Satanist In The Suburbs (Vice Series)

most viewed right now
+42  116
38 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

1 month ago '18        #1
5244 page views
116 comments

Illuminati 8ob  144 heat pts144
space
space
$3,780 | Props total: 18136 18136
Satanist In The Suburbs (Vice Series)

Crazy story. The cops fumbled the ball like a half a dozen times.image
Dude got snitched on by like 5 people for murder and this fool was chilling throwing house partyís and orgyís. Dude called himself Pazuzu after the devil in the exorcist imagecomplete nut. This series is going to be good...
+16   

best
worst
116 comments

1 month ago '05        #2
kronzsw  59 heat pts59
space
space
$7,273 | Props total: 14092 14092
saturn worship is very common
+17   

1 month ago '19        #3
Gold Face  7 heat pts7
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 13930 13930
I took up the dark arts many years ago. I’ve been a level 12 mage for 2 years now but now that I have mastered resurrecting a baby bird from the grave I will begin practicing on humans so I can take mylevel 13 mage test. Level 13 mage is the highest mage you can become and the most feared.

After level 13 mage you can become a warlock. But only the cream of the crop can become warlocks. I’m hoping my day will come to be a warlock

The guy in the video is a poser. He probably can’t even cast a enchantment spell

Last edited by Gold Face; 08-19-2019 at 05:05 PM..
+14   

1 month ago '08        #4
ExNihilo  54 heat pts54
space
space
$23,101 | Props total: 34449 34449
I saw the first episode. It's crazy.
+1   

1 month ago '18        #5
Jwardisback3rd 
space
space
$581 | Props total: 1665 1665
 Gold Face said
I took up the dark arts many years ago. Iíve been a level 12 mage for 2 years now but now that I have mastered resurrecting a baby bird from the grave I will begin practicing on humans so I can take mylevel 13 mage test. Level 13 mage is the highest mage you can become and the most feared.

After level 13 mage you can become a warlock. But only the cream of the crop can become warlocks. Iím hoping my day will come to be a warlock

The guy in the video is a poser. He probably canít even cast a enchantment spell

How did u get into it
+2   

1 month ago '19        #6
Gold Face  7 heat pts7
space
space
 Jwardisback3rd said
How did u get into it
I had met a woman who seemed fairly normal at first. We fu*ked a few times, smoked some pot. Then she asked me if I wanted to go to a party and I was like sure thinking nothing of it

When we arrived I knew we were in for something out of the ordinary. We pulled up to a mansion. She opened the front door without knocking and when I stepped into this magnificent home there were dozens of men and women fornicating everywhere. I was immediately brought to a room. Where I was greeted by a man who said I had to sign in first. He opened a sign in book and in it was signatures in people’s blood. I was scared but horny so I signed in and since then I’ve been under the tutelage of some of the greatest mages of our time

One of my favorite spells is crow communication. You learn that as a level 4 mage. I can make a crow do as I wish.

1 month ago '14        #7
zayan  11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 9393 9393
 Gold Face said
I had met a woman who seemed fairly normal at first. We fu*ked a few times, smoked some pot. Then she asked me if I wanted to go to a party and I was like sure thinking nothing of it

When we arrived I knew we were in for something out of the ordinary. We pulled up to a mansion. She opened the front door without knocking and when I stepped into this magnificent home there were dozens of men and women fornicating everywhere. I was immediately brought to a room. Where I was greeted by a man who said I had to sign in first. He opened a sign in book and in it was signatures in peopleís blood. I was scared but horny so I signed in and since then Iíve been under the tutelage of some of the greatest mages of our time

One of my favorite spells is crow communication. You learn that as a level 4 mage. I can make a crow do as I wish.
I am super into this. Can I get at you via IG or whatsapp or something? Or email?

1 month ago '04        #8
Aesop730  15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,414 | Props total: 10081 10081
 Gold Face said

When we arrived I knew we were in for something out of the ordinary. We pulled up to a mansion. She opened the front door without knocking and when I stepped into this magnificent home there were dozens of men and women fornicating everywhere. I was immediately brought to a room. Where I was greeted by a man who said I had to sign in first. He opened a sign in book and in it was signatures in peopleís blood. I was scared but horny so I signed in and since then Iíve been under the tutelage of some of the greatest mages of our time

Lying a*s n*ggas. Copy and pasting shyt off the net.
+51   

1 month ago '15        #9
Amadu  4 heat pts4
space
space
$2,479 | Props total: 2710 2710
 Gold Face said

What else can you do?

1 month ago '19        #10
Gold Face  7 heat pts7
space
space
 zayan said
I am super into this. Can I get at you via IG or whatsapp or something? Or email?
You have to be vetted before an initiated member can nominate you for a seat in the covenant. As I later found out. I was lucky to be chosen. It doesnít always happen that way

Aesop730 said
@ can vouch for my many years studying the arts

Amadu said
What else can you do?
Many things. I was once poor and indigent.
Until I was able to master a fortune elixir and harness the energy of my enemies. Now I am wealthy. Negative energy is very important in the arts. It is the equivalent of gas on a fire. The more energy you can harness the more abilities you can will. Itís what the American leaders/satanists do. Hence the negativity on all news outlets all the time

1 month ago '18        #11
Signor  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$982 | Props total: 4337 4337
 Amadu said
What else can you do?
Level 2 mages are taught the art of lying.
+38   

1 month ago '17        #12
O1as  384 heat pts384
space
space
$10,073 | Props total: 23403 23403
That's that freemason devil worship right there. Spooky.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #13
lucifershammer  24 heat pts24
space
space
$6,400 | Props total: 31355 31355

1 month ago '06        #14
StillFree28  45 heat pts45
space
space
$22,772 | Props total: 9076 9076
Saving for later
+1   

1 month ago '14        #15
zayan  11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 9393 9393
 Gold Face said
You have to be vetted before an initiated member can nominate you for a seat in the covenant. As I later found out. I was lucky to be chosen. It doesnít always happen that way

Until I was able to master a fortune elixir and harness the energy of my enemies. Now I am wealthy. Negative energy is very important in the arts. It is the equivalent of gas on a fire. The more energy you can harness the more abilities you can will. Itís what the American leaders/satanists do. Hence the negativity on all news outlets all the time
I heard about Negativity = good for energy.

Is this the Antoine Leviís school of satanism?

1 month ago '17        #16
ASNKA  67 heat pts67
space
space
$1,588 | Props total: 8249 8249
Satan is god with a ski mask on

1 month ago '18        #17
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
$3,066 | Props total: 20472 20472
 Gold Face said

I donít believe you but the thing about the negative energy is 100%.
+8   

1 month ago '07        #18
Jumbo Rondo  84 heat pts84
space
space
$29,411 | Props total: 33831 33831
 zayan said
I heard about Negativity = good for energy.

Is this the Antoine Leviís school of satanism?
Who the fu*k is Antoine Levi?
+2   

1 month ago '14        #19
Cuttysark  23 heat pts23
space
space
$7,837 | Props total: 15640 15640
n*ggas in here conjuring Cthulu and sh*t
+12   

1 month ago '06        #20
Michael  788 heat pts788
space
space
$89,602 | Props total: 24344 24344
 Aesop730 said
fu*k copy and paste. Reminds me of Eyes Wide Shut.
+5   

1 month ago '04        #21
persuazion  2 heat pts2
space
space
$17,007 | Props total: 4423 4423
 Jumbo Rondo said
Who the fu*k is Antoine Levi?
Fake a*s Hollywood Satan
+3   

1 month ago '18        #22
STUNT101 
space
space
space
$828 | Props total: 2063 2063
I dont fu*k with any power that's dark there is always a consequence. You get you energy from the sun positive and clean energy
+8   

1 month ago '07        #23
Jumbo Rondo  84 heat pts84
space
space
$29,411 | Props total: 33831 33831
 persuazion said
Fake a*s Hollywood Satan
Well there is no real Satan so
+6   

1 month ago '18        #24
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
$3,066 | Props total: 20472 20472
 Jumbo Rondo said
Well there is no real Satan so
The greatest trick...
+5   

1 month ago '13        #25
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$17,842 | Props total: 28331 28331
 zayan said
You poor gullible dope.
+11   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+102online now  33
When u just want your sick ducked....
80 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  27
Sep 17 - Swimmer Disqualified Because School-Issued Swimsuit Broke Modesty Rule
158 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  23
Sep 18 - Adult film star Jessica Jaymes is dead at the age of 43
104 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside DAY 2: 6ix9ine SNITCHING On The Stand Right Now! | Live Updates Inside!
417 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy