Are we believing Britney Taylor or AB?

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

Who are you believing ?
Antonio Brown 242 65.23%
Britney Taylor 38 10.24%
Fuck the Pats! 91 24.53%
Voters: 371.   (BX member poll)

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 month ago '16        #126
Illogic  14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,822   Props total: 4062 4062
 Juliette DaBlok said

See sh*t like this is why n*ggas get a bad rap to begin with
whats the problem
+1   

1 month ago '04        #127
gh3tto  10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,814   Props total: 4205 4205
i read that months after supposedly being r*ped she flew out and had consensual s*x.

sounds like shes not mad he r*ped her, shes mad he stopped.

+4   

1 month ago '11        #128
pbballin  23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,718   Props total: 3582 3582
Lol she's trying to speak with the NFL now too, and she's getting married this week

+2   

1 month ago '16        #129
drizz 
space
space
$662   Props total: 2291 2291
 Pythagoras said

Lmao... what??? He also said she's tryna extort him in the same email. Nutting on a chic back doesn't mean you r*ped her.... TF kinda logic is this?
He basically said you are extorting me for alot of $ for that time i just s*xually a*saulted you a little bit

1 month ago '06        #130
LakerFan  5 heat pts5
space
space
$2,511   Props total: 803 803
I'm a diehard Raiders fan since 80s but if I had to choose a side I would choose AB's side. If a man secretly masturbates near you that is reason enough to never be around that guy again. if that guy discharges on your back when done masturbating that is even more overwhelming evidence against being around that man again. If a guy secretly masturbates, discharges on your back, and then brags about it in text messages you have got to be out of your goddamn mind to be around him again after that....BUT....she says she has screenshots of the alleged bragging and that would possibly change a few things.....I'll wait before I made a judgement.

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '18        #131
Neg Mwen  5 heat pts5
space
space
space
$2,931   Props total: 6224 6224
 Soaring Seagull said
My guess is that he was aggressive with his advances and she may have ultimately eventually conceded, but felt some kind of way about how it all went down. Not sure why the relationship deteriorated though.
I'm inclined to think of it going down like this. The things working against her is the timing and the fact that she was asking for bread. I've had the misfortune of meeting a chick that thought money would make being s*xually a*sualted alright She told me to leave her alone because she said she was going to ruin my life

5'2, looked like a damn sprinter, and had a decent level of intellect despite having a bad upbring and hoodrat tendencies . 2 kids by 2 different dudes and 2 bad relationships later, I dodged a bullet

Last edited by Neg Mwen; 09-11-2019 at 10:50 AM..

1 month ago '14        #132
Soaring Seagull  4 heat pts4
space
space
$6,454   Props total: 8556 8556
 Neg Mwen said
I'm inclined to think of it going down like this. The things working against her is the timing and the fact that she was asking for bread. I've had the misfortune of meeting a chicks that thought money would make being s*xually a*sualted alright She told me to leave her alone because she said she was going to ruin my life

5'2, looked like a damn sprinter, and had a decent level of intellect despite having a bad upbring and hoodrat tendencies . 2 kids by 2 different dudes and 2 bad relationships later, I dodged a bullet
You did. Can't save everybody though
+1   

1 month ago '17        #133
Pythagoras 
space
space
space
$1,800   Props total: 6034 6034
 drizz said
He basically said you are extorting me for alot of $ for that time i just s*xually a*saulted you a little bit
Slapped. Not at all what he said.
+1   

1 month ago '16        #134
SweetKisses 
space
space
$405   Props total: 374 374
 El Genio said
How does the same person r*pe you multiple times unless you're both inmates or you are their prisoner?
Not trying to be insensitive or anything....but I was wondering the same thing. Like how does the same man r*pe u twice. After the first, report and stay away from him. Sounds like fu*k buddies gone wrong to me
+1   

1 month ago '17        #135
PROV  281 heat pts281
space
space
$18,975   Props total: 54232 54232
 SuperPawgHunter said
Don't know what you expect to get out of trying to reframe the narrative, my guy.

The numbers I gave are what they are.
A 200lb white woman is a fu*king whale. I'm calling you Ishmael
+1   

1 month ago '17        #136
PROV  281 heat pts281
space
space
$18,975   Props total: 54232 54232
 SuperPawgHunter said
So, Gloria made ol' girl come up with these accusations?

You plicked shorty's name out of thin air, called her in, and made up these allegations?
Gloria pushes the issue

She knows everyone in the news media

She is the GOAT White Woman Victim

You (literally) hate to see it, because she is what all your "girlfriends" will turn into once that menopause hits
+1   

1 month ago '16        #137
BraveSoleXIII 
space
space
space
$2,447   Props total: 3394 3394
 Soaring Seagull said
It's crazy that your post was slapped lol it seemed sensible.
Iím trying to be diplomatic. But itís hard. I donít believe most of these women man. And thatís a nasty mentality that Iíve picked up over the past couple years that Iím trying to be better about.
+2   

1 month ago '07        #138
justblazedown3  1 heat pts1
space
space
$2,039   Props total: 2119 2119
 anynameado said
can you please explain to me how is that the woman who accused ab of r*pe, because i read another article that says the woman who accused ab went to the same college as him, this woman in the pic went to lsu and i dont remember what college ab went to however i know for sure it wasnt lsu?
cmu

1 month ago '18        #139
rello99  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
$8,680   Props total: 35002 35002
 TheFreakyRobber said
shawty went to LSU from 2010-2013, damn i mighta seen shawty

from reading the .pdf about the whole thing

she took a polygraph

she passed
Is she from Baton Rouge & how did her & AB even get connected?

1 month ago '14        #140
TuPadreElGuero  3 heat pts3
space
space
$869   Props total: 1024 1024
 TheFreakyRobber said
shawty went to LSU from 2010-2013, damn i mighta seen shawty

from reading the .pdf about the whole thing

she took a polygraph

she passed
bruh its easy to pass one if you read about how it works.. and in fact there's already on going discussion about dismissing it all together in the use of courts since a lot of dudes failed when being tested by it, went to jail because of those said results, and then years later when DNA was widely available they re-looked into their cases and a lot of them were let go free because of said DNA tests proved they are innocent... polygraphs are a joke.. The American Polygraph a*sociation says its accurate %90 of the time (which of course they'll say since its their job and source of income) while critics and scientist says its only accurate %50-%70 of the time. hell the National a*sociation of Scientists issued a report saying those polygraph tests are biased, unreliable, and unscientific. It's freakin pseudo-science bruh.. BS. you don't even need a degree to be a someone who administers those poly tests.. just 9-10 weeks of training.

1 month ago '06        #141
V For Vendetta  5 heat pts5
space
space
$3,311   Props total: 7654 7654
 TheGreyOne said
Treating a hoe like a c*m receptacle ain't a crime, dawg. Stop giving hoes credit. Save that for people- male or female- who genuinely deserve it.

AB- in a crass, vulgar, fu*kabi*chcollege graduate, manner told a girl who was trying to play him where to get off. You want some 'spect on her name?

They canceled Louis CK for skeeting on himself. In this day and age, they can definitely swing AB skeeting on her back while she was sleep into a r*pe charge.

1 month ago '05        #142
tokinjohn  3031 heat pts3031
space
space
$19,544   Props total: 95973 95973
 rangerrick012 said
A new one for the BX Dictionary?

glad I could contribute

1 month ago '04        #143
biscuit  140 heat pts140
space
space
$28,914   Props total: 25806 25806
Since when do gymnasts train football players

She had to know he was tryna fu*k from jump. No other reason for them 2 to hang out.
+1   

1 month ago '06        #144
anynameado  17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,368   Props total: 1765 1765
 justblazedown3 said
cmu
Somebody lying. Either AB or her

1 month ago '04        #145
Sagat  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$301   Props total: 850 850
disgruntled family member...

Larry Moss Jr., the former stepfather of Antonio Brown, said he is not surprised the NFL wide receiver is facing a civil lawsuit in which Brown stands accused of r*pe, s*xual a*sault and s*xual harassment. “I can’t tell you that he did what they said he did,’’ Moss told USA TODAY Sports. “But I know he’s very abusive to women.
if you have people like this on your team, separate them as quickly as possible

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+70online now  11
Someone in my sports group about to hit a ticket
287 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+17online now  10
Image(s) inside Nike x Fear of God 1 'Oatmeal' (nov 2nd)
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  9
The first real photo of a PlayStation 5 dev kit appears
90 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  4
Image(s) inside Ye - Jesus Is King (Oct 25th)
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy