It takes money to make money

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

5 days ago '19        #1
505 page views
3 comments

unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$3,093   Props total: 7311 7311
It takes money to make money

It must have been a long, tough two years for the seller of this 2017 Ford GT '66 Heritage Edition. Imagine plunking down around half a million dollars on one of the hottest supercars on the road, watching a race version win at Le Mans, and putting just 30 miles on the GT sitting in your own garage. At the 2019 Barrett-Jackson Las Vegas auction, this virtually brand-new GT Heritage Edition sold to a packed auction room for some $1,540,000—roughly triple what the buyer paid. That's around a million-dollar profit for our seller's agony—before auction fees and capital gains taxes, that is.
When Ford launched its newest GT supercar, it followed in the footsteps of other exclusive marques who sometimes put clauses in their sales contracts limiting the ability of the purchaser to resell the car within a certain time frame. In the case of the GT, Ford restricted all future sales to two years after the purchase date. By doing this, Ford aimed to prevent the purchase of a limited-production GT simply for the purpose of profiting through resale.
visit this link https://www.msn.com/en-us .. id=mailsignout

Most cars depreciate in value. You can't try to pull this off with a 2019 Toyota Corolla. Imagine that, almost a $1,000,000 in profit after holding onto a car for two years.
Even if I could finance the $500,000, I would get buried alive by the monthly payments in the two years of ownership before being able to sell it auction. image I would need to pay for a storage unit for the car while working a 9-5 white collar job. I'd have to live in a tent for two years to cut down on expenses. Two years later, I'd be rich.
+2   

best
worst
3 comments

5 days ago '14        #2
titans7  3 heat pts3
space
space
$11,325   Props total: 30053 30053
Think I saw this live but its hard to tell because old dale gribble up there in the shades pops up a lot for the big time sponsored car segments he loves the attention and camera, if its the same car I think it was then the driver was there to help sell it and after they bought it he would sign the car for them. They talked about how hard it is to get on the waiting list for the car and the driver said he had to win Le Mans just to get on the list that's how hard it is to get on that list.

4 days ago '06        #3
realgunta  1041 heat pts1041
space
space
$29,956   Props total: 64556 64556
damn

4 days ago '16        #4
Rumble  4 heat pts4
space
space
$1,142   Props total: 6905 6905
you'd be surprised at how much stuff you can do this with. you don't always have to put up half a ticket.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-19online now  23
Image(s) inside THE CRAZIEST PICS You'll EVER SEE! HIP HOP & BLK CULTURE Turn THE ENTI..
159 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+173online now  21
Video inside Tom from MySpace resurfaced
134 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+19online now  20
Image(s) inside Yearbook Picture