No Man's Sky Beyond - Launch Trailer

most viewed right now
+67  95
89 comments @wild'ish

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX GameSpot

2 weeks ago '05        #1
509 page views
5 comments

Chuck_Remixed 425 heat pts425
space
space
$19,142 | Props total: 8665 8665
No Man's Sky Beyond - Launch Trailer

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 08-09-2019 at 09:28 AM..
+4   

best
worst
5 comments

2 weeks ago '10        #2
SpEkTeR187 
space
space
$3,213 | Props total: 3817 3817
I'm actually excited for this.

2 weeks ago '05        #3
Chuck_Remixed 425 heat pts425 OP
space
space
OP updated with video of Murray explaining what's in the Beyond update.
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #4
abatio23 
space
space
$525 | Props total: 1269 1269
Never played any off these no mans sky games what can yall compare them too and have you enjoyed them?

2 weeks ago '05        #5
Chuck_Remixed 425 heat pts425 OP
space
space
 abatio23 said
Never played any off these no mans sky games what can yall compare them too and have you enjoyed them?
Don't really play these types of games normally so I can't make a good comparison. It's more of an exploration/survival game. Travel the universe of course, build homes/bases, buy ships, craft material etc, etc. Technically theirs only one No Man's Sky. These different names(Atlas Rises, Next, Visions, and soon Beyond) are themes for the updates. All free. I personally enjoyed the game(but it's difficult to recommend these types of games), started playing the game at Visions when everything was ironed out and they just adding a tone of extra stuff at that point. The game was quite overwhelming when I started playing lol, hell remained that way in a way through out the time I was playing it. I say that in a positive way.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 08-10-2019 at 07:26 AM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #6
abatio23 
space
space
$525 | Props total: 1269 1269
 Chuck_Remixed said
Don't really play these types of games normally so I can't make a good comparison. It's more of an exploration/survival game. Travel the universe of course, build homes/bases, buy ships, craft material etc, etc. Technically theirs only one No Man's Sky. These different names(Atlas Rises, Next, Visions, and soon Beyond) are themes for the updates. All free. I personally enjoyed the game(but it's difficult to recommend these types of games), started playing the game at Visions when everything was ironed out and they just
adding a tone of extra stuff at that point. The game was quite overwhelming when I started playing lol, hell remained that way in a way through out the time I was playing it. I say that in a positive way.
Thanks boss.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+20online now  39
Spider Man back in MCU ?
54 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+56online now  37
Saddest sh1t I’ve seen all week 😥
114 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+87online now  20
Image(s) inside Eddie Murphy Back In Costume For 'Coming To America 2'
111 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+34online now  11
Article inside Hilary Duff is set to reprise her role as Lizzie McGuire in a ‘LIZZIE..
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy