Nicki Minaj Calls Rick Ross & Game Desperate To Sell Albums, Using 50 Cent For Attention

most viewed right now
+37  85
59 comments @hiphop

section    |  2 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section The Hip-Hop Spot

1 week ago '10        #1
5063 page views
105 comments

HolyFatherSteve 1350 heat pts1350
space
space
$13,750 | Props total: 30522 30522
Nicki Minaj Calls Rick Ross A Clown Desperate To Sell Albums, Using 50 Cent For Attention

The queen's guillotine has never been sharper.

Nicki Minaj has been on a rampage, and a murderous one at that. Not long after sending Joe Budden scurrying beneath the table like Lil B walked into the room, Nicki wasted little time in airing yet another grievance. This time, her sights were set on Rick Ross, who recently dropped off his tenth studio album Port Of Miami 2. Now, Ross and Nicki have somewhat of a history, given that Nicki's ex-boyfriend Meek Mill was signed to Rozay during their relationship. After the split turned ugly, Ross weighed in on 2017's "Apple Of My Eye," rapping "I told Meek I wouldn't trust Nicki/Instead of beefin' with your dog, you just give 'em some distance."

Clearly, the disrespect did not sit well with Nicki, who addressed Ross directly during an appearance on The Joe Budden Podcast (around the 36 minute mark). Explaining that she was among the only ones loyal to Meek during his darker days. "When a grown-ass fu*king man name-drops a woman to sell an album, when I was the only one in his corner when everyone turned their back on them, when everyone was calling them 'Twitter-fingers' and cracking up laughing at them? My n***a!" vents Nicki, alluding to the aforementioned "Apple Of My Eye."

"I went and sat down in a meeting with Obama, President Obama, and Ross was there," she revealed. "He texted dude after the meeting and said, 'Yo, this chick is a keeper.' I saw the text myself with my own eyes. 'This chick is a keeper. She went in a room full of rappers and spoke to Obama and the first thing out of her mouth was about you and figuring out your probation situation and why you're still on probation after all these years.'"

"And then you come out on an album, when it's time to sell some weak-ass fu*kin' album, and try to disrespect Nicki Minaj?" she says, incredulous at the audacity. "What? And now you try to disrespect 50? Try to hope 50 would respond to your nonsense this time? Boy, sit your fat a*s down." Joe can't help but marvel at her tenacity - "I love how you giving it out," he says, with a chortle. At this point, Ross has yet to respond, but you can already guess that 50 Cent is making the appropriate meme as we speak.
visit this link https://www.hotnewhiphop. .. ews.88196.html

Last edited by HolyFatherSteve; 08-14-2019 at 03:41 PM..

best
worst
105 comments

1 week ago '10        #2
HolyFatherSteve 1350 heat pts1350 OP
space
space
+6   

1 week ago '16        #3
dyergram 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$910 | Props total: 2113 2113
No lies detected tbh and she defo can rap her a*s off imo although I’m not a fan of her projects.
+6   

1 week ago '04        #4
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 2501 2501
She wasn’t talking negative about game! They fu*k with each other
+2   

1 week ago '10        #5
space
space
 LikeABoss38701 said
She wasn’t talking negative about game! They fu*k with each other
I changed the title but it was too late

1 week ago '10        #6
space
space
he is desperate as fu*k for any type of buzz

1 week ago '19        #7
KyubiKami 
space
space
$14 | Props total: 115 115
Man I been on this site for a few years now without an account. I’m a big fan of 50 but on me OP is making me slowly dislike 50. I mean that with all disrespect. I don’t need to go into detail when it comes to your weird antics and obsessive behaviour but you’re a very strange guy. For your sake I hope this is just an in internet persona.
+29   

1 week ago '10        #8
space
space
 KyubiKami said
Man I been on this site for a few years now without an account. Iím a big fan of 50 but on me OP is making me slowly dislike 50. I mean that with all disrespect. I donít need to go into detail when it comes to your weird antics and obsessive behaviour but youíre a very strange guy. For your sake I hope this is just an in internet persona.
Suck my d*ck weirdo, how does my "antics" having anything to do with you?

1 week ago '19        #9
KyubiKami 
space
space
 HolyFatherSteve said
Suck my d*ck weirdo, how does my "antics" having anything to do with you?
Again, I really hope this is just acting for the internet. If not, you need help.
+16   

1 week ago '05        #10
tokinjohn 3030 heat pts3030
space
space
$19,024 | Props total: 95008 95008
 KyubiKami said
Man I been on this site for a few years now without an account. Iím a big fan of 50 but on me OP is making me slowly dislike 50. I mean that with all disrespect. I donít need to go into detail when it comes to your weird antics and obsessive behaviour but youíre a very strange guy. For your sake I hope this is just an in internet persona.
Lol my man, if someone on BX can make you not like a certain artist music than maybe this ain't the place for you....BX will have you listening to Folk music in no time if you fall vic to the chaos and trolling
+26   

1 week ago '19        #11
KyubiKami 
space
space
 tokinjohn said
Lol my man, if someone on BX can make you not like a certain artist music than maybe this ain't the place for you....BX will have you listening to Folk music in no time if you fall vic to the chaos and trolling
I been on here for a long time, just never made an account. Iíve seen all the trolly sh*t but I can tell theyíre trolls. This guy takes the whole cake to the point, I donít even know if heís trolling or heís genuinely this obsessed. Itís weird af
+11   

1 week ago '05        #12
Dainfamous730 107 heat pts107
space
space
space
$1,161 | Props total: 5245 5245
But she used her beef with Cardi to push her singles and her queen album, and she's been using her and everyone else she has beef with to push her radio show
+22   

1 week ago '05        #13
tokinjohn 3030 heat pts3030
space
space
$19,024 | Props total: 95008 95008
 KyubiKami said
I been on here for a long time, just never made an account. Iíve seen all the trolly sh*t but I can tell theyíre trolls. This guy takes the whole cake to the point, I donít even know if heís trolling or heís genuinely this obsessed. Itís weird af
Yeah but being on the sidelines where they can't actually go at your name and know your likes and dislikes is a whole different thing, wack cuz this place used to be dope, I'm still around outta old habits that I need to break at this point...Lol idk if Steve is serious or not, if I had to guess I would say yes, but way worse posters than him around here
+3   

1 week ago '18        #14
S-Class 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,029 | Props total: 16613 16613
She actually shouted out Game only said this about Ross which is pretty ridiculous
+8   

1 week ago '10        #15
space
space
 KyubiKami said
Again, I really hope this is just acting for the internet. If not, you need help.
I need help for what?

1 week ago '18        #16
NBA 61 heat pts61
space
space
$8,062 | Props total: 21882 21882
Bullsh*t

Meek himself said that Nicki was siding with the judge on the breakfast club

+9   

1 week ago '18        #17
Mrloadup 
space
space
space
$104 | Props total: 174 174
bi*ch you and yo man better have this same energy when you come face to face with them dudes and they goons
+9   

1 week ago '04        #18
x Tha Arkitek x 100 heat pts100
space
space
$20,838 | Props total: 12045 12045
 Dainfamous730 said
But she used her beef with Cardi to push her singles and her queen album, and she's been using her and everyone else she has beef with to push her radio show
Nothing but the truth spoken here. Right or wrong, Nicki Minaj been going at everybody head lately, and without a hit record of her own to show...she's slowly becoming a distant memory. She's as desperate as anyone.
+3   

1 week ago '16        #19
Knucklez 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,166 | Props total: 25705 25705
 dyergram said
No lies detected tbh and she defo can rap her a*s off imo although Iím not a fan of her projects.

only been impressed wit one nicki verse and word is that she got a lot of help with it (the monster verse)
+4   

1 week ago '15        #20
GrgeClrk 195 heat pts195
space
space
$8,175 | Props total: 28144 28144
CASH MONEY/G UNIT

1 week ago '16        #21
Barbarianbob 
space
space
space
$108 | Props total: 359 359
Nicki husband or whoever he’s supposed to be is supposed to have some clout or street cred or be some sort of super gangster, I get it

But she been signing homeboy up for a whole lot of unnecessary bullsh*t that’s definitely gonna come his way sooner than later

I think she fails to realize nobody is untouchable so with all this new found drama she creating he a be getting tested eventually

The sh*t is actually starting to remind me of that Key & Peele Meegan skit

+9   

1 week ago '18        #22
Laron Artest 286 heat pts286
space
space
space
$2,087 | Props total: 15104 15104
lol that part about just because bi*ches are fat and look like men doesn't mean they can rap is hilarious. She might be talking about that new Lizzo bi*ch
+4   

1 week ago '18        #23
RubbahBandMane 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,224 | Props total: 7558 7558
 KyubiKami said
Man I been on this site for a few years now without an account. I’m a big fan of 50 but on me OP is making me slowly dislike 50. I mean that with all disrespect. I don’t need to go into detail when it comes to your weird antics and obsessive behaviour but you’re a very strange guy. For your sake I hope this is just an in internet persona.
@ @ @

Last edited by RubbahBandMane; 08-14-2019 at 02:42 PM..
+4   

1 week ago '10        #24
brooklyngohard 500 heat pts500
space
space
space
$4,623 | Props total: 6081 6081

1 week ago '04        #25
cold_young_thug 50 heat pts50
space
space
$11,351 | Props total: 4928 4928
So wait was dis before or after she sonned joe? called him a dumb fu*k and screamed on him and turned off his mic like the bi*ch he is. im confused why budden d*ck sucking.

And how the fu*k ross turned his back on meek and nicki the only one behind meek? bi*ch first of all you a traitor cuz when fam and yo man beefed u sided withcho man and swept drake under the bus cuz u mad at his popularity? and its crazy cuz at the time i thought meek was riding nicki wave, but i see now nicki was riding his wave. And nicki trash she aint top sh*t. Latifah would murder dis plastic bi*ch
+8   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+42online now  59
Image(s) inside BREAKING... Tee Grizzly Shot Up In Detroit, Manager Killed
295 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  52
Video inside List of Ideal Traits Japanese Girls Want in a Guy Based On a New Study
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+31online now  39
Workout Change the look of your body in only 2 workouts w/ The Snatch Grip Hig..
53 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+55online now  18
Video inside High school cafeteria in Texas
119 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy