Sep 20 - 13-month-old boy killed by family dog in Granite Bay TAKE A WILD GUESS WHICH DOG

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

4 weeks ago '05        #1
7118 page views
162 comments

old head  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
$21,080   Props total: 29005 29005
Sep 20 - 13-month-old boy k*lled by family dog in Granite Bay TAKE A WILD GUESS WHICH DOG

GRANITE BAY, Calif. —
A 13-month-old child was k*lled Friday after being attacked by a family pet, the Placer County Sheriff’s Office said.

The boy was mauled by the family pit bull at a home in Granite Bay at around 3 p.m., officials said. The dog attack appeared to have been unprovoked.

The toddler was rushed to a hospital but died from his injuries.

The dog was seized by animal control, but it is unclear if it will be euthanized.

No other information was released.

visit this link KCRA

+16   

best
worst
162 comments

4 weeks ago '19        #2
BOLO1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$381   Props total: 1482 1482
If you have a vicious dog like that why as a parent would you not be supervising your child? The parents should be charged for murder.
+45   

4 weeks ago '18        #3
danneywilliams  93 heat pts93
space
space
$3,638   Props total: 8514 8514

Even Bill Burr had to get rid of his beloved pit bull for the sake of his newborn.
+64   

4 weeks ago '16        #4
NYNY 
space
space
$3,485   Props total: 7160 7160
Parents are dumb af if they keep a bull and baby in the same house
+60   

4 weeks ago '04        #5
collegeboy58  4 heat pts4
space
space
$11,171   Props total: 7408 7408
 danneywilliams said

Even Bill Burr had to get rid of his beloved pit bull for the sake of his newborn.
I thought a lab would be higher on the list

4 weeks ago '11        #6
Blue Mercury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$1,851   Props total: 3168 3168
 collegeboy58 said
I thought a lab would be higher on the list
LOL no sh*t. My girl Lab k*lled my nephews two big a*s gerbils. Plus she k*lls birds, rats, lizards, large bugs. Best dog ever.

+29   

4 weeks ago '19        #7
Gold Face  10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,627   Props total: 15113 15113
Pit bulls although physically and mentally head strong are not natural k*llers

To many backyard breeders slanging 4th generation inbred pups that are a few sandwiches short of a picnic basket
+74   

4 weeks ago '19        #8
Barbaraaaaaaa  8 heat pts8
space
space
$617   Props total: 4970 4970
Pits are attention wh*res probably was jealous of the baby you gotta raise a puppy with the baby can't bring a newborn around a full grown pit
+42   

4 weeks ago '17        #9
BlackGod  4 heat pts4
space
space
space
$3,022   Props total: 14173 14173
 Gold Face said
Pit bulls although physically and mentally head strong are not natural k*llers

To many backyard breeders slanging 4th generation inbred pups that are a few sandwiches short of a picnic basket
Big facts.

Not all Pits are wylin like that, but every wild a*s dog I ever been around is a pit.
+32   

4 weeks ago '19        #10
Gold Face  10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,627   Props total: 15113 15113
 BlackGod said
Big facts.

Not all Pits are wylin like that, but every wild a*s dog I ever been around is a pit.
A trained pit from a good bloodline doesn’t have to be aggressive he knows he’s a boss
+6   

4 weeks ago '15        #11
bbrazy 
space
space
space
$401   Props total: 475 475
every wannabe gangster needs a pitbull for self image.
+30   

4 weeks ago '17        #12
PackerTrelli3  2 heat pts2
space
space
$8,772   Props total: 15466 15466
Mans best friend right?

And u you mafu*kas who love dogs more than humans. Getting upset when u neglect animals, but go into hiding when sh*t like this happens.

I hate people like that
+51   

4 weeks ago '15        #13
chrishansen88  106 heat pts106
space
space
$8,847   Props total: 22019 22019
 BOLO1 said
If you have a vicious dog like that why as a parent would you not be supervising your child? The parents should be charged for murder.
 danneywilliams said

NYNY said
Parents are dumb af if they keep a bull and baby in the same house
 Barbaraaaaaaa said
Pits are attention wh*res probably was jealous of the baby you gotta raise a puppy with the baby can't bring a newborn around a full grown pit
 bbrazy said
every wannabe gangster needs a pitbull for self image.
 PackerTrelli3 said
Mans best friend right?

And u you mafu*kas who love dogs more than humans. Getting upset when u neglect animals, but go into hiding when sh*t like this happens.

I hate people like that
Bunch of f*gs who are 125lbs or lighter pu**y a*s n*ggas scared to be dominant

4 weeks ago '19        #14
DiCaprio  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
$268   Props total: 1611 1611
Build a wall

4 weeks ago '17        #15
TheLastNonEarth  130 heat pts130
space
space
$10,902   Props total: 59713 59713

Pit bulls are about that murder game. The neck snap and shake technique would make any lion jealous. There's a video on the coli rn showing a pit snapping a mini poodle's neck and a routine YouTube search will show you hundreds of videos like this. There's no hesitation.... No azz sniff greeting, just a munch on the throat of whatever small dog is in their vicinity. Owners need to be hyper vigilant when walking these monsters or letting them outside

+23   

4 weeks ago '05        #16
HARBINGER  462 heat pts462
space
space
$55,218   Props total: 15328 15328
fu*k dogs. I love animals but humans can be morons in handling them. I'll take a cat any day
+17   

4 weeks ago '05        #17
HARBINGER  462 heat pts462
space
space
$55,218   Props total: 15328 15328
 TheLastNonEarth said

Pit bulls are about that murder game. The neck snap and shake technique would make any lion jealous. There's a video on the coli rn showing a pit snapping a mini poodle's neck and a routine YouTube search will show you hundreds of videos like this. There's no hesitation.... No azz sniff greeting, just a munch on the throat of whatever small dog is in their vicinity. Owners need to be hyper vigilant when walking these monsters or letting them outside

I'm not watching. Is there an article and what is up with the humans involved and was this provoked?

4 weeks ago '07        #18
IzOfThe  185 heat pts185
space
space
$9,679   Props total: 19295 19295
R.I.P. condolence to the family
+14   

4 weeks ago '12        #19
Ragobeer  66 heat pts66
space
space
space
$2,572   Props total: 5564 5564
All dogs are born innocent....They are a product of their environment...it's their sh*tty bi*ch a*s owners that don't know how to handle and train pit bulls that make them attack and do monstrous things.

It is the same thing with children....All children are born innocent...it is the sh*tty bi*ch a*s weak parents that make them turn out like sh*t.

You don't put in the time to teach them what's right and what's wrong...someone innocent is gonna get hurt because they won't understand the ramifications of their actions

4 weeks ago '18        #20
danneywilliams  93 heat pts93
space
space
$3,638   Props total: 8514 8514
 TheLastNonEarth said

Any dog come around my dog like that and it's getting murdered point blank.
+6   

4 weeks ago '04        #21
collegeboy58  4 heat pts4
space
space
$11,171   Props total: 7408 7408
 TheLastNonEarth said

Although I agree, this video showed two irresponsible owners. Owner of the small dog should’ve had the dog on a leash. The owner of the pit shouldn’t let a kid that small walk the dog.

I have a small dog. I always pick her up or walk to the other side of the street when I see a bigger dog.
+24   

4 weeks ago '17        #22
LIL SOULJA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
$391   Props total: 1239 1239
All this pit bull shaming is wack. If you never had and raised one don’t speak on it. It’s all on the owner how the pit turns out. I had a female blue nose which had to be put down due to her getting a tumor the size of a golf ball. She was a friendly dog always loved to play around and would always throw her self on her back to get a belly rub. Never once did she lunge at me, she was actually really obedient and would sit when asked etc.. only bad habit of hers was she liked to run off with ur shoes if left around her lol

4 weeks ago '17        #23
PackerTrelli3  2 heat pts2
space
space
$8,772   Props total: 15466 15466
 chrishansen88 said
Bunch of f*gs who are 125lbs or lighter pu**y a*s n*ggas scared to be dominant

bi*ch do I look like I’m 125 damn pounds?? And I don’t give a damn bout no dog.... I’m talkin bout the people who defend them but don’t care when the dog acts up

fu*k u

4 weeks ago '12        #24
daman729  27 heat pts27
space
space
$13,632   Props total: 18287 18287
Like I said on here a while back, you can NOT train, raise or nurture genetics out of a specific dog breed. Labs retrieve balls, bloodhounds sniff trails, English Pointers find birds in a field, pitbulls f*ght and are tenacious. They also have a tick and can snap anytime. Even with good owners who treat them like royalty.
+22   

4 weeks ago '16        #25
popogogo  13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,925   Props total: 17246 17246
Why do people continue to have animals in their homes that could k*ll them and their family it it snaps and goes crazy?

I just don't get that logic at all.

I am not willingly bringing a beast in my home that my kids can't defend themselves against.

If my dog goes nuts, my kids can kick the sh*t out of her little a*s with no repercussions.

Yet you have people still bringing these things around little kids and wondering what went wrong when a kid gets k*lled. .

WTF is wrong with people?
You may as well go all in and get a fu*king lion or tiger.
+25   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  44
STRONG RUMOR: NFL has reportedly given the Chargers the option to relocate..
111 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+39online now  41
Image(s) inside Oct 14 - female columbian drug cartel assassin - i love to kill people
109 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+60online now  23
Godfrey shuts down Vlad tv
144 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Oct 15 - Father & six 'adult children' found living in cellar waiting ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy