OFFICIAL STREAM: Young Jeezy - TM104: The Legend Of The Snowman

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

4 weeks ago '06        #1
4035 page views
90 comments

SM  41270 heat pts41270
space
space
$143,135 | Props total: 132896 132896
OFFICIAL STREAM: Young Jeezy - TM104: The Legend Of The Snowman

LINK: visit this link https://t.co/kt7mWB5Heh

YOUTUBE STREAM:

TM104: The Legend of the Snowman Tracklisting

1. “The Entrapreneur”
2. “Big $hit”
3. “Look Like”
4. “Better Tell ‘Em”
5. “Mr. Pyrex”
6. “Already Rich” feat. CeeLo Green
7. “1 Time”
8. “Oh Yea” feat. Ball Greezy
9. “White Keys”
10. “MLK BLVD” feat. Meek Mill
11. “’06” feat. Rick Ross
12. “Don’t Make Me”
13. “Fake Love” feat. Queen Naija
14. “All Night” feat. Gunna
15. “4Play” feat. Ty Dolla $ign
16. “Play It Safe” feat. Noah Scharf
17. “Don’t Forget”
18. “The Real MVP” feat. John Legend

APPLE MUSIC: visit this link https://music.apple.com/u .. man/1477427968

SPOTIFY: visit this link https://open.spotify.com/ .. S4OFv4ABtYEgCg

[This is a discussion/feedback topic only]

Last edited by SM; 08-22-2019 at 10:42 PM..
+7   

best
worst
90 comments

4 weeks ago '06        #2
SM  41270 heat pts41270 OP
space
space
 Califam2019 said
JEEZY>>>Gucci Mane:

Do we have to always compare them?
+26   

4 weeks ago '05        #3
benadreal 
space
space
$3,618 | Props total: 128 128
I'm about half way through it and i'm like ehhhhh

+16   

4 weeks ago '15        #4
John Paxson  1 heat pts1
space
space
$1,595 | Props total: 1567 1567
The rap game is so fu*king bad these days it’s sad. Good music is crazy hard to come by, especially this current year
+12   

4 weeks ago '06        #5
space
space
 Califam2019 said

Who won the beef?

4 weeks ago '06        #6
space
space
 benadreal said
I'm about half way through it and i'm like ehhhhh

I think it's pretty good
+7   

4 weeks ago '05        #7
benadreal 
space
space
 SM said
I think it's pretty good
my favorite track on the album (after 1 listen of course) is "Don't Make Me" Which I think should have been the intro.

There is a few tracks on it that are banging for sure. This just isn't what I expected for his "last" album. Wheres the Hov feature? Need more tracks like "Get Ya Mind Right".

It's not a bad album. But it's not what I thought it would be.

Also - less important but wack album cover.
+4   

4 weeks ago '11        #8
dymablink  92 heat pts92
space
space
space
$3,285 | Props total: 6726 6726
 benadreal said
my favorite track on the album (after 1 listen of course) is "Don't Make Me" Which I think should have been the intro.

There is a few tracks on it that are banging for sure. This just isn't what I expected for his "last" album. Wheres the Hov feature? Need more tracks like "Get Ya Mind Right".

Why Ďlastí album? He said he retiring?

4 weeks ago '06        #9
space
space
 Califam2019 said
"The Real MVP"
+2   

4 weeks ago '05        #10
benadreal 
space
space
 dymablink said
Why Ďlastí album? He said he retiring?
that's what I've been reading.

I just googled it and there are conflicting reports. He has been quoted as saying it is his last album, and then elsewhere it eludes that it's his last "def jam album" so I'm not sure. Time will tell.

4 weeks ago '15        #11
ChoAssUp  78 heat pts78
space
space
$18,688 | Props total: 46212 46212
Haven't listened yet, but off rip, I don't like Meek or Ross so I know I'll be skipping those two tracks.

Last edited by ChoAssUp; 08-22-2019 at 11:51 PM..

4 weeks ago '18        #12
Turfaholic3  2 heat pts2
space
space
space
$1,934 | Props total: 7038 7038
Fat Jeezy >>>>>
+12   

4 weeks ago '04        #13
Dash420  21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,088 | Props total: 9322 9322
 benadreal said
that's what I've been reading.

I just googled it and there are conflicting reports. He has been quoted as saying it is his last album, and then elsewhere it eludes that it's his last "def jam album" so I'm not sure. Time will tell.
Its his last TM album installment and his last album contractually under DefJam..he left a door open that he will possibly still put out new music so I doubt he is retiring. He just said this on the new Breakfast club interview from Thurs
+4   

4 weeks ago '17        #14
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$13,241 | Props total: 35416 35416

+11   

4 weeks ago '17        #15
Class of 2017  15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 10722 10722
 benadreal said

Somethin off here I agree. Jeezy wants out of rap, pure speculation but I think its from industry drama, the features on this album speak for themselves. For a hallmark release you really don't see the feature list of a supported legend like Jeezy.

I just finished spinnin the album, I fu*k with it a huge upgrade from pressure but he lacking features.

The industry is savage as fu*k man, it eats you alive. All these artists who Jeezy showed love to when he was moving a million units a week, that feature list be looking ghost. Specifically lookin at Hov Drake and Ye. Jeezy gave Jay a street anthem on the blueprint 3, he gave drake a feature on his first album.

jeezy aint moving units no more so nobody give a fu*k and nobody wanna help him make a classic. Rick Ross in the same situation, it took Meek Mill turning into an urban icon going to prison and getting hot as lava to get Ross features for POM2 to not brick.

I would never make it in the industry im too loyal and stand up.

dymablink said
Why ‘last’ album? He said he retiring?
ya TM104 his last album.. he retiring moving to Cali to persue an acting career.
+7   

4 weeks ago '19        #16
Jalalphill44 
space
space
space
$307 | Props total: 292 292
 Class of 2017 said
Somethin off here I agree. Jeezy wants out of rap, pure speculation but I think its from industry drama, the features on this album speak for themselves. For a hallmark release you really don't see the feature list of a supported legend like Jeezy.

I just finished spinnin the album, I fu*k with it a huge upgrade from pressure but he lacking features.

The industry is savage as fu*k man, it eats you alive. All these artists who Jeezy showed love to when he was moving a million units a week, that feature list be looking ghost. Specifically lookin at Hov Drake and Ye. Jeezy gave Jay a street anthem on the blueprint 3, he gave drake a feature on his first album.

jeezy aint moving units no more so nobody give a fu*k and nobody wanna help him make a classic. Rick Ross in the same situation, it took Meek Mill turning into an urban icon going to prison and getting hot as lava to get Ross features for POM2 to not brick.

ya TM104 his last album.. he retiring moving to Cali to persue an acting career.
This not his last album that's false

4 weeks ago '07        #17
Jayceon  520 heat pts520
space
space
$29,014 | Props total: 3520 3520
 Class of 2017 said

n*gga Jay signed him to Def Jam himself Sean Carter don't owe nare no god damn thing

4 weeks ago '18        #18
Bricks504 
space
space
$177 | Props total: 329 329
It's aite, no stand out bangers tho. Better than pressure and C.I.T.S, but the weakest of the TM albums.....
+2   

4 weeks ago '17        #19
justin747  52 heat pts52
space
space
$15,261 | Props total: 76667 76667

I'm feeling it heavy. sh*t sounds amazing in the whip

A lot of people are complaining about the lack of features, but I'm cool with it. Too many unnecessary features is what ruined Port Of Miami 2
+5   

4 weeks ago '17        #20
justin747  52 heat pts52
space
space
$15,261 | Props total: 76667 76667
 John Paxson said
The rap game is so fu*king bad these days itís sad. Good music is crazy hard to come by, especially this current year

I hear this way to much. It's so wrong.

Every year has great music, yall just have to go a different way finding it. You can't listen to radio and you can't trust social media. I bet there is a crazy backlog of songs and albums from the past few years you haven't even heard.

Off the top of my head from 2019:

Devin the Dude (might be my AOTY)
Curren$y
Freddie Gibbs
Denzel Curry
Styles P
YBN Cordae
Daniel Son
Conway
Benny
Black Milk
Snoop (not his best but decent)

Crooked I weeklys have been dope as fu*k too. That OUtkast beat flip was dope as fu*k

+4   

4 weeks ago '17        #21
TrillestTalk404  53 heat pts53
space
space
$5,160 | Props total: 23607 23607
Out of 18 songs 12 of them are real good. Really just ain't feeling the ones for the bi*ches/radio. Like that sh*t with Ty Dolla. But overall it's 4 out of 5 stars imo. Waaay better than Pressure. He kept it street for the most part. Beats banging as well and the hooks are solid. Anyone believing this his last album is a fool.
+5   

4 weeks ago '15        #22
40 acres  38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,929 | Props total: 9196 9196
It was boring I am disappointed.

4 weeks ago '19        #23
swavesurfer  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$87 | Props total: 118 118
 Califam2019 said
JEEZY>>>Gucci Mane:

It's race not a sprint. Jeezy with Game winner. Gucci may have oversaturated himself
+5   

4 weeks ago '15        #24
Hellmatic  3 heat pts3
space
space
$22,991 | Props total: 35435 35435
 swavesurfer said
It's race not a sprint. Jeezy with Game winner. Gucci may have oversaturated himself
It was never even close Imo. Oversaturation or with his best sh*t aside, Jeezy was always head and shoulders above Gucci in every way shape and form
+11   

4 weeks ago '19        #25
PRo 
space
space
space
$164 | Props total: 445 445
 justin747 said

I hear this way to much. It's so wrong.

Every year has great music, yall just have to go a different way finding it. You can't listen to radio and you can't trust social media. I bet there is a crazy backlog of songs and albums from the past few years you haven't even heard.

Off the top of my head from 2019:

Devin the Dude (might be my AOTY)
Curren$y
Freddie Gibbs
Denzel Curry
Styles P
YBN Cordae
Daniel Son
Conway
Benny
Black Milk
Snoop (not his best but decent)

Crooked I weeklys have been dope as fu*k too. That OUtkast beat flip was dope as fu*k

Right
I'd add 38 spesh and flee lord,Roc Marciano
Meyhem Lauren
And probably 4 other albums to that list lol
The past 2 years have been an overload a VERY decent to stellar albums. I think a lot of n*ggas on these hip hop sites are at the point in their lives where they just want to complain about sh*t lol
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+59online now  49
Itís messed up how true this is
32 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  39
Sep 18 - Adult film star Jessica Jaymes is dead at the age of 43