Jay paid for his “Hip Hop’s 1st Billionaire” Article after finding out that Kanye was

most viewed right now
36 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
54 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '19        #1
5729 page views
90 comments

Mike Mann  50 heat pts50
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 4919 4919
Jay paid for his “Hip Hop’s 1st Billionaire” Article after finding out that Kanye was

This lady wasn’t spitting sh*t, instead, she was right on the money

The interviewer that works at Forbes who interviewed Kanye in his recent Forbes cover shoot is ironically the author and publisher of both Jay-Z’s books “Empire State of Mind” and “Three Kings”

And when that Kanye interview dropped, the first thing I noticed was how condescending the interview guy was to him throughout both the interview and the entire article.

I said that they couldn’t have found a worst person to interview him, and then two weeks later, come to find out that the guy has been in Jay-Z’s pocket for over a decade now.

Smmfh

Check this part of Kanye’s Forbes interview article.

The interviewer and publisher of the entire write up just so happens to be a huge Jay-Z stan, and he’s the author and publisher of both of Jay-Z’s books.

Kanye and his team insists that he’s already a billionaire, and that he made more money than what the publisher led on.

Read the full article, the slant was so heavy. The way he worded sh*t made his bias so obvious, and he wore Jordan’s to the interview, a fu*king interview about Kanye’s sneaker empire with Adidas.

That’s like going to a Pepsi business meeting while drinking a coke.

Jay has his paws all over this sh*t, and it’s sad because Kanye really loves tf outta that n*gga.

Jay wants to be the first and best at everything. He’s literally writing Kanye outta the history books, one thing after another. The Grammys was another thing, he convinced a mentally ill “loyal” Kanye to leave his most easily digestive album since Graduation exclusively on his Tidal platform for nearly three months, in which directly hurt it’s commercial success and chances at winning any awards or accodales.

That very next year, Jay passed Kanye as the most Grammy awarded hip hop act in history smmfh

Last edited by Mike Mann; 08-17-2019 at 11:04 AM..

best
worst
90 comments

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '19        #2
Mike Mann  50 heat pts50 OP
space
space
space
Jay’s obsessed with this idea of being praised as this untouchable black billionaire boss that was the first to do everything, that soon as he probably heard this pitch about him potentially being able to co-owner of an NFL team, he jumped at it, and all that social justice sh*t went out the window. That’s why he tried to baby step us into believing that any of this sh*t somehow had something to do with Black’s injustices and police brutality smh

Last edited by Mike Mann; 08-17-2019 at 08:53 AM..
+28   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '16        #3
Soo Special OG  59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$10,283 | Props total: 20777 20777
none of these n*ggas are billionaires its crazy how easily yall fooled. jay especially mastered the art of deception
+57   

4 weeks ago '17        #4
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$13,203 | Props total: 35293 35293
Nice smear campaign. I'm eager to see more research so we can all hate Jay z together. Your piece on other hand, was completely unbiased.
+4   

4 weeks ago '17        #5
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$13,203 | Props total: 35293 35293
 Mike Mann said
Jay’s obsessed with this idea of being praised as this untouchable black billionaire boss that was the first to do everything, that soon as he probably heard this pitch about him potentially being able to co-own an NFL team, he jumped at it, and all that social justice sh*t went out the window. That’s why he tried to baby step us into believing that any of this sh*t somehow had something to do with Black’s injustices and police brutality smh
Damn you're fu*king furious
+11   

4 weeks ago '13        #6
THEDONN 
space
space
$36,233 | Props total: 33729 33729
Stay woke tho
+3   

4 weeks ago '18        #7
Blaffy  245 heat pts245
space
space
$14,364 | Props total: 51361 51361

4 weeks ago '17        #8
Skratch 
space
space
$1,551 | Props total: 3379 3379
fu*k jay-z!
+5   

4 weeks ago '14        #9
Sphynx  162 heat pts162
space
space
$13,887 | Props total: 52772 52772
Kanye has ownership in a brand worth a billion. That does not make him a billionaire.

You n*ggas in your 30s+ and still don't understand the most simple things about business. Y'all have been failed every step of the way by the adults in your lives
+27   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '19        #10
space
space
space
 Sphynx said
Kanye has ownership in a brand worth a billion. That does not make him a billionaire.

You n*ggas in your 30s+ and still don't understand the most simple things about business. Y'all have been failed every step of the way by the adults in your lives
Kanye owns Yeezy 100%, and he himself (more than once) and his wife, and several reputable publications has stated that he’s a billionaire, at least a year before Hov’s revealed “billionaire status” No one even attempted to believe Kanye because it was in the midst of that MAGA sh*t

Edit: But y’all for sure believed that n*gga when he said he was in debt tho, without question. Smh

Last edited by Mike Mann; 08-17-2019 at 12:35 PM..
+4   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '19        #11
space
space
space
Why tf is this getting slapped? On God! Jay got you n*ggas in the hucklebuck! Smh. Just look at the evidence!

4 weeks ago '14        #12
Sphynx  162 heat pts162
space
space
 Mike Mann said
Kanye himself (more than once) and his wife, and several reputable publications has stated that he’s a billionaire.
Post ONE of the "reputable publications." We'll wait
+4   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '19        #13
space
space
space
 Droopy said
Lol i love this sh*t. Everything done it the dark must come to light. Never fails

Cockafella style
The saddest part is that, no one will give af, it will not get picked up by any major blogs because they all have Jay and Bey’s d*cks down their throats, and everyone on BX will act like it’s not a big deal. On top of that, Kanye himself is so outta touch, and he doesn’t have ANY real n*ggas on his team.. most of them are probably celebrating the fact that Jay would become an NFL owner.

Last edited by Mike Mann; 08-17-2019 at 12:02 PM..
+4   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '19        #14
space
space
space
 Sphynx said
I can post more than one.

This is where every news media site get their credible information about celebrities legal information

Here’s another

Here’s another

All highly reputable websites. There’s more if you like. TMZ even called it almost four years ago.

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '19        #15
space
space
space
 Sphynx said
You’re a bi*ch a*s n*gga! You asked for the evidence, I provided it, and then you slapped me.

I don’t know your history, but either you’re a Jay stan, a Ye hater, a contrarian or just a bi*ch n*gga in general.
+6   

4 weeks ago '14        #16
Sphynx  162 heat pts162
space
space
 Mike Mann said
I can post more than one.

This is where every news media site get their credible information about celebrities legal information

Here’s another

Here’s another

All highly reputable websites. There’s more if you like. TMZ even called it almost four years ago.
The fu*k is “the fashion law . Com”

fu*k outta here with that blog bullsh*t. You fu*king Kanye West nut swallower.

This why I don’t take you remedial n*ggas serious on here. Too stupid to even know you stupid
+6   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '19        #17
space
space
space
 Soo Special OG said
none of these n*ggas are billionaires its crazy how easily yall fooled. jay especially mastered the art of deception
Kanye really is tho. He gets paid 15% royalties off of each pair of Yeezys that gets sold.

Me myself, comes from one of the smallest most dangerous cities in the US, and I can’t even scroll more than three posts without seeing someone posted up in Yeezys.

Every celebrity has Yeezys and every casual, what more proof do y’all need? Even n*ggas who notoriously hates Kanye wears Yeezys, and he gets 15% off of every pair, which is unheard of. In perspective, Jordan only gets 5% from Nike.

4 weeks ago '16        #18
Head Coach  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$1,067 | Props total: 4003 4003
Kardashians have the media in there pocket fu*k yall talkin bout

If kanye was at that status theyd be hyping that sh*t just like kylie
+1   

4 weeks ago '16        #19
Blunted Sultan  10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,290 | Props total: 4084 4084
1 billion in a*sets =/= liquid

Kanye the goat tho
+5   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '19        #20
space
space
space
 Sphynx said
The fu*k is “the fashion law . Com”

fu*k outta here with that blog bullsh*t. You fu*king Kanye West nut swallower.

This why I don’t take you remedial n*ggas serious on here. Too stupid to even know you stupid
What?!?

Well any website I posted you would have this same reaction. Foh you Gay-Z nut swallower!

4 weeks ago '15        #21
80nueve  11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$424 | Props total: 947 947
 LostTenets said
Nice smear campaign. I'm eager to see more research so we can all hate Jay z together. Your piece on other hand, was completely unbiased.
+1   

4 weeks ago '04        #22
Mike T  190 heat pts190
space
space
$17,999 | Props total: 36021 36021
Yo why cant black ppl have a symbol of success.
Without it being so fu*king scurnzied. Can we have sh*t, like anything?
+15   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '19        #23
space
space
space
 Mike Mann said
Kanye really is tho. He gets paid 15% royalties off of each pair of Yeezys that gets sold.

Me myself, comes from one of the smallest most dangerous cities in the US, and I can’t even scroll more than three posts without seeing someone posted up in Yeezys.

Every celebrity has Yeezys and every casual, what more proof do y’all need? Even n*ggas who notoriously hates Kanye wears Yeezys, and he gets 15% off of every pair, which is unheard of. In perspective, Jordan only gets 5% from Nike.
How a post like this gets slapped?

n*ggas is just straight haters yo lmao it’s nothing but facts

4 weeks ago '12        #24
BlessInTheSky  8 heat pts8
space
space
$7,476 | Props total: 14939 14939
I'm surprised at the amount of people who don't know that the Forbes' lists are all just guesses.
+3   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '19        #25
space
space
space
 BlessInTheSky said
I'm surprised at the amount of people who don't know that the Forbes' lists are all just guesses.
Not even just guesses, sh*t is just completely made up at this point, or in favor to whoever has them in pocket.

Kanye literally told them n*ggas he made way more than what they published, yet they still put out what they wanted us think he’s worth. (and I’m sure he showed them evidence)

They have on their site that’s he’s worth $250M, yet they published that he made $150M in the past 12 months off of Yeezys alone, and is on track to bank $225M from Yeezy’s by this years end.

sh*t doesn’t make any sense whatsoever. I guess Kanye was flat broke before last year, and he didn’t make any money in the past 5-10yrs as well, nor did he bank any money from anything else aside of his Yeezy sneakers

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+24online now  43
Video inside What Happened To Braxton From 'The Jamie Foxx Show'?
48 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+92online now  38
Carter 5 original leaked...
187 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+37online now  26
Image(s) inside BREAKING: Robert Downey Jr. to reprise his role as Iron Man in Black W..
68 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  8
The Game owes his entire career to Kanye West
43 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy