May 16 - Mexico's Fox Defends Comment on Blacks

most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
374 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - Virginia Police Department Popping The Hoods On Cop Cars To Block Das..
33 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To smash your girl's best friend or nah. WWYD?
131 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside You can't find women like this anywhere
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-18-2005, 12:36 AM         #61
westcoasta04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol, fox is right in some degree...but what he shouldve said is, that mexicans do all the jobs that americans dont want to, not just blacks...americans exploit hispanics by doing hard labor such as wash cars, mow the lawn, paint homes, all the work that requires a lot of hard work the mexicans do it...because as a society america has gotten fu*kin lazy and cheap and dont want to be payin living wages to mexicans, mostly due to racism, and mexicans=modern day slavery. first it was the blacks, then it was the asians, and now its the mexicans.
 05-18-2005, 01:02 AM         #62
whoitbes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dayum! All kinds of hatred up in this bi*ch. No wonder racism won't go away. Everyone is blamin someone else and hating on someone else...same sh*t thats happening all over america.

Last edited by whoitbes; 05-18-2005 at 01:03 AM..
 05-18-2005, 01:18 AM         #63
westcoasta04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killyoself said:
man we need a wall to keep them mexicans out. all they do is come here. dont pay taxes and reproduce like rabbits. and htey dumb kids drain the schools and take up spots. everywhere u go u see a damn wetback. not only do we need a wall. we need to find the illegal ones and send them back across the border. if they want to come ehre let em do it legally. dont feel sorry for em.
Comments like these make ^^^^this guy, boxdens village idiot
 05-18-2005, 01:43 AM         #64
westcoasta04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
killyoself...lol, i bet hes some rich lil white kid acting hard behind the computer making comments like that, come out into the real i gurantee u wont say that sh*t.
 05-18-2005, 01:48 AM         #65
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 westcoasta04 said:
killyoself...lol, i bet hes some rich lil white kid acting hard behind the computer making comments like that, come out into the real i gurantee u wont say that sh*t.
actually thats the way the government thinks they just don't say it the way he does. Or do things the way he does but they are plans to build the wall and increase boarder patrol and send more back to mexico.
 05-18-2005, 07:33 AM         #66
dj king B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I3Baller said:
no, that was makng fun of that sh*t, pointing out how the fu*k ppl go back to stereotypes... it aint cool when ur race is made funof now is it? didnt fu*king think so, and second of all, i also said that mexicans brought it from the border, but u dont see any other mexican bullsh*ttin about it, if ur ignorant a.ss would read my post prior to that, u wouldve fu*kING READ THAT I SAID EVEY RACE HAS ITS GROUP OF PPL THAT DO NEGATIVE sh*t....

aiyo u need to read the whole post before u pop off at the mouth kid,

HOLD ON........... HOLD ON........ DID U READ ALL MY POST??????? BEFORE U CALL ME AN IGNORANT a.ss I'AM TAKING UP FOR HISPANICS PEEPS SOUTH OF THE BORDER PERIOD...... AND I'AM BLACK I DID'NT INSULT ANYONE AND I DID'NT FIND YOUR COMMENTS FUNNY 2ND I NOT NO KID AND I READ EVERY POSTIN THIS THREAD SEE WE CAN HAVE A DISSCUSSION WITHOUT CATCHING FEELINGS READ ALL MY POST THEN GET BACK AT ME.
 11 years ago '04        #67
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 Skilllz said:
^^^^
Mexicans are people son, they gotta eat. The fu*k you think they are? Subhuman. If you really looked at Latin American countries you would see the situation ain't as good as it is here. That's why so many Latinos wanna come to this country, for a better life. So when they get here they ain't got sh*t to do but little sh*tty paying jobs? Latino's eat too d!ckhead..

Man and I thought whites were the racists ones, heh blacks are just as racists as white people. Crazy.. You'd think Latino's and Black's would unite cuz we both under racism, fu*ked up sh*t. I dare any of y'all black dudes talkin' sh*t about mexicans, go in any ghetto any slum in any Latin Ameircan countries, you'll see you have it good here with Public Housing and welfare.

Ignorance is wack... Think about sh*t.
DAAMN CUz you Ripped it !
 11 years ago '04        #68
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
Oh yeah, any black "gangster" goes to a slum in Latin America.... fu*kin' dead man at the spot. y'all dudes just don't know how that sh*t is, what you call ghetto in America like Brooklyn or Harlem or Compton or South Central or East L.A are fu*kin Paradises compared to a Brazilian, venezuelan or colombian slum is. And about black people uniting with latinos because we were under racism, ain't gonna happen either. Most Latinos are very very racist people, probably as much as the white people back in the days, they just don't show it.
 05-18-2005, 08:40 AM         #69
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Speakerboxxx said:

One afternoon television program regularly features a comedian in blackface chasing actresses in skimpy outfits, while an advertisement for a small, chocolate pastry called the "negrito" the little black man shows a white boy sprouting an afro as he eats the sweet. Many people hand out nicknames based on skin color.
AHAHAHAHAAHA....LMFAO@That primitive sh*t!!

