Baker Mayfield 19 Games in and .........

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 month ago '04        #1
4643 page views
94 comments

slimboyballer 
space
space
space
Props total: 8389 8 K  Slaps total: 1903 1 K
Baker Mayfield 19 Games in and .........

19 games played and 22 ints……..image

visit this link https://www.pro-football- .. M/MayfBa00.htm
+52   

best
worst
94 comments

1 month ago '08        #2
VerbalAssassin 
space
space
Props total: 12863 12 K  Slaps total: 886 886
5 TDs and 11INTs on the season already
+43   

1 month ago '16        #3
Menosay 
space
space
Props total: 7957 7 K  Slaps total: 2688 2 K
@
+3   

1 month ago '09        #4
TriniSoldier 
space
space
Props total: 71240 71 K  Slaps total: 16965 16 K
That boy straight booty
+33   

1 month ago '17        #5
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 70139 70 K  Slaps total: 31757 31 K
I agree that Baker hasn't played well this year but OP is weird as hell. Everytime this dude posts it's either a hate filled posts about somebody's QB or the Redskins.. I've never seen this dude post anything about his team or anything positive in general

1 month ago '16        #6
Proveone 
space
space
space
Props total: 9992 9 K  Slaps total: 889 889
Dude is fu*king trash. Got in an argument with some bum on here last year. Tried to say I wasn't A REAL fan because I refused to drink the kool-aid when it comes to Sober Johnny. I wish I could truly become a pats fan. This team is gonna blow up before they can fix the o line and this clown can effectively go through his progressions.
At least I can take pleasure out of being right

Rooting for a losing team is something I'm just used to at this point from Ernest Byner to Joe "fu*king" Table
+20   

1 month ago '17        #7
Harasnart 
space
space
space
Props total: 11334 11 K  Slaps total: 7602 7 K
man so glad the hype died down... everyone had them in the AFC championship game...

Now they're not sure of a playoff spot
+22   

1 month ago '17        #8
sedwards 
space
space
Props total: 10933 10 K  Slaps total: 4048 4 K
yall Browns fans were so hyped before the season

this season is comedy
+37   

1 month ago '07        #9
TH35 
space
space
Props total: 23004 23 K  Slaps total: 2736 2 K
 Harasnart said
man so glad the hype died down... everyone had them in the AFC championship game...

Maybe the hype dying is what they need but yea Baker has been terrible. I'm glad hes not on my mind 24/7 though
+2   

1 month ago '07        #10
TH35 
space
space
 Rule 336 said
I agree that Baker hasn't played well this year but OP is weird as hell. Everytime this dude posts it's either a hate filled posts about somebody's QB or the Redskins.. I've never seen this dude post anything about his team or anything positive in general
Hes a weirdo

1 month ago '15        #11
AdRock 
space
space
Props total: 10492 10 K  Slaps total: 1655 1 K
 Harasnart said

Not a very likable team, even if I weren’t a Ravens fan. Had 1 season out of 20 half game over, and declaring themselves the champs

+2   

1 month ago '07        #12
TH35 
space
space
 Proveone said
Dude is fu*king trash. Got in an argument with some bum on here last year. Tried to say I wasn't A REAL fan because I refused to drink the kool-aid when it comes to Sober Johnny. I wish I could truly become a pats fan. This team is gonna blow up before they can fix the o line and this clown can effectively go through his progressions.
At least I can take pleasure out of being right

Rooting for a losing team is something I'm just used to at this point from Ernest Byner to Joe "fu*king" Table
Calling him sober Johnny is casual as hell though

1 month ago '04        #13
Tic Toc 
space
space
Props total: 4928 4 K  Slaps total: 467 467
 Harasnart said

... Ann's their schedule is getting more difficult
+2   

1 month ago '07        #14
TH35 
space
space
 Tic Toc said

... Ann's their schedule is getting more difficult
Their schedule on the back end is easy on paper but no win the nfl is easy...
+4   

1 month ago '04        #15
slimboyballer  OP
space
space
space
 Rule 336 said
pats my squad, I been posting about them sucker... we winner unlike your sorry a&7 qb... you just mad that Kirk Cousins sorry af p*ssy ...

Last edited by slimboyballer; 10-13-2019 at 05:51 PM..

1 month ago '16        #16
Proveone 
space
space
space
Props total: 9992 9 K  Slaps total: 889 889
 TH35 said
Calling him sober Johnny is casual as hell though
You mean him not being able to go through his progression, and not being fast enough to improvise now like he could in college doesn't remind you of Manzel. Dude isn't good, not a casual at all, because part of the problem was focusing on the Obj acquisition while not getting better on the line and turning the team over to a guy who was on no one's radar to be a head coach anywhere. There's plenty of blame to go around, but his sh*t attitude combined with his inability to perform makes me think... SOBER JOHNNY
+9   

1 month ago '07        #17
theynd 
space
space
Props total: 3621 3 K  Slaps total: 770 770
Hey... atleast he leads the nfl in something
Not every qb can say that
+12   

1 month ago '17        #18
space
space
 slimboyballer said
and you a f*g who put makeup on and posted like a thot in the car section... you just made that Kirk Cousins sorry af p*ssy
Sure... You post the same outdated sh*t each time... Vikings beat a winning team today. 95% of QBs in the league have a losing record against winning teams even Arod... Back on topic why do you care so much about other people QBs? Are you autistic?

1 month ago '07        #19
TH35 
space
space
 Proveone said
You mean him not being able to go through his progression, and not being fast enough to improvise now like he could in college doesn't remind you of Manzel. Dude isn't good, not a casual at all, because part of the problem was focusing on the Obj acquisition while not getting better on the line and turning the team over to a guy who was on no one's radar to be a head coach anywhere. There's plenty of blame to go around, but his sh*t attitude combined with his inability to perform makes me think... SOBER JOHNNY
Johnny Manziel could barely even win a game. Casual. He can do all that but right now all hes doing is just talking and its karma. If he took his head out his a*s maybe he can play better. Hes also trying to appease to OBJ similar to who he used to play with and he used to throw ints all the time too but he gets passes.

Last edited by TH35; 10-13-2019 at 05:55 PM..

1 month ago '07        #20
TH35 
space
space
 theynd said
Hey... atleast he leads the nfl in something
Not every qb can say that
+1   

1 month ago '12        #21
BIGMARS 
space
space
Props total: 7221 7 K  Slaps total: 1322 1 K
Everyone spent a year telling me he was better than Deshaun Watson.
+15   

1 month ago '04        #22
slimboyballer  OP
space
space
space
 Rule 336 said
Sure... You post the same outdated sh*t each time... Vikings beat a winning team today. 95% of QBs in the league have a losing record against winning teams even Arod... Back on topic why do you care so much about other people QBs? Are you autistic?

you dumb fu*k 3-3 is not a winning team lol keep feeding yourself Kirk Cousins lies n*ggas
back to the question, are you a f*g**t ...posting pictures in front of cars like a ig thot with makeup on...Sucker, another poster already exposed you homo

Last edited by slimboyballer; 10-13-2019 at 05:58 PM..

1 month ago '17        #23
space
space
 slimboyballer said

back to the question, are you a f*g**t ...posting pictures in front of cars like a ig thot with makeup on...Sucker, another poster already exposed you homo
This man posting 3 week old tweets from randos on Twitter... Again why are you so obsessed with other people QBs? Another poster in here confirmed you be on the same sh*t... And how was I exposed with a pic I posted in the gear section... Where did this makeup fantasy come from? My guy you an 04 account so I imagine you in your 30s or older. How sad is your life that you troll internet forums and stalk QBs you think are trash? Get a life my dude

1 month ago '17        #24
space
space
Then this old n*gga editing posts

1 month ago '04        #25
all3rd 
space
space
Props total: 31955 31 K  Slaps total: 10497 10 K
Next Winston?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+38online now  10
Video inside Keri Hilson Gets The Dubai Treatment In Australia (Sh@tted and Leaked on)
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-37online now  8
Image(s) inside ALICIA KEY IS ANXIOUSLY WAITING TO Put A DRESS on Her TODDLER SON
277 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  5
Article inside Suge Knight 'arranged to have Tupac and Biggie Smalls killed' claims ..
53 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+47online now  3
thc infused rolling papers...100mg of 97% thc oil
131 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy