May 16 - Mexico's Fox Defends Comment on Blacks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
40 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside New footage of beanie getting knocked out !!!
147 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek Mill 5:07AM
94 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-18-2005, 01:08 PM         #81
~:Makaveli:~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's true but not professional to say as a president.
us blacks say the same thing but when you get c*ckey about it damn.
so he say it is cool with illegal mex to come here....but its zero tolerance to sneak over there...smh
 11 years ago '04        #82
killyoself 
space
space
space
$86 | Props total: 0 0
 westcoasta04 said:
killyoself...lol, i bet hes some rich lil white kid acting hard behind the computer making comments like that, come out into the real i gurantee u wont say that sh*t.
westcosta04 u proly some homo thug pillow biter. i would say more but i got my dyck in ya moms mouth.
 05-19-2005, 03:17 PM         #83
Fr3sH G 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skilllz said:
^^^^
Mexicans are people son, they gotta eat. The fu*k you think they are? Subhuman. If you really looked at Latin American countries you would see the situation ain't as good as it is here. That's why so many Latinos wanna come to this country, for a better life. So when they get here they ain't got sh*t to do but little sh*tty paying jobs? Latino's eat too d!ckhead..

Man and I thought whites were the racists ones, heh blacks are just as racists as white people. Crazy.. You'd think Latino's and Black's would unite cuz we both under racism, fu*ked up sh*t. I dare any of y'all black dudes talkin' sh*t about mexicans, go in any ghetto any slum in any Latin Ameircan countries, you'll see you have it good here with Public Housing and welfare.

Ignorance is wack... Think about sh*t.

Yo If You Call A Pay Off House With 20 Mothafu*ka Living In It Is A Struggle Like Black Folks Living In The Projects THAN YOU CRAZY.

Put It Like This,fu*k A MEXICAN!!! I'm Mayn Up To Say That Shot To Any Of Them Mothafu*kas.My Thing Is...You Have A Whole Country Of Your Own and You Have White People Hitting Up Ya'll Countries All The Time and You Telling Me There Aint Enough Of Jobs and Money Going Around For Ya'll? What's The Problem Then? What's Really Going Down? Cuba,Puerto Rico,and All Those Latin Places and You Telling Me They Aint Getting A Good Living? That's Complete Bullsh*t.

My Thing Is,When We Black Folks Work Our a.ss Off and sh*t Then Ya'll Come and Want Our Jobs and sh*t and When Ya'll Get Here Ya'll Think Ya'll Better Than Us? Put Like This,We Picked Cotton,Picked Food,and Chopped Wood For This Country and All Ya'll Did Was What? Picked Food? Whoa and That's Where The Farm Worker Movement Come In? That Movement Been In Since The Blacks Started It.

Yeah Ya'll Got To Eat and sh*t But When You Trying Eat Dont Be Greedy and Take The Whole fu*king Buffet Now.We Blacks Eatting Too But When Ya'll Come Over A Border Line,Ya'll Think You Should Get Better Jobs Tha Black Folks.Naaaa Kid That Aint Going Happen Cause We Put Our Dues In Than Just Putting In 5 Dollars For SomeOne To Hide Me To Get Her Dawg.

Blacks and Mexicans United? Ha I Doubt That....
 05-19-2005, 03:22 PM         #84
Imob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fr3sH G said:
Yo If You Call A Pay Off House With 20 Mothafu*ka Living In It Is A Struggle Like Black Folks Living In The Projects THAN YOU CRAZY.

Put It Like This,fu*k A MEXICAN!!! I'm Mayn Up To Say That Shot To Any Of Them Mothafu*kas.My Thing Is...You Have A Whole Country Of Your Own and You Have White People Hitting Up Ya'll Countries All The Time and You Telling Me There Aint Enough Of Jobs and Money Going Around For Ya'll? What's The Problem Then? What's Really Going Down? Cuba,Puerto Rico,and All Those Latin Places and You Telling Me They Aint Getting A Good Living? That's Complete Bullsh*t.

My Thing Is,When We Black Folks Work Our a.ss Off and sh*t Then Ya'll Come and Want Our Jobs and sh*t and When Ya'll Get Here Ya'll Think Ya'll Better Than Us? Put Like This,We Picked Cotton,Picked Food,and Chopped Wood For This Country and All Ya'll Did Was What? Picked Food? Whoa and That's Where The Farm Worker Movement Come In? That Movement Been In Since The Blacks Started It.

Yeah Ya'll Got To Eat and sh*t But When You Trying Eat Dont Be Greedy and Take The Whole fu*king Buffet Now.We Blacks Eatting Too But When Ya'll Come Over A Border Line,Ya'll Think You Should Get Better Jobs Tha Black Folks.Naaaa Kid That Aint Going Happen Cause We Put Our Dues In Than Just Putting In 5 Dollars For SomeOne To Hide Me To Get Her Dawg.

Son u slippin', u sure u aint white, cuz u sure sound like it
 11 years ago '04        #85
Instigator 
space
space
space
$246 | Props total: 0 0
 Fr3sH G said:

WOW! You are so fu*king stupid. Its like me telling you and your whole fu*king family to go back to Africa. America was founded on the idea that people can come from anywhere in the world work there a.ss off and provide a better living for there familys. Mexicans have just much of a right to stay in this country as do blacks, whites, asians etc. As for social security being in a sh*t hole blame the baby boomers. Social security is a pay as you go system meaning the workers for today pay for the retirees. The numumber of retirees exceeds the number of workers putting money into the system. People should do a little better job researching and educating themselves on issues this coming from what people call an "uneducated mexican"

Last edited by Instigator; 05-19-2005 at 07:03 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #86
dpg213 
space
space
$649 | Props total: 0 0
 Zuhaltern said:
bullsh*t and here is some proof that indians are not mexican they just took the label not real mexicans

[WEBSITE LINK]
WOW!...some of you homies in here gotta be the most ignorant ppl i have ever heard speak in my life.....ALOT of you are making comments about a culture you know NOTHING about like this fool quoted above^^^^^.... I myself am a Mexican American and I DEFINITELY do not have the same ideals or beliefs that Fox expressed....I have love and repect for all cultures and NOBODY who is a moinority has the right to claim that their ancestors have gone through more turmoil then the other because African American Slaves suffered just as much as my Native American Ancestors who who persecuted, enslaved, r*ped, demoralized, and murdered.....We need to realize that as minorities we need to stop hating on each other and finding reasons why one culture/ race is "better then the other"...somewhere down the line we've all suffered as a people and we need to come together to heal those wounds......And to rebuttle against that ignorant a.ss homie that i quoted, YES Mexican Americans ARE a mixture of of the Indigenious people of Mexico...GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU SPEAK IGNORANCE...
 05-20-2005, 02:22 AM         #87
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Unfortunately you're gonna get ignorance of some degree in all walks of life, this forum is not different, in fact it's probably worse.

But a good discussion is exactly that, feel free to challenge whatever i have said, as i will challenge others, after all... it is only when we challenge ourselves that we begin to grow....
 05-22-2005, 11:10 AM         #88
sunny_surma 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
retards!!!!
end of the day if a man has to up his sh*t, and move thers a reason. poeples it aint no joke to up and move and hav nobody and no one to look out for u times must be tuff for people let peopels have there chance to make a life at least a 1/2 decent one.
way i see it is if times are tuff and u got not much left why cant u up and move ahy cant u make a living. i seen it myself from fu*k all u can make fu*kin millions if your willing to work your a.ss off. wen i was a kid we had nothing fu*k we didnt have heating one fire thats it and that was fu*kin cold but u start your foundations i swear if u keep unity within family u can grow. from no heating gettin beat up all sorts of sh*t man sh*ts changed hell of alot aint no one who can step to us now. man u look to climb that ladder and im fu*kin gettin there ill be at the top one fu*kin way or another. all im sayin is dont hate man people jus want a chance thats all not every1 has it easy. i look at my boys and they be bred in the gutter them fu*ks gonna die there too WHy cus they got no sight man. ive always tried to show them but they jsu wanna live off bullsh*t fuk um. AGIAN all ima tryin say is dont hate jus work ur way up.
fu*k racism
 11 years ago '05        #89
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
$1,658 | Props total: 9 9
 48601 said:
I as an African American was offended by the comments made by Vicente Fox. Anyone black person who didn't take offense to those comments I question your blackness. The beautiful thing about being black is that from a young age we were taught to turn negativity towards us into positivity.
Take it how you want but fu*k Vicente Fox hell no black people dont want to stand on the highway and sell oranges. We are a proud people we dont do "sh*t-work". The only reason they hire your burrito eating a.ss to do work we wont do is because you do it for 1/4 of the fraction we would. If your funky a.ss could your people on your side of the border you wouldn't have to worry about doing "our work" you bi*ch. Go put your sombrero on drink your tequilla and keep doing masonary work for pennies a day.
Whoa man, your getting way of the fu*kin point there, What if your stanky a.ss didnt make it on that bananna boat? and you didnt have your papers and needed a better paying job that you could only get by coming here illegally, You talkin bout we selling oranges on highways and gums and all that sh*t, but look at your own community, You selling drugs to lil kids, atleast we sell sh*t that aint bad to ourselves we aint k!lling each other like that, THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK, and i agree Fox did wrong with that, but too fu*kin bad, Go and k!ll him if you like i dont care.
 11 years ago '05        #90
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
 Zuhaltern said:
sorry for the dirty fu*ks comment I am just heated how the mexicans are screwin up the system and makin the taxes go up with going onto welfare and they are the onesin the end that are going to end up taking out social security away. among other things
You only mad cuz some mexicans is taking your welfare spots lol, You all need to remember Mexico in history days was robbed alot of money, by spains and who knows who else, but mexico is fu*ked up right now, thats why theres alot of mexicans coming here for a better life, How would You like it if i were to tell you go back to Africa and eat banannas for the rest of your life?? Or go back to africa and fix your country so you can stay there?? and another thing, some black guys get like 6 women and have kids with them, then when the welfare checks come he goes and collects and leaves his kids with nothing, how good is that?
 11 years ago '05        #91
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
The movie "A Day Without A Mexican" if u havent seen it see it, If many of the illegal mexicans working here wouldnt do what they are doing, none of you fu*k heads would, all i know is that i and my whole race were never slaves. You should appreciate the work our ppl do here, we all gotta make our way of living and earning money
 11 years ago '04        #92
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 DJT said:
WHOA you're gonna have to explain this one...

please eloborate further, i dont quite understand at what you're getting at? Because if you are making this statement based upon her appearence then it is a nonsensical argument.
In Latin America race is defined sometimes by one's apperance and others on self portrayal. In Brazil if a girl looks like beyonce and sees herself has being racially "white" then she can easily claim that has her race. Cause like i stated before, Brazil's racial classifications go by person identity; it's evident in their census data, i think around 50% of Brazilians classify themselves has being racially "White". While in the eyes of Americans, particularly African Americans Brazil is often viewed has a "Black" nation(Proving further my point that race is really defined by one's social surroundings, there is no global stance on race, so the classification of race varies from nation to nation, society to society).In The rest of Latin America race can be defined by looks, meaning if your not dark has wesley snipes your not considered "Black", and about the whole Latin America thing, do you think the African presence in Latin America is minimal??? Sure, in the Carribeans there's more "Blacks" and "Hispanics" coexisting with each other, but so is in Latin America. Colombia, Ecuador, Argentina, yes even Argentina has an African Presence, and they do coexist with one another. Race is an issue to those who push it, in Latin America mestizos,blacks,whites,mulattos are all in poverty. It's not a race issue, it's a class issue, the opressed people in Latin America are the poor. Not "Blacks" or any other race. Because, regardless of race, unless you was born into a very wealthy family, you have about 80% chance of living in poverty. It's not like the U.S, where anyone has their own chance to economic wealth, just look around, wonder why so many "Latinos","Hispanics" cross the border, cross rivers and all kinds of dumb sh*t to get to America.
 DJT said:

Also about this term "mulatto", i am aware of the definition, as i'm sure you are aware of. I believe that if you take offence to a term which was created out of the word "Mule" which is an animal that is a product of cross-breding between a Horse & a Donkey, only to do labourus activities and do all the filth that the Horse & the Donkey couldn't do, then you are perfectly within your rights. You say i do not need to worry about a definition, but it's meaning takes precedence over the idea that it can be "casually" used with regards to describing bi-racial/mixed race people... it's the same way people casual use the word "n*gga" or "????" these terms were once considered very disrespectful terms. And althouth "Negro" is the scientific term that may be acepted by most, "mulatto" remains the term that emobodies utter disrespect, whether you are in Latin America or not, saying a term like that, casually, is a cause for concern. Whoever you are... So yes i agree, it DOES depend on the context with which it is used, and i regard this term derogatory.
I know fully well the origins of the term "Mulatto", but like i said, it's derogatory to who?????? You, and American society? Who emphasize on the origins of every word that they think is insulting one's race or origins??? Please, "mulatto" may seem like a derogatory term to you and many american or outside(Not of Latin American descent) scientists.But, to people like me(Afro-mestizo) and other Latin Americans the term is nothing but a common word, which does not insult anyone's origins or ancestors, but is only used to show "racial" demographics of one's country.
 05-24-2005, 01:37 PM         #93
13lack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm glad it's finally starting come out........Thank you Fox for saying that. It's what I've been saying all along. Believe you me, Fox is not the ONLY person that feels that way. He's just a microcosm of the macrocosm of poor minority hatred and racial superiority towards blacks THE WORLD OVER.

Isn't it something how a person who runs a p!ss poor country and the p!ss poor people of said country STILL think they are better than blacks living in America???

AHHHHH I love it when I'm right.

It also goes to show. When it comes down to the nitty-gritty in this WORLD. Its about RACE. No matter where you are. You can be Poor, rich, middle class, upper-middle class. Its all about RACE.

If I'm not mistaken it was POOR whites who Lynched black men and women in the south.

Its about race. The poor, the rich, the "MINORITY" all can be, and are racist.

Interesting.
 05-24-2005, 01:55 PM         #94
dj king B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 13lack said:
I'm glad it's finally starting come out........Thank you Fox for saying that. It's what I've been saying all along. Believe you me, Fox is not the ONLY person that feels that way. He's just a microcosm of the macrocosm of poor minority hatred and racial superiority towards blacks THE WORLD OVER.

Isn't it something how a person who runs a p!ss poor country and the p!ss poor people of said country STILL think they are better than blacks living in America???

It also goes to show. When it comes down to the nitty-gritty in this WORLD. Its about RACE. No matter where you are. You can be Poor, rich, middle class, upper-middle class. Its all about RACE.

If I'm not mistaken it was POOR whites who Lynched black men and women in the south.

Interesting.

YOUR RIGHT AND ITS fu*kING SAD...............
 11 years ago '04        #95
Charley HUSTLE 15 heat pts15
space
space
$955 | Props total: 3 3
I can understand why alot of people would take offense to those comments , I'm black but not a stereotypical blackman and I felt those comments should have been directed toward the Sterotypical blackman My problem is that he directed it to all us blacks which is bullsh*t
because I know I'm gonna do whatever it takes to feed my family even if it is pickin Tomatoes. I don't give a fu*k what nobody say I am a unique individual just like everyone else is on this board and in the world all of ya'll whether you're black mexican or white makin those racist comments should concentrate on a less ignorant approach when making your comments there are so many different types of people in the world why base your comments off of a stereotype? yeah it's funny when we jokingly make those comments but if you are actually serious and base your beliefs off
a few bad experiences or bad examples then your sellin youself short.... We interact with each other everyday online, not TRULY 100% knowing what race one another is and honestly does it really fu*kin matter? skin color is just what is ya'll judge on each individual character but dont shun a whole race cause of a few bad experiences or COMMENTS

Last edited by Charley HUSTLE; 05-24-2005 at 05:58 PM..
 05-24-2005, 07:31 PM         #96
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 13lack said:

Interesting.
You know the funny thing? Blacks do the same.
 05-24-2005, 09:13 PM         #97
13lack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know the funny thing? Blacks do the same.
Explain.
 05-24-2005, 09:20 PM         #98
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 13lack said:
Explain.
What's to explain? Have you seen the past pages where all these black kids are throwing racial words around like a fu*kin' Steve Nash pass? It's as simple as I said before, every race/ethnicity has ignorant people.

Need further explanation?
 05-24-2005, 10:14 PM         #99
13lack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What's to explain? Have you seen the past pages where all these black kids are throwing racial words around like a fu*kin' Steve Nash pass? It's as simple as I said before, every race/ethnicity has ignorant people.

Need further explanation?
Yes, very aware of that.

I have a question. Outside of this board, outside of the anonymity of a screen name. How do these people's views change or equalize the white power structure in the world? no, forget the world. What about America?
 05-24-2005, 10:20 PM         #100
13lack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This correlates to Fox's statements. How? Because of a Widely-held notion of White supremecy and Black inferiority.

Even in Mexico a person feels that Blacks are inferior thus they belong on the lowere rung of the scio-economic ladder.

I doubt Mr. Fox is familiar in a personal sense of the racism in America YET he can make a statement like that. Why? Becuz White supremecy is EVERYHWERE.

Is such a thing as Black supremecy localized let alone EVEYWHERE? Nope.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside WAK100 Calls out " TEEFY " da BUCK TOOF NIG who KNOCKED out BEANS !
154 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
46 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
251 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Japanese Men Trying to Pronounce "Massachusetts"
65 comments
21 hours ago