Damn i read that and thought it was 1930's America....lol..................... :eek:
 05-18-2005, 08:54 AM         #70
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:
Oh yeah, any black "gangster" goes to a slum in Latin America.... fu*kin' dead man at the spot. y'all dudes just don't know how that sh*t is, what you call ghetto in America like Brooklyn or Harlem or Compton or South Central or East L.A are fu*kin Paradises compared to a Brazilian, venezuelan or colombian slum is. And about black people uniting with latinos because we were under racism, ain't gonna happen either. Most Latinos are very very racist people, probably as much as the white people back in the days, they just don't show it.
^^100% true.. i'm black, but i gotta role with that.

The favelas round the outskirts of the city house the slums, and we all seen city of God. There's a strong presence of black people witihn Latin America but due to the recism from some powerful individuals, they're reletively ignored. Outcasts shunned from society... especially within Brazil.

Brazil Demographics
55% "white", 38% "mixed", 6% "black", 1% "other"

Colombian Demographics
mestizo 58%, white 20%, mulatto 14% (WTF!? HOW CAN THEY STILL USE THIS TERM?), black 4%, mixed black-Amerindian 3%, Amerindian 1%

(is a term of Spanish origin used to designate the peoples of mixed European and Amerindian racial strain inhabiting the region spanning the Americas)

point of this was to show that there is a black presence in Latin America, but it is virtually ignored due to the racism and corruption that englufs Latin America.

Furthermore... if a job needs doing... by all means get it done... whoever you are. we find it hard being humble in the black community sometimes.
 05-18-2005, 09:20 AM         #71
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:
Excuse my muthafu*kin' laughter, did you see all the racial bullsh*t your little black buddies did the past couple of pages? That's how it is. Every ethnicity has ignorant people, just cuz those idiots on the first couple of pages were talking gully doesn't mean I hate black folks now. But to say Latinos are about a.ss worse racially is bullsh*t, black people can and are some of the biggest racist on this land (along with every other ethnic group). You happy?

Last edited by Silver N Black; 05-18-2005 at 09:21 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #72
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,215 | Props total: 7 7
 |Tech| said:
A REAL black man would'nt care about what Vicente said, to be honest with you. It's kind of funny because I was talking to my mother about how Mexicans work for little money. I was thinking about asking some Mexicans to build me a Recording Booth for $100 so I can start working on this album. I need a nice size recording booth for my room. I might ask them and see what they say.

But yeah, it's true they work for little money. But saying a black man only makes you look racist. There's only so much augments for it, and very funny ones, too.

Those' mexicans corn-on-the-combs taste off-da-hook ... with that hot spicy sh*t on it - oh my god.
YUP I AGREE THAT A SMART WOULDN'T GIVE A fu*k WHAT THAT VICENTE DUMMY SAID,

BUT IF YOU OFFER SOMEBODY TO BUILD YOU A STUDIO WITH A $100 THEY'RE GOING TO TELL YOU TO WIPE YOUR a.ss WITH IT AND GET THE fu*k OUTTA THEIR FACE BEFORE THEY GIVE YOU A MEXICAN BEATDOWN.
 11 years ago '04        #73
space
space
 Zuhaltern said:
they get money from the state so it basically is welfare cause the state is funded by the feds so I know what im talkin about. And we get most of our sh*t made out side of the us beside agricultural(sp) sh*t anyway so why does it matter. See Yall need to get get your sh*t strait before you say anything they might not get much money per person from the state but it adds up real quick.

YOU STILL DON'T GET WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, JUST THINK ABOUT IT IF GET OUR sh*t FROM OTHER COUNTRIES WHAT THOSE THAT MEAN THAT THE US IS SPENDING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS BUYING sh*t FROM OTHER COUNTRIES SO THAT MEANS THAT MONEY WILL MOST LIKELY GO TO THEIR ECONOMY.
ALSO IF THERE WASN'T CHEAP LABOR YOUR FREAKING MCDONALD'S MEAL WOULD COST $8.00 INSTEAD OF $3.95.
 11 years ago '04        #74
space
space
 creep said:
as an african american i'd have to agree with him.. we wont pick tomatos in the fields.
THIS IS STRAIGHT TO YOU, CREEP bi*ch, BUT I BET UR a.ss BE PICKING UP THE PENNIES IN THE BATHROOM STOOLS
 11 years ago '04        #75
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 DJT said:
^^100% true.. i'm black, but i gotta role with that.

The favelas round the outskirts of the city house the slums, and we all seen city of God. There's a strong presence of black people witihn Latin America but due to the recism from some powerful individuals, they're reletively ignored. Outcasts shunned from society... especially within Brazil.

Brazil Demographics
55% "white", 38% "mixed", 6% "black", 1% "other"

Colombian Demographics
mestizo 58%, white 20%, mulatto 14% (WTF!? HOW CAN THEY STILL USE THIS TERM?), black 4%, mixed black-Amerindian 3%, Amerindian 1%

(is a term of Spanish origin used to designate the peoples of mixed European and Amerindian racial strain inhabiting the region spanning the Americas)

point of this was to show that there is a black presence in Latin America, but it is virtually ignored due to the racism and corruption that englufs Latin America.

Furthermore... if a job needs doing... by all means get it done... whoever you are. we find it hard being humble in the black community sometimes.
Or maybe because there is no global stance on the definition of race? Latin America defines race differently then the U.S, the one drop rule never applied. Beyonce would be considered a "Mulatta" in every Latin America country, and especially in Brazil, but then again she can be considered white also, cause Brazil goes by personal identity not physical charesteristics. There is an African presence in Latin America but there is also an European and Indio(Native American) presence in Latin America. None of them is given much precedent over the other, my country celebrates all our three culture, by just our pure celebration of Dominican heritage. Also, you need to stop looking too much into word definitions, Mulatto has always been a race classification in Latin America, not too many of the "bi-racial" people in Latin America get offended by that term, so why should you or any other American?. Just like many "Blacks" in Latin America dont get offended when we say "oye negro dimelo". It all depends in the context the terminology is used in.
 05-18-2005, 10:43 AM         #76
reggaetonpapi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is Vicente Fox Who Is Wrong (dumbass) Is Not The Mexicans Dont Hate On Mexicans Cause They Got A Stupid a.ss President Like The Usa Has Bush And Cuba Has Castro....stupid Motha Fukas Like Dat Shouldnt Be In Control......."proud To Be A Latino" No Matter Wut Till I Die.....:""and All Ya That Say Is sh*t Like This That Pisses Them Off That They Are Latinos Then fu*k fu*k You You ...................you Shoulnt Be A Latino U Should Fukin Die"~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
 05-18-2005, 10:44 AM         #77
reggaetonpapi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 westcoasta04 said:
Comments like these make ^^^^this guy, boxdens village idiot

TRUE STORY^^^^^^^^^^^^LOL
 05-18-2005, 10:45 AM         #78
reggaetonpapi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 westcoasta04 said:

TRUE STORY TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^LOL
 05-18-2005, 12:35 PM         #79
Imob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EmOnEyBaGz175 said:
Or maybe because there is no global stance on the definition of race? Latin America defines race differently then the U.S, the one drop rule never applied. Beyonce would be considered a "Mulatta" in every Latin America country, and especially in Brazil, but then again she can be considered white also, cause Brazil goes by personal identity not physical charesteristics. There is an African presence in Latin America but there is also an European and Indio(Native American) presence in Latin America. None of them is given much precedent over the other, my country celebrates all our three culture, by just our pure celebration of Dominican heritage. Also, you need to stop looking too much into word definitions, Mulatto has always been a race classification in Latin America, not too many of the "bi-racial" people in Latin America get offended by that term, so why should you or any other American?. Just like many "Blacks" in Latin America dont get offended when we say "oye negro dimelo". It all depends in the context the terminology is used in.
so right^
 05-18-2005, 01:05 PM         #80
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EmOnEyBaGz175 said:
WHOA you're gonna have to explain this one...

Beyonce would be considered a "Mulatta" in every Latin America country, and especially in Brazil, but then again she can be considered white also
please eloborate further, i dont quite understand at what you're getting at? Because if you are making this statement based upon her appearence then it is a nonsensical argument.

I'm am fully aware that the Mestizo part of Latin America exists, after all this is the overwhelming majority in all Latin American countires. One would hope that the original inhabitants (Amerindians) would also be celebrated to, even though there numbers have dimished staggeringly due to being ousted by the hispanic & white settlers hundreds of years ago. But that's not the issue here. The issue is whether or not racial intolerance persists to be a pervading issue for the consciousness of Latin America and from where i'm standing it is still an issue. Perhaps not so much in the Dominican rep or the rest of the Carribean where hispanics & blacks tend to live much more in "harmony" (i know this because i myself am Carribean) than in Latin America, where it is openly recognised that the issue of race still plays a part in social hierarchy order. Especially in countries such as Brazil & Mexico...

Also about this term "mulatto", i am aware of the definition, as i'm sure you are aware of. I believe that if you take offence to a term which was created out of the word "Mule" which is an animal that is a product of cross-breding between a Horse & a Donkey, only to do labourus activities and do all the filth that the Horse & the Donkey couldn't do, then you are perfectly within your rights. You say i do not need to worry about a definition, but it's meaning takes precedence over the idea that it can be "casually" used with regards to describing bi-racial/mixed race people... it's the same way people casual use the word "n*gga" or "????" these terms were once considered very disrespectful terms. And althouth "Negro" is the scientific term that may be acepted by most, "mulatto" remains the term that emobodies utter disrespect, whether you are in Latin America or not, saying a term like that, casually, is a cause for concern. Whoever you are... So yes i agree, it DOES depend on the context with which it is used, and i regard this term derogatory.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T.I.'s Daughter Dodges Jail Time Over Airport Gun Charge, Just Like He..
33 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Am I Goin to Hell? Pt 4
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
121 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
242 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Off-duty cop who killed Delrawn Small in road rage incident c..
29 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans really got paws put on him smh
88 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
137 comments
2 days ago