Unmasking The Illusion Of C. Ronaldo|Fact Based Thread|This Thread Involves No Opinions

most viewed right now
44 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
+63  49
26 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX SportsCenter

5 days ago '19        #1
295 page views
23 comments

kartveli 37 heat pts37
space
space
$612 | Props total: 866 866
Unmasking The Illusion Of C. Ronaldo|Fact Based Thread|This Thread Involves No Opinions

This is a continuation of a thread I made about Ronaldo’s first two seasons at Real Madrid || In which he lost back 2 back La Ligas AKA Spanish Leagues to Messi & Barcelona. & failed to make it to Champions League Final. Let alone win it.

Let’s Recap:

2009/10 Ronaldo Debut Season

Kicked out of UEFA Champions League Round of 16 by a club that we were supposed to RUN OVER — Lyon.
Lost The League to Barcelona. 2nd Place.

2010/11 Ronaldo’s Second Season

Kicked out of UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals by Messi (won’t say Barcelona cuz Messi singlehandedly won this tie)

Lost the league to Barcelona *again* 2nd Place.

Let the UNMASKING of this fraud continue.

2011/12 Ronaldo’s Third Season

Kicked Out Of The Champions In The Semi-Finals by Bayern Munich. This is now Ronaldo’s 3rd Consecutive Season at Real Madrid in which he BADLY FLOPS & gets eliminated from CL. Did I mention he missed the decisive penalty?

To Be Continued

best
worst
23 comments

5 days ago '05        #2
rawchester 21 heat pts21
space
space
$6,820 | Props total: 9910 9910
Bro, is Messi paying you.?
+4   

5 days ago '16        #3
Knucklez 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,123 | Props total: 25548 25548
 rawchester said
Bro, is Messi paying you.?
im starting to think this fool IS messi. Dude goes on boxden in between soccer playing, practice, eating empanadas and whatever else alabaster argentinian people do for fun
+4   

5 days ago '05        #4
rawchester 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Knucklez said
im starting to think this fool IS messi. Dude goes on boxden in between soccer playing, practice, eating empanadas and whatever else alabaster argentinian people do for fun
Lol!

Seriously, dude is calling Ronaldo a fraud..... That's such an outrageous take its really not even worth debating about.
+2   

5 days ago '14        #5
Blazeyy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,453 | Props total: 15695 15695
 Knucklez said
He also claims to be a madridsta i think
+2   

5 days ago '05        #6
rawchester 21 heat pts21
space
space
He does... Lol

5 days ago '19        #7
kartveli 37 heat pts37 OP
space
space
 rawchester said
He does... Lol
I would appreciate if you actually commented your opinions on the CONTENT inside of this thread. Thanks guys.

So far, I display how he flopped in his first 3 seasons at Real Madrid. Three consecutive seasons. It gets much worse but you have NOTHING TO SAY on his first three seasons I just wrote about? Nothing?

Interesting

You guys a*sist me in showing the truth. Unmasking The Illusion. I display facts of him flopping, of him being a flop... a media creation.. marketing machine..

And the counters are get? Nothing having to do with FACTS (not opinions) that I just displayed above.

Maybe you should give some insight on the material presented in the thread? But you would have to understand football and have knowledge to do that. LOLS.

Never mind.

Last edited by kartveli; 08-12-2019 at 10:10 PM..

5 days ago '19        #8
space
space
 Blazeyy said
He also claims to be a madridsta i think
Mhmm, so you guys are Madridistas and have 0 issues, with all the times he flopped for us which is over half a decade? Did I not just display 3 consecutive seasons in a row of him flopping? That’s 3 years. Do you not realize, how long 3 years is? 3 years of me watching him flopping for MY club? But it’s more than 3. This is 3 I just displayed above. Hm, starting to look like none of you are Real Madrid fans. Starts to look like you guys are Cristianos c*ck suckers. Because you don’t put players above clubs you are fans of. “madridistas” how would you adore a player who flops for the club you support? Lol.. you guys are Cristiano c*ck suckers, not Real Madrid fans.

You guys also are casuals with no know knowledge to debate me with. That’s why the comments you guys write have nothing to do with football content and facts. It’s all personal insults at me.

Facts not opinions.

It’s INTERESTING there’s ZERO input on actual thread material.

Basically says it all about the ILLUSION that is C. Ronaldo. Denial of reality. No substance. Wild claims backed up with Zero facts.

Last edited by kartveli; 08-12-2019 at 10:13 PM..

5 days ago '06        #9
droid3000 1231 heat pts1231
space
space
$33,177 | Props total: 49246 49246
He's worse than those two dudes that worship kyrie

5 days ago '19        #10
space
space
 droid3000 said
He's worse than those two dudes that worship kyrie
Oh another comment. That ignores facts presented in the thread, and comments a personal insult.

Starting to see a pattern here.

Lolz.

5 days ago '19        #11
space
space
P.S I do this because C. Ronaldo is a media creation and a marketing job. He was never, and is not who he is marketed to be.

It’s all propaganda, lies, manipulations and illusions; backed up by a padded goal scoring record (95% of them being meaningless)

5 days ago '11        #12
Broseph Stalin 61 heat pts61
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 18465 18465
 Knucklez said
+1   

5 days ago '14        #13
Blazeyy 2 heat pts
space
space
 kartveli said
Mhmm, so you guys are Madridistas and have 0 issues, with all the times he flopped for us which is over half a decade ? Did I not just show his first seasons consecutive seasons of a row of him flopping ? That’s 3 years. Do you not realize, how long 3 years is? 3 years of me watching him flopping for MY club ? But it’s more than 3. This is 3 I just displayed above. Hm, starting to look like none of you are Real Madrid fans. Starts to look like you guys are Cristianos c*ck suckers. Because you don’t put players above clubs you are fans of. “madridistas”

Facts not opinions.

It’s INTERESTING there’s ZERO input on actual thread material.

Basically says it all about the ILLUSION that is C. Ronaldo. Denial of reality. No substance. Wild claims backed up with Zero facts.
have you ever posted anything about el fenomeno, raul, di stefano, roberto carlos, luis figo, zidane, or any of the other greats that have played for the blancos?

have you ever posted di maria crossing puyol?

have you ever posted benzema toeing the line against 3 defenders?

have you ever posted bale outrunning his defender to singlehandedly win the copa? or the ridiculous angle header to bring them 1 up after di maria crossed 2 defenders?

just admit you're a barsa fanboy if you got a problem with ronaldo scoring 450 goals in 438 matches while winning 3 CL titles in 9 years
+1   

5 days ago '19        #14
space
space
 Blazeyy said
have you ever posted anything about el fenomeno, raul, di stefano, roberto carlos, luis figo, zidane, or any of the other greats that have played for the blancos?

have you ever posted di maria crossing puyol?

have you ever posted benzema toeing the line against 3 defenders?

have you ever posted bale outrunning his defender to singlehandedly win the copa? or the ridiculous angle header to bring them 1 up after di maria crossed 2 defenders?

just admit you're a barsa fanboy if you got a problem with ronaldo scoring 450 goals in 438 matches while winning 3 CL titles in 9 years
That was Cristiano Ronaldo’s first Champions League Final with Real Madrid. His 5th Season. After 4 seasons of FLOPPING.

Yes remind us. What happened in this final.
Tell us more.. or should I?

You’re a Real Madrid fan? And you have NO ISSUE of him flopping in LITERALLY 5 CONSECUTIVE SEASONS? FIVE? 5?

Last edited by kartveli; 08-12-2019 at 10:47 PM..

5 days ago '11        #15
PotheadFocker 179 heat pts179
space
space
$35,314 | Props total: 13694 13694
+1   

5 days ago '19        #16
space
space
 PotheadFocker said
That’s a very intelligent comment. You guys are literally proving my point for me.

5 days ago '19        #17
space
space
Raul is my idol. My all time fav player. Unlike Ronaldo, his goals won Real Madrid titles. Raul didn’t flop in big games.
Why do you brain dead casual f*ggs think I know so much about Ronaldo. I’m a Real Madrid FAN. I watched him play 9 years for Real Madrid. I’ve watched him flop 8 years out of those 9.

But Money Has to be made. Guy has to be marketed. He is a marketing job. Media Creation.

Claim he’s one of the best is backed up by his padded meaningless goal record, and by taking credit of others work (Ramos, Bale, Dimaria) protagonists in CL Finals In which Ronaldo flopped and did nothing to help Real Madrid win them.

Last edited by kartveli; 08-12-2019 at 10:55 PM..

5 days ago '14        #18
Blazeyy 2 heat pts
space
space
 kartveli said
That was Cristiano Ronaldo’s first Champions League Final with Real Madrid. His 5th Season. After 4 seasons of FLOPPING.

Yes remind us. What happened in this final.
Tell us more.. or should I?

You’re a Real Madrid fan? And you have NO ISSUE of him flopping in LITERALLY 5 CONSECUTIVE SEASONS? FIVE? 5?
okay

5 days ago '19        #19
space
space
 Blazeyy said
okay

I’m done. I am dealing with casuals. anyways I will tell you since you either don’t know what happened because you are a casual or you are in denial. Either way...

Tell us about him flopping in this Champions league final. 5th year in a row. Tell us about Atletico Madrid winning this final, until Ramos equalized on 93rd minute to save RM from death. And then how DiMaria went on that legendary run that Bale finished to make it 2-1. And how then Marcelo secured the win by scoring the 3rd. And then how Cristiano Scored the meaningless FOURTH via Penalty and celebrated like he just won Real Madrid the final, hogging the attention and taking attention away from players who WON THIS FINAL WITHOUT HIS HELP. this was the perfect example of the ILLUSION I am speaking of. Illusion. Images of his celebration as if he contributed in this win. Images for the newspaper front pages with his shirt off.

Shameless and Pathetic.

did I just lie in anything I wrote about this final ? I know this because ima RM fan.

Ronaldo FLOPPED in this final and gets 0 credit for this Champions League Title.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. But as I said I am dealing with casuals. I have yet to receive a competent comment on this thread.

Pathetic.

5 days ago '14        #20
Blazeyy 2 heat pts
space
space
 kartveli said

I’m done. I am dealing with casuals. anyways I will tell you since you either don’t know what happened because you are a casual or you are in denial. Either way...

Tell us about him flopping in this Champions league final. 5th year in a row. Tell us about Atletico Madrid winning this final, until Ramos equalized on 93rd minute to save RM from death. And then how DiMaria went on that legendary run that Bale finished to make it 2-1. And how then Marcelo secured the win by scoring the 3rd. And then how Cristiano Scored the meaningless FOURTH via Penalty and celebrated like he just won Real Madrid the final, hogging the attention and taking attention away from players who WON THIS FINAL WITHOUT HIS HELP. this was the perfect example of the ILLUSION I am speaking of. Illusion. Images of his celebration as if he contributed in this win. Images for the newspaper front pages with his shirt off.

Shameless and Pathetic.

did I just lie in anything I wrote about this final ? I know this because ima RM fan.

Ronaldo FLOPPED in this final and gets 0 credit for this Champions League Title.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. But as I said I am dealing with casuals. I have yet to receive a competent comment on this thread.

Pathetic.
ah okay
+1   

5 days ago '19        #21
space
space
This is the level of knowledge/ expertise C. Ronaldo fanboys possess. Just observe people. You do NOT SEE ONE SINGLE COMMENT - debunking me, countering me, or making a single competent point. Or any point for that matter. These are all casuals. A non casual who thinks Ronaldo is actually who he’s marketed as being, doesn’t exist. Literally.

I LITERATELY DISPLAYED HIS FIRST 3 SEASONS at Real Madrid (so far) where he flopped in all of them.

His 4th season in Madrid is up next.. guess what. He flops again. Lol. Another trophy less season. Yikes.

I wonder why this is never brought up and talked about. Analyzed.

He’s a media creation. Marketing machine.

fu*king casuals

5 days ago '19        #22
Halamadrid 
space
space
space
$13 | Props total: 21 21
Smh a man and any player on the squad as a matter of fact who helped real reach the treasured la decima will be a forever legend in the club and football . Not to mention winning ucl titles back to back to back. So to mention his first two seasons as a write off does not out weigh what he accomplished in europe in the latter years. As for struggling with la liga, same can be mentioned with messi struggling to win anything with argentina. I only compare them two because both are a generational talent and for sure ronaldo has been in the same stratosphere as messi and maradonna, pele... all time greats. Mind you ronaldo is portugese and always had a ego driven attitude due to this n spanish people, media spiting him so he never thought of himself as true madrid home , always hinting at returning to man united and his father figure ferguson. Op might not be a cr7 fanboy but to say he does not live to the hype and his career being a flop is ridiculous due to only his first two seasons at madrid. Look at his stats, goal scoring records.. U forget to mention man united career and also maybe he didnt score in the most imortant games but he still has the most UCL goals in knock out phase. Now players that dont live up to their name during UCL would be some one like neymar lol. This kid from santos going on astronomical transfer to barca. He ended up winning the triple with barca but after what happened to brazil in wc2014 mind u missing every important game for psg too is a way bigger flop in my eyes. If only messi played some where else to compare how well he is outside barcelona where the whole playing style and team play wasnt catered to him. Ronaldo and messi internationally have been average but international play in todays era is a different beast because players have such long a*s seasons with their clubs and domestically get drained by the end of the season. This isnt no longer where world cup was the only soccer trophy coveted and it happens every four years thats almost half a decade for a handful of games that happen in 1 month. I still think im missing a few points on this topic but i swear this is the same sh*t that is mentioned and argued over n augnosium in countless messi v cr7 conversations. but op making threads about this sh*t and i see u are trying to pan handle for casuals isnt too great for casuals to learn more about best sport. U could make a thread about top prospects such as joa felix k*lling it in pre season and didnt the new season already begin for some leagues??? Instead of beating on a dead horse

5 days ago '16        #23
ahonui06 1803 heat pts1803
space
space
$42,533 | Props total: 87114 87114
Champions League titles
RONALDO 5 (Including a 3peat)
messi 4

RONALDO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
@
+1   

4 days ago '19        #24
space
space
 Halamadrid said
Smh a man and any player on the squad as a matter of fact who helped real reach the treasured la decima will be a forever legend in the club and football . Not to mention winning ucl titles back to back to back. So to mention his first two seasons as a write off does not out weigh what he accomplished in europe in the latter years. As for struggling with la liga, same can be mentioned with messi struggling to win anything with argentina. I only compare them two because both are a generational talent and for sure ronaldo has been in the same stratosphere as messi and maradonna, pele... all time greats. Mind you ronaldo is portugese and always had a ego driven attitude due to this n spanish people, media spiting him so he never thought of himself as true madrid home , always hinting at returning to man united and his father figure ferguson. Op might not be a cr7 fanboy but to say he does not live to the hype and his career being a flop is ridiculous due to only his first two seasons at madrid. Look at his stats, goal scoring records.. U forget to mention man united career and also maybe he didnt score in the most imortant games but he still has the most UCL goals in knock out phase. Now players that dont live up to their name during UCL would be some one like neymar lol. This kid from santos going on astronomical transfer to barca. He ended up winning the triple with barca but after what happened to brazil in wc2014 mind u missing every important game for psg too is a way bigger flop in my eyes. If only messi played some where else to compare how well he is outside barcelona where the whole playing style and team play wasnt catered to him. Ronaldo and messi internationally have been average but international play in todays era is a different beast because players have such long a*s seasons with their clubs and domestically get drained by the end of the season. This isnt no longer where world cup was the only soccer trophy coveted and it happens every four years thats almost half a decade for a handful of games that happen in 1 month. I still think im missing a few points on this topic but i swear this is the same sh*t that is mentioned and argued over n augnosium in countless messi v cr7 conversations. but op making threads about this sh*t and i see u are trying to pan handle for casuals isnt too great for casuals to learn more about best sport. U could make a thread about top prospects such as joa felix k*lling it in pre season and didnt the new season already begin for some leagues??? Instead of beating on a dead horse
Ronaldo made 0 contribution in the champions league final that won RM La Decima. ZERO. He flopped.

See what I wrote above? That’s a fact. Not my opinion.

Idc about your gay feelings, facts are facts.

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  31
Video inside Tariq Nasheed gives Jay z his butter biscuits
98 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  29
Aug 16 - Jeffrey Epstein spent hours alone with mysterious woman in lockup
23 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+59online now  21
Video inside Producer Bryan Michael Cox "Jay-Z Told Jermaine Dupri Not To Work With ..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside MYSONNE breaks down hypocrisy of ppl dissing JAY-Z : “KAEPERNICK HAS TO..
29 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy