Jadakiss is a superior MC to Eminem - Listen to welcome to D Block

most viewed right now
NFL Ray Lewis Tried to Troll Twitter Users & Gets DESTROYED
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
59 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Meek Mill "Ooouuuu" Studio Session
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME [FILM ANTICIPATION / DISCUSSION THREAD] :owlc..
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Straight, who is the iller MC out of the 2
Jadakiss 47 50.54%
Eminem 46 49.46%
Voters: 93. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-18-2005, 11:50 AM         #81
bniemela 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Em is way better than Jada. Not to take anything away from Kiss cause he can spit. But Eminem is much more skilled, and he shows it in Dblock as well by k!lling Jada. He k!lled Jada on his own sh*t. He k!lled The Game on his own sh*t. He k!lled JayZ on his own sh*t (blueprint)
 11 years ago '04        #82
#RAPTORSWON 222 heat pts222
space
space
space
$21,439 | Props total: 1181 1181
Old Skool Em >>>>>> Jadakiss >>>>>>> New Skool Em

Correct, yes?
 05-18-2005, 04:16 PM         #83
Pusha_2006 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They both a problem at the end of the day........ That would be a good lookk for SMACK if they battled.
 05-18-2005, 04:18 PM         #84
ADrake22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bniemela said:
He k!lled JayZ on his own sh*t (blueprint)
that wasnt Jay Z song... Em just took off Royce Da 5'9" verse... Em produced and been done that whole track...
 05-18-2005, 05:31 PM         #85
dumb_ass23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DBlockinemOut said:
and i'm not saying that at times other rappers have better verses, but hes the most consistent... by alot.. i mean come on, not counting r&B guest appearances, when was the last time jada spit a weak verse...

honestly the last one i remember i wasn't feelin was the sh*t off envy's album

thats a long way back
I agree that Jada rarely drops a weak verse, but at the same time I don't think he drops draw dropping verses very often. I find a lot of his material to be slightly repetative...

as for:
lyrics are your rhyme scheme, your wordplay your metas, imagery, storytelling... not just punchlines and repetitive rhymes
I agree 100%, but I think Em and Jada are pretty close in all categories except for story telly. I think Em k!lls Jada at story telling...

Neither are top 5 MC's IMO, but they would prolly make my top 20 without a problem.
 05-18-2005, 11:00 PM         #86
ADrake22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dumb_ass23 said:
I think Em k!lls Jada at story telling...
its no way u can say that... Jada has only come out with 1 storytelling track and that was "By Your Side"... and that was one of Jada's best track...

On every Eminem album, including Infinite, Em was atleast two story telling tracks....

Em's tracks outnumber Jada's so its impossible to tell if Em is a better storyteller cause Jada really doesnt try....
 05-19-2005, 01:50 AM         #87
logicalkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when EM drops something better than Why or Still feel me, holla at me
 11 years ago '04        #88
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,257 | Props total: 10 10
i got eminem around 15-16 on my list.... jada is top 5
 05-19-2005, 07:02 AM         #89
logicalkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DBlockinemOut said:
i got eminem around 15-16 on my list.... jada is top 5
to me em is overated because the voice is coming from a white body, dude isn't in my top existing mc's
 11 years ago '04        #90
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
hes overated to me, because his content is high school ish, he hasn't done to much grown man sh*t... toy soldiers was a great song....

i wanna see his talent mature...

everyone rides MMLP and SSLP like there classics, to white people maybe
(i'm white by the way)

honestly how could you possibly put either if those in a class with ready to die, 36 chambers, cuban links.... there just not the same...

shady is good emcee, i'll admit hes top 20, but none of his albums are top 20...
thats a fact

sslp, and mmlp get as many d!ckriding points as grodt... good cds... but because they were so popular people consider them classics, when really they were just popular...
 05-19-2005, 07:46 AM         #91
logicalkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DBlockinemOut said:
hes overated to me, because his content is high school ish, he hasn't done to much grown man sh*t... toy soldiers was a great song....

i wanna see his talent mature...

everyone rides MMLP and SSLP like there classics, to white people maybe
(i'm white by the way)

honestly how could you possibly put either if those in a class with ready to die, 36 chambers, cuban links.... there just not the same...

shady is good emcee, i'll admit hes top 20, but none of his albums are top 20...
thats a fact

sslp, and mmlp get as many d!ckriding points as grodt... good cds... but because they were so popular people consider them classics, when really they were just popular...

thats real talk
 11 years ago '04        #92
bassfiend316 
space
space
$8,576 | Props total: 0 0
if every album was like ob4cl, ready to die, etc then rap would really suck...worse than it does now lol. mmlp and sslp were/are classics. just because they dont fit into the category you like doesnt mean they arent classics. i didnt like ready to die that much, but im not debating that its not a classic ya know...
 11 years ago '04        #93
bassfiend316 
space
space
btw, bun b is more consistent. not 1 wack verse in about 15 albums/mixtapes. 0. jada does spit occasional wackness, not much tho
 11 years ago '04        #94
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
bun b is more consistent, but hes not better lyrically

bun b is prolly the nicest down south him and face, no doubt...

jada has the total package, hes consistent, hes nice rhyme scheme weise, his punches are funny and he can spit big words cani style

MMLP and SSLP are not classics... i actually would say i like both cds more than i respect them... lyrically hes way overated... exactly what did he do so special on those albums, he just said the same thing everyone else been saying, except ina more juvenile way, and he just tried to use shock rap... and btw... dre was a.ss as a producer on both albums...

not classics....

if ready to die, obfcl and 36 chambers came out every year

hip-hop would be in a great place, rather the repetitive bullsh*t we have now

Last edited by DBlockinemOut; 05-19-2005 at 08:09 AM..
 05-19-2005, 08:05 AM         #95
SeanJohn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
easily jada...
 05-19-2005, 08:14 AM         #96
logicalkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bassfiend316 said:
btw, bun b is more consistent. not 1 wack verse in about 15 albums/mixtapes. 0. jada does spit occasional wackness, not much tho

Bun B is great but putting him beside Jada as an MC is a joke.

Jada is a jaw dropping MC unlike em, what does he get credit for, most of his albums were all about dissing his wife, his mother, a few bully in school and talking sh*t, shocking sh*t to get a response.

Jada is way iller than dude,,,,,,,,,, way iller and if they battled on wax Jada would murk him, lol at Ja Rule handing Em is a.ss on loose change

" Em you claim ya mothers a crackhead and Kim's a knowns.lut, what does that mean for haile when she grows up"

never came back from that sh*t
 05-19-2005, 08:15 AM         #97
wcusteve120 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sheek should've had the hook on "Welcome 2 D-Block"...Eminems hook was terrible and Sheek let em know off gate when he came in w/ the bridge before his bars drop..."n*gga You D-Block, D-Block"...Em's verse was fu*kin b00ty bro...it's better to say something on topic than tryin to find as many words as you can to rhyme with the word "D-Block"...his hook and verse ruined the track...he sounded like a fu*kin jerk off...Jason, David, N Shawn held it down tho...b/c of Em, that track was the worst one on Kiss of death.
 11 years ago '04        #98
bassfiend316 
space
space
 logicalkid said:
Jada is way iller than dude,,,,,,,,,, way iller and if they battled on wax Jada would murk him, lol at Ja Rule handing Em is a.ss on loose change

" Em you claim ya mothers a crackhead and Kim's a knowns.lut, what does that mean for haile when she grows up"

never came back from that sh*t
that was the only hot line from any of jas disses..how did we get to talkin bout ja? anyways, bun b>jada. but nobody on this board will admit it because hes from the south, so automatically "hes a crunk rapper"...and em would smash jada in a battle. just wait til the gunit dblock sh*t jumps off
 11 years ago '04        #99
A-money 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,171 | Props total: 0 0
Eminem > Jadakiss IMO

Em would smash Jada in a battle, no question. You can't say jada is better then em because ONE verse was better then his in ONE song.
 11 years ago '04        #100
vazquez1085 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,713 | Props total: 28 28
 J-O Mello said:
....im not a hater at all...but there aint nobody bumpin jada no where but new york......so right now the ying yang twins< jada so your a fu*kin idiot my friend
dam we gotta take this stupid motha fu*ka to 3rd grade math class....> means greater than and < means less than ....
Home      

most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
194 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
180 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Game Caught Frauding Yet again.:memedudehah:
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
70 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
90 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
43 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy