Traxnyc owner GOES IN on Ben Baller & Greg Yuna

most viewed right now
+22  143
138 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

1 month ago '12        #1
2879 page views
13 comments

J Money 95  32 heat pts32
space
space
$9,504   Props total: 9244 9244
Traxnyc owner GOES IN on Ben Baller & Greg Yuna

Ben responds
visit this link https://www.instagram.com/p/B1W_GCeFmdZ/

Verified
HOLD UP! Hold up!!! You came for the petty king? Ok letís get facts straight @traxnyc
1. My mom was a dress contractor for 30+ years and then she owned a small korean bakery
2. My father was a teacher and professor. Never made over $30,000 a year in his lifetime.
3. None of my parents were in the jewelry business. Period.
Ok so let me get at you doggy 😮😭😭😂🤣🤡. Bruhhh. You sold fake Rolexís and got busted numerous times by @rolex for altering the dials of their watches. That was copyright infringement. You have sold countless people 2 carat and bigger engagement rings that were Clarity Enhanced diamonds. Yes. They had GIA papers but guess what? Clarity enhanced! For those that donít know what that means? Thatís like selling a 2018 Mercedes S class for $40,000 because it is a SALVAGED TITLE car. Bro. You talking about my dead friend Malcolm? His accountant got the grill appraised and due to my quality and level of work it was appraised for over what he paid. Cartier sells 18k gold for over $250 a gram. When you build a name you charge what you want. But when you sell 1983 Rolex Day Dates with i1 clarity cracked M colored diamonds. People will clown you. That ainít a hustle. You selling $4 jumbos of crack for $20 and doubling up. ALWAYS REMEMBER. GOOD JEWELRY AINT CHEAP AND CHEAP JEWELRY AINT GOOD. You should have done your research first. You sound stupid af coming at me with fake news because you mad @gregyuna called you an eBay jeweler. You should be careful of my lil homie tho, heís caught cases on 47th for smacking jewelers up. Pure facts. Act like you know. You try to come with some sad story oh I worked hard???? MOTHERfu*kER I WORKED AT BURGER KING IN EL CERRITO CALIFORNIA FOR $3.85 AN HOUR! Keep selling that low level jewelry and Iíll keep making legendary pieces. My name is Ben Baller not Ben Humble. I never sold a fake diamond in my life or a CE or HPHT Diamond. Tell your followers all that.
+7   

best
worst
13 comments

1 month ago '17        #2
CELE91 
space
space
$1,815   Props total: 5979 5979
Little bit suspect why Ben and Greg would mention him if he wasn't a threat
+5   

1 month ago '05        #3
HeGotBeatz  6 heat pts6
space
space
$2,475   Props total: 684 684
I was following trax til I seen him like some racist sh*t on instagram, fu*k him
+2   

1 month ago '15        #4
PolygonMafia  4 heat pts4
space
space
$2,237   Props total: 8209 8209
Trax looks like some kinda weaselly Israeli bad guy in a movie. You can tell the dude is a massive pu**y just by the way he moves and acts.

Don't know sh*t about the scenario, just that the dude puts out mad insecure weirdo vibes from that fu*kin video
+2   

1 month ago '16        #5
bornleader 
space
space
space
$390   Props total: 875 875
 CELE91 said
Little bit suspect why Ben and Greg would mention him if he wasn't a threat
no its not..Ben has a podcast now..It all started with a top 50 jewelers list Ben put out (everyone is putting out top 50 list) Greg was on the Podcast..They were having a conversation..He was just being honest..Which he is right..Trax is a trash jeweler..
+1   

1 month ago '17        #6
CELE91 
space
space
 bornleader said
no its not..Ben has a podcast now..It all started with a top 50 jewelers list Ben put out (everyone is putting out top 50 list) Greg was on the Podcast..They were having a conversation..He was just being honest..Which he is right..Trax is a trash jeweler..
All I'm saying is that he got too them
+1   

1 month ago '06        #7
presto  7 heat pts7
space
space
space
$2,470   Props total: 518 518
 CELE91 said
All I'm saying is that he got too them
they was just fu*kin around.. ben asked greg who the worst jeweler ever was and greg said "trax".. and i think ben followed up with "that dude an ebay jeweler" or some sh*t.. and now homeboy big mad off those comments.. n*ggas was just keeping it real and sharin they opinions..
+1   

1 month ago '17        #8
CELE91 
space
space
 presto said
they was just fu*kin around.. ben asked greg who the worst jeweler ever was and greg said "trax".. and i think ben followed up with "that dude an ebay jeweler" or some sh*t.. and now homeboy big mad off those comments.. n*ggas was just keeping it real and sharin they opinions..
LOL.. Trax is making a splash if the big dogs barking
+1   

4 weeks ago '16        #9
GazaVybz7  1 heat pts1
space
space
$876   Props total: 1329 1329
I feel like all these jeweler n*ggas tryna finesse us consumers some way some how... Too many n*ggas is jewelers now a days.
+2   

4 weeks ago '04        #10
onlyonesmoke  2 heat pts2
space
space
$4,096   Props total: 1972 1972
Great story bro!!
+2   

4 weeks ago '04        #11
adthekidd  16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,237   Props total: 6418 6418
I been a pawn broker for 15+ years

idk much about that trax dude but what he said was facts

these jewelers be knocking people and trax be giving out info i never seen people give away

but he does look like a weasel lol
+4   

4 weeks ago '05        #12
TheChampIsHere! 
space
space
$3,343   Props total: 700 700
lol, cats calling asians n*ggas...
+1   

3 weeks ago '12        #13
J Money 95  32 heat pts32 OP
space
space
$9,504   Props total: 9244 9244
 adthekidd said
I been a pawn broker for 15+ years

idk much about that trax dude but what he said was facts

these jewelers be knocking people and trax be giving out info i never seen people give away

but he does look like a weasel lol
Yeah his info is mad helpful but he still has a terrible rep online

3 weeks ago '04        #14
adthekidd  16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,237   Props total: 6418 6418
 J Money 95 said
Yeah his info is mad helpful but he still has a terrible rep online
I noticed after i posted this that his jewelry is pretty trash

i also saw Ben's reply after i posted that and he made some good points
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+21online now  37
Sep 21 - el chapo is being tortured in colorado super max prison
141 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+23online now  35
Video inside Nigerian scam master class leaked!!!!!
29 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  27
Image(s) inside Damn not Jim Jones too
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside Fabolous Was A Shoplifter Before The Fame