Aug 22 - Denmark offers to buy America from Russia

most viewed right now
+47  104
38 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

4 weeks ago '05        #1
4193 page views
66 comments

phantomnation  3503 heat pts3503
space
space
$12,390 | Props total: 58298 58298
Aug 22 - Denmark offers to buy America from Russia

Mette Frederiksen, the Prime Minister of Denmark has reportedly expressed an interest in buying the Russian controlled territory of the United States of America.

Rich in natural resources and fu*kwits the territory covers almost 10 million square kilometers and is said to contain huge oil and gas reserves and the largest number of fatties on the planet.

Russian Premier Vladimir Putin who bought the US with a Betamax videotape of two prostitutes urinating on a dementia patient told The Rochdale Herald.

“It’s a pretty good deal and we’re open to discussing it with Denmark. Russia bought North America for the price of two hookers and a large bottle of Evian Water so anything over 75 rubels is a good return on our investment.”

“Denmark would be a pretty good acquirer for the territory. They’re the happiest country in the world, have an amazing welfare state and they can all read.”

“Frankly I have no idea why they want to buy it.”

visit this link https://rochdaleherald.co .. a-from-russia/
+46   

best
worst
66 comments

4 weeks ago '04        #2
Exs  566 heat pts566
space
space
$15,842 | Props total: 40525 40525
this country aint worth much anymore.... our biggest export is Netflix & chicken sandwiches
+85   

4 weeks ago '07        #3
Jeet Kune Do  13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,743 | Props total: 4897 4897
 Exs said
this country aint worth much anymore.... our biggest export is Netflix & chicken sandwiches
And racism
+98   

4 weeks ago '18        #4
DUCEDUCE  16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 16933 16933
 Exs said
Imagine what this country could be ? Military actually patrolling the world, our farms feeding the hungry, our technology eradicating diseases, our manufacturers making sh*t that actually lasts, free education the most educated people in the history of mankind. But naw build a wall, and send them back.
+52   

4 weeks ago '19        #5
Gold Face  7 heat pts7
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 13930 13930
Thread would of been even funnier if there was actual Russian collusion after 3 years

4 weeks ago '17        #6
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$13,233 | Props total: 35393 35393
Evian water is pretty good

4 weeks ago '18        #7
Eyesofchaos  24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,140 | Props total: 2091 2091

+6   

4 weeks ago '19        #8
Gold Face  7 heat pts7
space
space
 DUCEDUCE said
Imagine what this country could be ? Military actually patrolling the world, our farms feeding the hungry, our technology eradicating diseases, our manufacturers making sh*t that actually lasts, free education the most educated people in the history of mankind. But naw build a wall, and send them back.
It doesn’t work that easy when you have clear and present enemies like the Chinese, Russians, and Islamic radicals

4 weeks ago '04        #9
Exs  566 heat pts566
space
space
 DUCEDUCE said
that's where empathy kicks in for me.... I look at the last 300 years and I just tell myself.... this place had the wrong people pioneering it... we've had old and outdated views and opinions running the show from the jump.

the secret sauce is in "immigration". Getting the strongest world building minds here and letting their power supersede the old power infrastructure is paramount.

That won't come through political reform, education or notoriety either.... It'll just come!

The revolution CANT be televised because if it is it'll be ruined by the people it's trying to help.
+16   

4 weeks ago '04        #10
Exs  566 heat pts566
space
space
 Gold Face said
It doesn’t work that easy when you have clear and present enemies like the Chinese, Russians, and Islamic radicals
fake news and it always has been
+9   

4 weeks ago '19        #11
Gold Face  7 heat pts7
space
space
 Exs said
that's where empathy kicks in for me.... I look at the last 300 years and I just tell myself.... this place had the wrong people pioneering it... we've had old and outdated views and opinions running the show from the jump.

the secret sauce is in "immigration". Getting the strongest world building minds here and letting their power supersede the old power infrastructure is paramount.

That won't come through political reform, education or notoriety either.... It'll just come!

The revolution CANT be televised because if it is it'll be ruined by the people it's trying to help.
Your under the impression that power doesn’t corrupt and that one day we will
Have leaders with everyone else’s interests being paramount over their own

I remember when I had my first beer

Even if you were to achieve those pipes dreams

How long will it maintain?

United States approach has been the only
Approach you can take in an unfair unstable world

Have the biggest guns

Ya china hasn’t been building cut throat style for the last 50 years it’s all fake news

Lmao ya right bruh put the kush down

4 weeks ago '14        #12
strungout  411 heat pts411
space
space
$37,604 | Props total: 93468 93468
 Exs said
and candace Owen's
+3   

4 weeks ago '18        #13
DUCEDUCE  16 heat pts16
space
space
 Gold Face said
Chinese are there cause you let american companies send jobs overseas with no fu*king regulations, the russians shut your a*s up, islam radicals were built and fueled due to our meddling in that region for oil.

My bad I forget you dont know sh*t.
+19   

4 weeks ago '18        #14
DUCEDUCE  16 heat pts16
space
space
 Exs said

Damn well said.
+5   

4 weeks ago '19        #15
Gold Face  7 heat pts7
space
space
 DUCEDUCE said
Chinese are there cause you let american companies send jobs overseas with no fu*king regulations, the russians shut your a*s up, islam radicals were built and fueled due to our meddling in that region for oil.

Those are pu**y boy talking points and cop outs

The leaders of this world are cut throat

The only way you will ever take power from them is by being cut throat

Y’all still believe in democracy after the last 4 years

You guys want to take the world back from the bullies by being friendly and loving everyone

Y’all think cause you read enough articles online you can solve the worlds problems

But there’s men out there with no
Education that will split your head wide
Open for their beliefs

That’s who y’all are trying to be at peace with

Y’all really don’t understand how the world
Works

The utopia you cry online about all day is not real. It is contingent on the whole planet agreeing on one thing , that’s a ludicrous a*sertion.

China is not our enemy, their quality people who pay their own people pennies for hard labor

Russia is not our enemy they’ve been actively attacking our democracy for 50 years

I’m sure when the united states says hey Russia and China were going to activate world peace with our military, relax you’ll be fine we got this

We can’t even get China to agree to pay us a fair amount on our goods

Last edited by Gold Face; 08-22-2019 at 08:55 AM..

4 weeks ago '04        #16
Exs  566 heat pts566
space
space
 Gold Face said
Your under the impression that power doesn’t corrupt and that one day we will
Have leaders with everyone else’s interests being paramount over their own

I remember when I had my first beer

Even if you were to achieve those pipes dreams

How long will it maintain?

United States approach has been the only
Approach you can take in an unfair unstable world

Have the biggest guns

Ya china hasn’t been building cut throat style for the last 50 years it’s all fake news

Lmao ya right bruh put the kush down
I'm past that phase of my life and your kind of mentality is the reason why no change will ever come with public knowledge.... cynicism ruins a good idea.... because America is selfish and greed driven... you can't present an option that is selfless and peace driven because the people will reject... you kind of just have to treat it like a virus and do it.... and imo it's been done... early 21st Century... right now America is in the middle of the 5 stages of grief... they'll get over it soon... or the drama/trauma both (physical and mental) will just grow closer and closer to home until they have no option but to beg for mercy.
+3   

4 weeks ago '18        #17
DUCEDUCE  16 heat pts16
space
space
 Gold Face said
Those are pu**y boy talking points and cop outs

The leaders of this world are cut throat

The only way you will ever take power from them is by being cut throat

Y’all still believe in democracy after the last 4 years

You guys want to take the world back from the bullies by being friendly and loving everyone

Y’all think cause you read enough articles online you can solve the worlds problems

But there’s men out there with no
Education that will split your head wide
Open for their beliefs

That’s who y’all are trying to be at peace with

Y’all really don’t understand how the world
Works
You are talking opinions nothing of substance. I didnt even read that sh*t.
+3   

4 weeks ago '19        #18
Gold Face  7 heat pts7
space
space
 Exs said
I'm past that phase of my life and your kind of mentality is the reason why no change will ever come with public knowledge.... cynicism ruins a good idea.... because America is selfish and greed driven... you can't present an option that is selfless and peace driven because the people will reject... you kind of just have to treat it like a virus and do it.... and imo it's been done... early 21st Century... right now America is in the middle of the 5 stages of grief... they'll get over it soon... or the drama/trauma both (physical and mental) will just grow closer and closer to home until they have no option but to beg for mercy.
You In a fantasy world b

4 weeks ago '19        #19
Gold Face  7 heat pts7
space
space
 DUCEDUCE said

Lmao at China being a threat cause of American companies going overseas

It was China’s plan the whole time you idiot !

Use there workers as slaves, tax american companies huge, and dominate the trade percentages !

This is 50 years in the making you idiots

It’s why they got next

4 weeks ago '04        #20
Exs  566 heat pts566
space
space
 Gold Face said
You In a fantasy world b
that's where you have to be to create guy. the world you're in is over with. it's groundhog day. if you want to live there feel free.... but creating something new and something better and then rolling it out and leaving no room for opinion, interference or rejection is what I'm on.
+2   

4 weeks ago '19        #21
Gold Face  7 heat pts7
space
space
 DUCEDUCE said

Lmao at China being a threat cause of American companies going overseas

It was China’s plan the whole time you idiot !

We can’t even get them to pay us what they owe us on goods

And you think they ain’t a threat and we can all be peaceful

4 weeks ago '19        #22
Gold Face  7 heat pts7
space
space
 Exs said
that's where you have to be to create guy. the world you're in is over with. it's groundhog day. if you want to live there feel free.... but creating something new and something better and then rolling it out and leaving no room for opinion, interference or rejection is what I'm on.
It’s like you read a bunch of self help
Books and believe you can change the world by fantasizing.

4 weeks ago '19        #23
Bucks414  49 heat pts49
space
space
$1,436 | Props total: 3539 3539
@ tf is fake news bullsh*t doing here, plus why you let this democrat bot/shill come here and just spam this board

4 weeks ago '07        #24
240ka  62 heat pts62
space
space
$25,482 | Props total: 10725 10725
 Gold Face said
Thread would of been even funnier if there was actual Russian collusion after 3 years
there was, dumbass

4 weeks ago '04        #25
Exs  566 heat pts566
space
space
 Gold Face said
It’s like you read a bunch of self help
Books and believe you can change the world by fantasizing.
If I told you I didn't and that I've just seen enough of my ability translate to reality and that gives me faith in myself and where I'm going then that wouldn't be enough to convince you... you need instant gratification because that's how you've been conditioned. Well in order for that to happen I need to determine the most direct way to get through to people who are " products of their environment" and believe me this is a bad environment to be a product of... my solution is to produce a different environment and unfortunately that doesn't happen overnight. i don't expect any of this to register with your conscience. that's not where I'm aiming this at... imo... that part of you is lost... I have to appeal to the parts of you that you have relinquished control and accountability over
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+102online now  34
When u just want your sick ducked....
80 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  28
Sep 18 - Adult film star Jessica Jaymes is dead at the age of 43
104 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  26
Sep 17 - Swimmer Disqualified Because School-Issued Swimsuit Broke Modesty Rule
158 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside DAY 2: 6ix9ine SNITCHING On The Stand Right Now! | Live Updates Inside!
417 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy