After the 69 case, I have a newfound respect for Casanova. Why? Because...

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 month ago '18        #1
5754 page views
85 comments

shooter 
space
space
space
Props total: 10300 10 K  Slaps total: 1108 1 K
After the 69 case, I have a newfound respect for Casanova. Why? Because...

He had to let a Mexican nerd pretend to bully him for a year straight, fkn up his entire wave. 69 had the whole NYC and country laughing at Cass like he's weak, fresh off a 7 yr bid. If Cass made one wrong move, even smacking the kid when they finally linked up, he'd be doing 10+ yrs as he was still on paper at the time and the feds were following the whole thing as we now know.

Look how they got Meek for poppin a wheelie. IMAGINE how they woulda done Cass, as a recently released, gang affiliated, violent felon.

Salute to bro. That man used his head, survived the bullsht and finally drops his album after the smoke cleared. God smiled at that man. I hope he learns how to rap and has a long career in the game. He deserves it.
+199   

best
worst
85 comments

1 month ago '06        #2
Big Bear 
space
space
Props total: 26194 26 K  Slaps total: 6102 6 K

Just speak your truth

Last edited by Big Bear; 10-15-2019 at 12:02 PM..

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '19        #3
Big Tymerz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
space
space
Props total: 25191 25 K  Slaps total: 16599 16 K
Fabolous still got verse of the year:

+23   

1 month ago '15        #4
darkman400 
space
space
space
Props total: 4725 4 K  Slaps total: 1356 1 K
I'm with you. He learned from his n*gga. There's no win. You clap a rapper a and his toughest goin in the club, and still be called pu**y. Just get money and fu*k them nerd a*s fans
+26   

1 month ago '14        #5
Gordon Gartrell 
space
space
Props total: 43267 43 K  Slaps total: 4448 4 K
he's a cornball and his music is terrible. he started riding d*ck because he wanted a feature.
+14   

1 month ago '16        #6
dyergram 
space
space
space
Props total: 2235 2 K  Slaps total: 287 287
 shooter said
He had to let a Mexican nerd pretend to bully him for a year straight, fkn up his entire wave. 69 had the whole NYC and country laughing at Cass like he's weak, fresh off a 7 yr bid. If Cass made one wrong move, even smacking the kid when they finally linked up, he'd be doing 10+ yrs as he was still on paper at the time and the feds were following the whole thing as we now know.

Look how they got Meek for poppin a wheelie. IMAGINE how they woulda done Cass, as a recently released, gang affiliated, violent felon.

Salute to bro. That man used his head, survived the bullsht and finally drops his album after the smoke cleared. God smiled at that man. I hope he learns how to rap and has a long career in the game. He deserves it.
They were about to rush 69 but they got shot at. But ok yea cass is a criminal genius mastermind mafia boss. Great musician also lol.

1 month ago '18        #7
shooter  OP
space
space
space
Props total: 10300 10 K  Slaps total: 1108 1 K
 dyergram said
They were about to rush 69 but they got shot at. But ok yea cass is a criminal genius mastermind mafia boss. Great musician also lol.
Trolls gon troll tho
+17   

1 month ago '05        #8
youngvito18 
space
space
Props total: 10252 10 K  Slaps total: 2531 2 K
Wish the industry would have the same energy for all street dudes who take the stand or rat

If your street, don't cooperate with the law

If your a law abiding citizen then the law is here for you
+14   

1 month ago '17        #9
PROV 
space
space
Props total: 54720 54 K  Slaps total: 10868 10 K
 youngvito18 said
Wish the industry would have the same energy for all street dudes who take the stand or rat

If your street, don't cooperate with the law

If your a law abiding citizen then the law is here for you
I wish the industry didn't get in bed with a known pedophile because blood ogs they are friends with thought it would be a good look for the hood. fu*king gay
+6   

1 month ago '12        #10
J Money 95  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 12070 12 K  Slaps total: 954 954
I fu*k with Cas way more now after watching those interviews. It's funny how 69 was a soft spoken quiet guy in real life after saying suck my d*ck to everyone
+14   

1 month ago '07        #11
Cambury 
space
space
space
Props total: 17632 17 K  Slaps total: 8071 8 K
Hahahahahaha stop it!

He was scared to death of them n*ggas and now he tryna retroactively make it about the feds. n*ggas have shootouts in front of police, bust sales to cops that aint new. You internet n*ggas gullible.

Cas is a sucka who doin songs wit Fab who was sticking d*ck in his girl mouth while he was in jail.
+23   

1 month ago '15        #12
Shifty 
space
space
space
Props total: 6126 6 K  Slaps total: 1115 1 K
The truth is if 69 didnt have Treyways support, Cas wouldve sent for someone else to try and embarass him. Cas knew he couldn't do sh*t about it, and he's only telling that story now to save face.

You aren't that stupid, op

Stop it
+13   

1 month ago '10        #13
ARosary 
space
space
Props total: 7746 7 K  Slaps total: 885 885
 Gordon Gartrell said
he's a cornball and his music is terrible. he started riding d*ck because he wanted a feature.
This the ONLY answer. n*gga is a bama
+5   

1 month ago '19        #14
Kiwi 
space
space
space
Props total: 2590 2 K  Slaps total: 830 830
Cass is trying to spin narrative with them complex nerds, he was feeding of 69 energy but underestimated his backup
+17   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '07        #15
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
space
space
Props total: 111582 111 K  Slaps total: 11808 11 K
 Cambury said
Hahahahahaha stop it!

Cas is a sucka who doin songs wit Fab who was sticking d*ck in his girl mouth while he was in jail.

Wait, what?
+9   

1 month ago '19        #16
somuchfun 
space
space
space
Props total: 1073 1 K  Slaps total: 392 392
“Let a Mexican nerd pretend to bully him” lmaooo you n*ggas are so delusional
+18   

1 month ago '12        #17
The2ndHorseman 
space
space
Props total: 13887 13 K  Slaps total: 1016 1 K
 PROV said
I wish the industry didn't get in bed with a known pedophile because blood ogs they are friends with thought it would be a good look for the hood. fu*king gay
well really I think if you're going to criticize then you should criticize the general public for actually making 69 viable in the market..enough to the point when blood OGs would want to exploit him because of the value he could generate

69 is more a reflection of our collective taste and hunger for the absurd than just bad decisions by street n*ggas

Last edited by The2ndHorseman; 10-15-2019 at 05:10 PM..
+8   

1 month ago '17        #18
PROV 
space
space
Props total: 54720 54 K  Slaps total: 10868 10 K
 The2ndHorseman said
well really I think if you're going to criticize then you should criticize the general public for actually making 69 viable in the market..enough to the point when blood OGs would want to exploit him because of the value he could generate

69 is more a reflection of our collective taste and hunger for the absurd then just bad decisions by street n*ggas
I have repeatedly criticized new York in general for embracing pedophile 69. Out of all 50 states, NY listened to him the most. They did a study on listening habits.
+5   

1 month ago '18        #19
RoyRogers225 
space
space
space
Props total: 11968 11 K  Slaps total: 4108 4 K
Nah not true now dat we found out dat 69 aka officer Hernandez is a fbi informat he couldn’t win had he tried to get gangsta with this bi*ch he would have took the stand against him so the best thing he did was not do sh*t the same with chief keef and them Chicago n*ggas had they done anything to dat officer of the law he would have pointed them out in court only fools dat was fu*kin with 69 was shotti and look where dat got him getting told on
+6   

1 month ago '05        #20
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 58581 58 K  Slaps total: 55002 55 K
Cass got hoed by shotti and treyway so he fell back. Now he’s pretending like he was bullying 69 through their beef

Dudes a clown
+5   

1 month ago '16        #21
FutureHipHop 
space
space
Props total: 4088 4 K  Slaps total: 2339 2 K
69 had to snitch cause Cass runs the jails, you know his body
+2   

1 month ago '06        #22
Be Easy 
space
space
Props total: 8989 8 K  Slaps total: 1225 1 K
n*gga was on video rushing snitch9 at the barclays

you didn’t succeed now you the smartest n*gga on the block?

set trippin was bout 69 which is still his best song
+14   

1 month ago '18        #23
ItsThatEasy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 9938 9 K  Slaps total: 675 675
Why did these two have issues in the first place?

1 month ago '14        #24
Sphynx 
space
space
Props total: 55454 55 K  Slaps total: 17969 17 K
 ItsThatEasy said
Why did these two have issues in the first place?
Because every dusty rapper who couldn’t pop was jealous of 6ix9ine and tried to get on the radar by getting in a beef with him

1 month ago '17        #25
DeadendBoy 
space
space
Props total: 3233 3 K  Slaps total: 400 400
I can’t front I wanted Cass to slap him....glad he didn’t
+3   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside The Sonic redesign cost Paramount less than $5M, bringing the films bu..
60 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+25online now  11
website will pay you $3k a month to smoke weed
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+85online now  11
Max Kellerman got Stephen A. On hush mode about Kaep now