Aug 22 - Epstein was MURDERED claims lawyer after receiving new info from prison employee

most viewed right now
17 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

4 weeks ago '18        #1
3256 page views
56 comments

prettygirlmafia  86 heat pts86
space
space
$576 | Props total: 6364 6364
Aug 22 - Epstein was murderED claims lawyer after receiving new info from prison employee

A LAWYER for Jeffrey Epstein’s victims says he has obtained new information that suggests the billionaire paedo did NOT commit suicide but was murdered.

Spencer Kuvin, who accurately predicted that shamed financier would not last until his trial, told Sun Online he had been contacted by an anonymous prison worker who claimed it was “highly unlikely” the perv k*lled himself.

The 66-year-old reportedly had a sheet tied around his neck when he was found and the medical examiner later announced he had died by suicide.

The prison source told Kuvin “every square inch” of the cells where Epstein was kept were covered by CCTV so there should have been a comprehensive video account of exactly what happened to Epstein.

Kuvin said: “I received a call from a supervisor at the MCC, which is the jail that Mr Epstein was held.

“The first words out of his mouth to be honest were, ‘Don’t believe what you are hearing’ in regards to Epstein’s death.

“I had a lengthy conversation with him about the issue of security within MCC and he gave me a fairly detailed description of the interior of the jail, which led me to believe that he was credible.

“He told me how the SHU (special housing unit) where Mr Epstein was kept was basically designed to be a jail within the jail.

‘DON’T BELIEVE WHAT YOU’RE HEARING’

“And then there was a separate, even more secure unit, inside the SHU where the highest value targets were kept.

“He said every square inch of that place is covered by cameras. It was designed that way because of super high value targets that are kept there such as terrorists, drug dealers and other extremely high value targets or suspects like Mr Epstein.

“If reports that there is no CCTV are true – it would mean that they’d either shut the cameras off or they were not functioning in some way. He says there’s no way that they would not have been able to see what was going on.”

Kuvin said he also found it “highly suspicious” that Epstein’s cell mate was taken from his cell on the Friday – just a few hours before Epstein’s death in the early hours of Saturday.

Epstein had been on suicide watch after he was found unconscious with injuries to his neck following a previous incident on July 24 – but was removed from it a few days before his death.

“What my source found very suspicious was that his cell mate was pulled the day before,” he said.

“The purpose of a cell mate for someone who either who was on suicide watch or is on suicide watch is to notify guards if something is happening. So the fact that they pulled the cell mate is not only one level above negligent, it also appears intentional.

“Really he should have been on suicide watch. Not only was he not on suicide watch, they pulled the one person that could have notified guards if something untoward was about to occur.

“It was almost as though they did it so that no one could see what was going to happen the following day.”

WAS SOMEONE PAID TO k*ll EPSTEIN?

Kuvin who told Sun Online just days before his death he felt like the billionaire’s life was in jeopardy because his powerful pals “didn’t want their secrets out” believes the most likely scenario was that someone in the prison was paid to carry out a hit on Epstein.

“I think the most likely scenario if it’s not as suicide, is that somebody on the inside of the prison was paid essentially to make it look like a suicide,” he said.

“And the guards were paid to disappear and not be there. And his cell mate was taken away on Friday, so there’d be no witness.

“So someone went in there in the early morning hours, tied him around the neck with a bed sheet, tied the bed sheet to the bed and pushed him down effectively and held him down until he choked to death.

“For something like this, you would expect to see some type of bruising or whatever around his shoulders if he’s being held down against his will.

“So that would be the most likely scenario to make it appear as though he had done the act himself.

“With the fracture of the bone in his neck it suggests a high amount of force pushing down on him.

visit this link https://www.thesun.co.uk/ .. r-suggests/amp
+8   

best
worst
56 comments

4 weeks ago '16        #2
foshoVoodoo  291 heat pts291
space
space
$17,151 | Props total: 40030 40030
where da damn tapes
they in the pee-pee tapes vault
+23   

4 weeks ago '05        #3
olx9o  27 heat pts27
space
space
$7,624 | Props total: 9864 9864
We already know he was k*lled, I just wanna see if they put this whole thing on hush so the general population can forget bout it
+18   

4 weeks ago '07        #4
Cambury  40 heat pts40
space
space
space
$40,067 | Props total: 16677 16677
Yall crazy if yall think that man was k*lled. That Clinton picture was a reminder to everyone he knows where the bones are buried. A man like him was surrounded by highly intelligent people and definitely had plans for if he was ever betrayed.

Epstein was moved from that jail to a secure location outside this country where he will live out the rest of his life.
+37   

4 weeks ago '16        #5
space
space
 Cambury said
Yall crazy if yall think that man was k*lled. That Clinton picture was a reminder to everyone he knows where the bones are buried. A man like him was surrounded by highly intelligent people and definitely had plans for if he was ever betrayed.

Epstein was moved from that jail to a secure location outside this country where he will live out the rest of his life.
Yeah first and formost he a billionaire
+6   

4 weeks ago '16        #6
Boogersugar  95 heat pts95
space
space
$6,501 | Props total: 24488 24488
Nothing would surprise me here, but inmates do routinely lie for attention - especially ones in high security settings where they don't get much human interaction.

With Barr having been rumored to have been there shortly before his death, potential dirt on Trump and previous presidents and a member of the royal family... lots of suspicious stuff around this, including Barr moving to scapegoat a member of his own team for the "negligence," but ultimately I'm not quite sold on foul play

If Maxwell turns up dead that'd really set my radar off as she likely knows about as much as Epstein did anyway. I wonder who eventually finds her

4 weeks ago '11        #7
tonio25  6 heat pts6
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 12751 12751
Id say the lawyer is next if he doesn't hush but that would be to out there so they gonna k*ll his dog 1st and then a family member or close a*sociate
+7   

4 weeks ago '17        #8
Ymmot  24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$13,779 | Props total: 33024 33024
I don't know why anyone thinks this guy was k*lled. All the dirt is already out there. If someone was trying to cover their tracks they would have murdered this guy in 2007. And it's not really hard to believe he would k*ll himself given the circumstances.

4 weeks ago '08        #9
thisguymush  4 heat pts4
space
space
$979 | Props total: 639 639
That's crazy I never even thought that he committed suicide.

4 weeks ago '05        #10
Tha TC  71 heat pts71
space
space
$9,691 | Props total: 16431 16431
Anyone with sense could’ve told you that but I guess the tin foil is about to turn platinum baby
+3   

4 weeks ago '04        #11
deziking  124 heat pts124
space
space
$23,214 | Props total: 13121 13121
Where them nerds at huh hackers so called ? they sure are quiet.

Probably govt hackers.

4 weeks ago '17        #12
FreeSmoke  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$4,373 | Props total: 14027 14027
The distractions already in full effect

Amazon rain forest is on fire + More..
+2   

4 weeks ago '16        #13
space
space
I bet whoever got that tape could sell it to any major news station and name they price.
+1   

4 weeks ago '18        #14
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
$3,073 | Props total: 20480 20480
Quick question, did they ever show us his body? Is there an autopsy report? How do we know he even committed suicide?
+3   

4 weeks ago '19        #15
hoesloveflaxsee 
space
space
$507 | Props total: 2857 2857
 Cambury said

This. That man halfway around the world in a underground luxury bunker lookin at all this sh*t on a iPad smh
+5   

4 weeks ago '19        #16
Bucks414  49 heat pts49
space
space
$1,451 | Props total: 3545 3545
 foshoVoodoo said
where da damn tapes
they in the pee-pee tapes vault
yup next to the seth rich murder tapes
+3   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '15        #17
MightyHealthy2  85 heat pts85
space
space
$22,106 | Props total: 52055 52055
 Ymmot said
I don't know why anyone thinks this guy was k*lled. All the dirt is already out there. If someone was trying to cover their tracks they would have murdered this guy in 2007. And it's not really hard to believe he would k*ll himself given the circumstances.
I don't believe it myself. A convicted pedo & s*xual predator. He wasn't getting a cushion sentence like the last time. They were gonna make sure he rotted & that took a toll on him. No more accommodated trips, well cook meals, no money to cover up his demons. suicide was his only choice at that point. His first attempt at it showed he wasn't gonna last long in a cell & surrounded by thousands by others with possibly more violent offense. And my aunt worked a male prison before she switched to women. Any male with a s*xual crime, regardless of status, is food.

TMC

4 weeks ago '04        #18
Freaker1 
space
space
$2,001 | Props total: 681 681
 Ymmot said
Yeah, there are some dumb mf's who dare to believe that he was k*lled.
Maybe that's because basic physics tells us that the amount of force needed to cause fractures of the hyoid bone wasn't there.

But I don't know either. fu*k common sense, physics and critcal thinking.
This sh*t is only for crazy people, you know.

+3   

4 weeks ago '19        #19
Bucks414  49 heat pts49
space
space
 Ymmot said
is this dude serious

in 2007 they didnt murder him they let give him a slap on the wrist and it business as usual after

its a whole new justice department
+1   

4 weeks ago '18        #20
BrooklynDamien  5 heat pts5
space
space
$3,672 | Props total: 16313 16313
None of this sh*t matters. It's funny to me to see cats invested in this like ohhhh they are finally going to get the evidence to put such and such in jail... sh*t ain't happening bruh. Epstein was the fall guy for all the foul sh*t that's gonna come out. He had his run and his run ended when it was decided to end. The end.
+4   

4 weeks ago '19        #21
Bucks414  49 heat pts49
space
space
 BrooklynDamien said
None of this sh*t matters. It's funny to me to see cats invested in this like ohhhh they are finally going to get the evidence to put such and such in jail... sh*t ain't happening bruh. Epstein was the fall guy for all the foul sh*t that's gonna come out. He had his run and his run ended when it was decided to end. The end.
the attitude of a defeatist

those elite people who made him the fall guy love people like you
+2   

4 weeks ago '13        #22
jjwms33 
space
space
space
$557 | Props total: 1522 1522
 Cambury said

Great point. I usually think about sh*t like this. It hadn't crossed my mind until now. It's possible. I guess a person in his situation could possibly k*ll himself. Almost seems scripted

4 weeks ago '19        #23
925  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$904 | Props total: 1521 1521
 Freaker1 said
Yeah, there are some dumb mf's who dare to believe that he was k*lled.
Maybe that's because basic physics tells us that the amount of force needed to cause fractures of the hyoid bone wasn't there.

But I don't know either. fu*k common sense, physics and critcal thinking.
This sh*t is only for crazy people, you know.

Yeah and the guards just fell asleep and forged the log books.

He allegedly won the powerball the week before he went in back in his first bid. Could be fake news but yeah they didn't k*ll him back then they set up the plea deal.

Guy could buy his way out of everything and was kicking it with his lawyers 12 hours a day putting money on everyone books. He was at minimum a sociopath that conned billionaires to hand him fortunes. Doesn't fit the personality type of someone that would k*ll themselves pretrial with a bond appeal live.

Also seen some pic with his co defendant. That lady was his sidekick and her lawyer staged a pic of her reading a book about murdered CIA agents. Real life spy novel sh*t.
+1   

4 weeks ago '07        #24
Cambury  40 heat pts40
space
space
space
$40,067 | Props total: 16677 16677
 jjwms33 said
Great point. I usually think about sh*t like this. It hadn't crossed my mind until now. It's possible. I guess a person in his situation could possibly k*ll himself. Almost seems scripted
Nah I think they want people to believe their are only two possibilities. He was k*lled or he k*lled himself. I believe the bodies were switched.

Either way its like a movie where he "tried to k*ll himself" days before. Makes it more believable right?
+3   

4 weeks ago '17        #25
Ymmot  24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$13,779 | Props total: 33024 33024
 Bucks414 said
yup next to the seth rich murder tapes
What do you think about that text from one of Putin's boys to Cohen saying, “Stopped flow of tapes from Russia but not sure if there's anything else. Just so you know…”*right after news of the pee tape broke?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  38
Sep 18 - Adult film star Jessica Jaymes is dead at the age of 43
120 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+55online now  35
It’s messed up how true this is
30 comments