Kevin Feige Named Chief Creative Officer of Marvel

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

4 weeks ago '06        #1
802 page views
16 comments

SM 
space
space
Props total: 136731 136 K  Slaps total: 28076 28 K
Kevin Feige Named Chief Creative Officer of Marvel

Kevin Feigeís universe continues to grow.

The mastermind of the Marvel Cinematic Universe has been named Chief Creative Officer, Marvel in addition to being president of Marvel Studios. He will now be responsible for the overall creative direction of Marvelís storytelling across mediums, including publishing, film, TV, and animation. Marvel TV and Marvel Family Entertainment will be moving under the Marvel Studios banner. Feige continues to report to Walt Disney Studios co-chairman and chief creative officer Alan Horn and co-chairman Alan Bergman.
+3   

best
worst
16 comments

4 weeks ago '07        #2
pandadays 
space
space
Props total: 16148 16 K  Slaps total: 4398 4 K
King Feige officially crowned

Ike perlmutter kicked to the curb
+2   

4 weeks ago '06        #3
SM  OP
space
space

+2   

4 weeks ago '17        #4
HuckMoe 
space
space
space
Props total: 1952 1 K  Slaps total: 304 304
Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men, even when they exercise influence and not authority, still more when you superadd the tendency or the certainty of corruption by authority.
+4   

4 weeks ago '12        #5
ezduzit 
space
space
Props total: 11841 11 K  Slaps total: 1205 1 K
 HuckMoe said
Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men, even when they exercise influence and not authority, still more when you superadd the tendency or the certainty of corruption by authority.

+1   

4 weeks ago '12        #6
LicensedLegend 
space
space
Props total: 6861 6 K  Slaps total: 904 904
 SM said
-my wallet

4 weeks ago '06        #7
SM  OP
space
space
 LicensedLegend said
-my wallet

4 weeks ago '07        #8
KoolBreeze 
space
space
Props total: 8608 8 K  Slaps total: 553 553
marvel comics? can someone explain this a little more in depth

4 weeks ago '18        #9
Rugby Jones 
space
space
Props total: 11390 11 K  Slaps total: 1347 1 K
Yeah 3 Billion dollar movies in 2 years will do that for ya

4 weeks ago '16        #10
nigs 
space
space
space
Props total: 4991 4 K  Slaps total: 255 255
Yea....i just saw a post....Hes thinking about picken up some of the actors from other shows..............daredevil, luke cage, iron fist...jessica jones..cloak n dagger

+1   

4 weeks ago '06        #11
phatbat9 
space
space
Props total: 468 468  Slaps total: 24 24
I need King Pin in the next Spider-Man

4 weeks ago '17        #12
1Oh 
space
space
Props total: 22551 22 K  Slaps total: 904 904
 KoolBreeze said
marvel comics? can someone explain this a little more in depth
Feige used to only oversee creative side of the Marvel films, but now Feige will oversee the creative side of the comicbooks published as well.

So for example, if Feige has a Nova movie in the works, he can launch a Nova comicbook as well with no real pushback. Feige used to have to answer to a leader of the comics/publications division of Marvel to do that, but now he's the boss of that side.
+3   

4 weeks ago '07        #13
KoolBreeze 
space
space
Props total: 8608 8 K  Slaps total: 553 553
 1Oh said
Feige used to only oversee creative side of the Marvel films, but now Feige will oversee the creative side of the comicbooks published as well.

So for example, if Feige has a Nova movie in the works, he can launch a Nova comicbook as well with no real pushback. Feige used to have to answer to a leader of the comics/publications division of Marvel to do that, but now he's the boss of that side.
ok, thats what i thought. i guess if i was a comic book reader id be worried about him forcing the comics to be cohesive to the movies but i could be way off

4 weeks ago '14        #14
NYSTATEOFMIND 
space
space
Props total: 4119 4 K  Slaps total: 220 220
The way the Punisher ended on Netflix...all the k*lling he has done...it would makes sense he be added to the Thunderbolts movie
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #15
Lazy 
space
space
space
Props total: 10640 10 K  Slaps total: 1296 1 K
 1Oh said

Isn't that what they've been doing?

Current X Men is a good example

4 weeks ago '17        #16
1Oh 
space
space
Props total: 22551 22 K  Slaps total: 904 904
 Lazy said
Isn't that what they've been doing?

Current X Men is a good example
Yea lately that is the case. But remember there used to be friction between Marvel Studios and Marvel television in particular. I think this promotion with Feige is just making sure Marvel moves even more lock-step with his vision/leadership.
+1   

4 weeks ago '18        #17
GustavoB88 
space
space
space
Props total: 2623 2 K  Slaps total: 462 462
 phatbat9 said
I need King Pin in the next Spider-Man
He was in daredevil n punisher on netflix.. both shows were 9/10 outa 10.. action and story wise. I hope they keep em goin both actors k*lled their roles

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+35online now  28
Video inside Keri Hilson Gets The Dubai Treatment In Australia (Sh@tted and Leaked on)
121 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+25online now  25
Image(s) inside Nov 13 - 'That's Ridiculous,' Says Billionaire After Sanders Campaign ..
128 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+41online now  20
thc infused rolling papers...100mg of 97% thc oil
120 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+76online now  7
Someone assign Vlad to find out what happened to Master WD Fard (NOI founder) ..
155 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
 Closes in 2 hrs - NBA: Miami at Cleveland - 6:00 PM
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy