Sep 15 - Iranian general says country ready for ‘full-fledged war’ with US

most viewed right now
72 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section news

1 month ago '05        #1
3709 page views
86 comments

bobbysteels18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
$8,353   Props total: 4274 4274
Sep 15 - Iranian general says country ready for ‘full-fledged war’ with US

Iranian general says country ready for ‘full-fledged war’ with US

Amir Ali Hajizadeh warns that American bases up to 2,000 kilometers away are ‘within the range of our missiles,’ after Washington blamed Tehran for Houthi attack on Saudi oil

A top Iranian commander warned on Sunday that Tehran was prepared for an all-out war with the United States and said his country could launch advanced missiles at US bases and aircraft carriers within a range of 2,000 kilometers (1,242 miles).

The statement appeared to be a response to Washington casting blame on Iran Saturday after Yemen’s Houthi rebels launched drone attacks on the world’s largest oil processing facility in Saudi Arabia and a major oil field, sparking huge fires at a vulnerable chokepoint for global energy supplies

Saudi Arabia’s energy minister said the kingdom was temporarily halting production at two Aramco oil facilities that were attacked by the Yemeni rebels, interrupting about half of the company’s total output.

The Iranian-backed Houthis, who hold Yemen’s capital, Sanaa, and other territory in the Arab world’s poorest country, took responsibility for the attacks in the war against a Saudi-led coalition that has fought since 2015 to reinstate the internationally recognized Yemeni government. But the US blamed Iran, with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo tweeting, “There is no evidence the attacks came from Yemen.”

“Iran has now launched an unprecedented attack on the world’s energy supply,” Pompeo added.

On Sunday, the commander of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards Aerospace Force, Amir Ali Hajizadeh, was quoted by the semi-official Tasnim news agency as saying: “Everybody should know that all American bases and their aircraft carriers in a distance of up to 2,000 kilometers around Iran are within the range of our missiles,” according to Reuters.

“Iran has always been ready for a ‘full-fledged’ war,” Hajizadeh added, without directly mentioning the attacks in Saudi Arabia.

Also on Sunday, Iran’s foreign ministry dismissed the US accusations as “meaningless,” suggesting they were a pretext to retaliate against the Islamic Republic.

“Such fruitless and blind accusations and remarks are incomprehensible and meaningless,” ministry spokesman Abbas Mousavi was quoted as saying in a statement.

The allegations over Saturday’s strikes were meant to justify “future actions” against Iran, he added.

The drone attacks affected up to half of the supplies from the world’s largest exporter of oil, though the output should be restored within days, multiple news outlets reported, citing unidentified sources. It was unclear whether anyone was injured at the Abqaiq oil processing facility and the Khurais oil field.

The attacks followed weeks of similar drone a*saults on the kingdom’s oil infrastructure, but none of the earlier strikes appeared to have caused the same amount of damage. The attacks likely will further increase tensions across the Persian Gulf amid an escalating crisis between the US and Iran over its unraveling nuclear deal with world powers.

Iran has stepped up its verbal attacks on the United States in reaction to President Donald Trump nixing the 2015 nuclear deal and ramping up economic sanctions against the Islamic Republic, which have hobbled its economy.

Nevertheless, there has been talk of a potential meeting between Trump and his Iranian counterpart, Hassan Rouhani, although the latter has said bilateral talks with the US are useless unless sanctions are lifted first. While Trump has said he is ready for a meetup with no preconditions, US Treasury chief Steve Mnuchin said Thursday that such a meeting was not yet in the cards.

visit this link https://www.timesofisrael .. d-war-with-us/

best
worst
86 comments

1 month ago '05        #2
HARBINGER  462 heat pts462
space
space
$55,221   Props total: 15333 15333
If you scared go to church. Been there done that. Bring on the draft. Time 4 somebody else to step up

1 month ago '19        #3
ArabianPrince  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$1,050   Props total: 11522 11522
Them MAGA n*ggas better be the first ones signing up to go f*ght.
+105   

1 month ago '19        #4
Witness102  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
$244   Props total: 1413 1413
Time to drop a couple of bombs - give everyone a Tesla - and be done w/ our dependence on that part of the world.
+19   

1 month ago '09        #5
ImAMonster  461 heat pts461
space
space
$39,915   Props total: 16787 16787
Shut the hell up already or do something...They pull this BS every few months but they never DO anything.

Besides, they'll never touch America. When is the last time America was hit with something strong like a missile? I don't recall it ever happening...because it doesn't.

It will if retard leftists keep saying cut military spending, though.

1 month ago '15        #6
Mexicanelvis  9 heat pts9
space
space
$1,849   Props total: 4169 4169
No they ain’t lol
+8   

1 month ago '15        #7
kstyle49  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$210   Props total: 445 445
 HARBINGER said
If you scared go to church. Been there done that. Bring on the draft. Time 4 somebody else to step up
Experts suggested that it would take a million soldiers to invade Iran this is not something we can possibly do. No sane country or leader would try and invade Iran. Diplomacy is the best option. You can not cut off a countries economy and expect it not to react, it's life or death. Trumps re-contracting isn't going as planned lol.

Saudi's need to stop committing war crimes in Yemen against the Houthis, this is a small taste of what's to come. If the Houthis decide to wipe out the Saudis main oil infrastructure the world will go into a recession sending oil prices sky high and would gridlock most economies. The best option is diplomacy, the young arrogant Saudi Prince needs to come to the table.

Iranians didn't do this bombing, it was the Houthis in Yemen. This is payback for the Saudis airstrikes and war crimes against Yemen. It's a proxy war.

Lastly, we cannot afford another war, we dont have the money. Our economy would take a major hit if we were to move forward with an Iranian war. Not a walk in the park...

Last edited by kstyle49; 09-16-2019 at 12:58 AM..
+39   

1 month ago '04        #8
gh3tto  10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,773   Props total: 4096 4096
russia has too many ties with iran so they wont be letting putins bi*ch do anything

+8   

1 month ago '17        #9
Chrispy 
space
space
$517   Props total: 1239 1239
Merica cant afford another war.
+8   

1 month ago '07        #10
zynnlahh  2 heat pts2
space
space
space
$2,975   Props total: 2328 2328
Why do you people welcome war so easily? You all should look into changing the reasons why others would want to go to war with you rather than being so amped to enter armed conflicts at the drop of a hat. What is America's obsession with k*lling? Prove that you are the greatest country I'm the world by being great. I'm not saying that you need to stop creating your beloved weapons of carnage, in fact continue to do so so that you can protect your boarders, just stop with all of your self created foreign conflicts. I know that a lot of people will get upset at the above and reply with the normal brainwashed responses rather than just considering what has been presented further proving that your programing is working without issue.
+23   

1 month ago '19        #11
BOLO1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$381   Props total: 1482 1482
This is kinda of Wag the Doggish, right before a re-election cycle war drums beat.
+6   

1 month ago '07        #12
gjray  16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,782   Props total: 2829 2829
 ImAMonster said
Shut the hell up already or do something...They pull this BS every few months but they never DO anything.

Besides, they'll never touch America. When is the last time America was hit with something strong like a missile? I don't recall it ever happening...because it doesn't.

They wont attack America but it will attack allies.....I currently live in the middle east and several countries depend on and pay the US for military protection.
+9   

1 month ago '10        #13
IITHUNDABR3ADII  1 heat pts1
space
space
$1,457   Props total: 1741 1741
 ArabianPrince said
Them MAGA n*ggas better be the first ones signing up to go f*ght.
Why? Other than getting out of another agreement every non-western country wasn't actually going to obey what have the magas and their pres actually done to encourage war with them? Sanctions? We have always done that to hostile countries. What else? Didn't he just push out the main guy who actually wanted us over there?
DT is a fu*king moron but pretending that he is trying to go to war with Iran is a retarded and completely dishonest thing to keep repeating.

1 month ago '10        #14
IITHUNDABR3ADII  1 heat pts1
space
space
$1,457   Props total: 1741 1741
 ImAMonster said

"It will if retard leftists keep saying cut military spending, though."

People who chant about cutting mil spending by 70% or high numbers like it are idiots but that doesn't matter because they are not the majority and you know that. Most people are talking about stuff like the yearly budget increases.

I'm not liberal, I want a powerful military, and I don't believe in handing people free sh*t. With that said... Whenever the Dems ask for more handouts and *free* healthcare the response is always "Where is the money going to come from" but a few days later all of them will sign something to increase mil spending. I absolutely do not blame people for feeling the way they do. At this point even I couldn't be mad at more programs popping up. At least let the people have more of that money
+1   

1 month ago '04        #15
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
$6,747   Props total: 17885 17885
 zynnlahh said
Why do you people welcome war so easily? You all should look into changing the reasons why others would want to go to war with you rather than being so amped to enter armed conflicts at the drop of a hat. What is America's obsession with k*lling? Prove that you are the greatest country I'm the world by being great. I'm not saying that you need to stop creating your beloved weapons of carnage, in fact continue to do so so that you can protect your boarders, just stop with all of your self created foreign conflicts. I know that a lot of people will get upset at the above and reply with the normal brainwashed responses rather than just considering what has been presented further proving that your programing is working without issue.
America was built on evil, corruption, and gencoide. Even on the lowest street level, if you see someone stocking up on guns and sh*t, it's because they've done alotta dirt and they're scared that people will come to pay them a visit. That's why we spend unlimited amounts on military. We have nothing to offer the world but Hennessy and Rap. Everything we have was stolen from someone else or built on the backs of or stolen from black people. So in order to stay relevant or "on top" we have to k*ll whoever gets in the way of or threatens that premise, or k*ll whoever has resources we need to stay on top.
+16   

1 month ago '05        #16
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,439   Props total: 784 784
 ImAMonster said

9/11 you stupid cuck
+3   

1 month ago '04        #17
dc3003  165 heat pts165
space
space
$52,807   Props total: 57661 57661
What's he supposed to say we dont have the capabilities of f*ghting the us ?

1 month ago '17        #18
Nosbig  1 heat pts1
space
space
$1,017   Props total: 1473 1473
Just put up the windmills and fu*k the oil and fu*k the middle east let them do them over there

1 month ago '09        #19
LOONATIK  1 heat pts1
space
space
$9,646   Props total: 5631 5631
Who cares, don't come fu*king with me, I'm not f*ghting no wars for America
+12   

4 weeks ago '18        #20
The3  1 heat pts1
space
space
$1,912   Props total: 3555 3555
 gh3tto said
russia has too many ties with iran so they wont be letting putins bi*ch do anything

America plays bad cop while Russia plays good cop in the middle east they both play for the same team

+4   

4 weeks ago '12        #21
OldBusiness  193 heat pts193
space
space
$33,776   Props total: 72326 72326
 Nosbig said
Just put up the windmills and fu*k the oil and fu*k the middle east let them do them over there
Trump said Windmills cause cancer
+13   

4 weeks ago '06        #22
Verdict  6 heat pts6
space
space
$1,480   Props total: 2912 2912
 OldBusiness said
Trump said Windmills cause cancer
+2   

4 weeks ago '07        #23
Wilder GOAT  278 heat pts278
space
space
$9,663   Props total: 4023 4023
I was thinking.. 10/1/19 is 9/11/01 backwards..

I wonder if something crazy happens
+5   

4 weeks ago '17        #24
FreeSmoke  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
$4,584   Props total: 15331 15331
 Wilder GOAT said
I was thinking.. 10/1/19 is 9/11/01 backwards..

I wonder if something crazy happens
You the first 1 with a meaningful point

Doubt its going to come from Iran though if anything do happen they might possibly be the scapegoat like the last 1
+5   

4 weeks ago '19        #25
Kiwi  24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$757   Props total: 2508 2508
It's my dream to f*ght in world war 3
Let's go

Last edited by Kiwi; 09-16-2019 at 08:14 AM..

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+70online now  40
Video inside Vato thought he could take 50 shots of Patron
85 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  37
STRONG RUMOR: NFL has reportedly given the Chargers the option to relocate..
113 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-116online now  14
Article inside Gina Rodriguez gets caught saying the N-WORD, Twitter cancells her!
200 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  6
Titans are benching Marcus Mariota and Ryan Tannehill will start Sunday vs..
78 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy