May 16 - Mexico's Fox Defends Comment on Blacks

most viewed right now
+34  210
50 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

05-17-2005, 02:40 PM         #51
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 |Tech| said
One more thing I might want to add: Don't stoop to the levels that the Mexicans are stooping to. I have nothing against Mexicans, but, in my honest opinion, they possibly could be messing things up for us. The Government wants you to fall into this trap. If the Government get's everybody to work sh*tty jobs that pay poor salary's then we will be fu*king up our own selves. They will use that money to fu*k us over, enforce bullsh*t, etc.

Just because somebody toss a fixed salary at you, don't means you have to take it. If everybody work sh*tty jobs without trying to open up their mouth about how bogus it is, the Goverment would be very, very happy. Vincent is either stupid, or just plain ignorant. If Black people don't do those types of jobs then what do that tell them? It tells them that we are indirectly protesting against these bogus a.ss jobs. Nobody don't have to use their mouth all the time.

If these mexicans really want to make a good living, stop having kids, and force the Government/jobs to pay you more money, instead of throwing yourselves at them so easily.

Black people are not stupid like you think they are.
funny thing is it's a double edge sword, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like to pay 3 bucks for a fu*kin' tomato - these "Mexicans" keep prices on a sh*t load of things down.....but they also make employers look for the cheapest labor....So we as Americans have to choose, send these people back and raise prices on tons of sh*t or keep doing what we're doing.

05-17-2005, 03:50 PM         #52
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k this and that.....we as latinos work are a.sses of, and i aint saying black or any other race doesnt but if u see public places its mostly all latino..and besides our people come from the hardest places fu*k these U.S. ghettos and sh*t......its outside of america that's THE REAL GHETTO....we just want better quality of life in a couple of yrs we will be majority in America..hopefully then we will straighten up America then it is today..

TRUTH!

14 years ago '04        #53
L.E.S  OP
space
space
$5,597 | Props total: 2 2
Last time I checked I don't think Tyrone wants to pick strawberries for $1.25 a hour

05-17-2005, 05:02 PM         #54
I3Baller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first of all that was one mans comments so i dont know why the fu*k you ignorant fu*ks are talkin sh*t online about the whole race,

second i know he is the president and shouldve had more sence of saying "african americans" instead of sayin "blacks", but thats just the way that that sh*t is said from ppl from over there, it isnt a racial slur, if he was tryin to be racist he would've said "los mayates" but he didnt, thats why dont think its a such a big deal, it was fu*ked up that he is a educated so he shouldve watched his mouth, but i think it was just taken outta context,

third, ive held retail jobs and ive had black ppl i work with that were lazy as fu*k, i mean lazy, but theres those ppl in every race, if there were none of those ppl (n a race) there would be a "perfect race" but there isnt such thing, every family has black sheep, so every race has some of them too

4th, if u stoop to the level of saying something racist right back, u are no better than they are, u are just if not more ignorant than they are.

5th if u were in a position where u had to go to another country to hussle so that ur family could eat, tell me you wouldnt do it? theres ppl from every country in the us, and there here to make money to support their family,

^^^REAL fu*kING TALK

05-17-2005, 05:10 PM         #55
I3Baller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Speakerboxxx said
Last time I checked I don't think Tyrone wants to pick strawberries for $1.25 a hour
last time i checked tyrone was selling drugs to kinds in high school......

(he got the drugs from mexicans that move weight from the border; so in a technicallity, tyrone would be in the unemployment line if it wasnt for mexicans, ah the circle of life)

14 years ago '04        #56
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 5428 5428
 I3Baller said
first of all that was one mans comments so i dont know why the fu*k you ignorant fu*ks are talkin sh*t online about the whole race,

second i know he is the president and shouldve had more sence of saying "african americans" instead of sayin "blacks", but thats just the way that that sh*t is said from ppl from over there, it isnt a racial slur, if he was tryin to be racist he would've said "los mayates" but he didnt, thats why dont think its a such a big deal, it was fu*ked up that he is a educated so he shouldve watched his mouth, but i think it was just taken outta context,

third, ive held retail jobs and ive had black ppl i work with that were lazy as fu*k, i mean lazy, but theres those ppl in every race, if there were none of those ppl (n a race) there would be a "perfect race" but there isnt such thing, every family has black sheep, so every race has some of them too

4th, if u stoop to the level of saying something racist right back, u are no better than they are, u are just if not more ignorant than they are.

5th if u were in a position where u had to go to another country to hussle so that ur family could eat, tell me you wouldnt do it? theres ppl from every country in the us, and there here to make money to support their family,

^^^REAL fu*kING TALK
Props on that my man.

05-17-2005, 05:52 PM         #57
dj king B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I3Baller said
last time i checked tyrone was selling drugs to kinds in high school......

(he got the drugs from mexicans that move weight from the border; so in a technicallity, tyrone would be in the unemployment line if it wasnt for mexicans, ah the circle of life)

LAST TIME I CHECKED U MADE VERY LITLE SENSE WHAT THE fu*k U SAYING ALLBLACK MALES HUSTLE DRUGS W :thefu*k: KINDA sh*t IS THAT.

05-17-2005, 09:59 PM         #58
I3Baller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no, that was makng fun of that sh*t, pointing out how the fu*k ppl go back to stereotypes... it aint cool when ur race is made funof now is it? didnt fu*king think so, and second of all, i also said that mexicans brought it from the border, but u dont see any other mexican bullsh*ttin about it, if ur ignorant a.ss would read my post prior to that, u wouldve fu*kING READ THAT I SAID EVEY RACE HAS ITS GROUP OF PPL THAT DO NEGATIVE sh*t....

aiyo u need to read the whole post before u pop off at the mouth kid,

05-18-2005, 12:32 AM         #59
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killyoself said
what do u know. if it wont for mexicans those sh*tty jobs would pay more. cuase someone would have to do it. they come here illegally. paid in cash so dont pay taxes. crash into cars with no insurance. reproduce like rabbits. and open up restaurants that give cats the bubble guts. and u want us to open up the border. get the fuk outta here.

you get propz for this point I totally agree with everything you saying.

05-18-2005, 01:08 AM         #60
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zuhaltern said
you get propz for this point I totally agree with everything you saying.
-They raise the wages on those sh*tty jobs and everything is raised. You Want That?????
-They pay sales taxes, the government has set aside a tax form so illegal aliens can pay taxes and do so.
-This country won't allow them to get Driver's license so they can't get insurance....Insurance Companies would be banking tons of cash if they were allowed to.
-Blacks reproduce at almost the same rate, I've seen tons of black women on the East Side (Black Side of San Antonio) with 5 kids each......
-Restaurants: That's your risk, every restaurant has their own sh*t - ethnicity doesn't matter.
-fu*k you and k!llyoself.....

05-18-2005, 01:36 AM         #61
westcoasta04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol, fox is right in some degree...but what he shouldve said is, that mexicans do all the jobs that americans dont want to, not just blacks...americans exploit hispanics by doing hard labor such as wash cars, mow the lawn, paint homes, all the work that requires a lot of hard work the mexicans do it...because as a society america has gotten fu*kin lazy and cheap and dont want to be payin living wages to mexicans, mostly due to racism, and mexicans=modern day slavery. first it was the blacks, then it was the asians, and now its the mexicans.

05-18-2005, 02:02 AM         #62
whoitbes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dayum! All kinds of hatred up in this bi*ch. No wonder racism won't go away. Everyone is blamin someone else and hating on someone else...same sh*t thats happening all over america.

Last edited by whoitbes; 05-18-2005 at 02:03 AM..

05-18-2005, 02:18 AM         #63
westcoasta04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killyoself said
man we need a wall to keep them mexicans out. all they do is come here. dont pay taxes and reproduce like rabbits. and htey dumb kids drain the schools and take up spots. everywhere u go u see a damn wetback. not only do we need a wall. we need to find the illegal ones and send them back across the border. if they want to come ehre let em do it legally. dont feel sorry for em.
Comments like these make ^^^^this guy, boxdens village idiot

05-18-2005, 02:43 AM         #64
westcoasta04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
killyoself...lol, i bet hes some rich lil white kid acting hard behind the computer making comments like that, come out into the real i gurantee u wont say that sh*t.

05-18-2005, 02:48 AM         #65
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 westcoasta04 said
killyoself...lol, i bet hes some rich lil white kid acting hard behind the computer making comments like that, come out into the real i gurantee u wont say that sh*t.
actually thats the way the government thinks they just don't say it the way he does. Or do things the way he does but they are plans to build the wall and increase boarder patrol and send more back to mexico.

05-18-2005, 08:33 AM         #66
dj king B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I3Baller said
no, that was makng fun of that sh*t, pointing out how the fu*k ppl go back to stereotypes... it aint cool when ur race is made funof now is it? didnt fu*king think so, and second of all, i also said that mexicans brought it from the border, but u dont see any other mexican bullsh*ttin about it, if ur ignorant a.ss would read my post prior to that, u wouldve fu*kING READ THAT I SAID EVEY RACE HAS ITS GROUP OF PPL THAT DO NEGATIVE sh*t....

aiyo u need to read the whole post before u pop off at the mouth kid,

HOLD ON........... HOLD ON........ DID U READ ALL MY POST??????? BEFORE U CALL ME AN IGNORANT a.ss I'AM TAKING UP FOR HISPANICS PEEPS SOUTH OF THE BORDER PERIOD...... AND I'AM BLACK I DID'NT INSULT ANYONE AND I DID'NT FIND YOUR COMMENTS FUNNY 2ND I NOT NO KID AND I READ EVERY POSTIN THIS THREAD SEE WE CAN HAVE A DISSCUSSION WITHOUT CATCHING FEELINGS READ ALL MY POST THEN GET BACK AT ME.

14 years ago '04        #67
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Skilllz said
^^^^
Mexicans are people son, they gotta eat. The fu*k you think they are? Subhuman. If you really looked at Latin American countries you would see the situation ain't as good as it is here. That's why so many Latinos wanna come to this country, for a better life. So when they get here they ain't got sh*t to do but little sh*tty paying jobs? Latino's eat too d!ckhead..

Man and I thought whites were the racists ones, heh blacks are just as racists as white people. Crazy.. You'd think Latino's and Black's would unite cuz we both under racism, fu*ked up sh*t. I dare any of y'all black dudes talkin' sh*t about mexicans, go in any ghetto any slum in any Latin Ameircan countries, you'll see you have it good here with Public Housing and welfare.

Ignorance is wack... Think about sh*t.
DAAMN CUz you Ripped it !

14 years ago '04        #68
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
Oh yeah, any black "gangster" goes to a slum in Latin America.... fu*kin' dead man at the spot. y'all dudes just don't know how that sh*t is, what you call ghetto in America like Brooklyn or Harlem or Compton or South Central or East L.A are fu*kin Paradises compared to a Brazilian, venezuelan or colombian slum is. And about black people uniting with latinos because we were under racism, ain't gonna happen either. Most Latinos are very very racist people, probably as much as the white people back in the days, they just don't show it.

05-18-2005, 09:40 AM         #69
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Speakerboxxx said

One afternoon television program regularly features a comedian in blackface chasing actresses in skimpy outfits, while an advertisement for a small, chocolate pastry called the "negrito" — the little black man — shows a white boy sprouting an afro as he eats the sweet. Many people hand out nicknames based on skin color.
AHAHAHAHAAHA....LMFAO@That primitive sh*t!!

Damn i read that and thought it was 1930's America....lol..................... :eek:

05-18-2005, 09:54 AM         #70
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said
Oh yeah, any black "gangster" goes to a slum in Latin America.... fu*kin' dead man at the spot. y'all dudes just don't know how that sh*t is, what you call ghetto in America like Brooklyn or Harlem or Compton or South Central or East L.A are fu*kin Paradises compared to a Brazilian, venezuelan or colombian slum is. And about black people uniting with latinos because we were under racism, ain't gonna happen either. Most Latinos are very very racist people, probably as much as the white people back in the days, they just don't show it.
^^100% true.. i'm black, but i gotta role with that.

The favelas round the outskirts of the city house the slums, and we all seen city of God. There's a strong presence of black people witihn Latin America but due to the recism from some powerful individuals, they're reletively ignored. Outcasts shunned from society... especially within Brazil.

Brazil Demographics
55% "white", 38% "mixed", 6% "black", 1% "other"

Colombian Demographics
mestizo 58%, white 20%, mulatto 14% (WTF!? HOW CAN THEY STILL USE THIS TERM?), black 4%, mixed black-Amerindian 3%, Amerindian 1%

(is a term of Spanish origin used to designate the peoples of mixed European and Amerindian racial strain inhabiting the region spanning the Americas)

point of this was to show that there is a black presence in Latin America, but it is virtually ignored due to the racism and corruption that englufs Latin America.

Furthermore... if a job needs doing... by all means get it done... whoever you are. we find it hard being humble in the black community sometimes.

05-18-2005, 10:20 AM         #71
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said
Excuse my muthafu*kin' laughter, did you see all the racial bullsh*t your little black buddies did the past couple of pages? That's how it is. Every ethnicity has ignorant people, just cuz those idiots on the first couple of pages were talking gully doesn't mean I hate black folks now. But to say Latinos are about a.ss worse racially is bullsh*t, black people can and are some of the biggest racist on this land (along with every other ethnic group). You happy?

Last edited by Silver N Black; 05-18-2005 at 10:21 AM..

