How to dress like Ghostface in Conditioning

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

4 weeks ago '14        #1
2773 page views
20 comments

prevail  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$68 | Props total: 49 49
How to dress like Ghostface in Conditioning

I like Ghostface's clothing later on in this video when he is wearing Dead Presidents makeup. Looks like he is wearing a black tailored topcoat with a white dress shirt and a slim black tie. Is that correct?

Someone school me on how to achieve that look. I need to know what kind of pants and footwear too but I don't think it shows those in the video. I don't care about the beanie though. My waist size is about 38 but I may go on a diet (Ghostface probably has a similar waist size, no disrespect).

I never thought I would see a member of the Wu dress like that but I like it. It's much better than what RZA wears these days.

Will give props to anyone that is helpful.

best
worst
20 comments

4 weeks ago '11        #2
MACADEMICS  22 heat pts22
space
space
$6,581 | Props total: 5952 5952
Schott 740N Pea Coat

Black Suit and White shirt with a tie.

Bro not trying to be funny but that's like a bouncer's outfit. I legit use to wear that when I was working as a doorman.
+9   

4 weeks ago '14        #3
prevail  1 heat pts1 OP
space
space
space
 MACADEMICS said
Schott 740N Pea Coat

Black Suit and White shirt with a tie.

Bro not trying to be funny but that's like a bouncer's outfit. I legit use to wear that when I was working as a doorman.
Thanks for the link. I just need to figure out what my size is and I don't mind if it's a bouncer's outfit. Out of curiosity, what kind of outfits do you wear now?
+1   

4 weeks ago '16        #4
BLVKMVGIK 
space
space
$81 | Props total: 226 226
Here, just get longer pants and change the shirt.

Wouldn't recommend if you somewhere actually cold though. Get better quality.

Last edited by BLVKMVGIK; 08-21-2019 at 11:31 AM..

4 weeks ago '11        #5
space
space
 prevail said
Thanks for the link. I just need to figure out what my size is and I don't mind if it's a bouncer's outfit. Out of curiosity, what kind of outfits do you wear now?
That particular jacket is lined so it is very heavy. Great as a winter coat so it won't do well in a hotter climate.

What look you trying to achieve bro?
+2   

4 weeks ago '18        #6
Twrecz 
space
space
$725 | Props total: 1539 1539
You gotta rock the face paint if you really want the fit to be fresh

Last edited by Twrecz; 08-21-2019 at 01:14 PM..
+17   

4 weeks ago '11        #7
space
space
 Twrecz said
You gotta rock the face paint if you really want to the fit to be fresh
+2   

4 weeks ago '11        #8
space
space
 BLVKMVGIK said
Here, just get longer pants and change the shirt.

Wouldn't recommend if you somewhere actually cold though. Get better quality.
Epsom coats look much more better on slim guys. Trench coats work better if you have broad shoulders.

He needs to be shot for wearing his trousers that short Way too short even for that particular style. Add an inch and put a cuff on them and you gucci.

And no-show socks as well.

Last edited by MACADEMICS; 08-21-2019 at 01:20 PM..

4 weeks ago '14        #9
prevail  1 heat pts1 OP
space
space
space
 MACADEMICS said
That particular jacket is lined so it is very heavy. Great as a winter coat so it won't do well in a hotter climate.

What look you trying to achieve bro?
I see...Maybe I shouldn't get it then because I live in Cali. I'm basically just trying to get my grown man look on. I'm 34 years old so I don't wear streetwear.

4 weeks ago '11        #10
space
space
 prevail said
I see...Maybe I shouldn't get it then because I live in Cali. I'm basically just trying to get my grown man look on. I'm 34 years old so I don't wear streetwear.
Get an unlined pea coat. Maybe a twill trench coat would be better like posted up above. Is it for work or your personal style?
+1   

4 weeks ago '14        #11
prevail  1 heat pts1 OP
space
space
space
 MACADEMICS said
Get an unlined pea coat. Maybe a twill trench coat would be better like posted up above. Is it for work or your personal style?
Personal style. To be honest there's two reasons: It's about a ho who wears peacoats and she wants me to dress that way. But it's time for me to grow up too so it's not just about her.

Right now I mainly wear shorts and a plain t-shirt. When it gets colder I wear raw denim and a cheap bomber jacket. I'm taking a medicine right now and it has made me gain weight so I'm like size 38 waist so none of my jeans fit.

4 weeks ago '11        #12
space
space
 prevail said
Personal style. To be honest there's two reasons: It's about a ho who wears peacoats and she wants me to dress that way. But it's time for me to grow up too so it's not just about her.

Right now I mainly wear shorts and a plain t-shirt. When it gets colder I wear raw denim and a cheap bomber jacket. I'm taking a medicine right now and it has made me gain weight so I'm like size 38 waist so none of my jeans fit.
Short sleeve shirts and slim chino shorts. You can still rock shorts, just buy something more smart. But to clean up the look, you gotta go more fitted. It's all about the fit. But you gotta rock clothes appropriate to the situation. Just can't be looking smart for no particular reason.
+2   

4 weeks ago '18        #13
BrooklynDamien  5 heat pts5
space
space
$3,672 | Props total: 16312 16312
Facts. I got a peacoat I wear in winter. You'll be hot af in Cali wearing that. Maybe a trench, rain jacket is more suitable.
+1   

4 weeks ago '07        #14
DIPSET101  31 heat pts31
space
space
$12,095 | Props total: 18890 18890
This track slaps
+2   

4 weeks ago '14        #15
prevail  1 heat pts1 OP
space
space
space
Blu lives in Cali and still wears peacoats

4 weeks ago '11        #16
space
space
 prevail said
Blu lives in Cali and still wears peacoats

Bro that looks like it is for a photshoot so I wouldn't feed to much into that, plus they have stylists who curate a particular look for them depending on who they are marketed towards.

Bro just start reading some mens fashion magazines like GQ and watch some YouTube videos by stylists on looks you are trying to achieve and take it from there.

Start with your trousers/jeans - they are the biggest item of clothing that make a difference in your appearance. Get some fitted trousers. Find a look in a magazine or online you trying to achieve and go from there.
+2   

3 weeks ago '05        #17
SupaMann  52 heat pts52
space
space
$5,697 | Props total: 2221 2221
Change the title of this thread yo

2 weeks ago '16        #18
Bad  1 heat pts1
space
space
$4,210 | Props total: 11779 11779
bubble goose/lazy eye/with a crisp cut/timberland boots/stash spot/kilo blend/extend excellence/5 guns with 5 points no chance/hazy with the leaf twisted high/coco-nut shorty holding that piece on her right thigh.

2 weeks ago '19        #19
rnfufbx  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$1,016 | Props total: 2820 2820
peacoat white shirt and tie fu*k is hard about that

1 week ago '06        #20
Qbert  25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,739 | Props total: 10832 10832
I always wanted to get a shearling. Those are too fly and expensive. I seen a beaver fur coat. I think it was beaver. Soft AF.

16 hrs ago '05        #21
chrismb  744 heat pts744
space
space
$22,292 | Props total: 52494 52494
 Qbert said
I always wanted to get a shearling. Those are too fly and expensive. I seen a beaver fur coat. I think it was beaver. Soft AF.
That kanan from Power

+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside MIA KHALIFA on BBC NEWS
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+119online now  16