The 10 WORST cities in America

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '18        #1
7158 page views
181 comments

Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
$3,058 | Props total: 20454 20454
The 10 WORST cities in America

Has some you’d expect to be on this list, but some surprises as well. They go over multiple factors of why each place suck.

Btw list is here
10. Shiverport, LA
9. Mobile, AL
8. Tucson, AZ
7. Brownsville, TX
6. San Bernardino, CA
5. Cleveland, OH
4. Dayton, OH
3. Detroit, MI
2. Jackson, MS
1. Memphis, TN

Last edited by Kodack sixnine; 08-18-2019 at 09:13 AM..

best
worst
181 comments

1 month ago '10        #2
joeybang2010  1 heat pts1
space
space
$710 | Props total: 676 676
Always seems a little racial.. like....idk...just always seems to be places that are not white. Like do mass shootings count as 20 murders??? Or just 1 bad day??
+81   

1 month ago '18        #3
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
space
space
space
 joeybang2010 said
Always seems a little racial.. like....idk...just always seems to be places that are not white. Like do mass shootings count as 20 murders??? Or just 1 bad day??
If you watched the video (you didn’t) you’d see they go into multiple reasons why the place is bad (no jobs, nothing to do, high crime, etc).
+10   

1 month ago '07        #4
LateModelSedan  169 heat pts169
space
space
$6,180 | Props total: 8203 8203
these lists are subjective as hell.

most best/worst lists are.

Last edited by LateModelSedan; 08-18-2019 at 03:59 AM..
+17   

1 month ago '15        #5
AmillionMo  10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,317 | Props total: 9478 9478
Memphis has the best cost of living and if you stay in midtown or downtown, you super straight on the crime cause you won't run into any
+21   

1 month ago '18        #6
space
space
space
 AmillionMo said
Memphis has the best cost of living and if you stay in midtown or downtown, you super straight on the crime cause you won't run into any
With Memphis though you’re never too far from any of the “bad” areas. You can be in a place with million dollar houses and then next to crack houses a few blocks away.

Cost of living isn’t a great metric IMO, most of those cities have good “cost of living” because no one wants to live there and the jobs are terrible.
+23   

1 month ago '15        #7
space
space
 Kodack sixnine said
With Memphis though you’re never too far from any of the “bad” areas. You can be in a place with million dollar houses and then next to crack houses a few blocks away.

Cost of living isn’t a great metric IMO, most of those cities have good “cost of living” because no one wants to live there and the jobs are terrible.
It's honestly some good jobs in Memphis, you just have to be educated. If you're an engineer, nurse, doctor, leadership team in education, for example, you gonna get paid and you gonna live super straight! You aren't far away from crime in Memphis but you could easily live in southaven or Olive Branch, MS. Memphis people know what areas to stay away from. If you make 100k in Memphis, you could do 5br 3ba 4,000 sqft with a pool on a golf course for like 300 to 400k and still have savings. Would be great if you have a family. If you single, downtown is the spot...I recently moved to LA from Memphis and while I like LA, traffic is stupid and cost of living is ridiculous. You can't take advantage of things to do because it's so expensive. You paying 3k for a nice small apt. It's stupid! wife hates it. You not owning property in LA for under 500k and that's damn near the hood. It's honestly stupid imo and I didn't understand it until I moved here. Not saying I want to move back to Memphis but for 500k, I can move to FL and buy a condo or home on the beach.
+20   

1 month ago '18        #8
BrooklynDamien  5 heat pts5
space
space
$3,672 | Props total: 16311 16311
What the hoes looking like in these towns though? I need to hear from some natives rns
+19   

1 month ago '18        #9
space
space
space
 AmillionMo said
It's honestly some good jobs in Memphis, you just have to be educated. If you're an engineer, nurse, doctor, leadership team in education, for example, you gonna get paid and you gonna live super straight! You aren't far away from crime in Memphis but you could easily live in southaven or Olive Branch, MS. Memphis people know what areas to stay away from. If you make 100k in Memphis, you could do 5br 3ba 4,000 sqft with a pool on a golf course for like 300 to 400k and still have savings. Would be great if you have a family. If you single, downtown is the spot...I recently moved to LA from Memphis and while I like LA, traffic is stupid and cost of living is ridiculous. You can't take advantage of things to do because it's so expensive. You paying 3k for a nice small apt. It's stupid! wife hates it. You not owning property in LA for under 500k and that's damn near the hood. It's honestly stupid imo and I didn't understand it until I moved here. Not saying I want to move back to Memphis but for 500k, I can move to FL and buy a condo or home on the beach.
Problem is that all those jobs make money regardless of location . IMO if you got bread and are young no place will beat an LA or NYC. Even you said yourself you wouldn’t want to move back. Yeah the city isn’t all terrible, and they have good BBQ, but IMO I just wouldn’t want to live there. Plus I hear that most of their school system is bad. And sh*t is humid af, especially since it’s right on the river.
+5   

1 month ago '15        #10
space
space
 Kodack sixnine said
Problem is that all those jobs make money regardless of location . IMO if you got bread and are young no place will beat an LA or NYC. Even you said yourself you wouldn’t want to move back. Yeah the city isn’t all terrible, and they have good BBQ, but IMO I just wouldn’t want to live there. Plus I hear that most of their school system is bad. And sh*t is humid af, especially since it’s right on the river.
You got me sad now cause my wife wants to move back close to family for our daughter in like 2 years. The reasons you mentioned are the reasons I wanted to leave. I don't ever wanna go back...I really do like LA but it's just too expensive. I'm gonna have to check Dallas, Tampa or Ft Lauderdale.
+10   

1 month ago '15        #11
space
space
 BrooklynDamien said
What the hoes looking like in these towns though? I need to hear from some natives rns
Memphis-the girls are like any other city. I would say you got more fat 1s in the south bit I no longer think that's true. I think u got more fat 1s anywhere poverty is present...Memphis has some beautiful girls tho. You just gotta be in the right spot to find them.

1 month ago '18        #12
Illuminati 8ob  144 heat pts144
space
space
$3,767 | Props total: 18098 18098
List is BS. San Bernardino
+11   

1 month ago '06        #13
Triple0  9 heat pts9
space
space
space
$2,970 | Props total: 745 745
Leave Cleveland out of this
+1   

1 month ago '18        #14
achoice  1 heat pts1
space
space
$440 | Props total: 863 863
 joeybang2010 said
when you count mass shootings as 20 murders or how ever many deaths there are it's still less than the amount of murders in those areas listed, so wtf does that have to do with it

1 month ago '16        #15
ChefLong16  1 heat pts1
space
space
$753 | Props total: 694 694
Shreveport isn't that bad but there is literally nothing to do. Even when they do have something it is the same people there. Only thing to do the is gamble. Hood are just hoods but the crime that is there they are getting to cleaning up the streets. Had a chance for a G League team but couldn't get out of their own way to agree to it. Glad i moved
+4   

1 month ago '18        #16
BlaqThum 
space
space
$490 | Props total: 2370 2370
 AmillionMo said
Yeah LA not for entry level home buying you gotta go towards the IE to get that 350k 3b 2bth and even then it’s still more than likely some old a*s house built between the 60s and mid 80s ..... I’m preparing to buy my first condo next year and the best I could find currently is a 2bd 2bth loft in Pomona and that bi*ch was 300plus so I mite end up in chino or towards Diego off the 15
+5   

1 month ago '15        #17
Ruger707  36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 5176 5176
Detroit holdin it down

P O P

Nah my dad side of the family is from there. sh*ts fu*ked
+5   

1 month ago '17        #18
Al Simmonz  1 heat pts1
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1376 1376
Nah not Mobile my wife from out there it’s pretty much an extension of Nola
+6   

1 month ago '19        #19
ArabianPrince  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$911 | Props total: 9750 9750
Real n*ggas proud their city didn't make the list
+14   

1 month ago '17        #20
Al Simmonz  1 heat pts1
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1376 1376
 Ruger707 said
Detroit holdin it down

P O P

Nah my dad side of the family is from there. sh*ts fu*ked
fu*k that I love the mo
+5   

1 month ago '15        #21
Ruger707  36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 5176 5176
 Al Simmonz said
fu*k that I love the mo
Fools always ask why I wear a detroit hat in Cali.. my family’s from 6 mile
+4   

1 month ago '18        #22
Infamous1  2 heat pts2
space
space
$1,517 | Props total: 3809 3809
I guess Oakland is getting better, always surprises me when it doesnt make the list. Way to many hoods there for such a big area.
+1   

1 month ago '14        #23
Gordon Gartrell  3 heat pts3
space
space
$11,857 | Props total: 40892 40892
shoutout to memphis. great city.
+2   

1 month ago '17        #24
Chalupa Batman 
space
space
$238 | Props total: 605 605
Go to Jackson... It's a prime example of Republicans running a state too long. We got potholes that would swallow your car right in front of the capital
+8   

1 month ago '18        #25
kido21 
space
space
$305 | Props total: 1906 1906
I like how everyone that never lives in Memphis thinks it's a damn warzone here
When in fact everyone here minds they own business and in most cases are all good people.

If anything I will say we are one of the most boring cities cause there's only so much sh*t you can do down here compared to other places

The city is great for tourists visiting for the first time tho getting to hit up and experience The Food, Music, Clubs everywhere for the first time.

you only get trouble in Memphis if you purposely go looking for it.

Last edited by kido21; 08-18-2019 at 07:38 AM..
+9   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  41
Ravens WR Marquise Brown was present when Antonio Brown allegedly raped Br..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+20online now  35
Article inside Ex wife of Michael Strahan wants more money
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+46online now  25
Video inside Da Baby getting in touch with his Nigerian roots
127 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside Is 2k for real with this one?
32 comments
2 days ago
@games
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy