Days Gone Gets New Game Plus Mode Next Week, Adds New Syphon Filter Gun

most viewed right now
30 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 weeks ago '09        #1
681 page views
7 comments

Tiko377  2015 heat pts2015
space
space
$17,890 | Props total: 13668 13668
Days Gone Gets New Game Plus Mode Next Week, Adds New Syphon Filter Gun

Days Gone will be getting a free update that includes New Game Plus mode on September 13 and at least one gun and Bike skin from Syphon Filter.
Announced by Days Gone's game director Jeff Ross from Bend Studio, this New Game Plus mode will allow players to replay Days Gone with "the advantage of previously earned weapons, bike upgrades, NERO boosters, skills, recipes, encampment trust and credits, collectibles, and trophy progress unlocked from the beginning."

New Game Plus can be activated on any save file that has the "I'm Never Giving Up" storyline completed and any difficulty level can also be used, including the newest Hard II and Survival II difficulties.

Perks from patches earned in challenges will also carry over to New Game Plus on all difficulty modes and a few new trophies will be available to earn in NG+, Hard II and Survival II modes.

Bend Studio is also teasing that one trophy is "related to a mysterious new weapon from an agent that only operates in the shadows." This is clearly a reference to Syphon Filter, as is evidenced by the images included that show a Syphon Filter Bike skin and what appears to be the MB-150 sniper rifle from Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror and Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow.

In those games, the MB-150 was able to fire specialized darts that could explode or create a cloud of gas to neutralize enemies silently.

This addition is a nice nod to Bend Studio's past work on the franchise that began in 1999 with the original Syphon Filter on the original PlayStation.

Fans of Days Gone will also soon be able to purchase a vinyl of Days Gone's soundtrack from Mondo, which features 25 unique tracks from the game, and will be available for pre-order beginning on September 11.

Days Gone has gotten a ton of support post-launch, including the additions of Weekly Challenge Modes and the previously mentioned difficulty modes. In our review of Days Gone, we said "fun in small bursts, but Days Gone's repetition, bland world, and meandering story make for an unremarkable ride."

visit this link https://www.ign.com/artic .. hon-filter-gun
+4   

best
worst
7 comments

2 weeks ago '08        #2
cristiansed101  10 heat pts10
space
space
$766 | Props total: 2016 2016
I'm curious, is this game worth buying now? I've been wanting to play this but with all the negative reviews I've been hesitant. What's you guys opinion cop or no?
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #3
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$17,913 | Props total: 18247 18247
 cristiansed101 said
I'm curious, is this game worth buying now? I've been wanting to play this but with all the negative reviews I've been hesitant. What's you guys opinion cop or no?
It's definitely worth buying now. A lot those negative reviews were somewhat justified at first because of the bugs the game had at launch but they have been fixed.
+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #4
space
space
 Blkboipurp said
It's definitely worth buying now. A lot those negative reviews were somewhat justified at first because of the bugs the game had at launch but they have been fixed.

that's why I didn't buy it because of the bugs. lately gaming's been more of a miss than a hit, I buy games pretty often and I keep running into situations where I wish I didn't spend my money on it or 2 hours into the game you realize it's trash.
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #5
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$17,913 | Props total: 18247 18247
 cristiansed101 said
that's why I didn't buy it because of the bugs. lately gaming's been more of a miss than a hit, I buy games pretty often and I keep running into situations where I wish I didn't spend my money on it or 2 hours into the game you realize it's trash.
I understand. For those reasons you stated that's why I'm picky and have to read/watch videos on a game I may be interested in. In the case of Days gone it was nice to see that it was made for people like me who prefer single player with a decent/good story
+2   

2 weeks ago '08        #6
space
space
 Blkboipurp said
I understand. For those reasons you stated that's why I'm picky and have to read/watch videos on a game I may be interested in. In the case of Days gone it was nice to see that it was made for people like me who prefer single player with a decent/good story
same here, I'm not to big on multiplayer/online, single player story mode is where it's at
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #7
Adam Is BeTTeR  2 heat pts2
space
space
$14,675 | Props total: 5404 5404
Will cop on Black Friday
+3   

1 week ago '08        #8
El_Maravilloso1 
space
space
$3,660 | Props total: 687 687
Game is flames fam. Been playing non stop

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  58
Image(s) inside BX MEMBER SPENT 4 MILLION OF HIS JOB COMPANY $$$ To Launch MUSIC CAREER
33 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  33
Ravens WR Marquise Brown was present when Antonio Brown allegedly raped Br..
53 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+49online now  24
Video inside Da Baby getting in touch with his Nigerian roots
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  4
max b says he's getting out of jail soon