the apple regime offers customers even more options for safe reliable repairs

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

1 month ago '09        #1
827 page views
5 comments

messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
$76,587   Props total: 138402 138402
the apple regime offers customers even more options for safe reliable repairs

visit this link https://www.apple.com/new .. iable-repairs/

Apple today announced a new repair program, offering customers additional options for the most common out-of-warranty iPhone repairs. Apple will provide more independent repair businesses — large or small — with the same genuine parts, tools, training, repair manuals and diagnostics as its Apple Authorized Service Providers (AASPs). The program is launching in the US with plans to expand to other countries.

“To better meet our customers’ needs, we’re making it easier for independent providers across the US to tap into the same resources as our Apple Authorized Service Provider network,” said Jeff Williams, Apple’s chief operating officer. “When a repair is needed, a customer should have confidence the repair is done right. We believe the safest and most reliable repair is one handled by a trained technician using genuine parts that have been properly engineered and rigorously tested.”

The new independent repair provider program complements Apple’s continued investment in its growing global network of over 5,000 AASPs that lead the industry for customer satisfaction and help millions of people with both in- and out-of-warranty service for all Apple products.

There is no cost to join Apple’s independent repair program. To qualify for the new program, businesses need to have an Apple-certified technician who can perform the repairs. The process for certification is simple and free of charge. To learn more and apply, visit support.apple.com/irp-program. Qualifying repair businesses will receive Apple-genuine parts, tools, training, repair manuals and diagnostics at the same cost as AASPs.

Over the past year, Apple has launched a successful pilot with 20 independent repair businesses in North America, Europe and Asia who are currently offering genuine parts for repairs. Today’s announcement follows Apple’s recent major expansion of its authorized service network into every Best Buy store in the US, tripling the number of US AASP locations compared to three years ago.
+3   

best
worst
5 comments

1 month ago '05        #2
Soprano ATL  49 heat pts49
space
space
$11,660   Props total: 5521 5521
I got a local shop that does my apple cpu repairs and work. Much cheaper, much faster, and great warranty, and will be interested in seeing if they take advantage of this. I knew one of the repair guys from his time at apple certified Atlanta pro audio back in the day.

1 month ago '05        #3
Soprano ATL  49 heat pts49
space
space
$11,660   Props total: 5521 5521
 16z said
If a mf can put “apple certified” on the sign or wall their interested
I agree, but it won’t impact the quality of their work either way, from a customers perspective, and I do wonder if it will impact the price. I’d probably just take the guy I know aside and see if he’d do it off the books at home.

2 weeks ago '06        #4
King Allister  36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,893   Props total: 371 371
 Soprano ATL said
I agree, but it won’t impact the quality of their work either way, from a customers perspective, and I do wonder if it will impact the price. I’d probably just take the guy I know aside and see if he’d do it off the books at home.
hopefully quicker ship times on items like mobos and keyboards and shells and screens and not be replaced old units

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '19        #5
Tacko Fallspaus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
space
space
$569   Props total: 2167 2167
Apple Regime?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+38online now  38
Image(s) inside Oct 14 - female columbian drug cartel assassin - i love to kill people
108 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+60online now  19
Godfrey shuts down Vlad tv
144 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  18
STRONG RUMOR: NFL has reportedly given the Chargers the option to relocate..
107 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+51online now  18
Oktoberfest fest in Germany Gotta Be the Wildest sh-t Ever (Lots of Coke and M..
130 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy