A Black Houston police officer shot and killed a couple of white suspected drug dealers d

most viewed right now
+23  112
50 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

4 weeks ago '08        #1
6332 page views
100 comments

Illuminati  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$43,066   Props total: 19695 19695
A Black Houston police officer shot and k*lled a couple of white suspected drug dealers d

@ronnie
@kami
@brazi d

+100   

best
worst
100 comments

4 weeks ago '14        #2
consigliereA  106 heat pts106
space
space
$32,421   Props total: 42077 42077
You hate to see it..
+37   

4 weeks ago '06        #3
LYTE  198 heat pts198
space
space
space
$17,126   Props total: 11736 11736
He's getting sentenced

WATCH

Edit!!
Just read

"He(cop) was charged with two counts of felony murder after police accused him of lying in a search warrant about having a confidential informant buying heroin at the home. If convicted, Goines faces up to life in prison."

Last edited by LYTE; 09-19-2019 at 04:03 PM..
+32   

4 weeks ago '11        #4
Blinx 182  52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,953   Props total: 6798 6798
What’s the story behind this?
+6   

4 weeks ago '19        #5
Big Gurthy 
space
space
space
$538   Props total: 2106 2106
Holy sh*t

4 weeks ago '19        #6
Barbaraaaaaaa  8 heat pts8
space
space
$617   Props total: 4970 4970
25 to life this country doesn't need crooked cops

4 weeks ago '15        #7
trapclassics  538 heat pts538
space
space
space
$4,497   Props total: 15595 15595
Two sets of rules
+90   

4 weeks ago '17        #8
92baby  2 heat pts2
space
space
$15,299   Props total: 30848 30848
Ain't that about a bi*ch

Where the blue lives matter people at

+78   

4 weeks ago '17        #9
92baby  2 heat pts2
space
space
Wait I need to hear this fu*kin story
+5   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '04        #10
zone3cp  5 heat pts5
space
space
$9,113   Props total: 38745 38745
I ain’t got love for pigs no matter what color.....I had my own treat me worse than some who not the same color as me.

+114   

4 weeks ago '15        #11
Taylored  2 heat pts2
space
space
space
$955   Props total: 10417 10417

"My dog went to court today they gave him fifteen
Cracker banned my lil' n*gga he was se'enteen
Young n*gga don't even know what all that time mean
pu**y a*s crackers done shattered my n*gga dreams"
+55   

4 weeks ago '16        #12
BXoldestgoon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
$2,551   Props total: 14298 14298
Whaaatttt
+1   

4 weeks ago '18        #13
LuxuriousGreen  8 heat pts8
space
space
$1,421   Props total: 4260 4260
Two former Houston police officers were indicted on Friday over their roles in a raid that claimed the lives of a local couple, according to prosecutors, who said the officers fabricated information to obtain a warrant that led to the raid.

Prosecutors are now reviewing 14,000 cases handled by the narcotics squad involved in the raid, including 2,000 handled by one of the former officers, Gerald Goines, the Harris County district attorney, Kim Ogg, said at a news conference on Friday.

“The breach of the public trust gives us great pause in this case because our democracy depends on the public’s trust of law enforcement and their courts,” she said.

Ms. Ogg said that Mr. Goines had secured a “no-knock warrant” for a raid in the city’s Pecan Park neighborhood under false pretenses and that another former officer, Steven Bryant, then tried to help him cover it up. Mr. Goines was charged with two counts of felony murder and Mr. Bryant with tampering with a governmental record.

Rhogena Nicholas, 58, and Dennis Tuttle, 59, died during the Jan. 28 shootout with the officers at their home. At the time, the Houston Police Department said that four narcotics squad members were injured by gunfire, including Mr. Goines.

Ms. Ogg apologized to the family members of the couple at the news conference.

“I want to tell them how sorry we are as a city and as a county for the actions that resulted in the loss of their loved ones’ lives and that our work is dedicated to ensuring that their loved ones receive justice and that this same group of acts never happens again,” Ms. Ogg said.

In February, the F.B.I. announced it was conducting a civil rights investigation into what happened.

“We are definitely f*ghting this vigorously,” Nicole DeBorde, a lawyer for Mr. Goines, said on Friday. “We believe him to be innocent of any criminal charge.” She maintained that the raid was legitimate but declined to elaborate.

Andy Drumheller, a lawyer for Mr. Bryant, said in an email on Friday that he was blindsided by the indictment.

“I am troubled that a person who wasn’t involved in drafting the affidavit for the search warrant, never fired his weapon and didn’t enter the home on Harding Street was given a couple of hours notice that he’s been charged with a state jail felony on a Friday afternoon and needs to turn himself in,” Mr. Drumheller said.

Michael P. Doyle, a lawyer for Ms. Nicholas’s family, said in a statement on Friday that the indictments were important developments “but they should be only the beginning of the pursuit of justice.”

The Houston Police Department did not immediately respond to a request for comment on Friday. Both Mr. Goines, 54, and Mr. Bryant, 45, were relieved of duty after the raid and have since retired from the police force.

They surrendered to the authorities on Friday and appeared in court, where bond was set at $300,000 for Mr. Goines and $50,000 for Mr. Bryant.

Ms. Ogg said the residence had been brought to the attention of the narcotics squad by a neighbor.

Prosecutors said Mr. Goines provided false information to a municipal judge who signed off on the warrant that a confidential informant had bought black tar heroin from an unknown man at the residence where the raid took place.

“The warrant was never presented to nor reviewed by any member of the district attorney’s office,” Ms. Ogg said.

She said that Mr. Bryant falsely wrote in a supplement to the police report that he had recovered a plastic bag with a white napkin and two small packets containing black tar heroin at the scene, and that they were the same drugs purchased by the confidential informant. Ms. Ogg said Mr. Goines later admitted that there was no confidential informant.

She said that her office was reviewing other complaints of misconduct and that evidence would be presented to a grand jury, which would determine if other charges should be brought against Mr. Goines and Mr. Bryant, and whether other officers should be charged.

“We have not seen a case like this in Houston,” Ms. Ogg said. “We recognize that the community has been violated. I want to a*sure my fellow Houstonians and other residents of Harris County that we are getting to the truth.”

If convicted, Mr. Goines faces up to 99 years in prison for each of the murder charges, and Mr. Bryant faces up to two years.
+24   

4 weeks ago '18        #14
space
space
+6   

4 weeks ago '07        #15
IzOfThe  185 heat pts185
space
space
$9,672   Props total: 19279 19279
Nah this must be a joke or something.
+7   

4 weeks ago '17        #16
92baby  2 heat pts2
space
space
 LuxuriousGreen said
Two former Houston police officers were indicted on Friday over their roles in a raid that claimed the lives of a local couple, according to prosecutors, who said the officers fabricated information to obtain a warrant that led to the raid.

Prosecutors are now reviewing 14,000 cases handled by the narcotics squad involved in the raid, including 2,000 handled by one of the former officers, Gerald Goines, the Harris County district attorney, Kim Ogg, said at a news conference on Friday.

The breach of the public trust gives us great pause in this case because our democracy depends on the publics trust of law enforcement and their courts, she said.

Ms. Ogg said that Mr. Goines had secured a no-knock warrant for a raid in the citys Pecan Park neighborhood under false pretenses and that another former officer, Steven Bryant, then tried to help him cover it up. Mr. Goines was charged with two counts of felony murder and Mr. Bryant with tampering with a governmental record.

Rhogena Nicholas, 58, and Dennis Tuttle, 59, died during the Jan. 28 shootout with the officers at their home. At the time, the Houston Police Department said that four narcotics squad members were injured by gunfire, including Mr. Goines.

Ms. Ogg apologized to the family members of the couple at the news conference.

I want to tell them how sorry we are as a city and as a county for the actions that resulted in the loss of their loved ones lives and that our work is dedicated to ensuring that their loved ones receive justice and that this same group of acts never happens again, Ms. Ogg said.

In February, the F.B.I. announced it was conducting a civil rights investigation into what happened.

We are definitely f*ghting this vigorously, Nicole DeBorde, a lawyer for Mr. Goines, said on Friday. We believe him to be innocent of any criminal charge. She maintained that the raid was legitimate but declined to elaborate.

Andy Drumheller, a lawyer for Mr. Bryant, said in an email on Friday that he was blindsided by the indictment.

I am troubled that a person who wasnt involved in drafting the affidavit for the search warrant, never fired his weapon and didnt enter the home on Harding Street was given a couple of hours notice that hes been charged with a state jail felony on a Friday afternoon and needs to turn himself in, Mr. Drumheller said.

Michael P. Doyle, a lawyer for Ms. Nicholass family, said in a statement on Friday that the indictments were important developments but they should be only the beginning of the pursuit of justice.

The Houston Police Department did not immediately respond to a request for comment on Friday. Both Mr. Goines, 54, and Mr. Bryant, 45, were relieved of duty after the raid and have since retired from the police force.

They surrendered to the authorities on Friday and appeared in court, where bond was set at $300,000 for Mr. Goines and $50,000 for Mr. Bryant.

Ms. Ogg said the residence had been brought to the attention of the narcotics squad by a neighbor.

Prosecutors said Mr. Goines provided false information to a municipal judge who signed off on the warrant that a confidential informant had bought black tar heroin from an unknown man at the residence where the raid took place.

The warrant was never presented to nor reviewed by any member of the district attorneys office, Ms. Ogg said.

She said that Mr. Bryant falsely wrote in a supplement to the police report that he had recovered a plastic bag with a white napkin and two small packets containing black tar heroin at the scene, and that they were the same drugs purchased by the confidential informant. Ms. Ogg said Mr. Goines later admitted that there was no confidential informant.

She said that her office was reviewing other complaints of misconduct and that evidence would be presented to a grand jury, which would determine if other charges should be brought against Mr. Goines and Mr. Bryant, and whether other officers should be charged.

We have not seen a case like this in Houston, Ms. Ogg said. We recognize that the community has been violated. I want to a*sure my fellow Houstonians and other residents of Harris County that we are getting to the truth.

If convicted, Mr. Goines faces up to 99 years in prison for each of the murder charges, and Mr. Bryant faces up to two years.
That's great and everything but did that one female cop get jail time for shooting that black dude in his home cuz she thought he was an intruder but she was in the wrong apartment
+56   

4 weeks ago '18        #17
space
space
 92baby said
That's great and everything but did that one female cop get jail time for shooting that black dude in his home cuz she thought he was an intruder but she was in the wrong apartment
Yes she is being charged with murder. Let me find the link.
+9   

4 weeks ago '19        #18
Big Tymerz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
$2,965   Props total: 13343 13343

+27   

4 weeks ago '18        #19
space
space
 92baby said
(CNN)A police officer who claimed she k*lled a Dallas man in his own apartment in the mistaken belief that he was in her home was indicted Friday on a murder charge, authorities said.

The indictment of Amber Guyger comes more than two months after she was arrested in the shooting death of Botham Shem Jean at the Dallas apartment complex where both lived -- a k*lling that sparked days of protests.
Guyger was arrested after the September shooting and charged with manslaughter by the Texas Rangers, the lead investigative agency, Dallas County District Attorney Faith Johnson said at a news conference.

When asked why the grand jury indicted Guyger on the more serious offense of murder, Johnson replied, "We presented the evidence and we explained the law."
Johnson said murder constitutes someone "intentionally and knowingly" committing a crime, whereas manslaughter involves "recklessly doing something."
"At the moment of the shooting it was a knowing ... offense," Johnson said.
The court records Friday showed both a manslaughter and murder charge entered in Guyger's file, but a clerk of court clerk confirmed that the murder charge is the one prosecutors are moving forward on.
Robert Rogers, Guyger's attorney, was disappointed but not surprised by the indictment, given what he called an "outpouring of vindictive emotion" in a statement late Friday.
"This is a terrible tragedy that resulted from a true mistake," he said. "We are confident that a dispassionate jury in a fair forum will objectively apply the law to the facts and find Amber not guilty."
Guyger had already been arrested again and released on bond, Johnson said at the news conference.

Dallas Police Chief U. Rene Hall said in a statement everyone in the department "continues to feel anguish about this difficult and tragic event."
"We recognize and understand the national discord regarding the relationship between law enforcement and the communities we serve," Hall said.
She also added that the department has "developed a framework for policy change" by restructuring the Citizen Review Board, revamping implicit bias training and seeking input from employee advisory and community advisory boards.
"We have more work to do and we remain committed to improving our relationships throughout the city," Hall said.
The indictment is a "step toward justice" for Jean's family, said Sharon Watkins Jones, ACLU of Texas Director of Political Strategies.
"The Jean family's loss cannot be restored to them, but we will continue to work to ensure that police officers are held to the same standards as everyone else in the Dallas community and across the state of Texas," she said.
'He didn't deserve it," Jean's mother says
Botham Jean's mother, Allison Jean, said during a news conference that she's satisfied with the murder indictment.
Guyger "inflicted tremendous evil on my son," Allison Jean said. "He didn't deserve it. He was seated in his own apartment. He felt safe and he was violated by her coming in and murdering him," she said.
Allison said she hopes a proper penalty will cause Guyger to reflect on what she has allegedly done and the pain she has caused.
Family attorney S. Lee Merritt said the grand jury decision is "groundbreaking, but it is also just a start."
Officer thought she was in her own apartment, warrant says
Guyger, who is white, was off-duty when she encountered Jean, an 26-year-old unarmed black man, in his apartment on September 6, police said. Still in her uniform, Guyger parked her car in the complex and walked to what she believed was her apartment, according to an arrest warrant affidavit.
The door was slightly ajar as she tried to use her key, which has an electronic chip. When she opened the door, she saw the interior was almost completely dark, according to the affidavit. She described seeing a large silhouette and, believing there was an intruder in her apartment, drew her firearm.
+21   

4 weeks ago '17        #20
92baby  2 heat pts2
space
space
 LuxuriousGreen said
Yes she is being charged with murder. Let me find the link.
Oh aight well lock this n*gga up to then

Then that one white lady goin talk about she ain't seen nothing like this in her 30 years of work

They got n*ggas that been working at the same Macdonalds for a decade or two and have seen a bunch of sh*t

But she ain't never seen nothing like this working for the law?

Women know they can put a spin and make some sh*t more than it is

+30   

4 weeks ago '19        #21
Big Gurthy 
space
space
space
$538   Props total: 2106 2106
Will this be a legal precedent
+5   

4 weeks ago '19        #22
ArabianPrince  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$1,050   Props total: 11521 11521

+67   

4 weeks ago '18        #23
OPBADAZZ337  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$1,189   Props total: 2256 2256
 Barbaraaaaaaa said
25 to life this country doesn't need crooked cops
I concur. Dont matter if theyre black or white
+8   

4 weeks ago '17        #24
92baby  2 heat pts2
space
space
 ArabianPrince said

Yea throw that mofo away

Yessss lord
+19   

4 weeks ago '19        #25
Barbaraaaaaaa  8 heat pts8
space
space
$617   Props total: 4970 4970
 ArabianPrince said

Tariq making it about race without doing his research typical sjw

+7   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+32online now  33
Image(s) inside Yearbook Picture
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+39online now  29
I gotta give TI credit he almost got exposed and boided
122 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  25
Video inside Former Jet life Affiliate Who was beefing with Curren$y , Succeed The P..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  19
Video inside Fortnite Season X Ends putting everyone inside a black hole.
61 comments
1 day ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy