Apex Legends Solo Event Coming Aug 13th

most viewed right now
50 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX GameSpot

1 week ago '07        #1
625 page views
24 comments

Jumbo Rondo 83 heat pts83
space
space
$29,237 | Props total: 33410 33410
Apex Legends Solo Event Coming Aug 13th

Aug 13 - Aug 27
+4   

best
worst
24 comments

1 week ago '04        #2
mr_underground|m 2227 heat pts2227
space
space
$25,016 | Props total: 40795 40795
sucks its just an event. the biggest problem with apex is its no solo mode. not everybody has 2 friends or wants to team up with strangers.
+5   

1 week ago '04        #3
mikielee213 53 heat pts53
space
space
$13,029 | Props total: 22387 22387
 mr_underground said
sucks its just an event. the biggest problem with apex is its no solo mode. not everybody has 2 friends or wants to team up with strangers.
Nah this will be a tester and next season it'll be perm....too many ppl want it
+5   

1 week ago '13        #4
uoeno 130 heat pts130
space
space
space
$10,347 | Props total: 28158 28158
 mr_underground said
this

the damn game already feels solo when 90% of randoms you match up with decide to solo jump like idiots, and then leave the game after getting downed.

like sh*t, let me get to your crate, and then you can leave afterwards .

And the crazy thing is that I can still manage to place 2nd or 3rd even when teammates get k*lled early

I'll definitely be playing solo mode.
+3   

1 week ago '17        #5
CityofChampions 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,122 | Props total: 10267 10267
 mr_underground said
Looking for group? I don't think the lack of solo's is the issue. Look at PUBG and Fortnite. Nobody really playing solos and 3rd parties a lot more prevalent on Apex. Solo's is going to be a sh*t show.

I don't get why they put something out then keep putting random sh*t out during it. Like they randomly put out the streak lobbies before Season 2. Season 2 has been out a for a few weeks and now going to put out solos. Adhd shooter ran by people with Adhd.

1 week ago '06        #6
dukeCCC 
space
space
space
$102 | Props total: 104 104
I personally would like a 5 man squad but they need to add another healer ( one that can shoot healing to a teammate or something teammates can go through to heal kinda like on the division game) I think 5 man squads would be legit ... As far as solos I don’t know if Julian depend on who you play as
+1   

1 week ago '06        #7
SharpenUrSword 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,565 | Props total: 8177 8177
i dont feel like shooting purple shields by myself im gooooood
+3   

1 week ago '18        #8
LuxuriousGreen 
space
space
$551 | Props total: 1146 1146
Add a new map & up it to 120 players
+3   

4 days ago '07        #9
Jumbo Rondo 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
Started.

4 days ago '11        #10
Tooly Da Gawd 33 heat pts33
space
space
$5,753 | Props total: 5378 5378
 CityofChampions said
Looking for group? I don't think the lack of solo's is the issue. Look at PUBG and Fortnite. Nobody really playing solos and 3rd parties a lot more prevalent on Apex. Solo's is going to be a sh*t show.

I don't get why they put something out then keep putting random sh*t out during it. Like they randomly put out the streak lobbies before Season 2. Season 2 has been out a for a few weeks and now going to put out solos. Adhd shooter ran by people with Adhd.
God youre all so fu*king stupid

Fortnite and PUBG are both popping on solos, you find a fortnite solo match instantly in Fortnite and on PUBG you have to wait a minute MAX and theres 8 different Q's (if you even know what that means)

Solos in Apex will be gone after the event I can promise you that, they don't have the player base to sustain solo, casual and ranked q's. Remember for everyone who DUO q's into ranked or casual they have to find a solo to pair them with.

Everyone in the boxden game section needs to get with the fu*king times, it's like yall are stuck in 2012 with tons of stupid a*s opinions and misinformation in a time where alll of the numbers are available

4 days ago '13        #11
uoeno 130 heat pts130
space
space
space
$10,347 | Props total: 28158 28158
 dukeCCC said
I personally would like a 5 man squad but they need to add another healer ( one that can shoot healing to a teammate or something teammates can go through to heal kinda like on the division game) I think 5 man squads would be legit ... As far as solos I don’t know if Julian depend on who you play as
just play overwatch lol

baptiste got you covered

4 days ago '17        #12
1Oh 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,007 | Props total: 20557 20557
Some games are built to be team-based, and Apex is one of them. I totally get why ppl want Solos, and we'll probably get a permanent solo mode in the future after Respawn gets their data with these events, but all this sh*t is is 30+ Pathfinders grappling around with 20 or so Bloodhounds/Wraiths.

4 days ago '07        #13
Jumbo Rondo 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
They done pissed off the fan base with this one
+3   

4 days ago '18        #14
LuxuriousGreen 
space
space
$551 | Props total: 1146 1146
It’s fun. I’m playing now.
+1   

4 days ago '06        #15
snaxxx 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,909 | Props total: 2745 2745
Apex > them other goofy games
+2   

4 days ago '17        #16
Harasnart 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,988 | Props total: 10292 10292
Just built a Ryzen 3600 system. Time to game...

4 days ago '05        #17
Chuck_Remixed 418 heat pts418
space
space
$19,100 | Props total: 8504 8504
EA being EA again.
+1   

4 days ago '17        #18
CityofChampions 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,122 | Props total: 10267 10267
 Tooly Da Gawd said
God youre all so fu*king stupid

Fortnite and PUBG are both popping on solos, you find a fortnite solo match instantly in Fortnite and on PUBG you have to wait a minute MAX and theres 8 different Q's (if you even know what that means)

Solos in Apex will be gone after the event I can promise you that, they don't have the player base to sustain solo, casual and ranked q's. Remember for everyone who DUO q's into ranked or casual they have to find a solo to pair them with.

Everyone in the boxden game section needs to get with the fu*king times, it's like yall are stuck in 2012 with tons of stupid a*s opinions and misinformation in a time where alll of the numbers are available
What are you bi*ching about I literally just said solos in Apex won't work? Yeah, you can find solo games in Fortnite and PUBG but it's casuals. sh*t you do when you don't have a team. Very small % are grinding solos.

I get why Apex did solo's. The game has died off since introducing the ranking system. The style of play to achieve a high rank turned a lot of people off the game. They are hoping to get those people back.

Jumbo Rondo said
Typical EA, such bullsh*t. They had an opportunity to get people back and especially the people who aren't enjoying transformers on Fortnite. This might be the moment that k*lled the game. Luckily I had enough AC and opened one pack and got the only thing I really wanted but still bullsh*t.

4 days ago '04        #19
bwlove02 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,923 | Props total: 1328 1328
Y'all n*ggas delve y'all's thought process to deep into the business aspect of something y'all got nothing vested in but your time playing.

I played since the start and love it. Never played pugb or fortnite or overwatch

I liked the streak elite sh*t, the teamwork, going solo, playing solos, ranked is coo but if u playing for fun ranked gets hard af.

I want king of the hill, where u can only get k*lls in the hill. k*llin someone out the hill they respawn.

But sh*ts dope to me, but what do I know
I'm not as smart as summa u geniuses about fu*kin videogames
+2   

4 days ago '12        #20
LicensedLegend 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,093 | Props total: 6386 6386
 Jumbo Rondo said
Bruh, once I saw that it takes $154 dollars to get everything, and then another $35 to get the melee weapon for bloodhound I legit did a face.
+2   

4 days ago '04        #21
bwlove02 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,923 | Props total: 1328 1328
Yo does anybody know if u party up can u play in solos against each other

3 days ago '06        #22
daffysm 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,085 | Props total: 3254 3254
its okay, first circle is really small

would rather have a duo option tho

2 days ago '04        #23
mikielee213 53 heat pts53
space
space
$13,029 | Props total: 22387 22387
 bwlove02 said
Y'all n*ggas delve y'all's thought process to deep into the business aspect of something y'all got nothing vested in but your time playing.

I played since the start and love it. Never played pugb or fortnite or overwatch

I liked the streak elite sh*t, the teamwork, going solo, playing solos, ranked is coo but if u playing for fun ranked gets hard af.

I want king of the hill, where u can only get k*lls in the hill. k*llin someone out the hill they respawn.

Game is dope as sh*t to me too....servers are a lil shaky from time to time but it's not enough to bi*ch about. I enjoy this way more than fortnite especially now
+2   

2 days ago '04        #24
mr_underground|m 2227 heat pts2227
space
space
$25,016 | Props total: 40795 40795
 bwlove02 said

you may want to consider a overwatch like game called paladins. its free just like apex but i find it more fun

1 day ago '08        #25
Lot17 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,675 | Props total: 1834 1834
Love Apex but dam they really need to turn up the heat on the cheaters on pc. Tired of getting melted in 9 shots

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  42
Video inside Tariq Nasheed gives Jay z his butter biscuits
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+60online now  27
Video inside Producer Bryan Michael Cox "Jay-Z Told Jermaine Dupri Not To Work With ..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  16
Aug 16 - Jeffrey Epstein spent hours alone with mysterious woman in lockup
23 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+16online now  15
Video inside Madden 20 - This Play Got Him A Refund!
48 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy