Oct 17 - alex jones...shows up to trump dallas rally in armored vehicle

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
26 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '09        #1
1399 page views
47 comments

messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
space
space
Props total: 142810 142 K  Slaps total: 18020 18 K
Oct 17 - alex jones...shows up to trump dallas rally in armored vehicle

skip to the 9:05 mark

image Warns of Deep State a*sassination plot

visit this link https://www.infowars.com/ .. mored-vehicle/

image Infowars host Alex Jones rode into a Dallas, Texas, Trump rally in an armored vehicle Thursday, using a bullhorn to shout warnings of a Deep State coup attempt against President Trump

image “The deep state is openly trying to engage in a political fake witch hunt coup!” Jones shouted outside the American Airlines Center

image “We are here telling the globalists: ‘You are not going to a*sassinate our president!'”

+3   

best
worst
47 comments

1 month ago '04        #2
hedake 
space
space
space
Props total: 26602 26 K  Slaps total: 2020 2 K

what good is an armored car when you riding round sticking your body out the top of it???
+41   

1 month ago '13        #3
blackhippie4 
space
space
Props total: 2325 2 K  Slaps total: 352 352
Went full crazy
+6   

1 month ago '04        #4
zone3cp 
space
space
Props total: 43267 43 K  Slaps total: 4802 4 K
This is comical..... This n*gga doing all these theatrics to make sure his patron account stays fat.

At the end of the day this is all entertainment and about money.
+26   

1 month ago '18        #5
Binary  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 8416 8 K  Slaps total: 11093 11 K
damn he got big money, that mf baddddd

1 month ago '07        #6
yolaboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 17711 17 K  Slaps total: 1538 1 K
 Binary said
so, here you're admitting that Alex Jones is just fine financially despite the chicken little rhetoric ya'll were poppin when he got taken off social media platforms
+3   

1 month ago '12        #7
OldBusiness 
space
space
Props total: 77202 77 K  Slaps total: 5465 5 K
 yolaboy said
so, here you're admitting that Alex Jones is just fine financially despite the chicken little rhetoric ya'll were poppin when he got taken off social media platforms
Hes doing this to feed his ex wife after she took the kids and he was forced to admit this sh*t was all a character

Dudes a WWE character that dont wrestle at this point but his fans cant handle it.
+15   

1 month ago '17        #8
FreeSmoke  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 15864 15 K  Slaps total: 4874 4 K
 Binary said
 yolaboy said
I came in to say every week he crying his show might get shut down and hes going p*ss poor keeping it up n that everyone should buy his sh*t from infowars

yet …

He out doing sh*t like dis smfh
+1   

1 month ago '07        #9
yolaboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 17711 17 K  Slaps total: 1538 1 K
 OldBusiness said
Hes doing this to feed his ex wife after she took the kids and he was forced to admit this sh*t was all a character

Dudes a WWE character that dont wrestle at this point but his fans cant handle it.
yo, i never looked at it like that, but this is dead on
+4   

1 month ago '18        #10
Eyesofchaos 
space
space
Props total: 3042 3 K  Slaps total: 1623 1 K
He's talking about a coded tweet that James Comey made regarding his godson's "toys" a motorcade of Star Wars vehicles passing a grassy knoll like JFK

along with Biden saying during the debate the other night "this man needs to be removed from office on the 17th" which is probably just his brain turning to mush and Pelosi's random speech about a bullet bracelet that someone made for her and it has orange beads (the color for gun violence). The fact that she went out of her way to report this while wearing green (saying to greenlight it) and it happening all at the same time, kinda strange.

Regarding Comey's tweet, its def a message for either the higherups or his second known attempt to get Q's attention. His position in correlation to the motorcade, matches up perfectly to the layout in Dallas that day then JFK died. FISA report was supposed to be released today (which I'm glad Trump called out the IG last night) so, maybe they were planning something to clog the news cycles for when it dropped? Again, idk im just saying why he might think that even though Trump is insulated and should be just fine and obviously nothing happened. Doesn't mean an attempt hasn't been made before. It's crazy cuz Alex Jones has been right on ALOT of sh*t but now he just has to dumb sh*t down but its now to the point where he just comes off as a jackass.

1 month ago '18        #11
Eyesofchaos 
space
space
Props total: 3042 3 K  Slaps total: 1623 1 K
They did arrest someone armed with a vest outside of the protest tho lol
@

1 month ago '07        #12
DoctorNBA 
space
space
Props total: 7436 7 K  Slaps total: 5470 5 K
Hard not to hate Alex Jones. Only thing I can say is I've never met him so hard for me to hate someone I never met.....but I really really dislike the man.
+3   

1 month ago '13        #13
jae dub 336 
space
space
Props total: 4209 4 K  Slaps total: 318 318
 Eyesofchaos said
He's talking about a coded tweet that James Comey made regarding his godson's "toys" a motorcade of Star Wars vehicles passing a grassy knoll like JFK

along with Biden saying during the debate the other night "this man needs to be removed from office on the 17th" which is probably just his brain turning to mush and Pelosi's random speech about a bullet bracelet that someone made for her and it has orange beads (the color for gun violence). The fact that she went out of her way to report this while wearing green (saying to greenlight it) and it happening all at the same time, kinda strange.

Regarding Comey's tweet, its def a message for either the higherups or his second known attempt to get Q's attention. His position in correlation to the motorcade, matches up perfectly to the layout in Dallas that day then JFK died. FISA report was supposed to be released today (which I'm glad Trump called out the IG last night) so, maybe they were planning something to clog the news cycles for when it dropped? Again, idk im just saying why he might think that even though Trump is insulated and should be just fine and obviously nothing happened. Doesn't mean an attempt hasn't been made before. It's crazy cuz Alex Jones has been right on ALOT of sh*t but now he just has to dumb sh*t down but its now to the point where he just comes off as a jackass.

X drop coming soon

Q ain't sh*t compared to X
+2   

1 month ago '10        #14
Frasier 
space
space
Props total: 12291 12 K  Slaps total: 12732 12 K
Alex jones is a boss!!!

1 month ago '14        #15
OCT DION 
space
space
Props total: 21765 21 K  Slaps total: 2385 2 K
 hedake said

what good is an armored car when you riding round sticking your body out the top of it???
Country a*s just wanted to stunt on the rednecks in his big a*s armored pickup truck
+3   

1 month ago '13        #16
rifair 
space
space
space
Props total: 3980 3 K  Slaps total: 976 976
 hedake said

That is hilarious
+1   

1 month ago '17        #17
PackerTrelli3 
space
space
Props total: 16992 16 K  Slaps total: 6776 6 K
Tryna make his a*s feel more important and powerful than he is

“There’s a hit on my life, a price on my head, attempts on my soul...” type sh*t. Get the fu*k outta here
+1   

1 month ago '13        #18
rifair 
space
space
space
Props total: 3980 3 K  Slaps total: 976 976
What gets me is that these people can look into all these conspiracies but not believe whats happening to black people and has been happening to black people is false and that the savior is Donald Trump smh. Its like being in school and watching somebody have a long math problem with all types of formulas etc and the answer is wrong not is it wrong but its waaaaaay off
+2   

1 month ago '16        #19
Supreme God  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 33084 33 K  Slaps total: 3192 3 K

+1   

1 month ago '06        #20
new2hiphop 
space
space
space
Props total: 44336 44 K  Slaps total: 3110 3 K
 zone3cp said
This is comical..... This n*gga doing all these theatrics to make sure his patron account stays fat.

At the end of the day this is all entertainment and about money.
I’m sayin he coulda pulled up in a bullet proof Lincoln town car or even a bulletproof Tahoe but this nicca need them big donations so he gets a vehicle from mad max and a mega phone out the roof where he can be easily be snipered..... completely voiding the point of being in a bulletproof truck
+3   

1 month ago '10        #21
Bandito 
space
space
space
Props total: 31913 31 K  Slaps total: 4446 4 K
 Eyesofchaos said

You forgot the one part of the Q Anon theory.

JFK Jr. was supposed to show up at the Dallas rally and trump would announce he is his new VP nominee.

I wonder why you left that out.

+2   

1 month ago '19        #22
Jadedkiss 
space
space
space
Props total: 1959 1 K  Slaps total: 92 92
 Eyesofchaos said

That is nuts.

+3   

1 month ago '13        #23
jjwms33 
space
space
space
Props total: 1876 1 K  Slaps total: 410 410
 hedake said

Lmao
+1   

1 month ago '04        #24
erickonasis 
space
space
Props total: 42077 42 K  Slaps total: 5277 5 K

+1   

1 month ago '04        #25
erickonasis 
space
space
Props total: 42077 42 K  Slaps total: 5277 5 K

+2   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  23
LAMELO BALL and BBB just LITERALLY SHUTDOWN SYDNEY AUSTRALIA and made HIST..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+54online now  16
Video inside "South Park" Uses Randy Savage's Likeness To Mock Trans Athletes
93 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+59online now  11
Teanna Trump calls out OKC basketball player anonymously
123 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-48online now  2
Image(s) inside YOO THEY GOING IN on TISHA CAMPBELL WIG at the SOUL TRAIN AWARDS :mjlm..
84 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy