Ravens Defense Still Numero Uno Without Suggs, Mosley, and Z. Smith..

most viewed right now
18 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

6 days ago '12        #1
1183 page views
48 comments

SLUTBANGER410  37 heat pts37
space
space
$644 | Props total: 217 217
Ravens Defense Still Numero Uno Without Suggs, Mosley, and Z. Smith..

After the Ravens lost both starting pass rushers to free agency many wondered who could replace that All-pro talent on the edge... On top of that they lost All-pro middle linebacker C.J Mosley... This would be devastating to most teams in the league but somehow the Ravens got BETTER!

“Yeah yea yeah” It was against the dolphins....

Great to see the young bucks keeping up the tradition of smash mouth D in Baltimore with all the vets gone... image

Peanut>>>>Mosley
Judon>>>>Suggs

McPhee, Bowser And Williams>>> Z.Smith contract...

best
worst
48 comments

6 days ago '06        #2
soso24  79 heat pts79
space
space
$5,221 | Props total: 13788 13788
+6   

6 days ago '15        #3
The Dudeness  33 heat pts33
space
space
$2,249 | Props total: 12148 12148
They played Miami. That’s barely even an NFL team. Clemson or Bama would legit give that team trouble (Miami would still win but still...)

At least wait until they play a team that even bothers to ACT like they’re trying to win instead of playing Cover-Zero all game.

Not saying Baltimore isn’t good, just saying that we don’t know what they are because they went up against a legit team and not one that’s sucking on purpose.
+9   

6 days ago '12        #4
44wade  314 heat pts314
space
space
space
$29,024 | Props total: 19263 19263
 The Dudeness said
They played Miami. That’s barely even an NFL team. Clemson or Bama would legit give that team trouble (Miami would still win but still...)

At least wait until they play a team that even bothers to ACT like they’re trying to win instead of playing Cover-Zero all game.

Not saying Baltimore isn’t good, just saying that we don’t know what they are because they went up against a legit team and not one that’s sucking on purpose.
Any NFL team would beat the sh*t out of the best college team.

Now the other sh*t I can agree with Miami had linemen who they signed a few days prior, the line was gonna feast regardless. There is no way to know if Baltimore is really good. They are good, but who knows really good.
+7   

6 days ago '05        #5
Sluggernaut  26 heat pts26
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 10508 10508
Hows Earl doing?

His replacement got burned over here

6 days ago '17        #6
sedwards  15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,475 | Props total: 8781 8781
 44wade said
Any NFL team would beat the sh*t out of the best college team.

Now the other sh*t I can agree with Miami had linemen who they signed a few days prior, the line was gonna feast regardless. There is no way to know if Baltimore is really good. They are good, but who knows really good.
i watched the game replay & high/low-lights late, we simply just bonehead blew coverage plays playing under and we also tackled with pee-wee level strength at an all-time low plus we didnt have any chemistry with our starters on O and we let go of our LT and our #1 WR why is everyone overreacting

the ravens did not do anything special, i cant wait for them to win half or less of their remaining games
+1   

6 days ago '13        #7
Prime Dilfer  12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,831 | Props total: 7381 7381
 sedwards said
i watched the game replay & high/low-lights late, we simply just bonehead blew coverage plays playing under and we also tackled with pee-wee level strength at an all-time low plus we didnt have any chemistry with our starters on O and we let go of our LT and our #1 WR why is everyone overreacting

the ravens did not do anything special, i cant wait for them to win half or less of their remaining games
I thought teams just had to do what the Chargers did and you could shut the Ravens down why didn't yall just do that?
+7   

6 days ago '12        #8
SLUTBANGER410  37 heat pts37 OP
space
space
 Sluggernaut said
Hows Earl doing?

His replacement got burned over here
I didn’t even mention the secondary... but Earl and Humphrey got a pick each...

Jimmy Smith out for multiple weeks with grade 2 knee sprain tho...

+6   

6 days ago '12        #9
44wade  314 heat pts314
space
space
space
$29,024 | Props total: 19263 19263
 sedwards said

i underestimated the turnover of the roster 1 week before the season.

I didnt think it would be this bad, but it was. There was no chemistry out there at all.

Also, what I dont think has been pointed but I thought it when it was unfolding. The Ravens played a home game. LJ from here, that Brown dude is from here, Edwards from here. Ravens had a few key players from s. florida, and they were ready to show out.

I tell you what, I want Lamar to do well. He is local kid, I met him, I seen him play when he was in high school, and was happy to see him excel in college and was happy he went 1st round. But the Ravens did some bush league sh*t, and tbh, I do not wish any good fortune for them.
+1   

6 days ago '08        #10
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$1,141 | Props total: 474 474
 SLUTBANGER410 said

After the Ravens lost both starting pass rushers to free agency many wondered who could replace that All-pro talent on the edge... On top of that they lost All-pro middle linebacker C.J Mosley... This would be devastating to most teams in the league but somehow the Ravens got BETTER!

“Yeah yea yeah” It was against the dolphins....

Great to see the young bucks keeping up the tradition of smash mouth D in Baltimore with all the vets gone...

Peanut>>>>Mosley
Judon>>>>Suggs

McPhee, Bowser And Williams>>> Z.Smith contract...

5 days ago '16        #11
ahonui06  1846 heat pts1846
space
space
$43,691 | Props total: 89215 89215
After Week 1

Ravens are best only measured against YPG

Packers and Pats are best measured against PPG

5 days ago '17        #12
sedwards  15 heat pts15
space
space
 Prime Dilfer said
I thought teams just had to do what the Chargers did and you could shut the Ravens down why didn't yall just do that?
i completely listed why

5 days ago '12        #13
SLUTBANGER410  37 heat pts37 OP
space
space
 ahonui06 said
After Week 1

Ravens are best only measured against YPG

Packers and Pats are best measured against PPG
That sh*t is always sketchy to me... you would think ppg is more important obviously... but if you give them a short field because of special teams or turnovers, is that really on the defense? Ypg is more relevant to the actual defense imo..

5 days ago '17        #14
Lite  40 heat pts40
space
space
$7,242 | Props total: 18631 18631
I felt the corners were giviing up to much.. granted jimmy got hurt and already lost tayvon young.. i think a good passing team will carve them up bad now that their thinning

5 days ago '17        #15
DeadleeThreat  1 heat pts1
space
space
$502 | Props total: 818 818
 SLUTBANGER410 said
That sh*t is always sketchy to me... you would think ppg is more important obviously... but if you give them a short field because of special teams or turnovers, is that really on the defense? Ypg is more relevant to the actual defense imo..
Points is all that matters.

5 days ago '04        #16
NoLedge18720  21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$29,927 | Props total: 10527 10527
Wish Tavon wouldn't have gotten hurt. Always like seeing Temple Owls play well in the NFL

5 days ago '13        #17
Prime Dilfer  12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,831 | Props total: 7381 7381
 sedwards said
i completely listed why
But the blueprint to beat the Ravens is already out there. I'm not understanding how you got 59 put on your head if you just had to do what the Chargers did. That's a lot of blown coverages.

5 days ago '04        #18
biscuit  137 heat pts137
space
space
$27,871 | Props total: 23732 23732
Bears #2 and coming for that #1 spot tho.
+1   

5 days ago '04        #19
torious  84 heat pts84
space
space
$88,755 | Props total: 23873 23873
My fantasy Defense

5 days ago '10        #20
smoothSeph  63 heat pts63
space
space
$7,870 | Props total: 3480 3480
Defense gonna give up more yards than last year but force more turnovers. Should still finish top 5

5 days ago '06        #21
Michael  788 heat pts788
space
space
$89,593 | Props total: 24332 24332
They didn't need them.

5 days ago '17        #22
justin747  50 heat pts50
space
space
$15,169 | Props total: 76217 76217

The Dolphins....
[spoiler - click to view]

The Ravens looked good but chill on these Week 1 overreactions. At least wait until week 5
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  5 days ago '17        #23
CityofChampions  90 heat pts90
space
space
$6,231 | Props total: 10671 10671
Dolphins o-line some cheeks. Struggling with zone blitzes.

5 days ago '17        #24
sedwards  15 heat pts15
space
space
 Prime Dilfer said
But the blueprint to beat the Ravens is already out there. I'm not understanding how you got 59 put on your head if you just had to do what the Chargers did. That's a lot of blown coverages.
so we got Derwin James

so we got some good CB'depth (hayward ellis etc)

so we got one of the best past rush in the game in Melvin & Bosa

so we got A-Lynn a 2nd year coach and that was a playoff game in January where you had a full season of preps and game-planning for L-Jaxx weak a*s arm

yall n*ggas make me sick, yeah L-Jaxx balled out but he took advantage of a team that barely played together and got reps together and was completely gutted on BOTH ENDS , n*gga we literally gave up 21 in the first quarter any casual n*gga would know thats fluke cag a*s sh*t
yall n*ggas will always tell the story where you put another team down yeah we trash but yall n*ggas not good and just watch ima be all over the Ravens and that weak a*s L-Jaxx arm all season

5 days ago '18        #25
ordoabchao  33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$5,289 | Props total: 8567 8567
Mosley's injured already right? I guess he got tired of winning.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  39
Ravens WR Marquise Brown was present when Antonio Brown allegedly raped Br..
43 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-74online now  32
Breaking: 6ix9ine Decides not to SNITCH today in court.
103 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+46online now  31
Video inside Da Baby getting in touch with his Nigerian roots
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+17online now  13
Article inside Ex wife of Michael Strahan wants more money