14 years ago '04        #72
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 21 21
 |Tech| said
A REAL black man would'nt care about what Vicente said, to be honest with you. It's kind of funny because I was talking to my mother about how Mexicans work for little money. I was thinking about asking some Mexicans to build me a Recording Booth for $100 so I can start working on this album. I need a nice size recording booth for my room. I might ask them and see what they say.

But yeah, it's true they work for little money. But saying a black man only makes you look racist. There's only so much augments for it, and very funny ones, too.

Those' mexicans corn-on-the-combs taste off-da-hook ... with that hot spicy sh*t on it - oh my god.
YUP I AGREE THAT A SMART WOULDN'T GIVE A fu*k WHAT THAT VICENTE DUMMY SAID,

BUT IF YOU OFFER SOMEBODY TO BUILD YOU A STUDIO WITH A $100 THEY'RE GOING TO TELL YOU TO WIPE YOUR a.ss WITH IT AND GET THE fu*k OUTTA THEIR FACE BEFORE THEY GIVE YOU A MEXICAN BEATDOWN.

14 years ago '04        #73
space
space
 Zuhaltern said
they get money from the state so it basically is welfare cause the state is funded by the feds so I know what im talkin about. And we get most of our sh*t made out side of the us beside agricultural(sp) sh*t anyway so why does it matter. See Yall need to get get your sh*t strait before you say anything they might not get much money per person from the state but it adds up real quick.

YOU STILL DON'T GET WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, JUST THINK ABOUT IT IF GET OUR sh*t FROM OTHER COUNTRIES WHAT THOSE THAT MEAN THAT THE US IS SPENDING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS BUYING sh*t FROM OTHER COUNTRIES SO THAT MEANS THAT MONEY WILL MOST LIKELY GO TO THEIR ECONOMY.
ALSO IF THERE WASN'T CHEAP LABOR YOUR FREAKING MCDONALD'S MEAL WOULD COST $8.00 INSTEAD OF $3.95.

14 years ago '04        #74
space
space
 creep said
as an african american i'd have to agree with him.. we wont pick tomatos in the fields.
THIS IS STRAIGHT TO YOU, CREEP bi*ch, BUT I BET UR a.ss BE PICKING UP THE PENNIES IN THE BATHROOM STOOLS

14 years ago '04        #75
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 DJT said
^^100% true.. i'm black, but i gotta role with that.

The favelas round the outskirts of the city house the slums, and we all seen city of God. There's a strong presence of black people witihn Latin America but due to the recism from some powerful individuals, they're reletively ignored. Outcasts shunned from society... especially within Brazil.

Brazil Demographics
55% "white", 38% "mixed", 6% "black", 1% "other"

Colombian Demographics
mestizo 58%, white 20%, mulatto 14% (WTF!? HOW CAN THEY STILL USE THIS TERM?), black 4%, mixed black-Amerindian 3%, Amerindian 1%

(is a term of Spanish origin used to designate the peoples of mixed European and Amerindian racial strain inhabiting the region spanning the Americas)

point of this was to show that there is a black presence in Latin America, but it is virtually ignored due to the racism and corruption that englufs Latin America.

Furthermore... if a job needs doing... by all means get it done... whoever you are. we find it hard being humble in the black community sometimes.
Or maybe because there is no global stance on the definition of race? Latin America defines race differently then the U.S, the one drop rule never applied. Beyonce would be considered a "Mulatta" in every Latin America country, and especially in Brazil, but then again she can be considered white also, cause Brazil goes by personal identity not physical charesteristics. There is an African presence in Latin America but there is also an European and Indio(Native American) presence in Latin America. None of them is given much precedent over the other, my country celebrates all our three culture, by just our pure celebration of Dominican heritage. Also, you need to stop looking too much into word definitions, Mulatto has always been a race classification in Latin America, not too many of the "bi-racial" people in Latin America get offended by that term, so why should you or any other American?. Just like many "Blacks" in Latin America dont get offended when we say "oye negro dimelo". It all depends in the context the terminology is used in.

Home      

most viewed right now
-17online now  54
Hoodrich Pablo Juan robbed again left naked in the streets in Atlanta
362 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+189online now  35
Image(s) inside Pretty Girl Issues Is TOP Heavy!
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+65online now  31
Soooo we not go talk about this Trip Drill 2019 video
200 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  26
Video inside Cars with worst resale value
84 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside The View speak on that Gillette commercial
56 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+74online now  12
I'm gonna bust inside of her
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside Jan 16 - Unpaid TSA agents, no longer giving a f***, play uncensored r..
138 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside HoodRixhPeso on IG Hinting He Robbed Hoodrich Juan
66 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy