But the Media and bx told MJ didn't speak on social issues

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+23  35
104 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

4 weeks ago '17        #1
2982 page views
121 comments

Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 70492 70 K  Slaps total: 31893 31 K
But the Media and bx told MJ didn't speak on social issues

+30   

best
worst
121 comments

4 weeks ago '16        #2
MHP Trotty 
space
space
Props total: 63243 63 K  Slaps total: 10665 10 K
 Rule 336 said

Everybody can speak on something.

This a Message Board, we all got something to say.

What were his actions?

4 weeks ago '05        #3
JohnnyCage202 
space
space
Props total: 33419 33 K  Slaps total: 1573 1 K
GDs and VLs buy shoes too...
+31   

4 weeks ago '17        #4
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
space
space
 MHP Trotty said
Everybody can speak on something.

This a Message Board, we all got something to say.

What were his actions?
Just opened up a clinic for the underprivileged. Donated millions in charity throughout his life...
+15   

4 weeks ago '17        #5
space
space
The media be trying to make it seem like their poster boy is the first athlete to ever speak on social issues. They be going so hard to make you know who seem larger than life
+6   

4 weeks ago '16        #6
WoodPipe 
space
space
Props total: 40375 40 K  Slaps total: 8781 8 K
Meanwhile LeWashed being a hypocrite now telling people to shut up about China before they stop the release of those shoes

4 weeks ago '09        #7
ahmadou1 
space
space
Props total: 31370 31 K  Slaps total: 3102 3 K
I remember reading a Craig Hodges quote that said Mike wanted to speak on more social issues but he didn't know how to orate his thoughts properly... So instead of speaking and sounding like a dumb a*s, he gives money to those he feels are better at orating and driving change on the ground than him.
Smart.
+56   

4 weeks ago '05        #8
TonyCartagena 
space
space
space
Props total: 38048 38 K  Slaps total: 5282 5 K
Its A Rumor LeAdonis Stans And Modafckers Who Hated MJ For What He Did To Their Squads In The Past Started
Bunch Of Self Hating Phaggots That Get Co Signed By Others
MJ Really Move In Silence But Let A Boxden Poster Tell You Different
+8   

4 weeks ago '16        #9
MHP Trotty 
space
space
 Rule 336 said
Just opened up a clinic for the underprivileged. Donated millions in charity throughout his life...
Thatís great.

But since this turning into a LeBron thread, Heís no LeBron

4 weeks ago '17        #10
space
space
 ahmadou1 said
I remember reading a Craig Hodges quote that said Mike wanted to speak on more social issues but he didn't know how to orate his thoughts properly... So instead of speaking and sounding like a dumb a*s, he gives money to those he feels are better at orating and driving change on the ground than him.
Smart.
Smart indeed. Instead of putting himself in a position where it could come off like he's supporting Communism, he let dudes who knew how to articulate themselves on certain issues do all the talking. Goat sh*t.
+9   

4 weeks ago '09        #11
ahmadou1 
space
space
Props total: 31370 31 K  Slaps total: 3102 3 K
 WoodPipe said
Meanwhile LeWashed being a hypocrite now telling people to shut up about China before they stop the release of those shoes
All he had to do was say he focused on social justice in the USA w/ black/brown people
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #12
space
space
 MHP Trotty said
That’s great.

But since this turning into a LeBron thread, He’s no LeBron
Besides the school... What Bron do that Jordan ain't do? How many times you saw Jordan tell one of his NBA colleagues to stop supporting oppressed people in Hong Kong?

4 weeks ago '16        #13
MHP Trotty 
space
space
 ahmadou1 said
Smart.
Thatís old school sh*t.

He ainít like these new n*ggas where everybody with a Twitter account want to show you they tipped the homeless person on the corner.

Ainít no need to prove to the world that you doing the right thing.
+12   

4 weeks ago '16        #14
WoodPipe 
space
space
Props total: 40375 40 K  Slaps total: 8781 8 K
 ahmadou1 said
All he had to do was say he focused on social justice in the USA w/ black/brown people
He worried about those imports

4 weeks ago '09        #15
MakaveliToDon91 
space
space
Props total: 20902 20 K  Slaps total: 6401 6 K
 Rule 336 said
Besides the school... What Bron do that Jordan ain't do? How many times you saw Jordan tell one of his NBA colleagues to stop supporting oppressed people in Hong Kong?
How many people get k*lled over Jordan sneakers? Why did he come out and say ‘I can no longer remian silent’ a couple years back? Cause he was bein attacked for remainin silent

Jordan aint do half of what lebron did for his people

And u claim hes been in all these charities, well u known for distorting facts and lying like the sucka troll u are, now list them charities

4 weeks ago '17        #16
space
space
 MakaveliToDon91 said
How many people get k*lled over ajordan sneakers?
Sadly I agree with this. I couldn't imagine violence ensuing over Bron ugly a*s shoes.
+7   

4 weeks ago '17        #17
space
space
 MHP Trotty said
Thatís old school sh*t.

He ainít like these new n*ggas where everybody with a Twitter account want to show you they tipped the homeless person on the corner.

Ainít no need to prove to the world that you doing the right thing.
@ sounds likes somebody I know
+2   

4 weeks ago '09        #18
MakaveliToDon91 
space
space
Props total: 20902 20 K  Slaps total: 6401 6 K
 Rule 336 said
@ sounds likes somebody I know

We rewritin history? Enjoy yo thread b. N i dont fu*k wit bron sneakers neither

4 weeks ago '16        #19
Boogie1790 
space
space
Props total: 24048 24 K  Slaps total: 4037 4 K
 ahmadou1 said
Smart.
Best thing to do. One false move u a sell out anyway. Ask Ray Lewis
+6   

4 weeks ago '17        #20
space
space
 MakaveliToDon91 said

We rewritin history? Enjoy yo thread b. N i dont fu*k wit bron sneakers neither

Smart.

So you'd rather him speak even though he couldn't properly orate his thoughts? You want him to be like Bron
+3   

4 weeks ago '16        #21
MHP Trotty 
space
space
 Rule 336 said
That was sarcasm man.

But since you responded, the difference between how both are perceived for the good things theyíve done is strictly through the media. LeBron is perceived as a freedom f*ghter for underprivileged people like himself growing up, while there is a PERCEPTION that MJ simply got to the bag and didnít stand for anything with substance. Thereís some truth & falsehoods in both. Some will put them up against each other off the court, when giving back & attempting to make inroads to fix a destructive status quo is some sh*t EVERYBODY should do. Respect both
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #22
space
space
 MHP Trotty said
That was sarcasm man.

But since you responded, the difference between how both are perceived for the good things theyíve done is strictly through the media. LeBron is perceived as a freedom f*ghter for underprivileged people like himself growing up, while there is a PERCEPTION that MJ simply got to the bag and didnít stand for anything with substance. Thereís some truth & falsehoods in both. Some will put them up against each other off the court, when giving back & attempting to make inroads to fix a destructive status quo is some sh*t EVERYBODY should do. Respect both
My cousin went to camps hosted by Bron, Kobe, & MJ. Said Kobe & MJ were cool as hell. When it came to LeBron camp he said they said Bron pulled up in an Escalade with tinted windows and just sat in the truck. They went to go approach his truck and Bron people told them to wait. So about an hour later TV cameras show up and Bron hops out the truck and runs over to my cousin them and starts dapping them all up smiling and cracking jokes like everything cool. The camera crew stays for about 2 hours then when they leave Bron runs back to his truck and him and his people leave.

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '18        #23
Signor  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 13491 13 K  Slaps total: 1863 1 K
 Rule 336 said
Smart indeed. Instead of putting himself in a position where it could come off like he's supporting Communism, he let dudes who knew how to articulate themselves on certain issues do all the talking. Goat sh*t.
So lebron supports communism right?

Okay so this isnt a human right discussion its a political ideology discussion.

Its sad that through all of this none of you guys know how to discuss this subject but then criticize someone else for not knowing how to do it either.

Why are you focused on just hong kong?

Where is the support for taiwan?

Nepal?

And more importantly where is the outcry for the uyghurs?

You weirdos dont give one single iota of a fu*k for the real problems where people are actually suffering and dying.. should i bring up chechnya? Or any of the other ethnic cleansings?

Saddest part about this is its only about lebron and not about the actual issues

Its you weird fu*ks that just jump from whatever is the hot topic today to the next one tmrw and not raising a single finger outside of criticizing someone and forgetting about it when the next controversy hits that is the real issue

Do none of yall see the irony?

YOU DONT CARE SO STOP ACTING LIKE YOU DO‼️

+3   

4 weeks ago '15        #24
Prad Bitt 
space
space
Props total: 5722 5 K  Slaps total: 630 630
 Rule 336 said
MJ visited a cat I knew in military hospital recovering after he came home from tour, IED attack while he was in bunk, the had to dig him out of rubble folded in half, alotta hardware in leg but top bunk saved him
+5   

4 weeks ago '17        #25
space
space
 Signor said
So lebron supports communism right?
Stopped here. Re-read my post. I used the phrase "could come off as" meaning perception. And I didn't say Bron name in that post. Don't know why you mentioned him.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+48online now  15
Image(s) inside Can this brand make a comeback?
159 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+28online now  13
Fired 2K employee hacks WWE 2K Facebook page
83 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside Tesla Cybertruck Logo: "Cybrtrk"