online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

The Game Says He’s Dropping His Last Studio Album Next Month

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

4 years ago '18        #1
2812 page views
0 comments

Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x255
Props total: 316962 316 K  Slaps total: 10372 10 K
icon The Game Says He’s Dropping His Last Studio Album Next Month

"The Game has revealed the plans for his final studio album.

On Tuesday night (Oct. 15), the Los Angeles rapper hit up his Instagram timeline to update his fans on the status of his upcoming album Born 2 Rap. In the post, The Game explained that he launched a new label called The Prolific. He also revealed that he plans to drop his final album via his new imprint next month.

"To my day 1 fans & those waiting on the album," The Game said at the beginning of his caption. "I know I’ve been quiet but I’ve been grinding, tightening up the album for a November release. In the process, I started @PRolificrecordsla & I will drop my last studio album #Born2Rap on this imprint."

IG

The last update we heard about The Game's upcoming LP was back in June. During an interview with Justin Credible and DJ Sourmilk of Power 106 in L.A., The Game revealed an unreleased verse from Nipsey Hussle while explaining why Born 2 Rap will be his final project.

“It is the last album," The Game said. "You know what man, 10 albums is good. No other rapper outside of Drake has more number one albums than me. We tied at nine. But, my album comes out, hopefully, he don’t throw no sh1t out before me!"

Along with Nipsey Hussle, Meek Mill is also rumored to be featured on the album. Back in January, The Game, born Jayceon Taylor, was spotted in the studio with Meek Mill after they officially squashed their long-standing beef.

The report didn't specify whether or not the collaboration will end up on the album. We'll have to see if it makes it to the album in November."

Read More: The Game Says He's Dropping His Last Studio Album Next Month - XXL | ↪ https://www.xxlmag.com/ne .. edium=referral

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
logo LeBron gets called out for stat padding
99 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props-276
Image(s) inside The difference between a 30 year old in the 80s vs 2024
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+825
Image(s) inside Damn she living like that
125 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside What happened to 1994 atl cold case murdered pulled over in traffic
9 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop