Trick Daddy explains why there’s so many single mothers now.

most viewed right now
50 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '18        #1
3884 page views
115 comments

Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
space
space
space
$3,505   Props total: 22596 22596
Trick Daddy explains why there’s so many single mothers now.

+33   

best
worst
115 comments

4 weeks ago '18        #2
Blaffy  261 heat pts261
space
space
$15,575   Props total: 55955 55955

Sad
+15   

4 weeks ago '13        #3
DiegoRivera  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$6,288   Props total: 29441 29441
Thread title hilarious
+7   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '19        #4
Big Tymerz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
$3,124   Props total: 13928 13928

+3   

4 weeks ago '17        #5
PROV  281 heat pts281
space
space
$18,949   Props total: 54145 54145
 Big Tymerz said

Why
+6   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '18        #6
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9 OP
space
space
space
$3,505   Props total: 22596 22596
 diegorivera said
thread title hilarious
ikr?

4 weeks ago '18        #7
br82186  14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,779   Props total: 8098 8098
That 1990 2 Live Crew shirt is ill
+9   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '17        #8
Rule 336  147 heat pts147
space
space
$16,776   Props total: 64817 64817
Alot of black women grow up in single parent homes with no fathers so they search to fill that void with n*ggas who also grew up in single parent homes that have no idea of what it means to be a man. They lay with these dudes, get pregnant and the guy tends to move on.. I will say that it seems that the men in this situation tend to go on and live better lives as opposed to the women. Most single moms get stuck in a cycle of poverty meanwhile the dude gets older gets himself together, finds a great job, starts another family and then prospers. I dont know the reasons for this dynamic but it's what I see.
+51   

4 weeks ago '18        #9
OPBADAZZ337  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$1,196   Props total: 2260 2260
Black birches need to stop fu*king and sucking these no good n*ggas. I see why majority of white women with class don’t debate em. Only white bi*ches n*ggas get are the fat and sloppy ones. Lil Durk’s baby mama is the perfect example

4 weeks ago '15        #10
TheTrollPole  3 heat pts3
space
space
$1,291   Props total: 3760 3760
 OPBADAZZ337 said
Black birches need to stop fu*king and sucking these no good n*ggas. I see why majority of white women with class don’t debate em. Only white bi*ches n*ggas get are the fat and sloppy ones. Lil Durk’s baby mama is the perfect example
You sound dumb as hell
+35   

4 weeks ago '13        #11
RelGthe0ry  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
$1,130   Props total: 7172 7172
 Rule 336 said
Alot of black women grow up in single parent homes with no fathers so they search to fill that void with n*ggas who also grew up in single parent homes that have no idea of what it means to be a man. They lay with these dudes, get pregnant and the guy tends to move on.. I will say that it seems that the men in this situation tend to go on and live better lives as opposed to the women. Most single moms get stuck in a cycle of poverty meanwhile the dude gets older gets himself together, finds a great job, starts another family and then prospers. I dont know the reasons for this dynamic but it's what I see.
I agree to a certain extent; but from what Ive often seen--the guy tries to move on and get himself together; but doesn't actually succeed at executing much of anything substantial--because of the bitter baby momma drama that follows.

In other words--he goes on to finally become the man he should've been with his bm to begin with; but now has to face the consequences of his actions for a long number of years while avoiding the corruption that comes with dealing with that process--before he can truly prosper.
+27   

4 weeks ago '18        #12
space
space
 TheTrollPole said
You sound dumb as hell
Ya mama must’ve been one of em, it’s okay. If not, she got lucky. U mad cuz I’m right. I see it first hand, which is why I would never marry of have a kid by one. They’re cool for a fu*k only, but even then you’re taking chances doing that.

4 weeks ago '06        #13
JUICEbox 
space
space
$1,026   Props total: 1713 1713
 Rule 336 said
The reason is the mother has to pay the financial and time (negative financial) costs for the child, the father doesnt.

If u mean the reason why there are so many single mothers thats another bunch of issues entirely. Poverty is the largest though as it seems to be often the root cause and causal effect
+9   

4 weeks ago '15        #14
space
space
 OPBADAZZ337 said
Ya mama must’ve been one of em, it’s okay. If not, she got lucky. U mad cuz I’m right. I see it first hand, which is why I would never marry of have a kid by one. They’re cool for a fu*k only, but even then you’re taking chances doing that.
My mother is black, my son's mother is black and bad, I too will never have a kid by a white woman buuuuut I had a white chick the other day come to my office, sucked me up and fu*ked me down, face on point, body was bad, i.e not fat or sloppy, ya'll live in a low place where ya'll want to believe black men can only have the scraps this world has to offer, like I said before YOU SOUND DUMB AS HELL.

Last edited by TheTrollPole; 09-21-2019 at 04:14 PM..
+23   

4 weeks ago '19        #15
FPOT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$460   Props total: 1120 1120
Can sum this up with one line..

Women aren’t held accountable for any of their actions in today’s society.

(Now think about who is the dominant culture in today’s society, can’t guess ? Here’s your answer : )

(You know who has always been good with women, and who hasn’t ? Hmmm the motive as to why they wouldn’t be held accountable sure does complete and support the aforementioned train of thought)

+11   

4 weeks ago '19        #16
space
space
 TheTrollPole said
My mother is black, my son's mother is black and bad, I too will never have a kid by a white woman buuuuut I had a white chick the other day come to my office, sucked me up and fu*ked me down, face on point, body was bad, i.e not fat or sloppy, ya'll live in a low place where ya'll want to believe black men can only the scraps this world has to offer, like I said before YOU SOUND DUMB AS HELL.
Physical prowess doesn’t mean the over all package.

She is still “scraps” if she is carrying her self in that manner.

If she did that for you a*suming your a black male.

Imagine what she does on command for her —> , counterparts.

4 weeks ago '11        #17
greedy87  3 heat pts3
space
space
$15,589   Props total: 7189 7189
 FPOT said
Can sum this up with one line..

Women aren’t held accountable for any of their actions in today’s society.

(Now think about who is the dominant culture in today’s society, can’t guess ? Here’s your answer : )

(You know who has always been good with women, and who hasn’t ? Hmmm the motive as to why they wouldn’t be held accountable sure does complete and support the aforementioned train of thought)

What about the men who run off? No personal responsibility huh?
+4   

4 weeks ago '19        #18
Stand Down  48 heat pts48
space
space
space
$2,940   Props total: 4991 4991
The amount of “money” people receive is not worth the conditions whatsoever.

Y’all be pocket watchin crumbs.

Last edited by Stand Down; 09-21-2019 at 01:19 PM..
+4   

4 weeks ago '18        #19
space
space
 TheTrollPole said
My mother is black, my son's mother is black and bad, I too will never have a kid by a white woman buuuuut I had a white chick the other day come to my office, sucked me up and fu*ked me down, face on point, body was bad, i.e not fat or sloppy, ya'll live in a low place where ya'll want to believe black men can only the scraps this world has to offer, like I said before YOU SOUND DUMB AS HELL.
Congratulations on getting sucked up by a white woman. If I were u, I would brag about it too if I didn’t get women of that caliber lmao that’s how much u cherish white women bc u just bragged about it lmao

4 weeks ago '15        #20
space
space
 FPOT said

You n*ggas are truly incels....she's scraps cause she's fu*king who she wants to fu*k...it really does even't matter to me no way, just another bi*ch I fu*ked but ya'll caught up on the wrong sh*t. Focus on building a business and getting to the money.
+10   

4 weeks ago '04        #21
skillahmang  3 heat pts3
space
space
$29,369   Props total: 25861 25861
Women are Lost.

Government profiting off the death of Love.
+22   

4 weeks ago '15        #22
space
space
 OPBADAZZ337 said
Congratulations on getting sucked up by a white woman. If I were u, I would brag about it too if I didn’t get women of that caliber lmao that’s how much u cherish white women bc u just bragged about it lmao
It's not bragging. It's regular sh*t...s*x is a part of life but you're spewing bullsh*t...every black man has to be sleeping with a whale/ugly woman in order to have s*x with someone of a different race, I stand by my previous statement, YOU SOUND DUMB AS HELL.
+10   

4 weeks ago '19        #23
space
space
 greedy87 said
What about the men who run off? No personal responsibility huh?
That’s called a “red herring” usually almost always completely irrelevant as it is here. That’s the only response I have for you chief.

If you want another one then respectfully stay within the context of the conversation.

Again I say this respectfully as your my elder and I won’t let the fact that even though this is virtual, derail me from principles I’d force myself to adhere to in real life Sir.

4 weeks ago '18        #24
space
space
 FPOT said

Right and this clown bragging about it lmao. These bi*ches need to be held accountable. I don’t give a fu*k about them growing up in a single parent household. So u mean to tell me instead of bettering yourself and picking better dudes vs. picking sorry a*s dudes with trifling ways like your dad should excuse u from making poor choices in life? I done heard it all

4 weeks ago '18        #25
space
space
That’s why these bi*ches get way with anything now bc of simp a*s n*ggas in this thread excuse em for the fu*k shyt. Then again, I’m not surprised these are the same bi*ches y’all fu*king and having kids by.
+8   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+69online now  41
Video inside Vato thought he could take 50 shots of Patron
83 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  35
STRONG RUMOR: NFL has reportedly given the Chargers the option to relocate..
113 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+47online now  28
Image(s) inside Oct 14 - female columbian drug cartel assassin - i love to kill people
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-115online now  11
Article inside Gina Rodriguez gets caught saying the N-WORD, Twitter cancells her!
198 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy