Aug 20 - New Video: Epstein and Prince Andrews with Aus PM’s Daughter

most viewed right now
106 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '17        #1
4776 page views
87 comments

Timberwolves  122 heat pts122
space
space
$2,743 | Props total: 12221 12221
Aug 20 - New Video: Epstein and Prince Andrews with Aus PM’s Daughter

The woman filmed with Prince Andrew at Jeffrey Epstein’s New York home has been identified as the socialite daughter of a former prime minister of Australia, according to reports.

The Sydney Morning Herald first noted the “striking resemblance” of Katherine Keating to the woman, whom the royal greets as she leaves Epstein’s Upper East Side mega-mansion in December 2010.

Friends then reportedly confirmed to DailyMail.com that the woman in the video, first aired on its site Sunday, was the daughter of Paul Keating, who was Australia’s prime minister from 1991 to 1996.

The politician’s secretary told the outlet he was “aware of what the inquiry was about, but he would not be making a comment.”

His daughter did not respond to multiple requests for comment, the site said.

visit this link https://nypost.com/2019/0 .. ouse-revealed/

Last edited by Timberwolves; 08-20-2019 at 08:07 PM..
+13   

best
worst
87 comments

1 month ago '15        #2
Putin~Work  3803 heat pts3803
space
space
$13,090 | Props total: 59057 59057

1 month ago '08        #3
supervillain  280 heat pts280
space
space
$14,426 | Props total: 4183 4183
@
+2   

1 month ago '04        #4
d.c. supreme  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$16,600 | Props total: 18323 18323
one of the weirdest aspects of this epstein sh*t that bugs me and let it be known i've never been one of these corny maga trump stans on here yall know that; i call a spade a spade and have never been a team player for anyone because i generally think all these psychos are disgusting but the fact that hillary's campaign funded a former british intelligence officer (via fusion gps) to get dirt on trump (typical oppo research stuff to be fair) and he returned with that dossier about trump and watching hoes pee on the same bed that the obama's stayed in or some sh*t in russia fu*ks my head up man wtf was that?

wtf... remember the pee tape sh*t? so weird. but yeah steele who was the former british intelligence dude was former mi-6. the whole prince andrew sh*t with epstein is obviously very damning so it just seems weird as fu*k that a dude who was clearly boys with billy clint—who has a painting of a former president in a blue dress which he was famously impeached over in their place if they're not boys with said former president as a funny bit? that he was also tight with prince andrew of the royal family allegedly maybe procuring young pu**y for him and billy's career driven wifey hillary gets former british intelligence to get her oppo research instead of something maybe more secure and less clandestine? this sh*t is too weird and it's breaking my brain. all of this sh*t is gross bro
+17   

1 month ago '16        #5
Proveone 
space
space
space
$2,709 | Props total: 6775 6775
The way they're gonna bury this whole thing right in front of us, should have everyone shook

+55   

1 month ago '17        #6
TheLastNonEarth  128 heat pts128
space
space
$10,678 | Props total: 58274 58274
These are the 'elites'.

The world is so beyond fvcked. They get more brazen every time. If you've got the power to get someone wacked while in federal custody you're obviously above the law. These people own all of major media, most politicians, and 90% of wealth on the planet. They know we won't come see about them until the iPhones stop working and reality TV shows go off air.
+36   

1 month ago '14        #7
Doc Logical  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
$43,653 | Props total: 70992 70992
1. Robin Williams death. (It just felt like something good died, not someone. Thing. Like Robin was something beautiful birthed from all this massacre and decay)

2. Sandy Hook. (That was the shooting I knew, yeah sh*t ain't gone change. I get it. All TYPES of sh*t, heinous has been done to children. But when you deadass watch a country basically
the entire world on kids getting shot up in a school. (and u a first world fu*king country ?! : :)

3. This.

(Deadass, pulled a hollywood move and everybody just had to take it and didn't even TRY to question this and it has ALL the questions. )

Humanity. Ya done.

Last edited by Doc Logical; 08-21-2019 at 08:41 PM..
+2   

1 month ago '18        #8
Eyesofchaos  24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 2132 2132

Nothing will stop what's coming up next..

Last edited by Eyesofchaos; 08-20-2019 at 09:47 PM..
+9   

1 month ago '18        #9
danneywilliams  90 heat pts90
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 8096 8096
 d.c. supreme said
one of the weirdest aspects of this epstein sh*t that bugs me and let it be known i've never been one of these corny maga trump stans on here yall know that; i call a spade a spade and have never been a team player for anyone because i generally think all these psychos are disgusting but the fact that hillary's campaign funded a former british intelligence officer (via fusion gps) to get dirt on trump (typical oppo research stuff to be fair) and he returned with that dossier about trump and watching hoes pee on the same bed that the obama's stayed in or some sh*t in russia fu*ks my head up man wtf was that?

wtf... remember the pee tape sh*t? so weird. but yeah steele who was the former british intelligence dude was former mi-6. the whole prince andrew sh*t with epstein is obviously very damning so it just seems weird as fu*k that a dude who was clearly boys with billy clint—who has a painting of a former president in a blue dress which he was famously impeached over in their place if they're not boys with said former president as a funny bit? that he was also tight with prince andrew of the royal family allegedly maybe procuring young pu**y for him and billy's career driven wifey hillary gets former british intelligence to get her oppo research instead of something maybe more secure and less clandestine? this sh*t is too weird and it's breaking my brain. all of this sh*t is gross bro
What's with you insecure f*g**ts on this site always prefacing your obvious truths with "b-b-b-b-but I'm not a m-m-m-m-aga supporter" Just say what you say, you little v*gina slit.

Besides, what you said is very obvious to anyone living in the real world.

1 month ago '18        #10
Eyesofchaos  24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 2132 2132
 d.c. supreme said

1 month ago '12        #11
OldBusiness  187 heat pts187
space
space
$32,492 | Props total: 65205 65205
 Eyesofchaos said

Nothing will stop what's coming up next..
You been singing that song.

And its just got worse for him.

1 month ago '19        #12
Kiwi  22 heat pts22
space
space
space
$728 | Props total: 2376 2376
This old badtards was having orgies with teens and prime minister's daughter lol

My life is so sh*tty gawd

1 month ago '19        #13
rnfufbx  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$1,048 | Props total: 2907 2907
 danneywilliams said
What's with you insecure f*g**ts on this site always prefacing your obvious truths with "b-b-b-b-but I'm not a m-m-m-m-aga supporter" Just say what you say, you little v*gina slit.

Besides, what you said is very obvious to anyone living in the real world.
you got donny's d*ck on ya breath
+2   

1 month ago '18        #14
Rasheed Walrus  2 heat pts2
space
space
$1,576 | Props total: 6603 6603
I wouldn't be surprised if a major catastrophic event occurs to shift attention from this.
+20   

1 month ago '17        #15
one il matt 56  9 heat pts9
space
space
$959 | Props total: 5981 5981
 d.c. supreme said

Republicans started the Oppo research on trump. Hillary and team just picked up on it after they dropped it.

Yes, I think trump got peed on. Some people like that sh*t.

Wtf does it matter? That n*gga freaky... and?

I care about policy. He sucks at it.

Bugatti Bern
+12   

1 month ago '18        #16
danneywilliams  90 heat pts90
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 8096 8096
 rnfufbx said
you got donny's d*ck on ya breath
That's ya mama's axe wound you're smelling.

1 month ago '05        #17
hbk83  1 heat pts1
space
space
$5,302 | Props total: 4030 4030
Well I can say it’s not as weird as it used to be. Look up some of the sh*t that was going on in 50s, 60s etc... this is mild Hoover allegedly had mlk and Kennedy with underage girls. Which wasn’t as big of a deal back then. Even back is the 80s it was normal for this sh*t to go on. Our country has outgrew it , but these old men haven’t. It’s still what they grew up on.

Last edited by hbk83; 08-21-2019 at 12:57 AM..

1 month ago '13        #18
AHernsGun  8 heat pts8
space
space
$3,856 | Props total: 2136 2136

1 month ago '13        #19
kingrayden 
space
space
space
$516 | Props total: 728 728

+4   

1 month ago '19        #20
back 
space
space
space
$119 | Props total: 209 209
 Proveone said
The way they're gonna bury this whole thing right in front of us, should have everyone shook

theyd rather give us RKelly

Doc Logical said
Humanity. Ya done.
this been going on for hundreds of years

Last edited by back; 08-21-2019 at 04:44 AM..
+4   

1 month ago '16        #21
Ill800  12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,418 | Props total: 3459 3459
 AHernsGun said

Lol do you get paid to promote these terrible left wing books?

I’ve seen you post these couple of books in three different threads

Do you feel good about yourself that you read a book? Are you looking for a pat on the back?

1 month ago '16        #22
Ill800  12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,418 | Props total: 3459 3459
 kingrayden said

Photoshopped pictures?

You do know that’s trumps daughter right?
+6   

1 month ago '17        #23
Nosbig  1 heat pts1
space
space
$949 | Props total: 1384 1384
 Doc Logical said
1. Robin Williams death. (It just felt like something good died, not someone. Thing. Like Robin was something beautiful birthed from all this massacre and decay)

2. Sandy Hook. (That was the shooting I knew, yeah sh*t ain't gone change. I get it. All TYPES of sh*t, heinous has been done to children. But when you deadass watch a country basically
the entire world on kids getting shot up in a school.

3. This.

(Deadass, pulled a hollywood move and everybody just had to take it and didn't even TRY to question this and it has ALL the questions. )

Humanity. Ya done.
No kids died brah sh*t was a hoax

1 month ago '08        #24
supervillain  280 heat pts280
space
space
$14,426 | Props total: 4183 4183
anybody know that type of coat Epstein had on?
+2   

1 month ago '04        #25
qutaboi225  72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,559 | Props total: 16797 16797
 supervillain said
anybody know that type of coat Epstein had on?
Pedo Northface

You trying cop?
+7   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+42online now  35
Audio from Jim Jones, Mel Matrix wiretap
306 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+89online now  28
A Black Houston police officer shot and killed a couple of white suspected dr..
93 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  22
Image(s) inside Rising Jax Florida Rapper Baby Soulja arrested for Georgia Homicide!
90 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  17
Sep 18 - Police Shutdown an Illegal IPTV Service With 50 Million Subscribers
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy