Ice Cube Stopped Yo-Yo From Being On Tupac Dear Mama Because Ice Cube Was Jealous Of Tupac

most viewed right now
26 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 month ago '19        #1
2591 page views
76 comments

BKFinestMint 
space
space
space
Props total: 590 590  Slaps total: 360 360
Ice Cube Stopped Yo-Yo From Being On Tupac Dear Mama Because Ice Cube Was Jealous Of Tupac

best
worst
76 comments

1 month ago '10        #2
SnowFleury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 15152 15 K  Slaps total: 3324 3 K
Song was great without her
+67   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '13        #3
DiegoRivera  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 33209 33 K  Slaps total: 2736 2 K
I can't watch 18 mins of something I know could he a short paragraph I can read and keep it moving.

If the headline is true, not hugely surprising.
+20   

1 month ago '13        #4
alwayspimpin 
space
space
space
Props total: 1166 1 K  Slaps total: 648 648
But Cube is better than PAC, so why would he be jealous?

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '13        #5
space
space
 alwayspimpin said
If you watch the Eddie Murphy episode of Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee, he tells Seinfeld that when he first got hot, Richard Pryor was visibly shook of him. While someone like Cosby actually puffed his chest out at him, to my memory Pryor would leave rooms that Eddie was coming into and sh*t.

The newer, sleeker, hotter version of you always seems threatening tbh. Age old dynamic.
+47   

1 month ago '06        #6
Big Bear 
space
space
Props total: 26144 26 K  Slaps total: 6095 6 K
Old news
+2   

1 month ago '04        #7
Exs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 45522 45 K  Slaps total: 11117 11 K
the more time passes.... the more it seems that all of Pac's contemporaries and people he left in the dust talent-wise were so intimidated by him that they got together ( the music industry is a super small world) and they conspired to do away with him. simply put.

think of the dominance that 2pac would have had over the industry if he had continued to grow and evolve as an artist.

in fact.

it seems that most "strange deaths" of rappers/musicians at early age

Michael Jackson
Prodigy
2pac
BIG
Mac Miller
Nipsey

are meant to clear the paths for the mediocrity and the large quantities of trash talent so that garbage still has its place.

I don't think Pac stands for the sh*t that hip hop has become so in turn i don't think it even exists if he's still around

i think MJ would have a lot to say about what pop music has become over the last decade.... but we'll never know

Prince would too.

The music industry is gateway #1 to human influence for the time being.

it would make sense to get all the good people the fu*k outta here
+14   

1 month ago '18        #8
Proffesor X 
space
space
Props total: 24422 24 K  Slaps total: 5306 5 K
Thank God he did
+9   

1 month ago '15        #9
drose1985 
space
space
Props total: 37499 37 K  Slaps total: 3927 3 K
 Exs said
the more time passes.... the more it seems that all of Pac's contemporaries and people he left in the dust talent-wise were so intimidated by him that they got together ( the music industry is a super small world) and they conspired to do away with him. simply put.

think of the dominance that 2pac would have had over the industry if he had continued to grow and evolve as an artist.

in fact.

Michael Jackson
Prodigy
2pac
BIG
Mac Miller
Nipsey

are meant to clear the paths for the mediocrity and the large quantities of trash talent so that garbage still has its place.

I don't think Pac stands for the sh*t that hip hop has become so in turn i don't think it even exists if he's still around

i think MJ would have a lot to say about what pop music has become over the last decade.... but we'll never know

Prince would too.

Pretty much the whole industry turned they back on pac before and after his death. Only his artist defend or speak up for him or unknown ppl in his circle. Oh well at least he has a legacy
+5   

1 month ago '04        #10
space
space
 drose1985 said
Pretty much the whole industry turned they back on pac before and after his death. Only his artist defend or speak up for him or unknown ppl in his circle. Oh well at least he has a legacy
for real... and i'd be naive to think that they just stopped there.

maybe it's too dangerous to just up and a*sassinate people nowadays... too many loose ends for the industry to be tied back to.

but I look at what happened to Lupe and I see the same thing.

I look at what happened a tier down from there and I've got stories my fu*kin self about some sh*t that never made sense when I was in my early 20s... but with time and age the truth reveals itself and paints the picture ever so clear
+7   

1 month ago '15        #11
drose1985 
space
space
 Exs said
for real... and i'd be naive to think that they just stopped there.

maybe it's too dangerous to just up and a*sassinate people nowadays... too many loose ends for the industry to be tied back to.

but I look at what happened to Lupe and I see the same thing.

I look at what happened a tier down from there and I've got stories my fu*kin self about some sh*t that never made sense when I was in my early 20s... but with time and age the truth reveals itself and paints the picture ever so clear
Yeah pac cared too much for the less fortunate and was ultra talented . Its disappointing how his industry friends allow ppl to disrespect and have revisionist history on him. That movie was made in an effort to tarnish his legacy even more smh .
+7   

1 month ago '04        #12
space
space
 drose1985 said
Yeah pac cared too much for the less fortunate and was ultra talented . Its disappointing how his industry friends allow ppl to disrespect and have revisionist history on him. That movie was made in an effort to tarnish his legacy even more smh .
100%

it seems the only people who can provide an accurate depiction of the man today are family members and people who were affected by his music.

and tbh. maybe that's enough. I don't necessarily want the court of public opinion to be up on the same sh*t that Pac was on... or that you're on... or that I'm on.... because the masses taint sh*t... the movements and thoughts that are gonna drive this country and this planet in a better direction aren't going to be common knowledge.
+2   

1 month ago '19        #13
Chaos LS 
space
space
Props total: 1046 1 K  Slaps total: 541 541
Whatever Pac stans need to tell themselves... Cube is the king of the West

1 month ago '13        #14
gow 
space
space
Props total: 1037 1 K  Slaps total: 644 644
and

every1 gets 10 billion $

when we go

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '13        #15
space
space
 Exs said

in fact.

Michael Jackson
Prodigy
2pac
BIG
Mac Miller
Nipsey

Prince would too.

Lol I dunno about that list, buddy. Not a super airtight case you made but there is something to be said.

Lemme take your thought and rework it to something I feel is more conducive to the truth...I think, in life, especially in our system, people see your shine as a threat to theirs.

We are in a system of competition, that promotes competition at every turn, and this culture of competition (born from capitalism) has us looking at each other as potential opps at all times. Your list was super imperfect but, for example, Nipsey was taken out because that bi*ch n*gga saw bro shining and felt lesser because of it.

And building off of that, I can see how, through unorganized, less conspiratorial means, an industry can turn on Pac. Not a bunch of n*ggas around a table plotting on his demise, but rather a large unrelated group who all feel threatened by this man's obvious shine and who would passively or aggressively attempt to hold him back.
+3   

1 month ago '15        #16
drose1985 
space
space
 Exs said
100%

it seems the only people who can provide an accurate depiction of the man today are family members and people who were affected by his music.

and tbh. maybe that's enough. I don't necessarily want the court of public opinion to be up on the same sh*t that Pac was on... or that you're on... or that I'm on.... because the masses taint sh*t... the movements and thoughts that are gonna drive this country and this planet in a better direction aren't going to be common knowledge.
Yeah how my generation sees pac and the one after me is tainted bc of his industry friends tarnishing his name image smh. Pac wasnt perfect but he was influential loyal and stood for something. fu*k snoop dog too
+1   

1 month ago '15        #17
GrgeClrk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 31805 31 K  Slaps total: 8214 8 K
 alwayspimpin said
The only area Cube has Pac beat is that Cube is still alive
+9   

1 month ago '04        #18
space
space
 DiegoRivera said
Lol I dunno about that list, buddy. Not a super airtight case you made but there is something to be said.

Lemme take your thought and rework it to something I feel is more conducive to the truth...I think, in life, especially in our system, people see your shine as a threat to theirs.

We are in a system of competition, that promotes competition at every turn, and this culture of competition (born from capitalism) has us looking at each other as potential opps at all times. Your list was super imperfect but, for example, Nipsey was taken out because that bi*ch n*gga saw bro shining and felt lesser because of it.

And building off of that, I can see how, through unorganized, less conspiratorial means, an industry can turn on Pac. Not a bunch of n*ggas around a table plotting on his demise, but rather a large unrelated group who all feel threatened by this man's obvious shine and who would passively or aggressively attempt to hold him back.

i respect it man.

i'm always going to want to detail out from A-Z because I think it gets us to the truth of the matter quicker. soooo that said... maybe your thought and breakdown is the more approachable one.... but that could just mean that eventually you'll deduce it down to my level over time.

you're attributing the shine/jealousy/envy effect as the culprit here and so am I ..

but eventually... the plan to take someone out is decided upon by someone for some reason... unless we chock it all up to happenstance and don't attach a motive to it

1 month ago '13        #19
gow 
space
space
thx drew

1 month ago '19        #20
yosemite sam 
space
space
Props total: 1216 1 K  Slaps total: 596 596
 Big Bear said
Old news

op posted this sh*t 1 hour ago

1 month ago '04        #21
cold_young_thug  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 6039 6 K  Slaps total: 1449 1 K
 alwayspimpin said
Cube aint a better rapper, or actor, or gangsta.

Matter fact pac dying is the best thing happen to ice cube,.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #22
cold_young_thug  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 6039 6 K  Slaps total: 1449 1 K
ice cube ovverated as fu*k. i dont kno how in the fu*k some people got him over pac and snoop. because he did it "first?" he def didnt do it the best.

and ice cube never got play in da hood in da midwest besides the radio singles. yall smoking sherm i see.

1 month ago '15        #23
BustaCarmichaeI 
space
space
Props total: 9581 9 K  Slaps total: 902 902
 DiegoRivera said
If you watch the Eddie Murphy episode of Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee, he tells Seinfeld that when he first got hot, Richard Pryor was visibly shook of him. While someone like Cosby actually puffed his chest out at him, to my memory Pryor would leave rooms that Eddie was coming into and sh*t.

The newer, sleeker, hotter version of you always seems threatening tbh. Age old dynamic.
Pac and Cube started their solo careers at the same time

1 month ago '13        #24
gow 
space
space
will = polo

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '13        #25
space
space
 Exs said
i respect it man.

i'm always going to want to detail out from A-Z because I think it gets us to the truth of the matter quicker. soooo that said... maybe your thought and breakdown is the more approachable one.... but that could just mean that eventually you'll deduce it down to my level over time.

you're attributing the shine/jealousy/envy effect as the culprit here and so am I ..

but eventually... the plan to take someone out is decided upon by someone for some reason... unless we chock it all up to happenstance and don't attach a motive to it
Definitely not ruling out what you said, as a concept. But the names you put down were too all over the place.

Mac Miller didn't have crazy indsutry pull or social/political influence, he was just a chill bro that was out here chillin and he tended to get high. Sketchy dealer sold him some sketchy sh*t, case closed.

Mike died way past his prime and way past his peak influence.

Biggie died in the West Coast after the West Coast artist he was beefing with was shot dead mysteriously...pretty straightforward.

Prodigy had sickle cell since the 90's. And died way past his commercial/influential peak.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  24
LAMELO BALL and BBB just LITERALLY SHUTDOWN SYDNEY AUSTRALIA and made HIST..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+55online now  16
Video inside "South Park" Uses Randy Savage's Likeness To Mock Trans Athletes
94 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+59online now  14
Teanna Trump calls out OKC basketball player anonymously