Who plays Madden? That Madden game trash! Never buying another Madden game

most viewed right now
24 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
+44  31
19 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX GameSpot

5 days ago '14        #1
1305 page views
22 comments

504 1314 heat pts1314
space
space
$13,069 | Props total: 59450 59450
Who plays Madden? That Madden game trash! Never buying another Madden game

Somebody lying BX

+4   

best
worst
22 comments

5 days ago '13        #2
Phenom354 
space
space
$11,187 | Props total: 10729 10729
EA reported it.

Either way, people still buying the game doesn't mean the game hasn't been the same game with very minor changes for the last 5 years.
+3   

5 days ago '18        #3
addth3sauce 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 2416 2416
I'm not mad at the game
+5   

5 days ago '15        #4
The Red Hood 2 heat pts
space
space
$720 | Props total: 1786 1786
+8   

5 days ago '18        #5
Oswaldgatesjr 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$7,281 | Props total: 16460 16460
It said digital sales. Of course it would have the highest first week digital sales. People dont buy physical copies of games anymore..very misleading smh

U can expect the same with 2k and any other big franchise. Madden numbers r still low tho.
+7   

5 days ago '15        #6
Cali kid87 
space
space
space
$87 | Props total: 418 418
Yearly Sport games are always better when you take some time away from the franchise......I ain’t played madden since 16(not necessarily recommending you got take that much time off), and I gotta honestly say I actually enjoy it this year
+2   

5 days ago '16        #7
STUNNA 20 heat pts20
space
space
$4,966 | Props total: 16254 16254
EA Access
+2   

5 days ago '05        #8
Stuart Scott 237 heat pts237
space
space
$27,851 | Props total: 31459 31459
I’ll grab when it’s $20
+1   

5 days ago '17        #9
justin747 50 heat pts50
space
space
$14,466 | Props total: 72803 72803
I've been in these meetings. This is the sh*t said on a conference call to hide bad news.

The sales are lower than expected and the bad press and reviews has them worried.
+3   

5 days ago '12        #10
Bravo Golf 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,759 | Props total: 7043 7043
 Oswaldgatesjr said
It said digital sales. Of course it would have the highest first week digital sales. People dont buy physical copies of games anymore..very misleading smh

U can expect the same with 2k and any other big franchise. Madden numbers r still low tho.
Came in here to say this.
+1   

5 days ago '17        #11
justin747 50 heat pts50
space
space
$14,466 | Props total: 72803 72803
 Cali kid87 said
Yearly Sport games are always better when you take some time away from the franchise......I ainít played madden since 16(not necessarily recommending you got take that much time off), and I gotta honestly say I actually enjoy it this year
You probably just like it because you haven't played in a while. It's a truly awful game.

The defense on this year's game is embarrassing. Like corners legit don't follow their a*signments and just run the opposite way of the receiver.
+3   

5 days ago '14        #12
Gordon Gartrell 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,714 | Props total: 39838 39838
haven't played since 17. that might have been the worst one i ever played.

5 days ago '07        #13
fabianj 
space
space
$370 | Props total: 110 110
It’s pretty solid this year.

5 days ago '15        #14
T Town84 
space
space
$2,272 | Props total: 5020 5020
Im enjoying it, but they really need to Get franchise mode rebuilt.. Loving the mid level passing! Sad that it took them this long to get it right..

Game still needs work tho.. Kinda hope the sales are low.. Need bigger jumps of improvement..

5 days ago '10        #15
burgboi 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,088 | Props total: 1049 1049
I got the game for free. I live in Florida, and got to do some game testing at EA. I got a copy of Madden 20 as my reward for coming in. After a number of hours on the game, I can say that I would never pay for this. You either gonna pay hundreds of dollars on MUT or you're gonna hate the game. There's a few broken mechanics you can exploit, but the gameplay is bad. No other game mode is worth wasting your time on.
+4   

5 days ago '15        #16
Dman247 4 heat pts
space
space
$426 | Props total: 1237 1237
Lol not gonna lie I don’t even play madden , but I bought this years cuz I’m a Cleveland fan - I actually bought two gave one to my brother two - I’ll probably never get a all star line up like this again

5 days ago '06        #17
Avarice 
space
space
$274 | Props total: 401 401
players are pretty slippery and can avoid tackles really easily but no major gripes about the game....sh*t let them tweak it a lil bit as the season goes....Madden 19 now aint as sh*tty as it was when it first dropped
+1   

5 days ago '11        #18
Aces Up 44 heat pts44
space
space
$3,622 | Props total: 1420 1420
Clicked because of the thread picture of Zhuge Liang.

5 days ago '17        #19
alejandrososa 
space
space
$229 | Props total: 424 424
I usually hate madden but this year is actually really good. Very few stupid "madden" incidents so far. Defense actually catches bad passes. Running is really fun.

5 days ago '15        #20
Tully Blanchard 54 heat pts54
space
space
$12,356 | Props total: 67809 67809
I haven’t played or bought a madden since Vick was on the cover
+1   

5 days ago '04        #21
LordBlanco|M 57 heat pts57
space
space
$37,965 | Props total: 30731 30731
3I said i wasnt gon cop this year but i got it for 20 but yea. Same ol sh*t.

Players still have no idea where they are on the field. Could be qn inch from the goal line and they never try to extend the ball. Watch thqt be a new feature next year. Reach for the goal line like they do on Sundays!!!

Still no real physics nor do players have weight to them so physics and momentum is not respected, jus ragdolls that trip over each other or take themselves out the play running into a teammate like mindless ragdolls.

Oline dline interactions are sloppy as hell, game plays fast so u might not see it as u play but in every replay youll see a lineman on both sides doing some dumb sh*t.

Int animations start way before the ball even gets there.. thats new, i mean they had these animations where u knew it was going to be a pick but for ur WR to start going for a tackle on the DB whil3 the ball is still in the air cuz skynet said its gonna be an int is wild. I think i saved the clip, ill upload it if so.

Overall its still a game u can play jus to pass n run, but fundamentally its a horrible representation of how football is really played. These Xfactors add a lil element but players still all have the same movements and animations so who cares rly? Im enjoying it for what it is and mmainly cuz of at the price i got it. This is not a 60 dollar game in any shape or form.

Last edited by LordBlanco; 08-13-2019 at 12:16 PM..
+2   

5 days ago '18        #22
Oswaldgatesjr 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$7,281 | Props total: 16460 16460
 LordBlanco said
3I said i wasnt gon cop this year but i got it for 20 but yea. Same ol sh*t.

Players still have no idea where they are on the field. Could be qn inch from the goal line and they never try to extend the ball. Watch thqt be a new feature next year. Reach for the goal line like they do on Sundays!!!

Still no real physics nor do players have weight to them so physics and momentum is not respected, jus ragdolls that trip over each other or take themselves out the play running into a teammate like mindless ragdolls.

Oline dline interactions are sloppy as hell, game plays fast so u might not see it as u play but in every replay youll see a lineman on both sides doing some dumb sh*t.

Int animations start way before the ball even gets there.. thats new, i mean they had these animations where u knew it was going to be a pick but for ur WR to start going for a tackle on the DB whil3 the ball is still in the air cuz skynet said its gonna be an int is wild. I think i saved the clip, ill upload it if so.

Overall its still a game u can play jus to pass n run, but fundamentally its a horrible representation of how football is really played. These Xfactors add a lil element but players still all have the same movements and animations so who cares rly? Im enjoying it for what it is and mmainly cuz of at the price i got it. This is not a 60 dollar game in any shape or form.

That's one thing I loved about nfl 2k series. Players felt like they had weight physics felt real . A qb felt like a qb rb felt like a rb depending on which rb it was. Madden is just boring to play.
+1   

4 days ago '05        #23
Micheal C. Will 37 heat pts37
space
space
$32,718 | Props total: 33727 33727
Boxden doesn't account for the entire population of the world, of course people still buy and play Madden.

I mean I haven't brought it and probably won't, but the next person was probably in line release day trying to cop.

Whether or not that EA press release is legit or not is another story though.

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  8
Aug 16 - Jeffrey Epstein spent hours alone with mysterious woman in lockup
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  8
Do You Believe In Ghost? Ever Had a Ghostly Experience?
103 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside Tariq Nasheed gives Jay z his butter biscuits
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  4
Image(s) inside Jax, Raiden & Mileena Also Cast For MORTAL KOMBAT