Ben Shaprio says "If u have to work 2 jobs then thats a YOU problem"

most viewed right now
68 comments @hiphop

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Just Wild Ish

1 week ago '18        #1
3036 page views
121 comments

rello99 859 heat pts859
space
space
$7,669 | Props total: 31144 31144
Ben Shaprio says "If u have to work 2 jobs then thats a YOU problem"

best
worst
121 comments

1 week ago '17        #2
Kingz2 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,868 | Props total: 15221 15221
They out of touch with reality so I expect a statement like that. One of the biggest problem with jobs is all the entry level position that ask for experience bc they don’t want to train
+63   

1 week ago '17        #3
justin747 50 heat pts50
space
space
$14,588 | Props total: 73450 73450

I get what he's trying to say but he doesn't understand certain struggle. He can't speak what it's like to need 2 jobs cause he's never been in that situation. I'm sure his family put him in a situation where he could succeed, but we all don't have that luxury.
+68   

1 week ago '18        #4
rello99 859 heat pts859 OP
space
space
$7,669 | Props total: 31144 31144
 justin747 said

I get what he's trying to say but he doesn't understand certain struggle. He can't speak what it's like to need 2 jobs cause he's never been in that situation. I'm sure his family put him in a situation where he could succeed, but we all don't have that luxury.
Early life
Shapiro grew up in a Jewish family in Los Angeles, California.[6] Shapiro developed a talent for violin at a young age,[7] having performed at the Israel Bonds Banquet in 1996 at twelve years of age.[8] Shapiro's parents both worked in Hollywood. His mother worked as an executive of a TV company and his father as a composer.[6] Shapiro's cousin is writer and former child actress Mara Wilson.[1] Skipping two grades (third and ninth), Shapiro went from Walter Reed Middle School to Yeshiva University High School of Los Angeles where he graduated in 2000 at age 16.[9][4] He graduated summa c*m laude and Phi Beta Kappa from the University of California, Los Angeles in 2004, at age 20, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science and then c*m laude from Harvard Law School in 2007.[10] He then practiced law at Goodwin Procter. As of March 2012 he ran an independent legal consultancy firm, Benjamin Shapiro Legal Consulting, in Los Angeles.[4]

Ummm yeah he's pretty out of touch...
+74   

1 week ago '05        #5
Micheal C. Will 37 heat pts37
space
space
$32,796 | Props total: 33914 33914
I agree to an extent but he is way too a matter of fact, If your just started out in the job market or just graduated college you might have to work two jobs. Some people can't be just like nah, I'm not taking that job because it doesn't pay well enough.

But at some point, you should be in a position where it's only one. You shouldn't be in your 30's or older still working two jobs.
+5   

1 week ago '17        #6
Woke4eva 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$980 | Props total: 2488 2488
 rello99 said
Early life
Shapiro grew up in a Jewish family in Los Angeles, California.[6] Shapiro developed a talent for violin at a young age,[7] having performed at the Israel Bonds Banquet in 1996 at twelve years of age.[8] Shapiro's parents both worked in Hollywood. His mother worked as an executive of a TV company and his father as a composer.[6] Shapiro's cousin is writer and former child actress Mara Wilson.[1] Skipping two grades (third and ninth), Shapiro went from Walter Reed Middle School to Yeshiva University High School of Los Angeles where he graduated in 2000 at age 16.[9][4] He graduated summa c*m laude and Phi Beta Kappa from the University of California, Los Angeles in 2004, at age 20, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science and then c*m laude from Harvard Law School in 2007.[10] He then practiced law at Goodwin Procter. As of March 2012 he ran an independent legal consultancy firm, Benjamin Shapiro Legal Consulting, in Los Angeles.[4]

Ummm yeah he's pretty out of touch...
Close thread
+21   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '16        #7
00010111 137 heat pts137
space
space
$5,204 | Props total: 19657 19657
 Micheal C. Will said
I agree to an extent but he is way too a matter of fact, If your just started out in the job market or just graduated college you might have to work two jobs. Some people can't be just like nah, I'm not taking that job because it doesn't pay well enough.

But at some point, you should be in a position where it's only one. You shouldn't be in your 30's or older still working two jobs.
I know people in their 40s working two jobs to build business capital.

All this talk of you shouldn't be 'x' doing 'y' is juvenile talk.
+31   

1 week ago '05        #8
space
space
 00010111 said
I know people in their 40s working two jobs to build business capital.

All this talk of you shouldn't be 'x' doing 'y' is juvenile talk.
So why weren't they doing that (building capital as you say) in their 20's or even early 30's?

That's a good 15 or 20 years not putting themselves in a better position beforehand, as I stated.

So dude in the video would be right in that instances, those people you know it's a "their problem".

Things is, I know people in their 40's and older working two jobs and they ain't building capital. They just trying to survive.

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '16        #9
00010111 137 heat pts137
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said
So why weren't they doing that (building capital as you say) in their 20's or even early 30's?

That's a good 15 or 20 years not putting themselves in a better position beforehand, as I stated.

So dude in the video would be right in that instances, those people you know it's a "their problem".

Things is, I know people in their 40's and older working two jobs and they ain't building capital. They just trying to survive.
If there really are that many people having to work multiple jobs for survival then that is a structural problem.

Attacking individuals for problems that are far bigger than them is absurd.
+25   

1 week ago '04        #10
marcchrome 64 heat pts64
space
space
$14,999 | Props total: 7474 7474
fu*k this dude...he has no fu*king idea..let that motherfu*ker come from struggle and have children.... and have to do what u gotta do to survive and feed your children.... I hate people like this...quick to talk sh*t but have no fu*king idea..
+14   

1 week ago '05        #11
space
space
 00010111 said
If there really are that many people having to work multiple jobs for survival then that is a structural problem.

Attacking individuals for problems that are far bigger than them is absurd.
I'm not attacking anyone you fu*king weirdo, I simply made a statement that at some point in your life you shouldn't be subjecting yourself to two jobs.

You clearly triggered and mad working two jobs, because you in here defending people in their 30's, 40's or older working two or even more jobs to achieve their goals or even survive when they weren't diligently enough to be put themselves in a better situation.

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '16        #12
00010111 137 heat pts137
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said
I'm not attacking anyone you fu*king weirdo, I simply made a statement that at some point in your life you shouldn't be subjecting yourself to two jobs.

You clearly triggered and mad working two jobs, because you in here defending people in their 30's, 40's or older working two or even more jobs to achieve their goals or even survive when they weren't diligently enough to be put themselves in a better situation.
I don't work two jobs, but I have employed some people who do and I understand why.

You don't understand the economy or anything greater than your own immediate surroundings which is why you insist on forcing a point that is without merit.
+18   

1 week ago '13        #13
vandalizm 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,535 | Props total: 5788 5788
I will save a toast for the day someone blows this loudmouth pu**y midgets brains out the back of his skull.
+11   

1 week ago '05        #14
space
space
 00010111 said
I don't work two jobs, but I have employed some people who do and I understand why.

You don't understand the economy or anything greater than your own immediate surroundings which is why you insist on forcing a point that is without merit.
I don't give a fu*k about you who employed BX business man, because I preface my original statement saying that younger folks may have to but at some point if you haven't evolved then yeah, it is on you.

It doesn't make a lick a sense for somebody in their respective field to be working 15 to 20 years in, to be working two jobs at that point.

Did that person not work to get promoted? Did they pursue higher education while working if they haven't already? Did they take that experience and move to a better job.

These are questions, which quite frankly need to be answered to have a real discussion on this matter.

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '16        #15
00010111 137 heat pts137
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said
I don't give a fu*k about you who employed BX business man, because I preface my original statement saying that younger folks may have to but at some point if you haven't evolved then yeah, it is on you.

It doesn't make a lick a sense for somebody in their respective field to be working 15 to 20 years in, to be working two jobs at that point.

Did that person not work to get promoted? Did they pursue higher education while working if they haven't already? Did they take that experience and move to a better job.

These are questions, which quite frankly need to be answered to have a real discussion on this matter.
The people that I'm talking about all have degrees.

This is my point - you don't know why they are working two jobs and it shouldn't matter when they decide that they need to take a second job, if that's what they choose to do. But to say by this age you shouldn't be doing what you feel they shouldn't be doing is absurd.

As for the people who cannot support themselves on one job in a so-called first world country, well that should be seen as a collective disgrace.

We have a situation where people condemn the slavery of the past but convince themselves that the new world of billionaires and growing inequality/poverty is something to celebrate.

I get why an idiot like Shapiro would say some dumb sh*t like this, he's a political shill but for the rest of you - why do you revel in this mess?

Last edited by 00010111; 08-15-2019 at 03:10 AM..
+11   

1 week ago '05        #16
space
space
 00010111 said
The people that I'm talking about all have degrees.

This is my point - you don't know why they are working two jobs and it shouldn't matter when they decide that they need to take a second job, if that's what they choose to do but to say by this age you shouldn't be doing what you feel they shouldn't be doing is absurd.

But for the people you cannot support themselves on one job in a so-called first world country, well that should be seen as a collective disgrace.

We have a situation where people condemn the slavery of the past but convince themselves that the new world of billionaires and growing inequality/poverty is something to celebrate.

I get why an idiot like Shapiro would say some dumb sh*t like this, he's a political shill but for the rest of you - why do you revel in this mess?
And yet, you didn't address my three salient points in my last post. Typical BX dodging bringing up sh*t that doesn't have anything to do with the point your quoting.

Right on cue like usual

And yea, it does matter why a person needs to take a second job, because to be quite honest "nobody" wants to work two jobs. So in most cases their doing out of necessity, not because they trying to build capital

That's like maybe 1% out of the entire world. Because if your doing something like that, money shouldn't be an issue anyway.

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '16        #17
00010111 137 heat pts137
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said
And yet, you didn't address my three salient points in my last post. Typical BX dodging bringing up sh*t that doesn't have anything to do with the point your quoting.

Right on cue like usual

And yea, it does matter why a person needs to take a second job, because to be quite honest "nobody" wants to work two jobs. So in most cases their doing out of necessity, not because they trying to build capital

That's like maybe 1% out of the entire world. Because if your doing something like that, money shouldn't be an issue anyway.
Who doesn't work to get promoted? What kind of stupid question is that?

You don't know what you are talking about. I brought the conversation back to the original discussion - that of Ben Shapiro and his boneheaded comments.

You are working overtime to justify a system that has failed most of the American population but you're going to argue that they are ALL lazy, ignorant bums, right?
+6   

1 week ago '14        #18
FukHowYouFeel 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 19967 19967
 marcchrome said
fu*k this dude...he has no fu*king idea..let that motherfu*ker come from struggle and have children.... and have to do what u gotta do to survive and feed your children.... I hate people like this...quick to talk sh*t but have no fu*king idea..
I hate broke mahfu*kers who then have kids.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #19
marcchrome 64 heat pts64
space
space
 FukHowYouFeel said
I hate broke mahfu*kers who then have kids.
Bro not every one that works two jobs and children are broke.. a lot of them work two jobs and go to school for a better life...and life throws curve balls.... do not judge any one until u have walked a 1000 miles in their shoes...it easy to place judgement on people but do not know jack sh*t of what they have gone through.....facts...
+11   

1 week ago '04        #20
marcchrome 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said

Right on cue like usual

you are an ignorant fu*k.....there are alot of people who work two jobs just to stack up more chips........ u got a lot more living to do.
+14   

1 week ago '04        #21
marcchrome 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said

Does not work that way dude.....sorry to tell u.. sh*t happens.
+8   

1 week ago '05        #22
space
space
 00010111 said
Who doesn't work to get promoted? What kind of stupid question is that?

You don't know what you are talking about. I brought the conversation back to the original discussion - that of Ben Shapiro and his boneheaded comments.

You are working overtime to justify a system that has failed most of the American population but you're going to argue that they are ALL lazy, ignorant bums, right?
I never was fully in agreement with Ben Shapiro points though, again I prefaced my comments and made clear points. Your triggered weirdo a*s refused to ignore them and continue to do so.

And that wasn't a stupid question, because if your getting promoted....your making money hence your not having to work jobs.

1+1 = 2 you imbecile, catch up.

Lastly, I'm not working overtime and only have one job. With my military experience, educational background and military pension. I'll be damn if I work two jobs.

1 week ago '04        #23
marcchrome 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said

Let me see u get sick and gotta be hospitalized and lose everything..... then start from the bottom again.... u just dont get it. Life can hit u with some serious curve balls you have no fu*king idea..... btw who the fu*k are u to judge????? Let life not u hard as fu*k and see if u are singing that same tune... foh...
+4   

1 week ago '05        #24
space
space
 marcchrome said
you are an ignorant fu*k.....there are alot of people who work two jobs just to stack up more chips........ u got a lot more living to do.
So you going to continue work two jobs in your 40's and 50's to stack more chips, but couldn't do that in your 20's and 30's?

I see you didn't read my original point, but got so triggered and mad you thought I said people could "never" work two jobs

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '16        #25
00010111 137 heat pts137
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said
I never was fully in agreement with Ben Shapiro points though, again I prefaced my comments and made clear points. Your triggered weirdo a*s refused to ignore them and continue to do so.

And that wasn't a stupid question, because if your getting promoted....your making money hence your not having to work jobs.

1+1 = 2 you imbecile, catch up.

Lastly, I'm not working overtime and only have one job. With my military experience, educational background and military pension. I'll be damn if I work two jobs.
Lol, you joined the US military but you're sh*tting on people with two jobs?

Also learn the difference between "your" and "you're". The people I'm talking about know that much and Engish isn't even the first language for many of them.

Last edited by 00010111; 08-15-2019 at 01:14 AM..
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+39online now  19
Workout Change the look of your body in only 2 workouts w/ The Snatch Grip Hig..
88 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+60online now  11
DAME NO JUMPER INTERVEW goes off on JAY-Z "Everybody no Jay ain't sh!t" Fallou..
197 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside The TOP 5 MOST CRINGEST, UNCOMFORTABLE, DISTRUBING BRILLANT MOVIES OF ..
49 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside Why the Apple Card is pure garbage
46 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy