Sep 14 - online drug trafficker plotted to sell fake oxy and xanax laced with fentanyl

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '09        #1
3346 page views
70 comments

messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
$76,587   Props total: 138401 138401
Sep 14 - online drug trafficker plotted to sell fake oxy and xanax laced with fentanyl

visit this link https://www.addictioncent .. anyl-dark-web/

On August 30, a federal jury in Salt Lake City convicted former Eagle Scout Aaron Shamo of organizing and managing a conspiracy to sell counterfeit oxycodone and Xanax laced with fentanyl on the Dark Web. A trial began for Shamo, aged 29, on August 12

In a thirteen-count indictment, federal prosecutors charged him with several serious crimes, including engaging in a continuing criminal enterprise, aiding and abetting the importation of a controlled substance, possessing a controlled substance with intent to distribute, manufacturing a controlled substance, drug adulteration, money laundering, and using the U.S. Postal System for drug trafficking.

The jury found Shamo guilty of twelve of the thirteen counts in the indictment. However, the jury could not agree on whether to convict Shamo of being responsible for the death of a man in California who died after overdosing on fentanyl in a false oxycodone pill.

As a result of the guilty verdict, Shamo will die in prison. Under the “super kingpin” rule, the charge of engaging in a continuing criminal enterprise carries a mandatory minimum sentence of life behind bars if the defendant led the enterprise and if it involved large-scale drug trafficking. Shamo will not be eligible for parole. His sentencing hearing will take place on December 3, and his lawyer, Greg Skordas, said that Shamo will appeal his conviction

What Did Shamo and His Attorney Say at the Trial?

In 2016, the police arrested Shamo at his home and discovered a pill press in his basement. Shamo ordered fentanyl from China and earned over $2 million creating fraudulent pills with the lethal opioid, selling them with Bitcoins on the Dark Web, and mailing them throughout the United States. Shamo admitted his involvement in the conspiracy, but he denied that he was the leader or mastermind.

During the trial, his lawyer told the jury that Shamo was not intelligent enough to organize the scheme and that he was becoming a scapegoat. The prosecutors, Skordas noted, gave lenient plea bargains to everyone else who participated in the conspiracy, including some who worked as packagers and couriers. Shamo claimed during his trial that his friend, Drew Crandell, was the person who actually had the idea of selling counterfeit painkillers. Crandell pleaded guilty to federal charges and provided testimony against Shamo.

When Shamo himself had an opportunity to testify at his trial, he claimed that he used to think he was helping people in pain by sending them fentanyl. He also said that he had not known how dangerous and addictive fentanyl is. However, Shamo now says he understands that what he did was “really stupid” and “really shameful, too,” and that the conspiracy grew too large for him to control or leave

“It went from a hobby to something where my eyes were a little too big and I was like, this isn’t what I expected at all.” After spending years in jail, Shamo witnessed the terrible effects that addictive drugs unleash on ordinary people. “You don’t see the ripple that it has on all these people and their families. I got to see the struggle and it’s just brutal.”

What Did the Prosecution Say?

Despite Shamo’s contrition, prosecutor Vernon Stejskal called Shamo “the face of the opioid epidemic,” someone who “poured fuel on the flames” of an addiction and overdose crisis. “He was a profiteer,” Stejskal said in his closing statement, “callously making millions of dollars and living a life of leisure while exploiting those suffering through opioid addiction.”

The prosecution convinced the jurors that Shamo was the leader of the conspiracy since he was the person who set up a storefront on the Dark Web, ordered the fentanyl, kept contacts in China, built a network of collaborators, and even sent more pills to customers who told him that his products were causing them pain, rather than curing it.

The comprehensive investigation into the Aaron Shamo counterfeit pill manufacturing network shows how dangerous these enterprises are. The subsequent conviction of Mr. Shamo proves that those who operate with blatant disregard for public safety will bear the full weight of the law and be held accountable for their crimes
+20   

best
worst
70 comments

1 month ago '17        #2
BLACK FIST  1 heat pts1
space
space
$6,889   Props total: 26091 26091
the war on drugs has been doing their job correctly lately
+43   

1 month ago '17        #3
FreeSmoke  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
$4,582   Props total: 15327 15327
No sh*t, cant trust nothing on da deep web

At least he going rot in a cell
+12   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '12        #4
OldBusiness  193 heat pts193
space
space
$33,748   Props total: 72184 72184
Trash culture.
+18   

1 month ago '19        #5
bigpharma  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
$190   Props total: 658 658
how much time he got???
+1   

1 month ago '09        #6
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6 OP
space
space
$76,587   Props total: 138401 138401
 bigpharma said
how much time he got???

Shamo will not be eligible for parole. His sentencing hearing will take place on December 3, and his lawyer, Greg Skordas, said that Shamo will appeal his conviction
+6   

1 month ago '19        #7
Newbie2019 
space
space
space
$172   Props total: 460 460
 BLACK FIST said
Finally.

And there is even a bad batch of thc oil going around and they are right on top of that too... somehow
+22   

1 month ago '19        #8
bigpharma  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
$190   Props total: 658 658
 messy marv stan said
Shamo will not be eligible for parole. His sentencing hearing will take place on December 3, and his lawyer, Greg Skordas, said that Shamo will appeal his conviction
just read one of the charges is 848 kingpin charge . its over with for him
+11   

1 month ago '05        #9
Tha TC  71 heat pts71
space
space
$9,777   Props total: 16806 16806
Once you start fu*king with fentanyl I think it should go ahead and be a wrap for you fu*k this thug
+32   

1 month ago '19        #10
Stand Down  47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$2,905   Props total: 4962 4962
These druggies know what type of pills they are getting.

All them pills that didn’t k*ll nobody were “laced” 2.

Stop makin excuses for dope fiends u f*ggits.

1 month ago '06        #11
Darell_ftb  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
$66,394   Props total: 81042 81042
 FreeSmoke said
No sh*t, cant trust nothing on da deep web

At least he going rot in a cell
That's not true but you gotta be careful.
+5   

1 month ago '04        #12
dc3003  165 heat pts165
space
space
$52,799   Props total: 57653 57653
 BLACK FIST said
Nice to see your a racist I always guessed but now I have proof

1 month ago '04        #13
dc3003  165 heat pts165
space
space
$52,799   Props total: 57653 57653
 Tha TC said
Once you start fu*king with fentanyl I think it should go ahead and be a wrap for you fu*k this thug
Giving some one fentanyl is like playing russian roulette with their life.
+1   

1 month ago '05        #14
Tha TC  71 heat pts71
space
space
$9,777   Props total: 16806 16806
 dc3003 said
Giving some one fentanyl is like playing russian roulette with their life.
With a glock
+14   

1 month ago '05        #15
TKO420 
space
space
$1,854   Props total: 1978 1978
I'm in Utah on vacation now. Theres billboards all on the hwys about opioid addiction. Pretty sad
+1   

1 month ago '16        #16
alias_uu  31 heat pts31
space
space
$3,839   Props total: 16029 16029
if you really come from mud then it’s understandable why n*ggas move fake work at first . But if you think that sh*t gonna last forever god got something coming for yo a*s believe dat

I never make these kind of comments , but the sh*t he was saying at trial would have made me physically sick if i was there listening... fu*k this f*g**t , lock him up and throw away the key . Eagle scout a*s n*gga he knew he wasn’t built for this sh*t .
+8   

1 month ago '16        #17
FlyinIron 
space
space
$7,120   Props total: 21226 21226

+6   

1 month ago '18        #18
Illuminati 8ob  154 heat pts154
space
space
$4,200   Props total: 20718 20718
“Super Kingpin” charge
+5   

1 month ago '05        #19
aftermath11 
space
space
space
$489   Props total: 437 437
 Tha TC said
lot of people like to call n*ggas thugs but this is the biggest thug right here. regardless of his skin color. This kid is a threat to humanity and should be put away.
+6   

1 month ago '18        #20
30hustles 
space
space
$272   Props total: 884 884
Noting new here move it along children

Last edited by 30hustles; 09-15-2019 at 12:55 AM..
+3   

1 month ago '09        #21
DEATH  72 heat pts72
space
space
space
$24,204   Props total: 5380 5380
I Was never that into pills
+2   

1 month ago '04        #22
LightWeight  25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,200   Props total: 4161 4161
Duke look like he on what he slangin
+13   

1 month ago '19        #23
BOLO1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$381   Props total: 1482 1482
China remember the Opiüm Wars and they're doing the Lawd's work.

Last edited by BOLO1; 09-15-2019 at 03:31 PM..
+16   

1 month ago '18        #24
Most Palone 
space
space
$1,834   Props total: 3295 3295
Good

Keep this trash off the streets. Anyone lacing somebody stuff need to get his a*s beat at the very least
+4   

1 month ago '04        #25
RETURNOFTHEKING  16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,502   Props total: 11982 11982

...prosecutor Vernon Stejskal called Shamo “the face of the opioid epidemic,”

And he worked for big pharma...

+4   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+38online now  31
Image(s) inside Oct 14 - female columbian drug cartel assassin - i love to kill people
106 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+60online now  27
Godfrey shuts down Vlad tv
144 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+51online now  18
Oktoberfest fest in Germany Gotta Be the Wildest sh-t Ever (Lots of Coke and M..
128 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  16
STRONG RUMOR: NFL has reportedly given the Chargers the option to relocate..
107 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy