Amanda Seeles in deep trouble for lying on a doctor saying he sexual assaulted her

most viewed right now
40 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section tv / movies

1 month ago '19        #1
8375 page views
124 comments

HeyChico  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
space
space
Props total: 11577 11 K  Slaps total: 7538 7 K
Amanda Seeles in deep trouble for lying on a doctor saying he s*xual a*saulted her

image she foul

Last edited by HeyChico; 10-17-2019 at 02:00 PM..
+56   

best
worst
124 comments

1 month ago '14        #2
titans7 
space
space
Props total: 31807 31 K  Slaps total: 5547 5 K
The fu*ked up part is this gained traction negatively but her admitting she lied didn't go anywhere and CharKelly tha Fraud even had her back on the breakfast club after she was exposed so everybody knows that show is a front to misguide black Americans and to attack straight black American male masculinity. She is also on the non ADOS Issa Rae show and we know she is all about bedw*nch and bashing black Americans with fake stereotypes especially painting straight black American men as evil. Her career should have been over once she admitted to making up this horrific lie on Myron. He is a former Titan so a lot of us had followed his life closely and rooted for him now this chick who got a standup special and tv show role gets to keep on rolling as long as she keeps creating chaos in straight black love conversations and relationships. She should be in prison for this false claim. His career will always have this stain because some will always a*sume he is guilty they don't care about facts they just want a chance to hold down another straight black man. I try to let people know about how evil she is when they post her in the thotties section but guys swear she is so smoking hot they don't care and she is 40 now so her allegedly cute days are way behind her. She is just another one of these strange middle aged women who never got married and never had kids but wants to act like a relationship expert and that all the black men are no good that's why she never got wifed up.
+189   

1 month ago '16        #3
BraveSoleXIII 
space
space
space
Props total: 3527 3 K  Slaps total: 763 763
this sounds like fake news.

1 month ago '11        #4
awww 
space
space
Props total: 31017 31 K  Slaps total: 24279 24 K
Who cares dude women, gays, and retards rule this world now, and ain’t sh*t you can do bout it , just mind your business like I do and just watch as this sh*t get worse. Because what ever group or person doing all this weird sh*t is winning people are falling for it and their plan it working.

1 month ago '15        #5
Shmoedog 
space
space
Props total: 8854 8 K  Slaps total: 3514 3 K
 awww said
Who cares dude women, gays, and retards rule this world now, and ainít sh*t you can do bout it , just mind your business like I do and just watch as this sh*t get worse. Because what ever group or person doing all this weird sh*t is winning people are falling for it and their plan it working.
This is what liberalism has ushered in, social justice warrior hysteria, metoo bullsh*t, gender confusion, feminism, etc.... If you support liberal bullsh*t u responsible for what's going on

1 month ago '08        #6
J_Clarity13 
space
space
Props total: 7000 7 K  Slaps total: 697 697
Crazy

1 month ago '05        #7
old head  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 30609 30 K  Slaps total: 2337 2 K
 titans7 said
The fu*ked up part is this gained traction negatively but her admitting she lied didn't go anywhere and CharKelly tha Fraud even had her back on the breakfast club after she was exposed so everybody knows that show is a front to misguide black Americans and to attack straight black American male masculinity. She is also on the non ADOS Issa Rae show and we know she is all about bedw*nch and bashing black Americans with fake stereotypes especially painting straight black American men as evil. Her career should have been over once she admitted to making up this horrific lie on Myron. He is a former Titan so a lot of us had followed his life closely and rooted for him now this chick who got a standup special and tv show role gets to keep on rolling as long as she keeps creating chaos in straight black love conversations and relationships. She should be in prison for this false claim. His career will always have this stain because some will always a*sume he is guilty they don't care about facts they just want a chance to hold down another straight black man. I try to let people know about how evil she is when they post her in the thotties section but guys swear she is so smoking hot they don't care and she is 40 now so her allegedly cute days are way behind her. She is just another one of these strange middle aged women who never got married and never had kids but wants to act like a relationship expert and that all the black men are no good that's why she never got wifed up.

+110   

1 month ago '15        #8
Preacher Mane 
space
space
Props total: 36419 36 K  Slaps total: 2395 2 K
 titans7 said
Pppppprrrrreeeeaaaaacccchhhhhhhhhhhh

If i could prop this a million times I would. I'm sure some lames will come in here saying "lol y'all hate women" but nah its not that. bi*ches like her just make you hate them.
+55   

1 month ago '16        #9
BraveSoleXIII 
space
space
space
Props total: 3527 3 K  Slaps total: 763 763
 old head said

lmao. i hate that i got this. didn't even try to read it for a second.
+19   

1 month ago '16        #10
Rumble 
space
space
Props total: 7564 7 K  Slaps total: 776 776
 old head said

titans7 said
The fu*ked up part is this gained traction negatively but her admitting she lied didn't go anywhere. CharKelly tha Fraud even had her back on the breakfast club after she was exposed so everybody knows that show is a front to misguide black Americans and to attack straight black American male masculinity.

She is also on the non ADOS Issa Rae show and we know she is all about bedw*nch and bashing black Americans with fake stereotypes especially painting straight black American men as evil. Her career should have been over once she admitted to making up this horrific lie on Myron. He is a former Titan, so a lot of us had followed his life closely and rooted for him.

Now this chick who got a standup special and tv show role gets to keep on rolling as long as she keeps creating chaos in straight black love conversations and relationships. She should be in prison for this false claim. His career will always have this stain because some will always a*sume he is guilty they don't care about facts they just want a chance to hold down another straight black man.

I try to let people know about how evil she is when they post her in the thotties section but guys swear she is so smoking hot they don't care and she is 40 now so her allegedly cute days are way behind her. She is just another one of these strange middle aged women who never got married and never had kids but wants to act like a relationship expert and that all the black men are no good that's why she never got wifed up.

fixed
+44   

1 month ago '05        #11
Sub Crazy 
space
space
Props total: 6328 6 K  Slaps total: 766 766
 awww said
Who cares dude women, gays, and retards rule this world now, and ainít sh*t you can do bout it , just mind your business like I do and just watch as this sh*t get worse. Because what ever group or person doing all this weird sh*t is winning people are falling for it and their plan it working.
The fact you didnít say fu*k weed symbolizes how serious this is.

+68   

1 month ago '17        #12
Lite 
space
space
Props total: 20466 20 K  Slaps total: 3665 3 K
 titans7 said
 old head said

yo real talk... i began to read then i just got scared id either get lost or that it would never end

+27   

1 month ago '17        #13
TROY 
space
space
Props total: 6938 6 K  Slaps total: 554 554
 awww said
Word like yesterday was world pronoun day

THE FUCCCCCCCK
+4   

1 month ago '17        #14
TROY 
space
space
Props total: 6938 6 K  Slaps total: 554 554
 Sub Crazy said

Lmao son grew up !
+7   

1 month ago '05        #15
WCIB 
space
space
Props total: 17210 17 K  Slaps total: 997 997
“CharKelly Tha Fraud”

+8   

1 month ago '14        #16
OCT DION 
space
space
Props total: 21765 21 K  Slaps total: 2385 2 K
Imagine you get into the NFL, then make it out to become a neurosurgeon, then some goofy broad who never even met you comes out saying some wild sh*t about you and tries to ruin your career.

This sh*t happened months ago though

Last edited by OCT DION; 10-19-2019 at 08:25 AM..
+59   

1 month ago '17        #17
LeG.O.A.T 
space
space
Props total: 52288 52 K  Slaps total: 38349 38 K
 Shmoedog said
This is what liberalism has ushered in, social justice warrior hysteria, metoo bullsh*t, gender confusion, feminism, etc.... If you support liberal bullsh*t u responsible for what's going on
Fax.

1 month ago '18        #18
ItsThatEasy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 9854 9 K  Slaps total: 675 675
 Sub Crazy said

Smoking a blunt while reading his post, was waiting for homie to shame me.

Then it got real.

+11   

1 month ago '19        #19
93NinetyFour  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 2144 2 K  Slaps total: 3008 3 K
Amanda Seales is a strong, beautiful and smart black sista

1 month ago '13        #20
The Originator 
space
space
Props total: 6747 6 K  Slaps total: 479 479
bi*ch always seem wack to me, at least form what is portrayed in the media.

Who wouldve known she would be an obnoxious annoying bi*ch in real life like she was as her character in My Brother and Me

+35   

1 month ago '17        #21
Youngboss 
space
space
space
Props total: 2794 2 K  Slaps total: 1561 1 K
I cant stand Amanda she seems like the type of girl thats mad that guys actually dont s*xually abuse her and make a bs story for attention
+18   

1 month ago '18        #22
SFamilyRep 
space
space
Props total: 39787 39 K  Slaps total: 5187 5 K
 93NinetyFour said
Amanda Seales is a strong, beautiful and smart black sista
Sheís bad af, but deserves PRISON. Women get away with murder when it comes to men. bi*ch lied on this man now his career as a surgeon might over because of a lie
+17   

1 month ago '04        #23
slimboyballer 
space
space
space
Props total: 8430 8 K  Slaps total: 1906 1 K
Meanwhile the Stanford swimmer who r*ped a student in front of people only got 6 months jail time (released after 3 months)!

Last edited by slimboyballer; 10-17-2019 at 03:48 PM..
+21   

1 month ago '12        #24
ezduzit 
space
space
Props total: 11931 11 K  Slaps total: 1230 1 K
dudes in here were actually defending her too. bi*ch made a*s no pu**y gettin n*ggas
+32   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '17        #25
justin747  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 86830 86 K  Slaps total: 9206 9 K
Isn't this story like 2 years old? Also why does OP dyke a*s follow accounts Like Gossip Of The City?

+11   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+57online now  22
Video inside "South Park" Uses Randy Savage's Likeness To Mock Trans Athletes
96 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  20
LAMELO BALL and BBB just LITERALLY SHUTDOWN SYDNEY AUSTRALIA and made HIST..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+59online now  18
Teanna Trump calls out OKC basketball player anonymously
124 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  4
Pokémon Sword and Shield thread?