STRONG RUMOR: NFL has reportedly given the Chargers the option to relocate to St. Louis

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

1 month ago '07        #1
12574 page views
121 comments

theFREAK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
space
space
Props total: 88592 88 K  Slaps total: 21966 21 K
STRONG RUMOR: NFL has reportedly given the Chargers the option to relocate to St. Louis

View this post on Instagram

POWDER BLUES TOMORROW 🥶

A post shared by Los Angeles Chargers (@chargers) on

Last edited by theFREAK; 10-14-2019 at 09:39 PM..
+8   

best
worst
121 comments

1 month ago '16        #2
WoodPipe 
space
space
Props total: 40381 40 K  Slaps total: 8784 8 K
LA need to just give up football. The city don’t care for neither one of those teams. This past weekend showed that
+101   

1 month ago '09        #3
ahmadou1 
space
space
Props total: 31583 31 K  Slaps total: 3109 3 K
Should've stayed they a*s in San Diego...
+138   

1 month ago '18        #4
Sandyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 20668 20 K  Slaps total: 5357 5 K
Move to oakland after the raiders leave
+18   

1 month ago '07        #5
theFREAK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17 OP
space
space
 WoodPipe said
LA need to just give up football. The city don’t care for neither one of those teams. This past weekend showed that
And I thought when the Raiders come down there felt like a home game for the Raiders.

Couldn’t believe the showin out by the Steelers fans. The Chargers nearly made the Super Bowl last year and still no fans turn out

Even the players are speaking up about it now.

+13   

1 month ago '18        #6
baddie  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 26005 26 K  Slaps total: 12256 12 K
Stupid a*s n*ggas
+1   

1 month ago '15        #7
6Fraud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 31131 31 K  Slaps total: 10440 10 K
 WoodPipe said
LA need to just give up football. The city dont care for neither one of those teams. This past weekend showed that
Dumb a*s NFL Raiders made the most sense. That city is raidertown. Fans would be much more loyal to them in LA..

I like LA Rams AND LA Raiders

Chargers should go to Vegas
+45   

1 month ago '16        #8
WoodPipe 
space
space
 theFREAK said
And I thought when the Raiders come down there felt like a home game for the Raiders.

Couldnt believe the showin out by the Steelers fans. The Chargers nearly made the Super Bowl last year and still no fans turn out

Even the players are speaking up about it now.

Rams stadium was the same way with 9ers fans. They were in the SB last year
+8   

1 month ago '16        #9
WoodPipe 
space
space
 6Fraud said
Dumb a*s NFL Raiders made the most sense. That city is raidertown. Fans would be much more loyal to them in LA..

Wait til the Rams or Chargers start losing and they gonna find out they dont give a fu*k. Raiders should be the only team out that way
+7   

1 month ago '10        #10
Billy Hoyle 
space
space
Props total: 1995 1 K  Slaps total: 393 393
There so many fans in so cal so when their team show up they attend. The coliseum always half n half too. Never wanted the chargers here in la
+6   

1 month ago '17        #11
CityofChampions  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 12492 12 K  Slaps total: 8057 8 K
 ahmadou1 said
Should've stayed they a*s in San Diego...
Steelers fans did the same thing in San Diego...
+4   

1 month ago '08        #12
stlcardinals19 
space
space
Props total: 9738 9 K  Slaps total: 737 737
They belong in San Diego, but I'd be more than welcome to have them back home in STL, so long as Spanos is gone. But if Spanos is gone, it
again makes more sense for them to be in San Diego. After Bidwell and Kroenke, I refuse to have another sh*t-eating owner
+6   

1 month ago '04        #13
jsmooth-117 
space
space
space
Props total: 22510 22 K  Slaps total: 2655 2 K
No one gives AF where the Chargers play. This includes current/former players.

Trash a*s organization .
+18   

1 month ago '04        #14
Kadroan 
space
space
Props total: 15050 15 K  Slaps total: 3209 3 K
 WoodPipe said
I think Rams football will be fine. They should be able to sell tickets to folks who want to see the other team but Chargers are screwed. Atleast they're some Rams fans in LA, Spanos should have made it work in SD.
+3   

1 month ago '09        #15
ahmadou1 
space
space
Props total: 31583 31 K  Slaps total: 3109 3 K
 CityofChampions said
Steelers fans did the same thing in San Diego...
Agreed... Steelers fans are a diff breed... However, the chargers games as a whole been pretty a*s.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #16
Kadroan 
space
space
 6Fraud said

I don't think NFL will work in Vegas. Maybe they could have done some preseason games there.

1 month ago '04        #17
Kadroan 
space
space
 Sandyy said
Move to oakland after the raiders leave
Can't see locals supporting the team.
+2   

1 month ago '04        #18
Kadroan 
space
space
 stlcardinals19 said
They belong in San Diego, but I'd be more than welcome to have them back home in STL, so long as Spanos is gone. But if Spanos is gone, it
again makes more sense for them to be in San Diego. After Bidwell and Kroenke, I refuse to have another sh*t-eating owner
Would STL natives embrace the team? I'd a*sume old Rams fans are Chiefs fans now.
+2   

1 month ago '08        #19
stlcardinals19 
space
space
Props total: 9738 9 K  Slaps total: 737 737
 Kadroan said
Would STL natives embrace the team? I'd a*sume old Rams fans are Chiefs fans now.
If Dean Spanos owns the team. Barely any fans would switch from Chiefs to Chargers. Hatred for cheapskate owners runs deep. I also think if they kept the Chargers name it would be a detriment as well. Rename them the St. Louis Stallions or Clydesdales or something like that, leave the Chargers history in San Diego and keep open the possibility of a San Diego Chargers 2.0 during an eventual league expansion. That'd be the best way to get max fan support in STL
+8   

1 month ago '07        #20
theFREAK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17 OP
space
space
 stlcardinals19 said
If Dean Spanos owns the team. Barely any fans would switch from Chiefs to Chargers. Hatred for cheapskate owners runs deep. I also think if they kept the Chargers name it would be a detriment as well. Rename them the St. Louis Stallions or Clydesdales or something like that, leave the Chargers history in San Diego and keep open the possibility of a San Diego Chargers 2.0 during an eventual league expansion. That'd be the best way to get max fan support in STL

1 month ago '04        #21
biscuit 
space
space
Props total: 27930 27 K  Slaps total: 2560 2 K
They'd be better off moving them to England.

They'd have rabid fan support, a brand new stadium at Tottenham Hotspur stadium.

They'd have a home field advantage instead of the disadvantage they have now because everyone would have to fly over 10 hours to get there.

It just makes the best sense all around. The only question would be ownership and how to work out the money.

1 month ago '04        #22
Kadroan 
space
space
 stlcardinals19 said
Makes sense. I'd be shocked if SD gets an expansion team. SF's new stadium was built for 2 teams. I'm sure some other team would be bold to try LA.
+2   

1 month ago '04        #23
Kadroan 
space
space
 biscuit said
They'd be better off moving them to England.

They'd have rabid fan support, a brand new stadium at Tottenham Hotspur stadium.

They'd have a home field advantage instead of the disadvantage they have now because everyone would have to fly over 10 hours to get there.

It just makes the best sense all around. The only question would be ownership and how to work out the money.
Those taxes though. I'd a*sume have to pay American taxes and UK taxes. I could imagine UK takes are rougher than California.

1 month ago '06        #24
OJ's_sword 
space
space
Props total: 541 541  Slaps total: 7 7
STL is and always will be a baseball town. No one cared about the Rams when I lived there and I doubt they'd care now , especially about a team no one wants. NFL needs to do what the NBA did and take a shot down south (OK, AL....etc).
+8   

1 month ago '04        #25
biscuit 
space
space
Props total: 27930 27 K  Slaps total: 2560 2 K
 Kadroan said
Those taxes though. I'd a*sume have to pay American taxes and UK taxes. I could imagine UK takes are rougher than California.
I have no idea about the tax situation to be honest

Perhaps the salaries can be offset by an exception to the salary cap so players and owners aren't penalized.
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  23
Image(s) inside Elizabeth Banks Faces Backlash for Saying Wonder Woman & Captain Marve..
52 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+115online now  22
Video inside Woman Leaves Car Running In Her Driveway, A Nigga Walking By Just Takes..
270 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside It finally happened, it has begun, the end for decency is here. Theyre..
73 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+90online now  15
Max Kellerman got Stephen A. On hush mode about Kaep now
132 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy