Yall Flamed Kanye But Praise Jay?

most viewed right now
+102  62
130 comments @wild'ish

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section The Hip-Hop Spot

2 weeks ago '18        #1
3877 page views
115 comments

Kid Astronaut 11 heat pts11
space
space
$547 | Props total: 2502 2502
Yall Flamed Kanye But Praise Jay?

Kanye went straight to the source in order to get real issues addressed for our people and got dragged thru the mud, but Jay just finessed the whole KAEP situation into a BAG, after Trav and Big Boi were shamed for the doing the SB halftime show, and yall groupies is throwing ya thongs all over the place in celebration. Got damn trend thots.

Kanye goes to president to talk about issues = get shamed and labeled a ****

Jay Z Partners up with the same league he told blacks to boycott = Freedom f*ghter, the next Huey Newton

Here's the L for all the Ye haters, Humble yourselves and stop shaming black men that actually try, no matter if you understand their methods or not, and stop condoning culture vultures who manipulate people's perception for capital gain.

Last edited by Kid Astronaut; 08-14-2019 at 06:17 PM..
+117   

best
worst
115 comments

2 weeks ago '16        #2
mlbnba2016 242 heat pts242
space
space
space
$11,938 | Props total: 39207 39207
Ye went straight to the oval office and got his agenda thru the president, that's what u call a GOAT.

+39   

2 weeks ago '17        #3
Pythagoras 
space
space
space
$1,558 | Props total: 5367 5367
The NFL = Donald Trump now? Smh this sh*t has gone too far.

2 weeks ago '15        #4
princebass1988 
space
space
space
$173 | Props total: 684 684
n*ggas wanna fall in line that's all it is. Let this guy lead You fools to a desert oasis just to store all the water in his body smh.

Don't even think about askin me how.

Last edited by princebass1988; 08-14-2019 at 06:23 PM..
+33   

2 weeks ago '18        #5
Baron Davis 118 heat pts118
space
space
$3,405 | Props total: 9778 9778
OP has a very valid point
+40   

2 weeks ago '04        #6
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,686 | Props total: 10188 10188
Jay nice on the mic, or was or whatever; but dude been a certified snake forever. Embodiment of a crooked capitalist from NYC. Greed above integrity is they motto.

Last edited by Skilllz; 08-15-2019 at 01:10 PM..
+36   

2 weeks ago '19        #7
hip 20 heat pts20
space
space
$820 | Props total: 3911 3911
The NFL and Jay formed a social-awareness partnership aka media propaganda program...

+37   

2 weeks ago '17        #8
Pythagoras 
space
space
space
 Baron Davis said
OP has a very valid point
Did the NFL get sued for discriminatory housing practices? Did the NFL take out a full page ad advocating the Central Park Five get the death penalty without knowing the facts of the case? Did the NFL double down on the Central Park five being guilty after they were exonerated? Did the NFL refer to African countries and Baltimore as sh*t holes (I wonder what the commonality is here)? Y'all stupid n*ggas in this site are lost.

Last edited by Pythagoras; 08-14-2019 at 06:29 PM..
+16   

2 weeks ago '18        #9
Kid Astronaut 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
 Pythagoras said
Did the NFL get sued for discriminatory housing practices? Did the NFL take out a full page ad advocating the Central Park Five get the death penalty without knowing the facts of the case? Did the NFL double down on the Central Park five being guilty after they were exonerated? Did the NFL refer to African countries and Baltimore as sh*t holes (I wonder what's the commonality here)? Y'all stupid n*ggas in this site are lost.
Calm down, you're missing the entire point.

Jay PERSONALLY went out of his way to deter other artists from involving themselves with the NFL any longer, while the WHOLE TIME HE WAS REACHING A DEAL WITH THEM!!!

Kanye did something naive but bold:Tell the president of the USA what he feels straight to his face,

If you think all of our past presidents werent all bigots, child rapists and white supremists, then you are delusional. Name a president and i can pull up a file on each one, so dont play the strawman argument on this one, take this L and relax bro.

+48   

2 weeks ago '17        #10
Pythagoras 
space
space
space
 Kid Astronaut said

Jay PERSONALLY went out of his way to deter other artists from involving themselves with the NFL any longer, while the WHOLE TIME HE WAS REACHING A DEAL WITH THEM!!!

Kanye did something naive but bold:Tell the president of the USA what he feels straight to his face,

If you think all of our past presidents werent all bigots, child rapists and white supremists, then you are delusional. Name a president and i can pull up a file on each one, so dont play the strawman argument on this one, take this L and relax bro.

They're all like Trump is your argument then?

....ok

2 weeks ago '18        #11
Baron Davis 118 heat pts118
space
space
$3,405 | Props total: 9778 9778
 Pythagoras said
Did the NFL get sued for discriminatory housing practices? Did the NFL take out a full page ad advocating the Central Park Five get the death penalty without knowing the facts of the case? Did the NFL double down on the Central Park five being guilty after they were exonerated? Did the NFL refer to African countries and Baltimore as sh*t holes (I wonder what the commonality is here)? Y'all stupid n*ggas in this site are lost.
Jay Z sold out imo and

Kanye sold out imo.
+12   

2 weeks ago '19        #12
hip 20 heat pts20
space
space
$820 | Props total: 3911 3911
 Pythagoras said
Did the NFL refer to African countries and Baltimore as sh*t holes
If people are using the street as a toilet and a dumpster, then its a sh*t hole. But don't worry the Conservatives (Republicans) will clean up your Liberal (Democrat) house for you.

Conservative Activist Leads Clean-Up In West Baltimore After Trump Tweets

2 weeks ago '17        #13
Pythagoras 
space
space
space
 Baron Davis said
Jay Z sold out imo and

Kanye sold out imo.
Y'all have no idea what Jay Z is doing with the NFL meanwhile Kanye said slavery was a choice. I'm done here.

2 weeks ago '18        #14
space
space
 Pythagoras said
They're all like Trump is your argument then?

....ok
I said what i said. If you don't understand, then unplug from the Matrix.

2 weeks ago '18        #15
space
space
 Pythagoras said
Y'all have no idea what Jay Z is doing with the NFL meanwhile Kanye said slavery was a choice. I'm done here.
Jay Z doing this deal was a choice as well, and a man with integrity would've chose to pass, regardless of the excuses the groupies want to bring up.
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #16
Pythagoras 
space
space
space
 Kid Astronaut said
Jay Z doing this deal was a choice as well, and a man with integrity would've chose to pass, regardless of the excuses the groupies want to bring up.
So Kraft, who helped Jay free Meek, asks him to work with the NFL to further social justice goals and he says fu*k the league? What happens next? How does that help anyone. I'm far from a groupie n*gga.

2 weeks ago '04        #17
skillahmang 3 heat pts
space
space
$29,062 | Props total: 24850 24850
None of this will lead you to a happier life.
+11   

2 weeks ago '18        #18
space
space
 Pythagoras said
So the Kraft, who helped him free Meek, asks him to work with the NFL to further social justice goals and be says fu*k the league? What happens next? How does that help anyone. I'm far from a groupie n*gga.
It helps by showing you cant just wave dollars at black people and expect us to lose our morals and principles.

2 weeks ago '18        #19
space
space
 skillahmang said
Actually, by knowing whos fake and real in my reality, it will allow me to optimize my life even better. You're comment is an inner reflex of your ego knowing you believe a lie, but its too good for you and you're too weak to let it go.

It makes me happy speaking truth, thats just me tho.
+14   

2 weeks ago '17        #20
Pythagoras 
space
space
space
 Kid Astronaut said
It helps by showing you cant just wave dollars at black people and expect us to lose our morals and principles.
Okay. You not tryna have a serious conversation. How much $ do u think he's even making off this? Oh yea, we don't know. We really don't know much of anything about this deal but we quick to call Jay a sellout, because we love calling prominent black ppl sellouts. Dude is a billionaire and u think this is all about chasing $? That's "we" if you're black anyway. I think we've discussed enough.

2 weeks ago '04        #21
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
space
$53,309 | Props total: 16477 16477
 skillahmang said
this is also true. I really didnít care about either situation enough to get mad at any of it. I got Kanyeís point he just went about it in a terrible way and Jay-Z will always be a business man. Youíre not getting to a Billie without getting in these kinds of waters no matter who you are
+12   

2 weeks ago '14        #22
Gordon Gartrell 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,771 | Props total: 40326 40326
kanye was in the oval office with a maga hat on hugging donald trump telling him he that he loves him and that he's like a father to him. some of the most embarrassing sh*t i've ever seen in my life.
+7   

2 weeks ago '13        #23
THEDONN 
space
space
$35,761 | Props total: 32768 32768
Jay my n*gga

But I ain't paying attention to this sh*t

2 weeks ago '18        #24
Most Palone 
space
space
space
$1,467 | Props total: 2492 2492
 justinjones said
this is also true. I really didnít care about either situation enough to get mad at any of it. I got Kanyeís point he just went about it in a terrible way and Jay-Z will always be a business man. Youíre not getting to a Billie without getting in these kinds of waters no matter who you are
Sad but true

It a dirty game
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #25
eazyvaboy 79 heat pts79
space
space
$4,805 | Props total: 18485 18485
 Kid Astronaut said

What did Kanye say to Trump? The Kanye that said Bush didn't like black people. What did he say other than getting on his knees and suckin Trump d*ck on national television??

He falsely talked about how crime was getting so much better in Chicago now because of Trump.

He talked about how Trump ended the war with North Korea on day one.

He talked about how welfare is the reason why a lot of black people end up being Democrats.

He talked about racism how he was programmed to think from a victimized mentality. A welfare mentality.

He talked about police brutality and how black people have to take a responsibility for what we’re doing. he said we k*ll each other more than police officers do.

He completely sold out his soul on TV for a known racist.

Even though I don't like what JayZ did, you're delusional if you think this is even close or comparable to JayZ cutting a deal with the NFL that we still don't know the details about.

Also, please tell me how Obama was a bigot, child rapist and white supremists?

Yall muhhhf*ckas quick to ride the wave of popular opinion.

+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+61online now  43
Saddest sh1t Iíve seen all week 😥
116 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  30
Aug 24 - Florida car-park killing: Gunman guilty as 'stand your ground' defenc..
66 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+21online now  29
Surveillance Footage From Mateen Cleaves Sexual Assault Case Released
148 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+22online now  27
Spider Man back in MCU ?