Aug 24 - new york - 15 year old escapes uber driver who intended to rape her

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

4 weeks ago '09        #1
1088 page views
26 comments

messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$75,723 | Props total: 134449 134449
Aug 24 - new york - 15 year old escapes uber driver who intended to r*pe her

Sean Williams

A New York Uber driver has been charged with kidnapping a 15-year-old whom police say he intended to s*xually a*sault.

The victim, who was not identified, hailed a car using the ride-sharing app in July following a Sweet 16 party. Once in the car, the driver, identified by police as 32-year-old Sean Williams, allegedly canceled the route and attempted to convince the girl to go out drinking with him.

The teen said no and repeatedly asked Williams to take her home, according to police, but instead he allegedly drove in the opposite direction toward his Brooklyn home.

Fortunately, the quick-thinking girl managed to escape when she told Williams she needed to use the bathroom and he pulled over at a McDonald's, police said. She ran inside and called the cops.

Williams drove away before police could get there. He was eventually arrested four days later at his home.

"The family of a 15-year old girl relied on a car service to get their daughter home safely," Nassau County District Attorney Madeline Singas said in a statement to ABC News. "The girl was terrorized by the defendantís alleged behavior and bravely took action to contact police and free herself."

Williams is charged with kidnapping in the incident, among other charges.

He denies the allegations, and in an interview with ABC News, his lawyer, Steven Gaitman, questioned police's account of the incident.

"She had her cellphone the entire time ó there was ample opportunity, whether it be traffic lights, stop signs, to have either rolled down the window, gotten out of the vehicle," Gaitman said. "Being that she had to go to the bathroom, he pulled over at the next available spot."

However, when asked why his client allegedly drove toward Brooklyn, the wrong direction, Gaitman declined to comment.

In a statement, Uber said: "What has been reported is deeply alarming and the driver's access to the app has been removed. We stand ready to cooperate with law enforcement."

Williams is next due in court on Sept. 18

visit this link https://www.insideedition .. ault-her-55505
+5   

best
worst
26 comments

4 weeks ago '18        #2
Eyesofchaos  24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,154 | Props total: 2118 2118

+8   

4 weeks ago '06        #3
bigkilla  27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 17064 17064
I would consider it r*pe being that it's a 15 year old girl... but it seems to me like dude wasn't on some kidnap sh*t... no kidnapper is going to just pull over at a McDonald's for their victim to stroll in.

Either way.. homie is done.
+6   

4 weeks ago '11        #4
whouthinkitis  24 heat pts24
space
space
$10,149 | Props total: 3682 3682
This the sh*t I'm talking about every time I hear or read about Uber in the news is ALWAYS about some weirdo driver or a crazy as customer. Main reason I refuse to use Uber.
+1   

4 weeks ago '16        #5
foshoVoodoo  291 heat pts291
space
space
$17,151 | Props total: 40030 40030
crazy mf at my job just quite friday talm bout he gonna make 250 a day driving for uber
+12   

4 weeks ago '18        #6
danneywilliams  90 heat pts90
space
space
$3,437 | Props total: 8087 8087
This is gonna fu*k up his papers. Dude is a goner. One mistake is all it takes, folks. Don't fu*k up your life and think with your d*ck.

4 weeks ago '10        #7
BIGthingsSON2  3 heat pts3
space
space
$3,984 | Props total: 8253 8253
Losing your life all cuz u cant get normal pu**y. I bet his heart beat fast when he saw her getting in the whip. Duke's a lame .
+6   

4 weeks ago '12        #8
Steelgrip  1 heat pts1
space
space
$6,724 | Props total: 11735 11735
 bigkilla said
I would consider it r*pe being that it's a 15 year old girl... but it seems to me like dude wasn't on some kidnap sh*t... no kidnapper is going to just pull over at a McDonald's for their victim to stroll in.

Either way.. homie is done.
He might've shot his shot, but the girl was alone and scared to just reject him so she went with it until opportunity to escape came. Who knows if he knew her exact age. He should've focused on getting his little pocket change per trip lol

I thought the same sh*t about him dripping her off at McDonalds during a kidnapping
+2   

4 weeks ago '06        #9
bigkilla  27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 17064 17064
 Steelgrip said
He might've shot his shot, but the girl was alone and scared to just reject him so she went with it until opportunity to escape came. Who knows if he knew her exact age. He should've focused on getting his little pocket change per trip lol

I thought the same sh*t about him dripping her off at McDonalds during a kidnapping
Yea like either way I think homie shoulda just did his job. Especially after seeing all these other cases of Uber drivers being arrested for r*pe thereís no reason for him to risk being in trouble.
+3   

4 weeks ago '05        #10
Dun Language  4469 heat pts4469
space
space
$87,070 | Props total: 68189 68189
I use juno

4 weeks ago '16        #11
foshoVoodoo  291 heat pts291
space
space
$17,151 | Props total: 40030 40030
I be having the best experiences with lyft

I be like gucci
+1   

4 weeks ago '04        #12
killadre  248 heat pts248
space
space
$22,428 | Props total: 22542 22542

”The family of a 15-year old girl relied on a car service to get their daughter home safely," Nassau County District Attorney Madeline Singas said in a statement to ABC News. "The girl was terrorized by the defendant’s alleged behavior and bravely took action to contact police and free herself."

No way I putting my under age child in an Uber/taxi by themselves. Good on her escaping.
+2   

4 weeks ago '09        #13
TroyNY  2 heat pts2
space
space
space
$3,866 | Props total: 4387 4387
 whouthinkitis said
This the sh*t I'm talking about every time I hear or read about Uber in the news is ALWAYS about some weirdo driver or a crazy as customer. Main reason I refuse to use Uber.
I don’t feel like going into a long story but the first time I used Uber, I had a female driver. She picked me up from Sj and drove me all the way into the city during a snowstorm. I didn’t feel like driving in that sh*t Anyway this chick never been to NY before and I had to give hoe money to get through the tolls. Since it was a long trip me and bi*ch talking the whole way through. She told me she had a man and usually he sit passenger while she drive at night. She told me she got other protection too and pulled out this big a*s machete lol.. finally, we get to my destination in the city at hotel where I’m going to meet a foreign bi*ch in the next two hours. I asked driver if she wanted to stop in for a few, use the restroom and take a look around being that it’s her first time out here and I got two hours to k*ll. bi*ch came into my room and when I pulled out my drinks for the foreign chick, she wanted to drink. bi*ch was trying to drink up all my sh*t like she was spending the night.. Ended up fu*king the driver until the last minute and kicked her a*s out before my date. I can see anything happening with that

Last edited by TroyNY; 08-25-2019 at 12:11 AM..
+6   

4 weeks ago '14        #14
strungout  411 heat pts411
space
space
$37,620 | Props total: 93557 93557
i truly hope that uber goes bankrupt, i believe the people who run that company are evil ..

as far as this story goes, does it count as s*xual harassment in the workplace ?

4 weeks ago '05        #15
Stuart Scott  240 heat pts240
space
space
$28,060 | Props total: 32406 32406
 foshoVoodoo said
crazy mf at my job just quite friday talm bout he gonna make 250 a day driving for uber
You can tho depending which city

4 weeks ago '18        #16
Ballaszn 
space
space
$99 | Props total: 482 482
 Steelgrip said

Sheís 15. Thatís not a shot to shoot
+3   

4 weeks ago '11        #17
Tony Franks  7 heat pts7
space
space
$12,095 | Props total: 9090 9090
how old u gotta be to take an uber alone?

4 weeks ago '13        #18
NoYouWantFindMe  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$684 | Props total: 321 321
 Tony Franks said
how old u gotta be to take an uber alone?
Not a minor

4 weeks ago '08        #19
thisguymush  4 heat pts4
space
space
$979 | Props total: 639 639
Been trying to convince my mom to use Uber since she don't have a license and she older and this is why she tell me she ain't doing it..smh just sick

3 weeks ago '14        #20
strungout  411 heat pts411
space
space
$37,620 | Props total: 93557 93557
they ignoring this

3 weeks ago '19        #21
rnfufbx  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$1,026 | Props total: 2882 2882
I call bullsh*t

3 weeks ago '14        #22
Ivorypillars  16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,995 | Props total: 23025 23025
15 year old escapes uber driver who intended to r*pe her
 danneywilliams said
This is gonna fu*k up his papers. Dude is a goner. One mistake is all it takes, folks. Don't fu*k up your life and think with your d*ck.
One mistake?
+1   

3 weeks ago '11        #23
Anti  11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,625 | Props total: 16481 16481
Y’all let minors take Ubers? NY y’all different..
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #24
killadre  248 heat pts248
space
space
$22,428 | Props total: 22542 22542
 strungout said
i truly hope that uber goes bankrupt, i believe the people who run that company are evil ..

as far as this story goes, does it count as s*xual harassment in the workplace ?
Uber is one of the best companies out for everyday consumers. May not have the best model for itís drivers, but customers ish is great. The regular ďtaxi modelĒ is outdated and grimy.
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #25
ItAlY2BkLyN  242 heat pts242
space
space
$26,284 | Props total: 19304 19304

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  44
Sep 18 - Adult film star Jessica Jaymes is dead at the age of 43
120 comments