Watched "Free Meek" ... Why Should We Free Him?

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section The Hip-Hop Spot

2 weeks ago '16        #1
2156 page views
56 comments

ChattyPatty 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$42 | Props total: 180 180
Watched "Free Meek" ... Why Should We Free Him?

I just finished watching the first season of "Free Meek" on Amazon Prime and I ask, am I the only person who thinks he caused the problems on himself and his story is not an example of injustice in the justice system.

He's just a bratty rapper who thinks he should be treated differently because of his newly found celebrity and fame.

best
worst
56 comments

2 weeks ago '15        #2
JimmyDa3rd 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,370 | Props total: 27100 27100
i can't be the only one who feels like n*ggas is going out their way to make this forum sh*tty as possible lol the thread i been seeing on here the last few weeks have been weird as hell
+75   

2 weeks ago '15        #3
Mystic 347 heat pts347
space
space
space
$14,032 | Props total: 30105 30105
i can't be the only one who feels like n*ggas is going out their way to make this forum sh*tty as possible lol the thread i been seeing on here the last few weeks have been weird as hell
+4   

2 weeks ago '17        #4
PROV 274 heat pts274
space
space
$17,598 | Props total: 50750 50750
 ChattyPatty said
I just finished watching the first season of "Free Meek" on Amazon Prime and I ask, am I the only person who thinks he caused the problems on himself and his story is not an example of injustice in the justice system.

He's just a bratty rapper who thinks he should be treated differently because of his newly found celebrity and fame.

+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #5
MightyHealthy2 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,800 | Props total: 50792 50792
A bunch of bi*ch made suburban incels, with multiple accounts fu*king up this site daily. 40 post on a 16 account, whose f*g**t alias is this?

TMC
+19   

2 weeks ago '16        #6
foshoVoodoo 291 heat pts291
space
space
$17,095 | Props total: 39897 39897
 MightyHealthy2 said
A bunch of bi*ch made suburban incels, with multiple accounts fu*king up this site daily. 40 post on a 16 account, whose f*g**t alias is this?

TMC
#facts
+4   

2 weeks ago '14        #7
Vladimir Levin 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,858 | Props total: 7155 7155
 JimmyDa3rd said
Itís the same 1 or 2 people just with multiple accounts itís quite obvious who is whose alias actually
+5   

2 weeks ago '07        #8
DIPSET101 31 heat pts31
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 18620 18620
 Vladimir Levin said
Itís the same 1 or 2 people just with multiple accounts itís quite obvious who is whose alias actually
Baggio and porc got like 75% of the accounts on here
+19   

2 weeks ago '15        #9
drose1985 33 heat pts33
space
space
$32,052 | Props total: 35909 35909
 JimmyDa3rd said
Race baiting ,playing devil's advocate, saying wild outta pocket disrespectful sh*t on here rules the day smh. sh*t is disgusting
+9   

2 weeks ago '10        #10
StoopidVillinz 22 heat pts22
space
space
$10,947 | Props total: 13064 13064
Same n*ggas that get probation for r*pe asking why meek deserve to be free when they tried to lock him up over riding a bike
+6   

2 weeks ago '15        #11
Mr Suprise Sex 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 1404 1404
 JimmyDa3rd said
is just a straight up troll forum and thirst trap forum now.
+4   

2 weeks ago '15        #12
Good Guy Ry 26 heat pts26
space
space
$14,607 | Props total: 37129 37129
BX been fell off, it's even more noticeable those months between the NBA playoffs and NFL season cause trolls be on overtime trying to 'create content'.
+8   

2 weeks ago '18        #13
Keneboy1 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$426 | Props total: 1995 1995
 DIPSET101 said
Baggio and porc got like 75% of the accounts on here
Ayooo Why Bro! Why Bro! Lost a good cc of orange juice reading this post.
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #14
Negusis 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,808 | Props total: 12287 12287
 ChattyPatty said

Why can't it be both?

Meek did some stupid sh*t that he deserve time for and the system took liberties to keep him under their thumb.
+6   

2 weeks ago '19        #15
ArabianPrince 17 heat pts17
space
space
$545 | Props total: 5289 5289
n*ggas screaming free meek but won't even pick up them jail calls from their own family members.

I know I don't. My uncle told me to send him some strawberry poptarts in a food package and I hung up on his a*s.

Last edited by ArabianPrince; 08-12-2019 at 11:42 AM..
+5   

2 weeks ago '17        #16
JacobWatch 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$2,479 | Props total: 11904 11904
 ChattyPatty said
system.

Wrong.

He's a black man who thinks he SHOULDN'T be treated differently because of the color of his skin.

+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #17
ChattyPatty 1 heat pts OP
space
space
space
I'm trying to have a serious debate here, but yall are making this into something else.

Let's be for real, Meek did not get treated unfairly. He was given probation and messed that up. Then given parole and messed that up. Probation again, messed that up. He has countless offenses and many second chances, that I know personally a lot of people don't get.

If it was just over a wheelie on a bike, I could understand, but he continually messing up. He violates his parole, he gets hooked on drugs while on parole, gets into f*ghts, threatens his probation officer, etc.. He would've have been off parole/probation by now if he did the right thing, but instead he always played the line.

Here's an excerpt from WikiPedia:

Mill was arrested for illegally possessing a firearm and a*saulting a policeman when he was 18 years old. He was put on probation.[6][8] In 2008, Mill was convicted of drug dealing and gun possession and sentenced to 11 to 23 months in prison by Judge Genece Brinkley.[44] After Mill's 2008 conviction, Brinkley continued to handle Mill's further legal cases. Mill was released in early 2009 under a five-year parole agreement.[6][45][46][47] In December 2012, Mill was found to have violated his probation and the judge revoked Mill's travel permit.[48]

In May 2013, Mill was again found to have violated his probation and ordered to take etiquette classes. The violation was a failure to report travel plans as required and social media postings that resulted in death threats to the probation officer a*signed his case.[46] In requiring the classes and stressing the requirement to report travel, Brinkley noted, "You need to try to get this right next time."[47] In June 2013, the court noted that Mill continually failed to report his travel plans. Brinkley established an August deadline for the classes, noting that Mill has "a lot of issues" and that the classes would provide him with a "big-picture perspective" on his personal and professional actions. Brinkley said the classes were "more important than any concerts he might have."[49] Of the requirement to provide travel plans to his probation officer, Mill complained, "You just gonna miss money all day." The ADA explained that it was a consequence of being on probation.[50] On July 11, 2014, Mill's probation was revoked and he was sentenced to three to six months in jail.[51] He was released on December 2, 2014.[52][a]

He was found guilty for a parole violation again on December 17, 2015. The judge hearing his case refused to give him another chance and ordered him not to work or perform before his sentencing on February 5, 2016.[53] He was sentenced to 90 days of house arrest on February 5. The sentence became effective on March 1. Mill was not allowed to work and was required to do daily community service with groups serving adults. He was also sentenced to six more years of probation.[54] On June 2, 2016, Mill was sentenced to eight additional days of house arrest.[55] His house arrest came to an end in mid-June 2016.[56]

On March 11, 2017, Mill was arrested at an airport in St. Louis, Missouri for a*saulting two pedestrians. Shortly after his arrest and court appearance, he was given a court summons.[57][58] On November 6, 2017, he was sentenced to two to four years in state prison for violating his parole.[59][60]

Reports alleged that there was an FBI investigation into the conduct of Brinkley, the judge presiding over his case.[61] This was later publicly acknowledged by Mill's defense team.[62] Mill's attorney, Joe Tacopina, made several allegations of inappropriate statements and actions by Brinkley, including that "she requested he re-record a Boyz II Men song and shout her out, and how she wanted him to leave Roc Nation to sign with a friend of hers" and that "she showed up at his community service" when a typical judge would not, among several other irregularities.[63]

In February 2018, the officer of Mill's original 2007 case was brought under scrutiny for the potential mishandling of his arrest. This came upon a whistle-blower's testimony responsible for the revelation of hundreds of other corrupt officers. An appeal to reverse Mill's conviction was submitted.[64]

On April 24, 2018, Mill was released pending the outcome of the appeal to the Pennsylvania supreme court.[65] The Philadelphia district attorney petitioned Brinkley for his release, citing credibility issues with the arresting officer in his initial 2008 conviction.[66][67] Brinkley declined and instead scheduled the case for a hearing.[66] Hours after his release from prison, Michael G. Rubin, a minority owner of the Philadelphia 76ers and longtime supporter of Mill, flew Mill in by helicopter to a 76ers game to perform a ceremonial bell-ringing on the court.[68] Garnering support from other public figures such as Jay-Z and Kevin Hart, Mill has said that he would like to use his situation to "shine a light" on the criminal justice system.[69][64]

With Mill's continuous arrests and probation from Brinkley, he is estimated by his booking agency and management to have lost millions of dollars in profit.[70] As of April 25, 2018, Brinkley continues to handle Mill's legal cases.[71]
Y'all can't be serious, that this guy didn't cause problems for himself. I honestly do not think Meek got an unfair deal. I think he messed up.

Let's not forget Meek also was allegedly involved in the Safaree beatdown and Quentin Miller beatdown. So, he still running around with his middle finger up and thinking he's above the law.

I guess the next time he goes to jail, everyone will scream "INJUSTICE" because their favorite rapper is behind bars again, but not because he actually violated the terms of his probation/parole.

Anyway, you can agree or disagree, but let's stay on topic. If you have a valid opinion of why Meek was treated unfairly (or fairly), then I'd like to hear it!

Just for the record, I'm a black man, from the hoods of Newark NJ, not some race baitor or hater.

Last edited by ChattyPatty; 08-12-2019 at 12:12 PM..
+12   

2 weeks ago '10        #18
GBREEZE 282 heat pts282
space
space
$13,504 | Props total: 12535 12535
no porc on my fork.....fu*k these n*ggas b. auto-slappppppppppped
+2   

2 weeks ago '13        #19
EZ Green 46 heat pts46
space
space
$14,709 | Props total: 35813 35813
 JimmyDa3rd said
Word. The most trolling there was years ago was from people like hiphopfactz. But at least he stood on his square and defended his threads. These clowns just troll for slaps now

Last edited by EZ Green; 08-12-2019 at 11:34 AM..
+4   

2 weeks ago '17        #20
Skratch 
space
space
$1,523 | Props total: 3287 3287
meek brought all that bs on himself, nobody is out to get him except himself

2 weeks ago '16        #21
southernsmoke90 61 heat pts61
space
space
$12,331 | Props total: 39140 39140
OP is a fu*kboy

2 weeks ago '16        #22
ChattyPatty 1 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 Negusis said
Why can't it be both?

Meek did some stupid sh*t that he deserve time for and the system took liberties to keep him under their thumb.
I can respect that.

Because I do feel the system may have played against him, because the color of his skin and his zipcode, but he made it easy for them to screw him.

He may have been treated much differently if he was Justin Bieber. Like the incident at the airport, I never felt it was his fault and he should've been given some leniency, but it was a violation.

I think the wheelie was a last straw and he did something stupid that violated his parole.

Anyway, I can respect your opinion on that and can a agree, it's both.
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #23
inthezone 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,752 | Props total: 8875 8875
I’m sure he isn’t taking any responsibility for his actions and just running with an angle just like any defense attorney would do in any case.

But I also believe he is getting treated unfairly by the judicial system because he is a black man in America.
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #24
oDDJoB 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,090 | Props total: 1052 1052
I was on probation for like 7ears from the age 11 to about a little after my 18th birthday

For defending myself being choked by a substitute teacher.
White Male.

Nobody was f*ghting for my injustice. I went to juvenile hall at 11 years old d*ck wasn't even getting hard yet. COs laughing at me making jokes what are you in here for stealing bubble gum? You ready for showers boy?

Anyways the point is maybe meek needs to grow the fu*k up and stop fu*king around maybe he wouldn't have found himself in such a sh*tty situation

2 weeks ago '19        #25
ArabianPrince 17 heat pts17
space
space
$545 | Props total: 5289 5289
 oDDJoB said
I was on probation for like 7ears from the age 11 to about a little after my 18th birthday

For defending myself being choked by a substitute teacher.
White Male.

Nobody was f*ghting for my injustice. I went to juvenile hall at 11 years old d*ck wasn't even getting hard yet. COs laughing at me making jokes what are you in here for stealing bubble gum? You ready for showers boy?

Anyways the point is maybe meek needs to grow the fu*k up and stop fu*king around maybe he wouldn't have found himself in such a sh*tty situation
This post made me angry. I'm sorry you went through that. Dead a*s.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+185online now  22
Image(s) inside Drake clownin on Joe Budden and his pool party
219 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+75online now  22
Saddest sh1t Iíve seen all week 😥
128 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  20
Aug 24 - Florida car-park killing: Gunman guilty as 'stand your ground' defenc..
104 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+48online now  11
Image(s) inside Steel from Juice resurfaces
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy