Aug 11 - Warren: I would've accepted a VP offer from Clinton

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX Daily Bugle

2 weeks ago '18        #1
295 page views
17 comments

BernieDaGoat 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,057 | Props total: 5986 5986
Aug 11 - Warren: I would've accepted a VP offer from Clinton

Elizabeth Warren would have accepted an offer from Hillary Clinton to become her running mate in 2016, the Massachusetts senator and 2020 White House hopeful said in a report published Thursday.

Warren — who declined to launch her own presidential bid 2½ years ago despite intense efforts by progressives to draft her — even received a “full vetting” for the vice presidential slot by Clinton’s team and was interviewed at the candidate’s Whitehaven mansion in Washington, according to Bloomberg Businessweek.

Clinton “seriously weighed” Warren as a potential running mate, the report states, and top aide Philippe Reines wrote in a memo to his boss after their meeting: “If a crystal ball said she wouldn’t antagonize you for four years, it’s hard to argue she isn’t the most helpful for the next four months to get you elected.”

Asked whether she would have agreed to become Clinton’s No. 2 on the ticket, Warren responded: “Yes.”

During the 2016 campaign, Warren controversially opted not to back Clinton’s chief primary challenger, fellow liberal Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont, and went on to endorse Clinton in June of that year after the former secretary of State had secured enough delegates to capture her party’s nomination. Clinton ultimately selected Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine as her running mate.
Warren and Sanders are currently competing in the 2020 Democratic presidential race, battling each other and roughly two dozen other candidates including the front-runner, former Vice President Joe Biden.

The pair of progressive lawmakers consistently rank within the top five choices of primary voters, along with Biden, California Sen. Kamala Harris and Mayor Pete Buttigieg of South Bend, Ind. Their f*ght for voters aligned with the party’s left flank has the potential to dominate the second Democratic debate next week in Detroit, where they will stand beside each other at center stage on the first night of the forums.

visit this link https://www.politico.com/ .. sident-1435422

Welp now we know why she didnt support Bernie.

This is why its Bernie or Bust.
+1   

best
worst
17 comments

2 weeks ago '17        #2
Katagatame 1 heat pts
space
space
$509 | Props total: 918 918
Nothing to be mad over. Don't act like Sanders would've turned Clinton down.

2 weeks ago '04        #3
dc3003 147 heat pts147
space
space
$51,615 | Props total: 56070 56070
Elizabeth is one of the reasons i became a liberal and stopped identifying by a specific gender. Our country needs some one like her in office plus shes giving away alot of free stuff. I cant wait til she wins and our borders will be open to all !

2 weeks ago '17        #4
LostTenets 292 heat pts292
space
space
$13,037 | Props total: 34540 34540
Accept it from Bernie or take him

+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #5
quarter 176 heat pts176
space
space
$2,495 | Props total: 5496 5496

2 weeks ago '18        #6
Eyesofchaos 13 heat pts13
space
space
$818 | Props total: 1434 1434

Ugh

2 weeks ago '18        #7
BernieDaGoat 59 heat pts59 OP
space
space
 Katagatame said
Nothing to be mad over. Don't act like Sanders would've turned Clinton down.
You are missing the point here...

Its not that she wouldve took vp (its debatable if Sanders wouldve, I doubt it but it doesnt matter)..

Elizabeth didnt go after Clinton at all. She had a chance to endorse either Bernie or Hil and we now know why it is Clinton. Despite of course her ideals on paper lining up with BS and not HC...

She was bought.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #8
quarter 176 heat pts176
space
space
$2,495 | Props total: 5496 5496
 dc3003 said
Elizabeth is one of the reasons i became a liberal and stopped identifying by a specific gender. Our country needs some one like her in office plus shes giving away alot of free stuff. I cant wait til she wins and our borders will be open to all !
The Democrats are debating on who can be the biggest Santa Claus!!!! We need more government control and regulations. Tax the rich redistribution of wealth for the middle class to thrive!!! How can you not support that!! Lol

2 weeks ago '17        #9
Katagatame 1 heat pts
space
space
 BernieDaGoat said
You are missing the point here...

Its not that she wouldve took vp (its debatable if Sanders wouldve, I doubt it but it doesnt matter)..

Elizabeth didnt go after Clinton at all. She had a chance to endorse either Bernie or Hil and we now know why it is Clinton. Despite of course her ideals on paper lining up with BS and not HC...

She was bought.
No establishment Dem was going to endorse Sanders over Clinton in 2016. Get over it. And I can't stand HRC. Even Sanders himself knew he had no chance to beat HIllary in 2016. He just wanted to make sure certain issues got the attention they needed.

2 weeks ago '18        #10
space
space
 quarter said
The Democrats are debating on who can be the biggest Santa Claus!!!! We need more government control and regulations. Tax the rich redistribution of wealth for the middle class to thrive!!! How can you not support that!! Lol
Ya, that is much worse then, "lower taxes for rich (or 0 taxxes), continuing endless wars and nation building, allowing insurance companies to charge you out the a*s, allowing colleges to continue raise prices since the govt will give everyone student loans and forcing young people into debt from the age of 18.

How dare those evil dems want rich people to pay their fair share and to use that money to help cover health care for its citizens like every other first world country in the world!!!!

2 weeks ago '18        #11
space
space
 Katagatame said
No establishment Dem was going to endorse Sanders over Clinton in 2016. Get over it. And I can't stand HRC. Even Sanders himself knew he had no chance to beat HIllary in 2016. He just wanted to make sure certain issues got the attention they needed.
1. Elizabeth is not establishment Dem, what are u talking about?

2. No1 thought he stood a chance in the beginning (similar to Trump on the Republican side). But he did he had a real shot at the end as it was just them two. Elizabeth endorsed Hillary when it was just the two of them left.

1 week ago '17        #12
Katagatame 1 heat pts
space
space
 BernieDaGoat said
1. Elizabeth is not establishment Dem, what are u talking about?

2. No1 thought he stood a chance in the beginning (similar to Trump on the Republican side). But he did he had a real shot at the end as it was just them two. Elizabeth endorsed Hillary when it was just the two of them left.
You know what I mean by establishment Dem. A mainstream Dem (not necessarily a corporate Dem). Obama is an establishment Dem. People still love him but he also endorsed Hillary. He's rarely said anything positive about Bernie Sanders if IIRC.

Bernie or Busters love to call Liz a sellout but she has clearly been on of the best Dems overall on most issues (waaay better than HRC for sure).

No way she was endorsing anyone but the DNC's Chosen One in 2016.

1 week ago '04        #13
dc3003 147 heat pts147
space
space

1 week ago '18        #14
space
space
 Katagatame said
You know what I mean by establishment Dem. A mainstream Dem (not necessarily a corporate Dem). Obama is an establishment Dem. People still love him but he also endorsed Hillary. He's rarely said anything positive about Bernie Sanders if IIRC.
Are u arguing Obama isnt a corporate dem?? ..

Obama= Corporate/Establishment.

Bernie or Busters love to call Liz a sellout but she has clearly been on of the best Dems overall on most issues (waaay better than HRC for sure).

No way she was endorsing anyone but the DNC's Chosen One in 2016.
How does that mean she is not a sellout.

In fact its the exact definition of it.

1 week ago '18        #15
space
space
 dc3003 said

This is the dumbest sh*t ive ever read.

You suck at trolling.

1 week ago '04        #16
dc3003 147 heat pts147
space
space
 BernieDaGoat said

This is the dumbest sh*t ive ever read.

You suck at trolling.

@

1 week ago '17        #17
space
space
 Katagatame said
He was winning when she robbed him

1 week ago '17        #18
space
space
 dc3003 said

@
It's all fun and jokes but she does have native American in her blood, and it's a story she was told by her parents

"BUD SHE USED IT TO ADFANCE IN HUH LIFE"

sh*t is corny already

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+74online now  43
Image(s) inside Yo trying to cop a popeyes chicken sandwich tonight is like trying to ..
366 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+34online now  34
Workout Change the look of your body in only 2 workouts w/ The Snatch Grip Hig..
76 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+58online now  27
DAME NO JUMPER INTERVEW goes off on JAY-Z "Everybody no Jay ain't sh!t" Fallou..
180 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside The TOP 5 MOST CRINGEST, UNCOMFORTABLE, DISTRUBING BRILLANT MOVIES OF ..
44 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy