Corey king speaks on stakk stone running to elevator after queenzflip interview

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section The Hip-Hop Spot

1 week ago '19        #1
1185 page views
29 comments

CLOUTCHASER 76 heat pts76
space
space
space
$425 | Props total: 1091 1091
Corey king speaks on stakk stone running to elevator after queenzflip interview

+2   

best
worst
29 comments

1 week ago '13        #2
King X Riece 
space
space
$3,915 | Props total: 8838 8838
I knew them n*ggas started shaking after the interview. Ridiculous
+2   

1 week ago '19        #3
CLOUTCHASER 76 heat pts76 OP
space
space
space
 King X Riece said
I knew them n*ggas started shaking after the interview. Ridiculous
His hand was all in stakk face lol
+1   

1 week ago '18        #4
Losantana16x3 73 heat pts73
space
space
$946 | Props total: 4801 4801
 CLOUTCHASER said
His hand was all in stakk face lol
Was there a live that later turned into an edited rebroadcast?
+2   

1 week ago '19        #5
space
space
space
 Losantana16x3 said
Was there a live that later turned into an edited rebroadcast?
100 percent facts flip edited like 45 minutes i heard
+2   

1 week ago '05        #6
beast14 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,141 | Props total: 923 923
why they was f*ghting?
+1   

1 week ago '18        #7
Pastor Ra 88 heat pts88
space
space
$3,598 | Props total: 11656 11656
It's all about miscommunication. CK was so drunk and emotional and them n*ggas was stuck on that small a*s couch.

CK feel like he knew Soul b4 Blood and they didn't act on the Mac sh*t quick enough + he wasn't backed up when n*ggas turned on him for being part of Mac being exposed.

Soul didn't speak on the specifics cuz he felt that was their story to tell, so there's a misconception that Soul lied in his episode, when he didn't.
+3   

1 week ago '18        #8
Pastor Ra 88 heat pts88
space
space
$3,598 | Props total: 11656 11656
 beast14 said
why they was f*ghting?
Stakk got tired of CK interrupting while drunk n emotional, so he put his hands in CK's face. They'll peace it up soon.
+2   

1 week ago '19        #9
space
space
space
 Pastor Ra said
Stakk got tired of CK interrupting while drunk n emotional, so he put his hands in CK's face. They'll peace it up soon.
The other way around tho

1 week ago '11        #10
tonio25 6 heat pts
space
space
$6,878 | Props total: 12105 12105
I was wondering who got to f*ghting

1 week ago '05        #11
beast14 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,141 | Props total: 923 923
Stakk Stone be getting bullied then?

1 week ago '15        #12
DamianDragunov 
space
space
$12,025 | Props total: 32498 32498
These are supposed OGs right?? There’s a lesson here to the youngins. Look how old these cats are still f*ghting over dumb sht, Souls have worn thin. And if you don’t realize that all the dirt and hell they been thru don’t haunt them every day of their life you wrong. I almost guarantee at night when they in bed by themselves they still see some of that sht. When they wake up in the morning they take a mental pros and cons list of who they are as a person. It’s why some them drown that sht with liquor and other chemicals to be able to stand themselves and who they are. Ever notice how after awhile they all want to get on that positive tip?
It’s because of trying to undo things they’ve done. Of course some enemies were life and death instances. But it’s the ones they didn’t have to do or the bystanders that got done that eats at the soul. By the time your an “OG” or whatever general.. your a mess inside.
Years of your life locked up, people you loved pushed away or fuked up because of you, and all you have is yourself in the end. And it’s not easy to look in the mirror anymore.

Learn a lesson youngins. They can’t even do a simple interview without drama.
+20   

1 week ago '16        #13
Boogie1790 9 heat pts
space
space
$8,280 | Props total: 20820 20820
 DamianDragunov said
These are supposed OGs right?? Thereís a lesson here to the youngins. Look how old these cats are still f*ghting over dumb sht, Souls have worn thin. And if you donít realize that all the dirt and hell they been thru donít haunt them every day of their life you wrong. I almost guarantee at night when they in bed by themselves they still see some of that sht. When they wake up in the morning they take a mental pros and cons list of who they are as a person. Itís why some them drown that sht with liquor and other chemicals to be able to stand themselves and who they are. Ever notice how after awhile they all want to get on that positive tip?
Itís because of trying to undo things theyíve done. Of course some enemies were life and death instances. But itís the ones they didnít have to do or the bystanders that got done that eats at the soul. By the time your an ďOGĒ or whatever general.. your a mess inside.
Years of your life locked up, people you loved pushed away or fuked up because of you, and all you have is yourself in the end. And itís not easy to look in the mirror anymore.

Learn a lesson youngins. They canít even do a simple interview without drama.
The west coast OGs are alot more mature and contrite about their past.
+1   

1 week ago '15        #14
DamianDragunov 
space
space
$12,025 | Props total: 32498 32498
 Boogie1790 said
The west coast OGs are alot more mature and contrite about their past.
I think because they have a set amount of years or whatever to be able to claim ďOGĒ. So thereís no confusion. These cats seem always confused on who is ranked what and why. Just an outside observation anyways. The Chi and LA about even on the gang or nation sht. Goes back generations. East coast sht seems to make up theor own sht on the fly so it differs.
+3   

1 week ago '16        #15
Boogie1790 9 heat pts
space
space
 DamianDragunov said
I think because they have a set amount of years or whatever to be able to claim ďOGĒ. So thereís no confusion. These cats seem always confused on who is ranked what and why. Just an outside observation anyways. The Chi and LA about even on the gang or nation sht. Goes back generations. East coast sht seems to make up theor own sht on the fly so it differs.
Yea the sh*t way too chaotic on the east. I think sone Jersey sets official tho.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #16
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,863 | Props total: 1596 1596
 DamianDragunov said
These are supposed OGs right?? Thereís a lesson here to the youngins. Look how old these cats are still f*ghting over dumb sht, Souls have worn thin. And if you donít realize that all the dirt and hell they been thru donít haunt them every day of their life you wrong. I almost guarantee at night when they in bed by themselves they still see some of that sht. When they wake up in the morning they take a mental pros and cons list of who they are as a person. Itís why some them drown that sht with liquor and other chemicals to be able to stand themselves and who they are. Ever notice how after awhile they all want to get on that positive tip?
Itís because of trying to undo things theyíve done. Of course some enemies were life and death instances. But itís the ones they didnít have to do or the bystanders that got done that eats at the soul. By the time your an ďOGĒ or whatever general.. your a mess inside.
Years of your life locked up, people you loved pushed away or fuked up because of you, and all you have is yourself in the end. And itís not easy to look in the mirror anymore.

Learn a lesson youngins. They canít even do a simple interview without drama.
Facts

Peace of mind is priceless and that's something these types will never have.
Not to mention, who wants to be around these types of brothers?
Crazy because I watched about a half hour of the interview. You can hear and see the pain and trauma in the room.
I know those types, not too many happy days among them to be honest.
Peace be upon them all.
+6   

1 week ago '16        #17
Head Coach 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 3839 3839
 DamianDragunov said
Ny had gangs forever dont get confused i think alot of the ogs from back in the 50s n 60s in ny became 5%ers, israelites, black panthers, nation of islam n sh*t like that
+4   

1 week ago '19        #18
drnarcisse 
space
space
$146 | Props total: 363 363
The black community has too many OG’s , but not enough elders. The men that NEVER went to prison, who can educate you on culture, worldly things, and guide you to the right path
+7   

1 week ago '13        #19
mikejuheard 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,984 | Props total: 54709 54709
OP & @ gotta be the same trolls on here
+1   

1 week ago '17        #20
Movadovato 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,285 | Props total: 2115 2115
"ima tell you the truth whether you wanna hear it on not"

Aight im listening....

Starts telling the truth.... guy tries to talk over him with nut a*s shout outs

+2   

1 week ago '12        #21
44wade 312 heat pts312
space
space
space
$28,817 | Props total: 18889 18889
 Movadovato said
"ima tell you the truth whether you wanna hear it on not"

Aight im listening....

Starts telling the truth.... guy tries to talk over him with nut a*s shout outs

there is the original video, i dont know what it all says but the beginning is them saying they should have never had the guy there, and that they didnt mind talking about what happened and they didnt care if Flip put it out.

I seen one from the other guy saying nothing like hands being put on him happened.

Last edited by 44wade; 08-12-2019 at 11:17 PM..

1 week ago '17        #22
Movadovato 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,285 | Props total: 2115 2115
 44wade said
there is the original video, i dont know what it all says but the beginning is them saying they should have never had the guy there, and that they didnt mind talking about what happened and they didnt care if Flip put it out.

I seen one from the other guy saying nothing like hands being put on him happened.
Lol of course they didnt care cause he planned on making this nut a*s video we all watching anyway.

Peep certain sh*t like when guys talk over you.....or act like they dont hear you when your standing right there lol.

This dude look waaaaaaay to old to be talking about "hit em with that 9 piece like blelelelelelelelelelelelelelelel" lol

+1   

1 week ago '16        #23
Boogie1790 9 heat pts
space
space
 Head Coach said
Ny had gangs forever dont get confused i think alot of the ogs from back in the 50s n 60s in ny became 5%ers, israelites, black panthers, nation of islam n sh*t like that
Meaning they grew up
+2   

1 week ago '12        #24
44wade 312 heat pts312
space
space
space
$28,817 | Props total: 18889 18889
 Movadovato said
Lol of course they didnt care cause he planned on making this nut a*s video we all watching anyway.

Peep certain sh*t like when guys talk over you.....or act like they dont hear you when your standing right there lol.

This dude look waaaaaaay to old to be talking about "hit em with that 9 piece like blelelelelelelelelelelelelelelel" lol

i dont know nothing about this sh*t, but aint gonna lie, i k*lled some time watching that flip sh*t seen a few episode.

That being said, imo, one of them said sh*t they shouldnt have said, and one recognized that.

Im in s. fla k*lling time and heard some sh*t that was disrespectful. Dont even want to point it out

1 week ago '19        #25
space
space
space
 mikejuheard said
OP & @ gotta be the same trolls on here
Lol No

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+74online now  43
Image(s) inside Yo trying to cop a popeyes chicken sandwich tonight is like trying to ..
366 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+34online now  34
Workout Change the look of your body in only 2 workouts w/ The Snatch Grip Hig..
76 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+58online now  27
DAME NO JUMPER INTERVEW goes off on JAY-Z "Everybody no Jay ain't sh!t" Fallou..
180 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside The TOP 5 MOST CRINGEST, UNCOMFORTABLE, DISTRUBING BRILLANT MOVIES OF ..
44 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy