online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

I WOULD Like To ANNOUNCEMENT MY RETIREMENT From BOXDEN...

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

4 years ago '16        #1
2996 page views
0 comments

BigBallerLavar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 65830 65 K  Slaps total: 23597 23 K
icon I WOULD Like To ANNOUNCEMENT MY RETIREMENT From BOXDEN...

Its been fun trolling you motherfu#ker but I'm about to be a father. Its time to get serious about life and man up san Jose rent is kicking my ass... Sorry ill be back when the time right when i come back a man. Come back with a plan. Just spamming for the hell of it wasnt the key. Everything in life is like a drug. Attention and clout and social media and 'hot topic" is a drug just as much as fame cause it give off similar illusion. Its also bothering my soul that i been used by this industry for my ability to create dialogue and outrage that they piggyback off me breaking alot of these artist then when i stop doing my job the artist start to cool off or be stagmant (blueface, lil nas x) or artist that obviously need help with marketing (nav, bow wow etc) i deserved more than what im getting so therefore its time for a break.

Lets make boxden great again and spamming the board with filter from time to time is not the movement. I advise other poster like @Swavehooper @SM to follow my lead and return when they come back a man with a gameplan . we're programming the people to not even discuss music anymore and at the end of the day that what we join this site for. Each year my fu#kery thread get all the attention and hogging up the hot topic top 3 thread while each year music thread get smaller and smaller till it basically nobody talking in music related thread unless it drake or kendrick and that trash. Artist now gotta feed us bullsh1t which take away from the art platform. Lets make boxden great again. Im going to rehab from all of this. I need a detox im sorry guys i was high off this bullsh1t for far too long

Till next time

- Strategic Marketing King

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+4112
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
68 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Birdman and slim pull up to a drake j cole concert
21 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+336
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
286 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props-204
Video inside Mar 16 - Trump: if I don't get elected it's going to be a bloodbath
758 comments
2 days ago
@news