May 16 - Mexico's Fox Defends Comment on Blacks

most viewed right now
 182
Image(s) inside Sean Kingston Running Scared Gets ProtectionOrder On Game
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 141
 Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 102
Video inside Royce Da 5'9" was on some other sh-t at 21 years old
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 94
Image(s) inside Fif's Bullet Catcher "Monster" Stays In The Cut!
105 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
creep 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,828 | Props total: 21 21
as an african american i'd have to agree with him.. we wont pick tomatos in the fields.
 05-17-2005, 12:25 PM         #42
SALVADOR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 droopy5631 said:
What you are talking about is not right. you talk of america taking land. taking land is a comparsion to stealing families and selling them to the highest bidder, and if your country lost a war losing land is a consequence of war deal with it. by the way get your history correct europeans are not the original settlers of central america. So if you want to accuse of america of stealing, america learned from you. america just has more muscle than mexico. in the middle of all this sh*t blacks are living in hell. if america treated immigrants like the treat slaves in the 1850's. you'll stay your a.ss at home in mexico. as for the oscars we're just now getting our just due for what we have contributed but never recieve credit for.
so get your facts and your life straight
MEXICO LOST AND WON MANY WARS NEGRO, THEY WON THE ALAMO, AND IS NOT THE SAME, AMERIKKKA DIDNOT HAVE MORE MUSCLE WEAK MOTHERfu*kER THEY HAD MORE EVIL THAT IS WHY THEY sh*tTED ALL OVER AFRICA, AND YES THE TRUE OWNERS OF THE LAND WERE THE INDIANS AND THEY ALWAYS WILL BE IN MY HEART AND IN THE EYES OF GOD, BUT INDIANS ARE ALSO PART OF MEXICO AND CENTRAL AND SOUTH AMERICA.
BLACKS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH AMERICA OTHER THAN THEY WE SLAVES BROUGHT HERE BY CHANCE, INDIANS ,, MEXICANS OR SPANIARDS THEY CONQUERED THE LAND, THEY WERE NEVER SLAVES. SO TAKE IT LIKE A MAN, SPAIN ONCE RULED THE WORLD WITH PRIDE AND HONOR AND THEN THEY DECIDED TO CONQUER THE REST OF THE WORLD, AND THAT IS WHAT THEY DID, MEXICO WAS ONCE A HUGE COUNTRY UNTIL THEY COLONIES IN THE USA TURNED THEIR BACKS ON MANY NOT ONLY MEXICANS, THEY fu*kED THE CHINAMEN, AND THE NATIVE INDIANS. BUT AT LEAST THEY GIVE THE INDIANS A FEW THINGS BACK LIKE NO TAXES, STILL I KNOW THAT RACIST AMERICA WILL NEVER TEACH THAT THEY STOLE LAND FROM MEXICO THAT IS WHY THESE BLACKS, DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH. AND I AM NOT LIVING IN THE USA BUDDY , NO THANKS I DESPISE THE USA YOU CAN HAVE IT CAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY COUNTRY NEGROES CAN CALL HOME. I, CAN CALL ANY BEUTIFUL LATIN AMERICAN COUNTRY MY OWN, LIKE MEXICO ARGENTINA, CUBA, OR URUGUAY. I DON'T NEED RACIST, BRAINWASHED AMERICA IN MY LIFE, AND fu*k THE OSCARS CAUSE LIKE I SAID THERE ARE MILLIONS OF OTHER ACTORS AND SINGERS BETTER THAN BLACKS, AND IF THEY SPOKE ENGLISH BLACKS WILL NEVER SEE AND OSCAR OR GRAMMY IN THEIR GANGSTA LIFES, EVER
 11 years ago '04        #43
killyoself 
space
space
space
$86 | Props total: 0 0
 Imob said:
mexican indians = yaqui, apache, etc can all be considered mexican...
k!ll yo self jerk.
mexican indians= gardeners, wetbacks, fruit sellers
 05-17-2005, 12:33 PM         #44
dj king B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 48601 said:
I as an African American was offended by the comments made by Vicente Fox. Anyone black person who didn't take offense to those comments I question your blackness. The beautiful thing about being black is that from a young age we were taught to turn negativity towards us into positivity.
Take it how you want but fu*k Vicente Fox hell no black people dont want to stand on the highway and sell oranges. We are a proud people we dont do "sh*t-work". The only reason they hire your burrito eating a.ss to do work we wont do is because you do it for 1/4 of the fraction we would. If your funky a.ss could your people on your side of the border you wouldn't have to worry about doing "our work" you bi*ch. Go put your sombrero on drink your tequilla and keep doing masonary work for pennies a day.

DUKE U WENT 2 FAR WITH THIS BURITTO sh*t THAT'S SUM RACIST sh*t 2 SAY MAN I AGREE WITH U SOMEWHAT BUT THESE COMMENT

 48601 said:
The only reason they hire your burrito eating a.ss to do work we wont do is because you do it for 1/4 of the fraction we would. If your funky a.ss could your people on your side of the border you wouldn't have to worry about doing "our work" you bi*ch. Go put your sombrero on drink your tequilla and keep doing masonary work for pennies a day.

ARE 2 fu*kING RACIST U SLIPPIN.....
 11 years ago '04        #45
killyoself 
space
space
space
$86 | Props total: 0 0
 RAPSOURCE2003 said:
NO YOU fu*kING RETARDED IDIOT, DON'T YOU SEE IF THEY DONT WORK FOR THOSE LOW WAGES THE ECONOMY WOULD BE REALLY fu*kED UP.

JUST THINK ABOUT IT THE RICH PEOPLE DONT WANT TO SPEND THAT MUCH PAYING THEIR WORKERS, SO IF THEY ARE NOT WILLING TO WORK FOR LOW WAGES THEY ARE GOING TO MOVE THEIR BUSINESSES, FACTORIES, COMPANIES, ETC. TO OTHER PLACES AS OVERSEAS WHERE THE LABOR IS REALLY CHEAP!!!!! AND YOU CAN KISS THAT US MONEY GOODBYE......

AND NO IMMIGRANTS DON'T COLLECT WELFARE, YOU PENDEJO.
what do u know. if it wont for mexicans those sh*tty jobs would pay more. cuase someone would have to do it. they come here illegally. paid in cash so dont pay taxes. crash into cars with no insurance. reproduce like rabbits. and open up restaurants that give cats the bubble guts. and u want us to open up the border. get the fuk outta here.
 05-17-2005, 12:50 PM         #46
|Tech| 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

what do u know. if it wont for mexicans those sh*tty jobs would pay more. cuase someone would have to do it. they come here illegally. paid in cash so dont pay taxes. crash into cars with no insurance. reproduce like rabbits. and open up restaurants that give cats the bubble guts. and u want us to open up the border. get the fuk outta here.


^ LOL... I might have to agree on that one. But I don't want to be in the middle of this augment, so...
[pic - click to view]



Last edited by |Tech|; 05-17-2005 at 12:52 PM..
 05-17-2005, 12:53 PM         #47
dj king B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SALVADOR'S COMMENTS



they should kick all this monkeys back to africa.
MAN FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART fu*k U........ :finger:


Last edited by dj king B; 05-17-2005 at 12:55 PM..
 05-17-2005, 01:01 PM         #48
dj king B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Imob said:
People dont think about the fact that mexicans like black people are minorities, Fox's remark are based on that fact that we are all people of color and minorities, u see the fact is that mexicans are doing all the fu*kin sh*tty work because that is all they can take, u dont see any black people pickin lettuce, sellin sh*t on the side of the road, why? because they can choose to work somewhere else, they can work somewhere else...mexicans, latinos, hispanics whatever u wanna call em are all minorities like african americans!!! we are all on the same side! after angrily readin many of these posts i realize that many of us black people are as racist as anybody else, fu*kin disgusting!!!!

U SPEAK NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH!!!!!!!! I HATE THE SITUATION BLACK AND BROWN PEOPLE ARE IN WE SHOULD f!ght 2GETHER I'AM NOT HATIN ON MY HISPANIC MEXICANS OR ANYBODY ELSE SOUTH OF THE BORDER HE OR THEM(WHITE FOLKS) GOT ALL PEOPLE IN THS fu*kED UP WORLD THEY SYSTEMATCALLY PINING US AGANIST EACH OTHER IT'S TRULLY SAD fu*k...........


Last edited by dj king B; 05-17-2005 at 01:02 PM..
 05-17-2005, 01:20 PM         #49
|Tech| 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One more thing I might want to add: Don't stoop to the levels that the Mexicans are stooping to. I have nothing against Mexicans, but, in my honest opinion, they possibly could be messing things up for us. The Government wants you to fall into this trap. If the Government get's everybody to work sh*tty jobs that pay poor salary's then we will be fu*king up our own selves. They will use that money to fu*k us over, enforce bullsh*t, etc.

Just because somebody toss a fixed salary at you, don't means you have to take it. If everybody work sh*tty jobs without trying to open up their mouth about how bogus it is, the Goverment would be very, very happy. Vincent is either stupid, or just plain ignorant. If Black people don't do those types of jobs then what do that tell them? It tells them that we are indirectly protesting against these bogus a.ss jobs. Nobody don't have to use their mouth all the time.

If these mexicans really want to make a good living, stop having kids, and force the Government/jobs to pay you more money, instead of throwing yourselves at them so easily.

Black people are not stupid like you think they are.
 05-17-2005, 01:33 PM         #50
|Tech| 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"What Vicente Fox called a willingness to work ... translates into extreme exploitability," she said.

Bingo!
 05-17-2005, 01:40 PM         #51
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 |Tech| said:
One more thing I might want to add: Don't stoop to the levels that the Mexicans are stooping to. I have nothing against Mexicans, but, in my honest opinion, they possibly could be messing things up for us. The Government wants you to fall into this trap. If the Government get's everybody to work sh*tty jobs that pay poor salary's then we will be fu*king up our own selves. They will use that money to fu*k us over, enforce bullsh*t, etc.

Just because somebody toss a fixed salary at you, don't means you have to take it. If everybody work sh*tty jobs without trying to open up their mouth about how bogus it is, the Goverment would be very, very happy. Vincent is either stupid, or just plain ignorant. If Black people don't do those types of jobs then what do that tell them? It tells them that we are indirectly protesting against these bogus a.ss jobs. Nobody don't have to use their mouth all the time.

If these mexicans really want to make a good living, stop having kids, and force the Government/jobs to pay you more money, instead of throwing yourselves at them so easily.

Black people are not stupid like you think they are.
funny thing is it's a double edge sword, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like to pay 3 bucks for a fu*kin' tomato - these "Mexicans" keep prices on a sh*t load of things down.....but they also make employers look for the cheapest labor....So we as Americans have to choose, send these people back and raise prices on tons of sh*t or keep doing what we're doing.
 05-17-2005, 02:50 PM         #52
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k this and that.....we as latinos work are a.sses of, and i aint saying black or any other race doesnt but if u see public places its mostly all latino..and besides our people come from the hardest places fu*k these U.S. ghettos and sh*t......its outside of america that's THE REAL GHETTO....we just want better quality of life in a couple of yrs we will be majority in America..hopefully then we will straighten up America then it is today..

TRUTH!
 11 years ago '04        #53
L.E.S|M 
space
avatar space
space
$5,597 | Props total: 1 1
Last time I checked I don't think Tyrone wants to pick strawberries for $1.25 a hour
 05-17-2005, 04:02 PM         #54
I3Baller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first of all that was one mans comments so i dont know why the fu*k you ignorant fu*ks are talkin sh*t online about the whole race,

second i know he is the president and shouldve had more sence of saying "african americans" instead of sayin "blacks", but thats just the way that that sh*t is said from ppl from over there, it isnt a racial slur, if he was tryin to be racist he would've said "los mayates" but he didnt, thats why dont think its a such a big deal, it was fu*ked up that he is a educated so he shouldve watched his mouth, but i think it was just taken outta context,

third, ive held retail jobs and ive had black ppl i work with that were lazy as fu*k, i mean lazy, but theres those ppl in every race, if there were none of those ppl (n a race) there would be a "perfect race" but there isnt such thing, every family has black sheep, so every race has some of them too

4th, if u stoop to the level of saying something racist right back, u are no better than they are, u are just if not more ignorant than they are.

5th if u were in a position where u had to go to another country to hussle so that ur family could eat, tell me you wouldnt do it? theres ppl from every country in the us, and there here to make money to support their family,

^^^REAL fu*kING TALK
 05-17-2005, 04:10 PM         #55
I3Baller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Speakerboxxx said:
Last time I checked I don't think Tyrone wants to pick strawberries for $1.25 a hour
last time i checked tyrone was selling drugs to kinds in high school......


(he got the drugs from mexicans that move weight from the border; so in a technicallity, tyrone would be in the unemployment line if it wasnt for mexicans, ah the circle of life)
 11 years ago '04        #56
Skilllz 
space
avatar space
space
$6,709 | Props total: 388 388
 I3Baller said:
first of all that was one mans comments so i dont know why the fu*k you ignorant fu*ks are talkin sh*t online about the whole race,

second i know he is the president and shouldve had more sence of saying "african americans" instead of sayin "blacks", but thats just the way that that sh*t is said from ppl from over there, it isnt a racial slur, if he was tryin to be racist he would've said "los mayates" but he didnt, thats why dont think its a such a big deal, it was fu*ked up that he is a educated so he shouldve watched his mouth, but i think it was just taken outta context,

third, ive held retail jobs and ive had black ppl i work with that were lazy as fu*k, i mean lazy, but theres those ppl in every race, if there were none of those ppl (n a race) there would be a "perfect race" but there isnt such thing, every family has black sheep, so every race has some of them too

4th, if u stoop to the level of saying something racist right back, u are no better than they are, u are just if not more ignorant than they are.

5th if u were in a position where u had to go to another country to hussle so that ur family could eat, tell me you wouldnt do it? theres ppl from every country in the us, and there here to make money to support their family,

^^^REAL fu*kING TALK
Props on that my man.
 05-17-2005, 04:52 PM         #57
dj king B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I3Baller said:
last time i checked tyrone was selling drugs to kinds in high school......


(he got the drugs from mexicans that move weight from the border; so in a technicallity, tyrone would be in the unemployment line if it wasnt for mexicans, ah the circle of life)

LAST TIME I CHECKED U MADE VERY LITLE SENSE WHAT THE fu*k U SAYING ALLBLACK MALES HUSTLE DRUGS W :thefu*k: KINDA sh*t IS THAT.
 05-17-2005, 08:59 PM         #58
I3Baller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no, that was makng fun of that sh*t, pointing out how the fu*k ppl go back to stereotypes... it aint cool when ur race is made funof now is it? didnt fu*king think so, and second of all, i also said that mexicans brought it from the border, but u dont see any other mexican bullsh*ttin about it, if ur ignorant a.ss would read my post prior to that, u wouldve fu*kING READ THAT I SAID EVEY RACE HAS ITS GROUP OF PPL THAT DO NEGATIVE sh*t....


aiyo u need to read the whole post before u pop off at the mouth kid,
 05-17-2005, 11:32 PM         #59
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killyoself said:
what do u know. if it wont for mexicans those sh*tty jobs would pay more. cuase someone would have to do it. they come here illegally. paid in cash so dont pay taxes. crash into cars with no insurance. reproduce like rabbits. and open up restaurants that give cats the bubble guts. and u want us to open up the border. get the fuk outta here.

you get propz for this point I totally agree with everything you saying.
 05-18-2005, 12:08 AM         #60
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zuhaltern said:
you get propz for this point I totally agree with everything you saying.
-They raise the wages on those sh*tty jobs and everything is raised. You Want That?????
-They pay sales taxes, the government has set aside a tax form so illegal aliens can pay taxes and do so.
-This country won't allow them to get Driver's license so they can't get insurance....Insurance Companies would be banking tons of cash if they were allowed to.
-Blacks reproduce at almost the same rate, I've seen tons of black women on the East Side (Black Side of San Antonio) with 5 kids each......
-Restaurants: That's your risk, every restaurant has their own sh*t - ethnicity doesn't matter.
-fu*k you and k!llyoself.....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
38 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Article inside New & What's Leaving Netflix: October 2016
45 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 29
Kurt Angle 'took 65 Vicodin a day' at height of issues
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
👀👀😋😋😋😋😳😳ԅ..
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Rick Ross & Slab Tryna Get Pam Grier
44 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Disconnect for Free
52 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Cyssero Confirms He Wrote 30+ bars of Game Diss, Disses Game, Meek & More
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside The Game Responds To Maino
117 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy