most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GAME saying AR-AB running philly now
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dream Chaser's Takbar responds to Game
55 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-16-2005, 10:13 PM         #21
D.A. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killyoself said:
man we need a wall to keep them mexicans out. all they do is come here. dont pay taxes and reproduce like rabbits. and htey dumb kids drain the schools and take up spots. everywhere u go u see a damn wetback. not only do we need a wall. we need to find the illegal ones and send them back across the border. if they want to come ehre let em do it legally. dont feel sorry for em.
Another dum fuk.
 05-16-2005, 10:14 PM         #22
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djone said:
WoW....what a dumb FUK...
nah your the dumb fu*k if udon't see what the fu*k is actually going on in the world and see what they are doing to this country yeah cheap labor but they more then make up for it in welfare checks that they don't deserve cause they shouldn't be here in the first place.
 05-16-2005, 10:20 PM         #23
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zuhaltern said:
nah your the dumb fu*k if udon't see what the fu*k is actually going on in the world and see what they are doing to this country yeah cheap labor but they more then make up for it in welfare checks that they don't deserve cause they shouldn't be here in the first place.
white folks use the welfare system more than these "wetbacks".......everyone is to blame on taxes, have you seen how many billions these c*ck sucking politicians spend on bullsh*t? Every ethinicity has some negativity and positive sh*t on their checklist....

Oh yea - fu*k Fox, dude should be careful what the fu*k comes out of his mouth.....this coming from a Mexican-(American born)

Last edited by Silver N Black; 05-16-2005 at 10:22 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #24
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 19 19
Man, fu*k mexicans who feel we should be doin the work that they have to do b/c we're black, and that bi*ch Fox. fu*k that carpenter who agreed wit him. They talking like b/c we're black, we should be cutting grass for penny's, or selling roses on the corner in 100 degree weather, or gardening and sh*t. Any race can do that, white, black, etc. The right thing to say is that they do work that typical americans dont want to do. To single us out comes off to us like they're saying we're beneath white people. Thats exactly how I took it. The bi*ch aint say, those mexicans do work that White people dont want to, n*gga had to say work that Black people dont want to do. So are white people too good to do that work, but we arent?

I dont got sh*t against mexicans. I dont got sh*t against any minority race to be honest. But, them doing the work they do aint nobodies fault. Ok, if we did the work, then they wouldnt have jobs. Who cares who does it, they aint being forced. Coming over hear illegally, with sometimes no education, and barely speaking english, of course they wont qualify for much more that 'hard labor' jobs. n*gga act like they hoping the boarder with degrees and sh*t. How bout the u.s.a starts locking they a.sses up, then whats he gonna say.

Its like we get hate from all races, white, oriental, mexican. When is it gonna end? sh*t wont end in my lifetime im sure. Also, did i mention fu*k Fox.
 05-16-2005, 11:50 PM         #25
SALVADOR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feel sorry for all these ignorant negroes, they think they are better than mexicans i am not a mexican but first of all the united snakes (u.s.a.) stole a lot of land from mexico and spain. fu*k all the blacks , they think cause they speak english they are better than any other race, or that they are better citizens. they are so fu*king ignorant they don't realize california used to be part of mexico, texas used to be part of mexico even miami used to be part of spain and also puerto rico.why do you think there are thousands of streets names in spanish, ok. all blacks should realize that during the mexican-american war mexico lost their own land , they invited the colonies to stay in mexico and in return the colonies fu*ked the mexicans over their own land, so to alll blacks get it right through your head the united states stole land from mexico, even zapata said himself, that if they lose the war they would strangers in their own land. and that is exactly what happened. so is right to steal back what once belonged to mexico, and when the mexicans take their land back , they should kick all this monkeys back to africa. cause california once was also part of mexico. and more thing don't feel so special cause you speak english, cause i tell one thing if everyone spoke the same language, you will see people from all over the world winning grammies and oscars and so on, cause know something there are thousands of atheletes and singers and actors who are better than blacks , but they don't win sh*t cause simply they those speak english , so don't feel so special like blacks have a special pass, cause they speak english, cause if anything mexicans before any other race should have priority over the u.s.a. not you , you came as slaves mexicans didnot, and never try to put down hispanics again cause they are decesdents of europeans not slaves.

Last edited by SALVADOR; 05-17-2005 at 12:11 AM..
 05-17-2005, 12:11 AM         #26
EsePincheAzteca 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ONE man doesn't represent a whole race...just because one man said something negative doesn't mean that all us mexicans feel the same way...and to hear all of these stupid people on here talk about "wetbacks" and closing the borders is just stupid...you are doing the exact same thing that is being done to you...is f!ghting racism with racism the answer?...this is just stupid...i shake my head in disgust...is this the type of sh*t we're supposed to teach the next generation?...un-fu*king-believable...mexicans screwing up the system?...everyone is fu*king the system...not one race is solely responsible...EVERY RACE has some people in it that try to find the easy way out...you can't just pin it down to 1 race of people...grow up...open your eyes...
 05-17-2005, 12:13 AM         #27
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EsePincheAzteca said:
ONE man doesn't represent a whole race...just because one man said something negative doesn't mean that all us mexicans feel the same way...and to hear all of these stupid people on here talk about "wetbacks" and closing the borders is just stupid...you are doing the exact same thing that is being done to you...is f!ghting racism with racism the answer?...this is just stupid...i shake my head in disgust...is this the type of sh*t we're supposed to teach the next generation?...un-fu*king-believable...mexicans screwing up the system?...everyone is fu*king the system...not one race is solely responsible...EVERY RACE has some people in it that try to find the easy way out...you can't just pin it down to 1 race of people...grow up...open your eyes...

no not mexicans illegal mexicans get it strait
 05-17-2005, 12:18 AM         #28
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm Black and I know ain't no way in hell I would ever be a migrant farm worker
 05-17-2005, 12:19 AM         #29
Imob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People dont think about the fact that mexicans like black people are minorities, Fox's remark are based on that fact that we are all people of color and minorities, u see the fact is that mexicans are doing all the fu*kin sh*tty work because that is all they can take, u dont see any black people pickin lettuce, sellin sh*t on the side of the road, why? because they can choose to work somewhere else, they can work somewhere else...mexicans, latinos, hispanics whatever u wanna call em are all minorities like african americans!!! we are all on the same side! after angrily readin many of these posts i realize that many of us black people are as racist as anybody else, fu*kin disgusting!!!!

Last edited by Imob; 05-17-2005 at 12:20 AM..
 05-17-2005, 12:21 AM         #30
EsePincheAzteca 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so what are you saying?...ALL illegal mexicans are racist?...that he represents all mexican citizens?...illegal to this country, but citizens to mexico..."get it strait"
 11 years ago '04        #31
droopy5631 
space
space
space
$401 | Props total: 0 0
 SALVADOR said:
i feel sorry for all these ignorant negroes, they think they are better than mexicans i am not a mexican but first of all the united snakes (u.s.a.) stole a lot of land from mexico and spain. fu*k all the blacks , they think cause they speak english they are better than any other race, or that they are better citizens. they are so fu*king ignorant they don't realize california used to be part of mexico, texas used to be part of mexico even miami used to be part of spain and also puerto rico.why do you think there are thousands of streets names in spanish, ok. all blacks should realize that during the mexican-american war mexico lost their own land , they invited the colonies to stay in mexico and in return the colonies fu*ked the mexicans over their own land, so to alll blacks get it right through your head the united states stole land from mexico, even zapata said himself, that if they lose the war they would strangers in their own land. and that is exactly what happened. so is right to steal back what once belonged to mexico, and when the mexicans take their land back , they should kick all this monkeys back to africa. cause california once was also part of mexico. and more thing don't feel so special cause you speak english, cause i tell one thing if everyone spoke the same language, you will see people from all over the world winning grammies and oscars and so on, cause know something there are thousands of atheletes and singers and actors who are better than blacks , but they don't win sh*t cause simply they those speak english , so don't feel so special like blacks have a special pass, cause they speak english, cause if anything mexicans before any other race should have priority over the u.s.a. not you , you came as slaves mexicans didnot, and never try to put down hispanics again cause they are decesdents of europeans not slaves.
What you are talking about is not right. you talk of america taking land. taking land is a comparsion to stealing families and selling them to the highest bidder, and if your country lost a war losing land is a consequence of war deal with it. by the way get your history correct europeans are not the original settlers of central america. So if you want to accuse of america of stealing, america learned from you. america just has more muscle than mexico. in the middle of all this sh*t blacks are living in hell. if america treated immigrants like the treat slaves in the 1850's. you'll stay your a.ss at home in mexico. as for the oscars we're just now getting our just due for what we have contributed but never recieve credit for.
so get your facts and your life straight
 05-17-2005, 01:26 AM         #32
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SALVADOR said:

STFU with your power trip man talkin about mexicans should have priority over the usa when u know damn well all u had was the tip yeah I said the tip of texas, florida and california and where f!ghting/trying to take that away from the indians. The mexicans never owned land in the usa it was always the indians or the europeans it was never yours. Read up on your history before talkin all this sh*t.
 05-17-2005, 01:36 AM         #33
Imob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zuhaltern said:
STFU with your power trip man talkin about mexicans should have priority over the usa when u know damn well all u had was the tip yeah I said the tip of texas, florida and california and where f!ghting/trying to take that away from the indians. The mexicans never owned land in the usa it was always the indians or the europeans it was never yours. Read up on your history before talkin all this sh*t.
mexican indians = yaqui, apache, etc can all be considered mexican...
 05-17-2005, 02:35 AM         #34
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Imob said:
mexican indians = yaqui, apache, etc can all be considered mexican...
bullsh*t and here is some proof that indians are not mexican they just took the label not real mexicans

Last edited by Zuhaltern; 05-17-2005 at 03:12 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #35
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,215 | Props total: 7 7
 Zuhaltern said:

NO YOU fu*kING RETARDED IDIOT, DON'T YOU SEE IF THEY DONT WORK FOR THOSE LOW WAGES THE ECONOMY WOULD BE REALLY fu*kED UP.

JUST THINK ABOUT IT THE RICH PEOPLE DONT WANT TO SPEND THAT MUCH PAYING THEIR WORKERS, SO IF THEY ARE NOT WILLING TO WORK FOR LOW WAGES THEY ARE GOING TO MOVE THEIR BUSINESSES, FACTORIES, COMPANIES, ETC. TO OTHER PLACES AS OVERSEAS WHERE THE LABOR IS REALLY CHEAP!!!!! AND YOU CAN KISS THAT US MONEY GOODBYE......

AND NO IMMIGRANTS DON'T COLLECT WELFARE, YOU PENDEJO.
 05-17-2005, 03:10 AM         #36
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAPSOURCE2003 said:
NO YOU fu*kING RETARDED IDIOT, DON'T YOU SEE IF THEY DONT WORK FOR THOSE LOW WAGES THE ECONOMY WOULD BE REALLY fu*kED UP.

JUST THINK ABOUT IT THE RICH PEOPLE DONT WANT TO SPEND THAT MUCH PAYING THEIR WORKERS, SO IF THEY ARE NOT WILLING TO WORK FOR LOW WAGES THEY ARE GOING TO MOVE THEIR BUSINESSES, FACTORIES, COMPANIES, ETC. TO OTHER PLACES AS OVERSEAS WHERE THE LABOR IS REALLY CHEAP!!!!! AND YOU CAN KISS THAT US MONEY GOODBYE......

AND NO IMMIGRANTS DON'T COLLECT WELFARE, YOU PENDEJO.
they get money from the state so it basically is welfare cause the state is funded by the feds so I know what im talkin about. And we get most of our sh*t made out side of the us beside agricultural(sp) sh*t anyway so why does it matter. See Yall need to get get your sh*t strait before you say anything they might not get much money per person from the state but it adds up real quick.

Last edited by Zuhaltern; 05-17-2005 at 03:11 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #37
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
I dont agree with the fact that Fox said "Blacks", he should've said Typical Americans. Including other Hispanics, the truth is no one else but mexicans are the one's doing the dirty jobs, mowing lawns, selling oranges, etc. Puerto Ricans don't do those kinds of jobs, neither do Dominicans or any other Hispanics. So he should've used another terminology, or something, but then again i think he was aiming towards racism.
 11 years ago '04        #38
RskimB 
space
space
$380 | Props total: 0 0
 Skilllz said:
^^^^
Mexicans are people son, they gotta eat. The fu*k you think they are? Subhuman. If you really looked at Latin American countries you would see the situation ain't as good as it is here. That's why so many Latinos wanna come to this country, for a better life. So when they get here they ain't got sh*t to do but little sh*tty paying jobs? Latino's eat too d!ckhead..

Man and I thought whites were the racists ones, heh blacks are just as racists as white people. Crazy.. You'd think Latino's and Black's would unite cuz we both under racism, fu*ked up sh*t. I dare any of y'all black dudes talkin' sh*t about mexicans, go in any ghetto any slum in any Latin Ameircan countries, you'll see you have it good here with Public Housing and welfare.

Ignorance is wack... Think about sh*t.
^co-sign, too much stupid sh*t bein said in here
 05-17-2005, 11:42 AM         #39
|Tech| 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A REAL black man would'nt care about what Vicente said, to be honest with you. It's kind of funny because I was talking to my mother about how Mexicans work for little money. I was thinking about asking some Mexicans to build me a Recording Booth for $100 so I can start working on this album. I need a nice size recording booth for my room. I might ask them and see what they say.

But yeah, it's true they work for little money. But saying a black man only makes you look racist. There's only so much augments for it, and very funny ones, too.

Those' mexicans corn-on-the-combs taste off-da-hook ... with that hot spicy sh*t on it - oh my god.
 11 years ago '04        #40
fangfangjt 
space
space
$382 | Props total: 0 0
^^^^ word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
146 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
28 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
67 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
376 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
157 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
55 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL RGIII - Y'all better leave me and my Becky be
71 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Lloyd Banks - All Or Nothing 2: Live It Up Tracklist (Ft. Joe Budden, V..
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy