Do You Believe In Ghost? Ever Had a Ghostly Experience?

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '04        #1
5036 page views
155 comments

Tastemaker331  90 heat pts90
space
space
$43,426 | Props total: 26146 26146
Do You Believe In Ghost? Ever Had a Ghostly Experience?

What happened? image

I've never had an experience, but I don't doubt the existence of ghosts
Ive heard too many detailed stories from serious people to write the idea off

Edit: I visited a holocaust remembrance place when I was like 9. I remember walking down some hall with a few other kids and hearing someone whistling from down another corridor. It got closer as if they were walking. We expected someone to come around the corner but no one ever did. One kid walked over to look down the hallway, and started running. Apparently he didnt see anyone and got spooked lmao
+10   

best
worst
155 comments

1 month ago '13        #2
THEDONN 
space
space
$36,245 | Props total: 33742 33742
I believe ghost are just spirits stuck in this realm for the time being

I ain't experience nothing crazy

Can't hurt u imo.
+8   

1 month ago '06        #3
991  44 heat pts44
space
space
$8,708 | Props total: 6844 6844
The house my mom grew up in was haunted.(demons, there is no such thing as ghosts).

My mom has 3 sisters. Aka my 3 aunts. I never knew the house had demonic activity until my aunt joanna told me about it. I remember as a kid always being terrified of going to the bathroom. It was down at the end of the hall next to my aunt who was schizophrenic. I didnt know she was at the time. But my aunt joanna would tell me she heard voices in my schizo aunts room and she never went back in there. My aunt joanna would tell me she would sometimes hear footsteps imcluding in the attic. She heard voices at other times too but told it to leave her alone in Jesus name and she stopped messing with her. She said some stuff moved around as well.

My aunt ethel is the one who was schizo. My aunt joanna took care of her in an apartment for years. She said my aunt ethel....her eyes would turn completely black. She also grabbed a knife and got in my aunt joannas room and woke her up standing there. My aunt joanna had to talk her down.

There was another instance where my aunt ethel approached my aunt joanna and said "if you sell your soul, they will leave me alone". My aunt joanna said who is they? Ethel just responded with "they." My aunt joanna said sorry i love u but im not selling my soul.

Theres more instances but thats a couple. I wished i was stronger in the lord at the time and got those demons cast out of my aunt. My aunt ethel died a couple years ago. In her bed. No clue why. She didnt overdose. She was in her late 40s.

Quick lesson on why there is no ghosts. Demons and angels are the same being. The bible says we sometimes entertain angels. Which means they appear human. Demons can do the same thing. So if u think u are seeing ur dead grandma or something, thats a demon. Get ur house blessed and delivered.

Last edited by 991; 08-16-2019 at 11:27 PM..
+10   

1 month ago '16        #4
BobbiHeadRagTop  60 heat pts60
space
space
$8,727 | Props total: 38034 38034
First time a girl throated my tally wacker while I skeeted my soul left my body n after that day I called her Shang Tee Sung
+50   

1 month ago '06        #5
new2hiphop  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$10,872 | Props total: 40868 40868
Yeah, saw one your head gets a feeling of fullness and your skin crawls and u feel like your gonna leave your body till you move away from it. Happened running around a corner in a certain place. Come to find out it happened to multiple ppl in that same spot.
+8   

1 month ago '16        #6
Boogie1790  9 heat pts9
space
space
$8,584 | Props total: 21913 21913
There's a Indian mound where i grew up. Woke up and heard drums one night.
+9   

1 month ago '05        #7
hbk83  1 heat pts1
space
space
$5,296 | Props total: 4002 4002
Few weeks after my aunt passed away , I was in my house hallway and heard loud steps running the stairs. Can’t explain that sh*t. Told me parents and freaked them out too. Heard similar stories where people don’t see anything but they can hear knocks on bedroom doors and footsteps.
+8   

1 month ago '15        #8
donnyyy  17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,490 | Props total: 5978 5978
Do you believe in God and the Holy Spirit or just evil and spooky spirits?

DO you ever respond to him when you hear him telling you not to do certain things

Do you tell your friends he tried to reach out to your heart but you ignored it or followed what you felt was what you shouldve been doing?

hmmm
+3   

1 month ago '16        #9
Head Coach  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$1,074 | Props total: 4008 4008
I get sleep parlysis from time 2 time usually when im sleepin on my stomach

A few yrs ago it happened again but i was layin on my back n i could see everything

I seen sumn jet from my kitchen to my livin room then that sh*t got up right in my face

It look like some kinda female spirit in flowin white clothes face covered or really dark

All i could do was close my eyes n try 2 fall back sleep

Woke up 5 mins later n i was able 2 move got up cut all my lights on n my tv fu*k dat sh*t
+18   

1 month ago '14        #10
rashadd 
space
space
$1,803 | Props total: 6797 6797
Me personally I don't believe in ghost or spirits because basically the sh*t never happened to me. Growing up I stayed in the deepest of woods and had to walk and drive the loneliest most deserted of places all my youth and high school years.

But on the other hand those same dirt roads and abandoned buildings ... well the older folk in my community can tell you all types of stories about experiencing ghost, spirits, seeing dead relatives, and demons...

One time at a get-together with the fam, two older guys were telling a story about their uncles were building a barn. Obviously in the country, as night time drew near... as they are sitting on top of the barn enjoying a nice earned drink they hear steps. Turning to see who is coming they see no one. Confused, they turn to look at each other and suddenly the pacing of the steps went from a walk to running, so the guys freak out and climb off the top of the barn. Not making this next part up, but when they land they seen this white strange looking rabbit with red eyes staring at them. The rabbit stands on two legs and walks to the edge of the brush, and right before it walked into the woods it took on the form of this demonic being.

Another one would be during the the 40s-50s the community in which I grew up had a lot of people but as their children got older they moved away and now a lot the houses they lived and the stores, schools, and churches in which they went are now abandoned. Another thing you see when driving along these roads are cemeteries. During these times I worked with my grandpa who had a yard service and we had to service so many cemeteries that were literally in the middle of nowhere. I'm talking miles away from civilization as some of the paths to these cemeteries were just trails and not even a road.

But one story that stuck with me over the years is when my grandmother said she was walking home one day... said she seen a guy on a horse coming out of one of these cemeteries, and as she got closer to this person she could see the person was carrying something in his hand. Upon further notice she said the person was her father who had passed and he was carrying his head around in his hand. And she is pretty sure this happened.

Years later my mom and dad are riding by this same cemetery and they see someone walking along the road. A lot of alcoholics in this area so it's not unusual to see someone walking this road at night, and I just remember them telling the story as they were sure who the person was as they said together "That must be Billy"... so as the both of them are without a doubt who this individual was my dad slows down and lets the window down to ask if he needed a ride... as they pull next to the person my dad said this person just kept walking and now as they both look to greet the person they notice he didn't have a head... I remember my dad saying "I took off so fast" and my mother confirming all this.

So as stated before I think the concept of ghost are stupid as Bill Burr said why would you hide in a basement waiting for someone to come and get something so you can just whisper in their ear and have to wait until the next time someone needs something when you can just go outside. But on the other hand I have listened to so many stories and the way they tell them, they seemed genuinely sure of what they seen so I can't discredit their stories...

Last edited by rashadd; 08-17-2019 at 01:37 AM..
+2   

1 month ago '11        #11
tfc1193  71 heat pts71
space
space
$6,880 | Props total: 4316 4316
If ghosts and spirits were real they'd be all over IG and snap

The stories about demons and ghosts and all that sh*t always come from times and places with little to no access to our modern technology and no understanding of the world. Why don't these guys ever show up in the middle of Bronx in broad daylight with people around to capture it on video and post it on IG?
+4   

1 month ago '10        #12
trill jackson  1361 heat pts1361
space
space
$26,573 | Props total: 55683 55683

1 month ago '13        #13
FNLN5150  12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,307 | Props total: 11109 11109
Yea I believe in them...

Old spot I used to rent, I was walking down the stairs with my seed in my arms & the door to the bedroom downstairs slammed shut...

sh*t was right in my face, but no one believed me & since my seed was a newborn he couldn’t speak on it...

I just stopped tellin n*ggas about it...

Come to think about it, that f*g**t a*s owner kept my deposit when I moved because I left some old tires in the shed out back...

Hope that n*gga gettin tormented by those spirits now...

Probably was some old tenants he did the same sh*t to before they passed...

I got a few n*ggas I’m gonna haunt if I can when it’s time...
+11   

1 month ago '09        #14
Zaosyn  269 heat pts269
space
space
$15,900 | Props total: 5317 5317
Nah but I know my dad died and 3 months later I went to jail and the first can of coke I got from the vending machine in jail had 'share a coke with dad" on the side of it. fu*ked me up

+27   

1 month ago '17        #15
JacobWatch  10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$2,617 | Props total: 12833 12833
Had a clothing line a few years back.

Went to do a pop up event and it was hosted at one of those vfw mason lodges

One of the designs for a shirt was jay z with blacked out eyes and a free mason symbol

During the event I had framed posters behind the booth of all the tee designs.

Randomly during the event the Jay z pic fell off the wall and the frame shattered but all the others stayed in place...

I kept working and sipping my Henny but I definitely connected the dots
+5   

1 month ago '17        #16
GodBody  317 heat pts317
space
space
$3,706 | Props total: 28366 28366
Yes I believe in and know they exist. I’ve had several experiences and will share a couple stories when I get a chance.

1 month ago '16        #17
301216baller 
space
space
space
$286 | Props total: 914 914
dont believe them I believe in God and thats it..someone created this universe..every aligns perfectly for not to be one..also if there isnt life after death that has to be boring..well i take rhat back because om coming from a place where I'm 29 and im not mentlly physicslly or financially ill/struggling i really cant complain about anything tbh
+5   

1 month ago '05        #18
HARBINGER  461 heat pts461
space
space
$54,882 | Props total: 14936 14936
It can get deep. What angle you wanna take this?
+4   

1 month ago '05        #19
space
space
 301216baller said
dont believe them I believe in God and thats it..someone created this universe..every aligns perfectly for not to be one..also if there isnt life after death that has to be boring
Someone huhh? Lol That's a tight round hole to try to stick that triangle in
+1   

1 month ago '05        #20
space
space
 Boogie1790 said
There's a Indian mound where i grew up. Woke up and heard drums one night.
too much Jumanji? This is borderline racist right here tho ha
+4   

1 month ago '05        #21
space
space
 trill jackson said
Alot of crazy sh*t going down in Okinawa too
+4   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '04        #22
SubConscious  52 heat pts52
space
space
$19,817 | Props total: 94980 94980
Real

1 month ago '13        #23
HawgNDaGame 
space
space
$6,494 | Props total: 27930 27930
Yeah I definitely do. My uncle bought a house about 12 years ago and he asked all of the fam to come down and help him celebrate. Everyone's black in our family at that time... no biracial or anything yet. A couple of high yellas tho.

My granny was in the kitchen and all the little kids were running around because of course that's what kids do. She tells them to go sit down and this little white boy runs by her and she tells him you too. There's no white people at the house, not even neighbors.

My cousin was pregnant at the so she spent a lot of time in the bathroom. She tries to go in there but somebody's in there. This same little white boy comes out. She said who are you here with, but he didn't answer so she just went into the bathroom.

My uncle that bought this house works at and manages a cemetery and he often brings sh*t back home with him from his office. So this house has a little loft that you can get to with stairs. It's about 11 at night and we were playing some video game and we all hear footsteps on those stairs. We didn't think anything of it we just kept on playing.

Now it's around 2 or 3 and everyone's asleep except me. Nobody's awake and everybody's accounted for. I'm the only jackass up. I turn the game off and decided to go to sleep myself. I lay down for a while and then I start hearing those footsteps again. They were loud as hell and they were getting closer to the living room where we all were sleeping.

Those footsteps turn to like a full on Sprint into the living room right beside me. On everything I love I could feel this energy hovering above me. I refused to open my eyes. I could tell there was a presence there, but I was too scared to look. It was there for almost a minute I would say. After that minute I heard footsteps going back up the stairs.

It always gave me chills when my granny and cousin told their stories. They both described the same little white boy. He wasn't dressed like he was from the 2000s. Idk if I were to open my eyes I was gonna see a little boy or not, but I'm glad I didn't. I never went back to that man's house again.
+18   

1 month ago '05        #24
rippac4  1 heat pts1
space
space
$14,939 | Props total: 3503 3503
I did and I was 15 when it happened. My uncle who was like another father figure passed away when I was 14. One night during the summer I had fallen asleep in our den but was woke up from a noise. I looked at the door and it was him in a ghostly appearance kinda watching over me smiling. I was staring in awe and when I called his name, he turned around and walked through our front door.

Years earlier I had another occurrence over my grandmas house. She had all her grandkids spend the night and we all slept in the upstairs living room with the sleeping bags. We heard something get knocked down which woke us up. When we woke up, there was this old white man, kind of like a confederate soldier kind of dude. He stared at us and a couple cousins were screaming. Granny woke up and told us to take our a*ses to sleep. Fast forward about a year later, we took pictures outside while over her house when it was snowing. When the pictures came back, this same dude we saw also appeared in a couple of the pics. A couple years later, we’re cleaning out an old shed on her property, which no one ever went in and under a pile of old bed stuff we found an old picture and it was that same dude. Looks like he was a high ranking officer in the confederate army or something, but dude looked scary as hell.

Last edited by rippac4; 08-17-2019 at 03:36 AM..
+11   

1 month ago '17        #25
LazyLeg 
space
space
$1,733 | Props total: 5379 5379
Seen a ghost twice in my life

First time I was at my grandmother's house and having just woke up I rolled over opened my eyes and saw what I can only describe as an old timey nurse with the paper hat and long apron with her arms full and looks like she's putting things away so I watch her for a couple seconds and when I blink she's gone

Second time me and a friend were driving around late in bumfu*k nowhere to go fishing in the morning with no cars, people, or houses for miles. We're getting close to what looks like a clearing on the right side and as we get closer see that it's a cemetery. As we pass it we both look over at a light coming from in there and see what looks like a old lady walking around kinda lit up but no visible light source we both stare then did the "Did you see that sh*t" to one another and kept going

This is what I'm talking about in the first part

Edit- got another story but about to take a wild a*s puppy out for a walk so will add it when I'm done if I remember

Last edited by LazyLeg; 08-17-2019 at 04:06 AM..
+6   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+21online now  32
Article inside Ex wife of Michael Strahan wants more money
60 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  27
Ravens WR Marquise Brown was present when Antonio Brown allegedly raped Br..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+46online now  27
Video inside Da Baby getting in touch with his Nigerian roots
133 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Sep 16 - T.I. Destroys Candace Owens On revolt