5,035
 

Spongebob drip


 
3
most viewed right now
  101
220 comments @sports


section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook
 

section gear
  
 3 weeks ago '11        #1
1538 page views
9 comments


westsideknicks  22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$2,830   Props total: 1991 1991
Spongebob drip
 

 
Ready for the winter?


image
-6   



best
worst
9 comments
 

Top 10 most propped recently  3 weeks ago '17        #2
Rule 336  147 heat pts147
space
avatar space
space
$16,745   Props total: 64592 64592
80% of Timberland revenue comes from New York. The other 20% comes from people who were born in New York but now live elsewhere.
+11   

 3 weeks ago '11        #3
westsideknicks  22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,830   Props total: 1991 1991
 Rule 336 said
80% of Timberland revenue comes from New York. The other 20% comes from people who were born in New York but now live elsewhere.
This is true I hear it all the time besides my NY tat lol.

So you copping a pair plair?

Top 10 most propped recently  3 weeks ago '17        #4
Rule 336  147 heat pts147
space
avatar space
space
$16,745   Props total: 64592 64592
 westsideknicks said
This is true I hear it all the time besides my NY tat lol.

So you copping a pair plair?
Nah. Seems like some attire you'd wear if you tryna entice underage girls to come ride with you
+7   

 3 weeks ago '13        #5
The Originator  15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$9,829   Props total: 6497 6497
If you over 25 rockin this sh*t, ya fit gotta be simple and not no extra match color sh*t either. I see a lot of muhfu*kas lookin tacky tryin to match colors lol
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 weeks ago '12        #6
J Money 95  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
avatar space
space
$9,691   Props total: 10305 10305
They should've used the wheat color for these. I can see 11 year old me rocking these but not as a grown man

Top 10 most propped recently  3 weeks ago '17        #7
Rule 336  147 heat pts147
space
avatar space
space
$16,745   Props total: 64592 64592
 The Originator said
If you over 25 rockin this sh*t, ya fit gotta be simple and not no extra match color sh*t either. I see a lot of muhfu*kas lookin tacky tryin to match colors lol
I'm guilty of this fam but fu*k that bruh I need my shoes to match either my hat, shirt, or pants/shorts. It's a habit at this point.





+1   

 3 weeks ago '16        #8
AngelTaster  2 heat pts2
space
avatar space
space
$1,535   Props total: 3898 3898
These sh!ts straight flamez! I got the perfect Iceberg sweater to go with em...
-1   

 3 weeks ago '13        #9
The Originator  15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$9,829   Props total: 6497 6497
 Rule 336 said
I'm guilty of this fam but fu*k that bruh I need my shoes to match either my hat, shirt, or pants/shorts. It's a habit at this point.





Nah that ainít nothing lol

I see muhfu*kas out here tryin to look like Power Rangers tryin to over match colors, especially when n*ggas wanna rock they designer belts lmao
+1   

 2 weeks ago '06        #10
LYTE  198 heat pts198
space
space
space
$17,130   Props total: 11753 11753
I just saw these in Footaction yesterday
The blue ones are a fire blue minus the SpongeBob on it
-1   



Sign me up
 
 

yesterday...


most viewed right now
-39online now  27
Video inside Chingy with the comeback just like that
179 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+54online now  26
Godfrey shuts down Vlad tv
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+46online now  10
Oktoberfest fest in Germany Gotta Be the Wildest sh-t Ever (Lots of Coke and M..
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  6
Oct 13 - nasa scientist - we already found life on mars in 1976
28 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy