Joe Budden ROBBED by Netflix execs

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 month ago '12        #1
3370 page views
41 comments

UghhFan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
space
space
Props total: 39750 39 K  Slaps total: 3226 3 K
Joe Budden ROBBED by Netflix execs

fuccery starts on 64:10

best
worst
41 comments

1 month ago '04        #2
Exs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 45847 45 K  Slaps total: 11159 11 K
ambulance chaser joe

this is the same guy who wanted people who went viral with dance moves to sue video game companies

this is the same dude who thinks people who sit with friends and are 3rd tier talking heads are creators

this is a guy who's business model is molded after BX HHS

1 month ago '10        #3
quan3106 
space
space
Props total: 32298 32 K  Slaps total: 3708 3 K
 Exs said
ambulance chaser joe

this is the same guy who wanted people who went viral with dance moves to sue video game companies

this is the same dude who thinks people who sit with friends and are 3rd tier talking heads are creators

What any of that have to do with the subject at hand? He blamed himself and so did his cohosts...what exactlly is the point of ya post but to contribute ya unrelated opinions?
+17   

1 month ago '04        #4
space
space
 quan3106 said
What any of that have to do with the subject at hand? He blamed himself and so did his cohosts...what exactlly is the point of ya post but to contribute ya unrelated opinions?
to call a spade a spade and point out that every idea Joe Budden has ever come up with he took from elsewhere.

if you gon come in here with "fu*k netlifx" energy and then go binge watch some garbage this weekend ( like Joe is) then ima call you a hyprocrite and an egomaniac who's so desperate for attention that he creates narratives so that people can empathize with him but deep down he leeches off that fake energy

1 month ago '05        #5
Fauby 
space
space
Props total: 16611 16 K  Slaps total: 2040 2 K
Not only did they call Joe and take his idea, the thing id be mad about if I was Joe was Charlamagne being a host, even tho he knows Joe's show
+6   

1 month ago '06        #6
new2hiphop 
space
space
space
Props total: 44492 44 K  Slaps total: 3123 3 K
Came in to see Netflix exec put the gun to Rory and threaten joe but this is pretty entertaining
+5   

1 month ago '17        #7
Cash 
space
space
Props total: 13081 13 K  Slaps total: 2950 2 K
 Exs said
to call a spade a spade and point out that every idea Joe Budden has ever come up with he took from elsewhere.

if you gon come in here with "fu*k netlifx" energy and then go binge watch some garbage this weekend ( like Joe is) then ima call you a hyprocrite and an egomaniac who's so desperate for attention that he creates narratives so that people can empathize with him but deep down he leeches off that fake energy
bro you're wrong..

if you had a show called ABC123 and netflix call you if you wanna do a show on there, you dont hear anything back,
and 2 weeks later they have a show called ABC1234 hosted by your biggest competitor you'd be furious...
+7   

1 month ago '18        #8
Blaffy 
space
space
Props total: 60901 60 K  Slaps total: 5007 5 K

Yo this is crazy, had me doing this exact reaction just from watching it
+4   

1 month ago '19        #9
Read1bookaweek 
space
space
space
Props total: 2873 2 K  Slaps total: 579 579
Nobody fu*king with charlamagne & Scottie but the lgqtb weirdos
+12   

1 month ago '04        #10
space
space
 Cash said
bro you're wrong..

if you had a show called ABC123 and netflix call you if you wanna do a show on there, you dont hear anything back,
and 2 weeks later they have a show called ABC1234 hosted by your biggest competitor you'd be furious...
this argument isn't about the name of the show. it's about how Joe feels concepts he has are original... he heightens his CREATOR label to sensational heights.

sh*t... I had a track called --State of the Art ---that has 5K streams from 2011 that talks about the dumbing down of the industry and how trash the next decade of music is going to be.

using Joe's logic ( and i know he heard it too) he got the idea for his show title from my song?

do it sound like I have a case? Would it be more of case if I had a podcast with millions of cubicle warriors behind me?
+1   

1 month ago '17        #11
Cash 
space
space
Props total: 13081 13 K  Slaps total: 2950 2 K
 Exs said
this argument isn't about the name of the show. it's about how Joe feels concepts he has are original... he heightens his CREATOR label to sensational heights.

sh*t... I had a track called --State of the Art ---that has 5K streams from 2011 that talks about the dumbing down of the industry and how trash the next decade of music is going to be.

using Joe's logic ( and i know he heard it too) he got the idea for his show title from my song?

do it sound like I have a case? Would it be more of case if I had a podcast with millions of cubicle warriors behind me?
bro are you seriously comparing a sh*tty soundcloud song by some irrelevant n*gga with 5k plays to a very populair talkshow that gets 250-500k views per episode? that then gets copied by the only person that's really in the same lane?

you're delusional n*gga, if you dont see anything wrong with this whole situation you need to get your money up asap

edit: I just found out its with the same co-host that left state of the culture a month ago.. still not wild to you huh?

1 month ago '04        #12
space
space
 Cash said
bro are you seriously comparing a sh*tty soundcloud song by some irrelevant n*gga with 5k plays to a very populair talkshow that gets 250-500k views per episode? that then gets copied by the only person that's really in the same lane?

you're delusional n*gga, if you dont see anything wrong with this whole situation you need to get your money up asap

edit: I just found out its with the same co-host that left state of the culture a month ago.. still not wild to you huh?
it's common knowledge that the arts & entertainment industry leeches off the independent artists at will across the board.

hollywood
music

and now podcasts tbh

you call it what you want but my message isnt meant to resonate with individuals who haven't experienced what Im talking about. you're likely a YES MAN. hence you would be angered by the points i'm making because your livelihood is the target of the points i'm making.

Doesn't make me delusional. It makes me a threat

1 month ago '13        #13
FNLN5150 
space
space
Props total: 12272 12 K  Slaps total: 1164 1 K
 Exs said
ambulance chaser joe

+2   

1 month ago '15        #14
Drakehotel 
space
space
Props total: 18909 18 K  Slaps total: 4389 4 K
I've seen buddin' careers turn to sit around and talk about other careers, judgin' their peers
Knowledge from n*ggas who did not contribute to none of this here

+5   

1 month ago '15        #15
GrgeClrk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 31831 31 K  Slaps total: 8216 8 K
I’m addicted to his podcast

Never liked his music. But damn Budden is a hell of a personality
+6   

1 month ago '06        #16
on_my_grind 
space
space
Props total: 7313 7 K  Slaps total: 856 856
joe budden always getting robbed... at one point it's his fault...
+3   

1 month ago '15        #17
KingTrips 
space
space
space
Props total: 7980 7 K  Slaps total: 860 860
That’s his fault...
+1   

1 month ago '17        #18
AllWins 
space
space
Props total: 10831 10 K  Slaps total: 5446 5 K
 Fauby said
Not only did they call Joe and take his idea, the thing id be mad about if I was Joe was Charlamagne being a host, even tho he knows Joe's show
Yea this. He said he’s not mad at char for this but I don’t buy it
+3   

1 month ago '16        #19
BobbiHeadRagTop 
space
space
Props total: 42049 42 K  Slaps total: 2500 2 K
Mals pants came with a Hot Wheels race track
+3   

1 month ago '04        #20
octane 
space
space
Props total: 4026 4 K  Slaps total: 843 843
A. Big companies steal sh*t all the time.

B. Joe budden has good ideas

C. No one wants to work with Joe except for his closest closest friends. Thats why Slaughterhouse didnt work and probably why he quit rapping.

D. He was dumb enough to give away some of his ideas for free. He should make people pay to play.

Joe Budden's worse enemy is Joe Budden. Manic Depressive, Bi Polar
+4   

1 month ago '07        #21
MPC_Pase 
space
space
space
Props total: 1531 1 K  Slaps total: 112 112
 Exs said
Well that’s not exactly true... a LOT of stuff joe did he was ahead of the curve on. If you want a couple of examples go back to the JBTV day or what he tried to do with amalgam. Can’t defend a lot of the crazy sh*t he does but to he has pushed to create things that are common place now but wasn’t when he first started doing them.
+4   

1 month ago '15        #22
Jarett718 
space
space
Props total: 13990 13 K  Slaps total: 524 524
Reading this post like...

+1   

1 month ago '05        #23
dominicanlink12 
space
space
space
Props total: 4977 4 K  Slaps total: 633 633
 MPC_Pase said
Well that’s not exactly true... a LOT of stuff joe did he was ahead of the curve on. If you want a couple of examples go back to the JBTV day or what he tried to do with amalgam. Can’t defend a lot of the crazy sh*t he does but to he has pushed to create things that are common place now but wasn’t when he first started doing them.
this. but people dont like him so therefore none of this is true...
+4   

1 month ago '18        #24
Mr Tibbs 
space
space
Props total: 1595 1 K  Slaps total: 253 253
1. Joe Buttons should've had a meeting and had Netflix sign NDAs with his lawyer instead of talking about sh*t over the phone.

2. If Joe was smart and wanted to create a show he should've ...... Naw......fu*k that..... the is to be sold not told, so fu*k y'all.
+4   

1 month ago '13        #25
gow 
space
space
Props total: 1038 1 K  Slaps total: 648 648
testers cool
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+85online now  14
Max Kellerman got Stephen A. On hush mode about Kaep now
125 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  14
Image(s) inside The Sonic redesign cost Paramount less than $5M, bringing the films bu..
60 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+24online now  7
website will pay you $3k a month to smoke weed
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+54online now  6
Article inside Mannie Fresh Tells All: Stories Behind His Classic Records!!!
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy