Aug 14 - Trump is going to be FURIOUS

most viewed right now
+43  105
64 comments @hiphop

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX Daily Bugle

1 week ago '17        #1
2164 page views
22 comments

LostTenets 292 heat pts292
space
space
$13,034 | Props total: 34539 34539
Aug 14 - Trump is going to be FURIOUS

visit this link https://petitions.moveon. .. ifth-avenue-in
+24   

best
worst
22 comments

1 week ago '04        #2
Exs 545 heat pts545
space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 37487 37487
+35   

1 week ago '07        #3
iswerve 210 heat pts210
space
space
$7,290 | Props total: 14557 14557
Somebody's gonna be a madlad
+7   

1 week ago '14        #4
Jimmy2Timez 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,580 | Props total: 7457 7457
+1   

1 week ago '18        #5
Lord God 89 heat pts89
space
space
$5,527 | Props total: 27767 27767
not going to happen, but funny still.
+6   

1 week ago '15        #6
MemphisBleek 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,003 | Props total: 2641 2641
Peep the comment right under .

scottiew13
@moveon This is pretty funny and it would be great if it happens. However this kind is stuff is a distraction for the real carnage happening at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave and First St SE, Washington DC. Let it go and get focused making meaningful change.
+18   

1 week ago '17        #7
Acebit 
space
space
$357 | Props total: 561 561
Do they think trump will be mad that his establishment is on Obama st??? ���� ok

1 week ago '18        #8
therealbkh 
space
space
$557 | Props total: 957 957
 Exs said
Mann somebody needs to shop a blunt in his fingers on that
+7   

1 week ago '12        #9
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,846 | Props total: 716 716
when it comes to politics I tend to look at the issue itself to make up my mind.

For example I won't agree with everything a republican says just because they are republican

same for democrats

all I can say is since trump been in I lost so much respect for democrats for being such sore losers. its been years.

They are wasting time they could be fixing sh*t investigating this dude and crying impeachment and doing anything to be petty.

Even voting against things that help people just because a republican thought of it

just being sh*tty people at end of day..

1 week ago '18        #10
BrooklynDamien 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,605 | Props total: 15886 15886
Fdb.

1 week ago '18        #11
BradTheGreat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,994 | Props total: 4095 4095
 Acebit said
Do they think trump will be mad that his establishment is on Obama st??? ���� ok
So, where have you been in the last 3 years?
+2   

1 week ago '12        #12
FrescoB 84 heat pts84
space
space
$13,936 | Props total: 38812 38812
 BradTheGreat said
So, where have you been in the last 7 years?
Fixed
+1   

1 week ago '18        #13
BradTheGreat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Taste Maker said
when it comes to politics I tend to look at the issue itself to make up my mind.

For example I won't agree with everything a republican says just because they are republican

same for democrats

all I can say is since trump been in I lost so much respect for democrats for being such sore losers. its been years.

They are wasting time they could be fixing sh*t investigating this dude and crying impeachment and doing anything to be petty.

Even voting against things that help people just because a republican thought of it

Please stop.

Your point is laughable.

The Mueller investigation pretty much answered your question, and if you read it and actually listened to Mueller when he testified, he literally told the country that Trump can easily be charged with obstruction after he leaves office and listed the 10 reasons as to why. Not only that, but multiple people have face indictments, charges or are doing time in prison because of his investigation, and let's not even forget that they have recovered over $42 to $46 million.

Also, let's not forget that besides the southern district of New York is investigating Trump, all of his organizations including his kids are under investigation as well.

You know what's a waste of time?

Investigating Hilary twice, and not a single person has gone to jail or any money has been made from her investigations.

So, get your facts right.

Last edited by BradTheGreat; 08-14-2019 at 03:00 PM..
+8   

1 week ago '17        #14
dubsax 17 heat pts17
space
space
$10,010 | Props total: 31803 31803
He'll make Eric fly a plane into his own building.

1 week ago '12        #15
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,846 | Props total: 716 716
 BradTheGreat said
Please stop.

Your point is laughable.

The Mueller investigation pretty much answered your question, and if you read it and actually listened to Mueller when he testified, he literally told the country that Trump can easily be charged with obstruction after he leaves office and listed the 10 reasons as to why. Not only that, but multiple people have face indictments, charges or are doing time in prison because of his investigation, and let's not even forget that they have recovered over $42 to $46 million.

Also, let's not forget that besides the southern district of New York is investigating Trump, all of his organizations including his kids are under investigation as well.

You know what's a waste of time?

Investigating Hilary twice, and not a single person has gone to jail or any money has been made from her investigations.

So, get your facts right.
then why hasn't anything happened?

also if you read the first part I'm not defending republicans. I voted for Obama.

I didn't vote last time because thought both were tirds.

I'm saying they are acting like sore losers. they are.

1 week ago '17        #16
WHATEVERMAN 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 3250 3250
 Taste Maker said

same for democrats

As opposed to the president [Trump] who's wasted most of his first term in office trying [unsuccessfully] to undo everything his predecessor had accomplished? Trump is pettiness personified, just visit his Twitter account.

Last edited by WHATEVERMAN; 08-14-2019 at 07:03 PM..
+3   

1 week ago '18        #17
BradTheGreat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Taste Maker said
then why hasn't anything happened?

also if you read the first part I'm not defending republicans. I voted for Obama.

I didn't vote last time because thought both were tirds.

I'm saying they are acting like sore losers. they are.
You know what's being a "sore loser"?

Bringing and blaming everything on Obama, when Trump doesn't have a problem taking credit for an economy that allow him to prosper in his administration.

You know what's being a "sore loser"?

Constantly bringing Hilary and chanting "locked her up" but not doing anything about it.

You know what's a "sore loser"?

Still bi*ching about losing the popular vote, blaming illegals for it and making endless excuses as to why Trump loss that.

And lastly, why he hasn't been charged?

I guess they want a stronger case but also, because next year 2020 is around the corner and bringing an impeachment charge will only hurt the democrats the same way it hurt the GOP when they impeached Clinton. That's why

1 week ago '16        #18
MadMarlo 
space
space
space
$2,200 | Props total: 6275 6275
 Taste Maker said

same for democrats

What is it you think democrats should be fixing ?

1 week ago '14        #19
TheGreatestEver 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,092 | Props total: 2788 2788
 Taste Maker said

In your mind, the Republicans didn't vote against democratic proposals meant to help people during both Obama terms?
+4   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '18        #20
Deeznutz1981 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,935 | Props total: 3578 3578
Considering how terrible Obama was as a President I think all New Yorkers should be pissed about having that little skinny girl's name on any street sign. Obama was trash

1 week ago '16        #21
GillyGillzGiles 
space
space
space
$1,391 | Props total: 941 941
N*ggas love Hoebama lol

1 week ago '16        #22
foshoVoodoo 291 heat pts291
space
space
$17,047 | Props total: 39782 39782
 GillyGillzGiles said
N*ggas love Hoebama lol
I don't but maga hates him so it's funny
+4   

1 week ago '04        #23
abstractq 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,237 | Props total: 7411 7411
 Taste Maker said

same for democrats

The democrats dont have the power to fix sh*t

Mitch Mcconnell wont even bring the bills theyve passed up in the senate for vote. . .
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+42online now  57
Image(s) inside BREAKING... Tee Grizzly Shot Up In Detroit, Manager Killed
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  48
Video inside List of Ideal Traits Japanese Girls Want in a Guy Based On a New Study
69 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+33online now  33
Workout Change the look of your body in only 2 workouts w/ The Snatch Grip Hig..
54 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+71online now  29
Image(s) inside Yo trying to cop a popeyes chicken sandwich tonight is like trying to ..
350 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy