It’s messed up how true this is

most viewed right now
+19  154
41 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

4 weeks ago '19        #1
4980 page views
62 comments

DiCaprio  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
$261   Props total: 1554 1554
It’s messed up how true this is

+108   

best
worst
62 comments

4 weeks ago '17        #2
lucifershammer  29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,544   Props total: 32484 32484
Its that way because you let it be that way
+71   

4 weeks ago '17        #3
justin747  53 heat pts53
space
space
$15,954   Props total: 81330 81330
porc f*g
+23   

4 weeks ago '14        #4
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$38,002   Props total: 95693 95693
how about the 2 for 20 deal

i don't know i never dated , usually eat out alone, so i never experienced that ..

although my bill do be high, even though i eat solo cus i usually order the good stuff, not the value picks. ... i love food !!!!
+13   

4 weeks ago '16        #5
BraveSoleXIII 
space
space
space
$2,425   Props total: 3343 3343
 lucifershammer said
Its that way because you let it be that way
Yea. I allow it a little less than half the time. Other times i just tell my lady the truth: that i'm fine picking up something quick or checking the fridge to cook a meal. I don't know where she got this habit of spending $18 per person on dinner when she's really hungry but she's broke and in law school right now. so i pay for every single meal. i'm not dishing out $36 a day for dinner. i don't have it.

we go grocery shopping and pick up materials. I cook 85% of the time since i'm a better cook and enjoy doing it. Funny thing is when she's in one of those splurging moods, i'll say alright, i'm going to cook this for myself while you figure out what you want. You can have some of mine and if you're still hungry, we can order you some food. 100% of the time she's content with what i cook and ends up apologizing for being ridiculous.
+31   

4 weeks ago '14        #6
Gotti Pippen  16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,837   Props total: 23242 23242
How the fu*k do you know the difference
+4   

4 weeks ago '17        #7
PackerTrelli3  2 heat pts2
space
space
$8,723   Props total: 15390 15390
Is that with both people paying separately? Or is one person obligated to pay the whole thing??

Couples need to learn when to step up!!! Some sh*t is just cool when u first starting out. Being nice, opening the door, paying for meals, saying goodnight etc... once u start fu*kin tho... pay for ur own meal, u hold the door for ME, ain’t no “goodnight”, u get a “my bad, fell asleep” text in the morning.

fu*k I look like playing “first impression” for the rest of my life wit a bi*ch
+22   

4 weeks ago '17        #8
Here4theday  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$1,963   Props total: 3892 3892
yeah once I’m in it, the switch up is hectic.
+2   

4 weeks ago '15        #9
SeraphKin  10 heat pts10
space
space
$10,559   Props total: 44954 44954
 strungout said
how about the 2 for 20 deal

i don't know i never dated , usually eat out alone, so i never experienced that ..

although my bill do be high, even though i eat solo cus i usually order the good stuff, not the value picks. ... i love food !!!!
When I was single I treated myself, now that I'm not, i still do. Ain't no bi*ch blocking my food love.

I go out to eat without my girl often.
+14   

4 weeks ago '18        #10
Meechy09  4 heat pts4
space
space
space
$2,801   Props total: 13794 13794
Relationship food cheap. I can literally text my bi*ch right now and tell her to make us some “insert food” and it would be 0 dollars out of my pocket and it would come with some pu**y afterwards.

And that’s with me mentally checked out the relationship lol.

I can see a date before actually being in a relationship being expensive but like the n*gga above said, it’s only like that if you let it be. bi*ches will talk that big money sh*t but most of these hoes taking what you giving and fu*kin for free. Do listen to all the incels and ig thot bi*ches, neither of them live in reality online
+17   

4 weeks ago '07        #11
iswerve  217 heat pts217
space
space
$7,500   Props total: 15360 15360
man if u dont tell that braud to start cooking.....

get u an instapot/air fryer fellas
+5   

4 weeks ago '15        #12
6shake6  16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,878   Props total: 5314 5314
I Cook 80% of what I Eat...I only step out for Pizza n Carrib Food!
-
+7   

4 weeks ago '16        #13
BraveSoleXIII 
space
space
space
 PackerTrelli3 said
Is that with both people paying separately? Or is one person obligated to pay the whole thing??

Couples need to learn when to step up!!! Some sh*t is just cool when u first starting out. Being nice, opening the door, paying for meals, saying goodnight etc... once u start fu*kin tho... pay for ur own meal, u hold the door for ME, ain’t no “goodnight”, u get a “my bad, fell asleep” text in the morning.

How old are you? I'm just curious. I used to have this mentality but i was much younger than i am now.
+4   

4 weeks ago '17        #14
one il matt 56  10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,071   Props total: 6525 6525
 justin747 said
porc f*g

Thanks for the heads up

Dude stay being upset at bi*ches instead of his life

+7   

4 weeks ago '18        #15
MayneThaTruth2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
space
$5,296   Props total: 5822 5822
 justin747 said
porc f*g

Here you go again, stalking mf's who said they like tranny's, because you secretly like trannys!!

Heard the new AB news?

I still need help locating a comment from 4yrs ago, I know your the man for the job!!!

4 weeks ago '04        #16
zhiggeman  4 heat pts4
space
space
$17,240   Props total: 6722 6722

Last edited by zhiggeman; 09-19-2019 at 01:44 PM..

4 weeks ago '06        #17
new2hiphop  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$11,251   Props total: 43160 43160
Honestly every women is different, the bad ratchet or boojie thots will always try to order expensive shyt and it’s the drinks that actually run the bill up.

Like bytch we doin the 2 for $20 stuck to the damn script
It’s ok every now and then but daily hell nah.
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '04        #18
zone3cp  5 heat pts5
space
space
$9,113   Props total: 38728 38728
 SeraphKin said
When I was single I treated myself, now that I'm not, i still do. Ain't no bi*ch blocking my food love.

I go out to eat without my girl often.

THIS......Treated myself last week at Chops for the hell of it.

You a sucker if you don't. Also those nice spots a good place to meet quality women. STK or places like that after work for happy hour>>>>>
+2   

4 weeks ago '05        #19
Stuart Scott  240 heat pts240
space
space
$28,137   Props total: 32816 32816
Op is a f*g**t
+3   

4 weeks ago '18        #20
YouSmokeReggie 
space
space
space
$414   Props total: 516 516
 BraveSoleXIII said
Yea. I allow it a little less than half the time. Other times i just tell my lady the truth: that i'm fine picking up something quick or checking the fridge to cook a meal. I don't know where she got this habit of spending $18 per person on dinner when she's really hungry but she's broke and in law school right now. so i pay for every single meal. i'm not dishing out $36 a day for dinner. i don't have it.

we go grocery shopping and pick up materials. I cook 85% of the time since i'm a better cook and enjoy doing it. Funny thing is when she's in one of those splurging moods, i'll say alright, i'm going to cook this for myself while you figure out what you want. You can have some of mine and if you're still hungry, we can order you some food. 100% of the time she's content with what i cook and ends up apologizing for being ridiculous.

😂🤣🤣 on life these females now days are lazy in the kitchen and sound like dying cats when they try to sing when they in they “moods”

But apparently they the most important species on this earth let them tell it

Lol without them we wouldn’t be here

Butttt

Without sperm she wouldn’t have sh*t to do

And without that mf rib we gave them THEY wouldn’t be here

Jus don’t tell them that cas they think that’s really hateful
+3   

4 weeks ago '04        #21
lilshun  53 heat pts53
space
space
$10,947   Props total: 4942 4942
 PackerTrelli3 said

Real talk❗❗❗

4 weeks ago '17        #22
PackerTrelli3  2 heat pts2
space
space
$8,723   Props total: 15390 15390
 BraveSoleXIII said
How old are you? I'm just curious. I used to have this mentality but i was much younger than i am now.

and I realized females wanna play independent for IG, but then run behind a man when the phone is asleep...

The point is, 50/50 Bruh. Help each other. Better yet 100/100..... no man should be obligated or feel they have to be the only productive one in a relationship.

And the post that guy made, made it seem like he HAS to pay that much. He doesn’t. He shouldn’t.
+5   

4 weeks ago '15        #23
SeraphKin  10 heat pts10
space
space
$10,559   Props total: 44954 44954
 zone3cp said
THIS......Treated myself last week at Chops for the hell of it.

You a sucker if you don't. Also those nice spots a good place to meet quality women. STK or places like that after work for happy hour>>>>>
That's what I most about atlanta. The food and abundance of quality women.

No lie every time I pass STK there are always bad a*s women out front. Always.
+1   

4 weeks ago '16        #24
BraveSoleXIII 
space
space
space
 PackerTrelli3 said

and I realized females wanna play independent for IG, but then run behind a man when the phone is asleep...

The point is, 50/50 Bruh. Help each other. Better yet 100/100..... no man should be obligated or feel they have to be the only productive one in a relationship.

And the post that guy made, made it seem like he HAS to pay that much. He doesn’t. He shouldn’t.
I feel you on the fake independence thing lol. My lady’s in her second year of law school, so I have to get creative about what we do for food and dates. I make a good living but I can honestly say that I wasn’t prepared for just how much I would be dishing out once she started law school. I’m doing fine financially but the rate that I spend at is ridiculous and it’s for no reason sometimes lol. Getting better though.
+3   

4 weeks ago '16        #25
BraveSoleXIII 
space
space
space
 YouSmokeReggie said
😂🤣🤣 on life these females now days are lazy in the kitchen and sound like dying cats when they try to sing when they in they “moods”

But apparently they the most important species on this earth let them tell it

Lol without them we wouldn’t be here

Butttt

Without sperm she wouldn’t have sh*t to do

And without that mf rib we gave them THEY wouldn’t be here

Jus don’t tell them that cas they think that’s really hateful
It’s just silly. My girl isn’t one of those I don’t need no man for nothing, type of women. I’m happy to help her because she’d do anything for me.

But when the entitlement starts to creep in, I get that vein in my Left temple pulsating. “What’s for dinner tonight babe?”

Something in me thinks “woman, what are you cooking for dinner? I was at work all day and paid for all the groceries you could need to whip something up”. But I chill.
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  26
Video inside Former Jet life Affiliate Who was beefing with Curren$y , Succeed The P..
99 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+39online now  25
I gotta give TI credit he almost got exposed and boided
118 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+32online now  25
Image(s) inside Yearbook Picture
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Fortnite Season X Ends putting everyone inside a black hole.
61 comments
1 day ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy